[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This one is on my facekike, it's really making me think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 22
This one is on my facekike, it's really making me think...

http://latest.com/2016/06/sam-bee-eviscerates-nra-and-the-high-capacity-penis-substitutes-they-call-guns-after-orlando/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=ta&utm_campaign=iwvo12

I'm pro gun, but I'm trying to reason through why we shouldn't ban high assaulting capacity whatever. I can't seem to find an answer to these hyperventilating emotional arguments as well as I'd like.
>I realize that this puts more power into the hands of people that don't obey the law.
>Every time a mass shooting happens, new laws will be passed to restrict the type of gun that was used, to the point that we become like Britain.
>In the unlikely event that if a bus full of people pull up to my property, hellbent on setting my house on fire, killing me and my family, I'd like to be able to unload X bullets per minute into them to protect our wellbeing.

Have any other arguments, /pol/?
>>
>>77353857
SHALL
>>
>>77353942
not be infringed, yes, but liberals don't give a shit about this. Not explaining a reason behind it just makes them want to get rid of the second amendment.

What if you were trying to justify the second amendment in the first place? What would you say?
>>
>>77353857

She's aging like milk.
>>
common sense nigger control
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
>>
>>77354100

he is explaining the reasoning u dense fuck

everyone repeats the same shit because it was written clear as day
>>
>>77354100
If the constitution is up fro grabs repeal the 13th while your at it. Hell why not just become China its 2016 afterall who cares about the founding principles of this nation.
>>
File: timmy.png (1007 KB, 666x960) Image search: [Google]
timmy.png
1007 KB, 666x960
>>77354100
People are going to kill people. They'll use guns, bombs, knives and cars. The best thing you can do is learn to not be a victim.
>>
Why can't Americans fix their shitty overly-medicated, third-world society so there aren't two mass shootings a day? Seems like that would be easier than trying to confiscate hundreds of millions of guns to make gun control measures effective.
>>
>>77353857
>penis metaphor
Into the fucking trash.
>>
>>77353857
>high capacity

mags that hold 30 rounds are STANDARD size not high capacity, anything higher is high capacity, theretards need to learn english
>>
>>77353857
No amount of smug jokes will change what the constitution says. It must suck to be a gun-grabber and feel so powerless desu.
>>
>>77354399
Okay, so you'll just stand by that argument until we have nothing left but small caliber handguns with two rounds max and single round hunting rifles.
>>
>>77354595
It seems like most of them have to do with a degrading society. Or as liberals like to call it, a more progressive society.
>>
>>77354100
Its a failsafe if the nations defenses has fallen and the burden of war is to the citizen. They are the last line of defense to protect these lands.
>who would want to attack the US? Hurrdurr
Anyone with a standing army or organized well enough to conduct assaults on the captial.
>no one is at war so why should we be worried??
War will never go away and is with us till the end. Any nation will go for the opportunity to take these lands.
>>
>>77353857
So she thinks women who use guns are compensating?
>>
>>77354485
They'll just say "but we can keep all the other things, let's just get rid of guns".
>>
Fucking idiot because your goverment will make you a slave with martial law and all those shit its obvious what they want
>>
File: shearer9.png (24 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
shearer9.png
24 KB, 500x560
>>77354506
To be fair, he was almost certainly a patsy for the real culprits.
>>
>>77354506
This is what I started the thread for, thank you anon.
>>
>>77354574
Because the media outlets continue to profit from them and by proxy, the killers gain infamy.
>>
>>77353857
>I'm pro gun, but
Found the reddit shill.
>>
>>77353857
If your country is taken over by criminals you have a fighting chance to take it back. This is more important than stopping occasional shootings.

If you give up your freedom for security you will lose both eventually. Example, imagine what happens if you were living in a state where the majority was muslim and decided to declare sharia law.
>>
>>77354944
Relax, candyass, do you still have capacity to question things?
>>
>>77354783
Exactly what I thought.
>>
>>77354100
An actual gun grab could end very violently here. Many law enforcment also support the second amendment and would not enforce the gun grab.
>>
>>77354824
Yeah, but to liberals, that sounds like crazy talk. I'm looking for actual arguments to shut this emotional bs down.
>>
>>77354963
This is well put, thanks.
>>
>>77353857
a single digit handful of people take advantage of gun free zones and commit terrible crimes.... therefore all guns and men are bad. typical lib-think. can't believe i ever watched any of the garbage on comedy central.
>>
>>77355176
>I'm looking for actual arguments to shut this emotional bs down.

