[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a reddit account that I have been posting solely in /r/the_donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
I have a reddit account that I have been posting solely in /r/the_donald with. Today I logged in and saw this private message.

What intentions do "they" have? I censored everything because I'm still thinking about doing it and I don't want you guys ruining it.

Is it shillary bots trying to use my account to turn people from Trump?

My hypothesis:
>user (me) have been posting a lot to the Trump subreddit for a couple of months
>shillary foundation buy my account
>make a post to said subreddit "I have changed my mind, I endorse Hillary" or something like that to make people eerie about voting for Trump
>>
Take the money. Document it and post on lebbin that your account is now owned by shills.
>>
>>77356861
do thay op. I'll log into my old account just to vote on it!
>>
>>77356712
Uncensor the users faggot.
>>
>>77356861

Yes Sweedeebruh
I would do it instantly
500€ is a good amount of money
Do it and post a timestamp on pol
>>
>>77356861
I'm afraid they might sue me, though. I send an e-mail and asked for more information, but I would believe that they would want a total agreement that I don't leak this to the public.

$500 is quite a lot of money for a poorfag like me though. I just don't want this to benefit Hillary. If it turns out to be a pro-Trump group or whatever I will def do it.
>>
>>77357042
Do it then leak the info. They can't do shit about it.

Scam the scammers, anon. It is what a true American patriot would do.
>>
File: 1443237716436.gif (3 MB, 370x207) Image search: [Google]
1443237716436.gif
3 MB, 370x207
>/u/
>>
How much karma in the account?
>>
>>77357013
This.
>>
Better yet, sell the account and report it hacked. That would be even funnier.
>>
>>77356861
This is the best thing you can do. There were no terms to the sale.
>>
>>77357042
>sue you
In what court? You're Swedish. Who cares if some American cunts try to sue you, they don't have jurisdiction over you.
>>
They are trying to infiltrate the mods so they can shut the whole place down.
>>
Faggot has to be careful. Clinton'd send a hit man after him if he leaked this
>>
As soon as you get the cash immediately post the info
>>
>>77356712
Take a photo of yourself, with your computer screen in the background, and your bank account (obviously censor any sensitive information, except say, the first or last 3-4 digits).

Accept it for the $500. Wait a week, take a new photo giving proof of it.

Now heres the brilliant part, reset your password and take your account. Why is this brilliant, moreso than any old scam? Because the ONLY way they can reclaim it, is by proving that they bought your account, for $500, and even then, if I'm not mistaken, this isn't allowed by reddits ToS, so they wouldn't even be able to take it back. Whoever they are, has to give proof that they're buying accounts which regularly post on /r/the_donald, and you can post this proof yourself to out them.

If they don't give proof that you own the account, then you can keep the $500. If its a paypal payment, chances are they won't refund it because it falls under the intangible goods clause.
>>
>>77357166
I won't give exact details since it is easy to trace me with it, but it's 4 digits (link karma).

>>77357356
I'm not a moderator of any sub.

>>77357397
This is why I'm scared. If they could pay me in bitcoin I would do it, but if PayPal would never leak. Too risky imho
>>
>>77356861
This
>>
>>77357042
Its a reddit account. If people don't go to court when they're both in the US, for scamming WoW accounts, back when they were worth $800+, then you won't get taken to court for an international small claim.
>>
>>77356712
Do it. But first get banned in all politically related subs.
>>
>>77357584
>I'm not a moderator of any sub.

They just need a legit looking account so they can apply for a mod position.
>>
I just realized something. On a reddit account, there's a "recent activity" feed with shows the last few IPs used on your account, so that person can see it all after you give the account.
I'd be careful, OP.
>>
File: 1456686695342.jpg (38 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1456686695342.jpg
38 KB, 625x626
>>77356712
This is bait, or else you wouldnt block out the names.

Everyone in this thread is a fucking moron.
>>
>>77357827
yeah, go vpn post from a mexico vpn for a while.
>>
Do it, document it, take the money, tell a mod before hand, then just have the mod ban the account as soon as you have the money.
>>
do you think shillbots will buy my 4chan gold account?
i've had it since 2007
>>
File: 1465964980084-pol.png (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465964980084-pol.png
64 KB, 200x200
>>77357782
This. They'll try to hijack a pro-Trump sub. This is part of the drama of leftists trying to shut out dissent. This is why leddit is shit.
>>
>>77357827
Shit I just realized. Thanks man!

>>77357868
If I didn't block the names, this would have been leaked to reddit, and you would have send messages to the user and revealed this.

>>77357880
Buying accounts is apparently against the ToS, they would just ban me before I manage to let the account go. Too risky, I might get nothing out of it. I'm curious what they will do with my account, selling it is really tempting to me.
>>
Fuck, I would gladly sell my reddit account for that amount of money
>>
>>77358153
You could try using a bunch of proxies on the account if the IP thing worries you but there might be a way to see all previous IPs that I'm not aware of.
>>
>>77356861
Do this.

Trust me, I as a merchant know it's the right way. Also they won't be able to sue you or something, it's just a reddit account man
>>
>>77358153
Sell, get money, report. Make a nice little video of you selling the account and remember to screencap the few posts made with it and post it to /pol/
>>
>>77356712
Ask for 4000.
>>
>>77356712
Ask for money first, then give nothing.
>>
makes me wanna post in the_dolan now so shills would offer to by my account.. mmmm.. i can already hear the shekels..
>>
>>77356712
have the money sent through escrow so they can't claw it back, keep documentation then inform the admins of the subreddit and have them ban the account.
>>
someone post it to the_donald now!
>>
>>77356712
Send one last coded message that includes the letters I AM UNDER DURESS
at the start of every sentence. Then refer to it later.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 358x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 358x359
>>77356712
Wtf I have 200k plebbit karma from /r/the_donald and no one wants to buy mine
>>
>>77356712
Don't be a retard, it's obviously something fishy. I wouldn't trust it. How do you know it's not you government trying to arrest you for islamphobia or some bullshit.
>>
They buy existing accounts to make their shilling more legit. If there is a one week old account whose aposts all talk well about hillary it's too suspicious
>>
>>77358798
Either OP is shitposting or "they" prefer to go after normal active accounts to make it look more legit

But there's a lot that doesn't make sense. How can "they" hope to pull such a think without no one reporting anything anywhere?
>>
>>77358875
Could be a point. Don't know how jewy and tricky the swedish government would be.
>>
>>77356712
sell it for bitcoins then don't deliver, what are they gonna do?
>>
File: 1397314444915.gif (8 KB, 256x264) Image search: [Google]
1397314444915.gif
8 KB, 256x264
>>77356712
sell it, the post this screencap with a new one
outjew the jew
>>
>>77359145
if you do this don't forget to tumble them.
>>
How much do you think you'd get for an account that's 5 years old, 400K karma and a moderator of a default sub?
>>
>>77358755
Smart. Might consider this

>>77358875
I reviewed my post, nothing is illegal (in Sweden neither). By the way, the "criticism of Islam and immigrants is illegal in Sweden"-meme is false.

>>77359024
I'm guessing most people who sell their account just want the money and don't give a shit. I do give a shit however, I don't want to betray my beliefs, and the candidate who promotes them the best.

>>77359145
I asked if they pay in bitcoin in an e-mail. I would guess they don't, since it would be an even bigger scandal if the clintons were caught using "criminal money-laundering cash".
>>
>>77359363
whatever happens make sure to expose it in as many places as you can
>>
>>77357042
Right theyd sue you over a shady deal

If they try and sue theyd just make their shit public
>>
>>77359363
If you take the money and then shit all over them exposing this you're not betraying anything

You should not care this much about a reddit account. Nobody should
>>
Holy shit I can shitpost for a living.
>>
>>77356712
Are you a mod or in some prominent position? If not then it's a scam.

No one would pay 500 euros for some random poster, they routinely do however for mods of default subreddits.

People always wonder why a person would want to be a mod of so many reddits especially when they can't physically moderate them all, well it's because there's money to be made selling accounts or with contracts to PR agencies.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.