Well you could argue that these laws affect law abiding and vulnerable people. The rich will still have armed guards to protect them, the criminals would still have weapons (the cities with the strictest gun laws in the US still have the highest levels of violence) so the people who are too poor to move out of bad neighbourhoods are the ones who will suffer..

The only way to fight oy vey is with more oy vey.
>>
>>77353857

Maybe she should be more concerned with her fucking ovaries drying up.

Dumb bimbo. Why even bother trying to have a serious discussion with these traitors when they start off with

>le ebin small pepe meme
>>
>>77354574

because lynching niggers is illegal
>>
>lol dick joke

why are woman so shit at comedy?
>>
>>77353857
>emotional """"" arguments """"""
>expecting to be able to give a rational response
Good fucking luck
>>
>>77355176
Reply in kind
>AR style rifles make shooting accurately easier
> By banning them, you're specifically targeting the small and weak (read women) who can't handle the recoil of a handgun
> why are you trying to disarm women?
>>
>>77355176

ask them if theyre comfortable with the fact that only law enforcement will have access to high powered weapons. you know, the same law enforcement who are indiscriminately killing black youths in the streets every day
>>
->It's another episode of liberals having no arguments and going straight to the penis jokes

What's the left's obsession with penises?
>>
>>77353857
>Have any other arguments, /pol/?
But why shouldn't we put limitators to cars?
Speeding kill, after all.

But wait... we DO and nobody argues!
If you wanna drive no limits you can always go to a private circuit, right?
But a car for civilian (and not sports) use is allowed to have a ceiling to his speed.

And basically there are no arguments against limiting the car's speed.

So you can get your AK47 and whatever and be allowed up to 10 bullets (or whatever ammo is called in English). Still enjoy your day.

And if you wanna have fun with high capacitors, you can do this in designated areas.

I don't see the problem in limiting magazine size.
>>
>white man legally buys and uses gun for recreational purposes

compensating much ;) ;) ;)

>black youth uses illegally acquired gun to commit violent crime

if only the white man hadnt opressed him this never would have happened!
>>
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 990x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 990x711
>guncucks
>>
>>77355910
I see I shut all of you down.

The comparison between cars and guns is a deal breaker because it doesn't presume the intrinsic deadlines of the object -- just the deadliness of its misuse.
>>
>>77353857
God what a cunt I really don't understand what these penis jokes have to with guns tho and why it's always women saying them
>> I'd rather be a dick than a swallower
>>
>>77355910
Pretty soon the left is going to push for self driving cars and ban people from driving the in the name of "safety." Electric cars that will constantly display gps tracking info too, so the government knows where you are. Then they'll try to outright ban pre-80s cars that don't have computer systems.
>>
>>77355832
It's no coincidence these threads aren't met with time stamped photos of assault rifles next to 7+ inch cocks
>>
>>77355771
How are you supposed to hunt feral hog hunting without an AR?
>>
>>77356320
Ya because no one gonna show u there dick faggot what the hell
>>
>>77356284
>Pretty soon the left is going to push for self driving cars and ban people from driving the in the name of "safety." Electric cars that will constantly display gps tracking info too, so the government knows where you are. Then they'll try to outright ban pre-80s cars that don't have computer systems.
But what's the problem, then?

In the public space, decisions are taken democratically.
You will still be allowed to drive whatever you want and put yourself at risk... on private land or designated spaces. All the fun and no legal hussle.

But when in public space, which does not belong to you, your action will be limited by agreed-upon norms of behaviour.

Nobody is limiting your private right to speed and crash yourself or dodge obstacles with a Ferrari.
Just you will not be allowed to even try it in public.
>>
>wears pants
>eats too much food
>leather jacket doesn't fit, can only do top button
Why does she get to challenge anyone's masculinity?
>>
File: 1443301958801.jpg (118 KB, 600x859) Image search: [Google]
1443301958801.jpg
118 KB, 600x859
>>77354664
>STANDARD size

Standard size for the military with full auto rifles.

Pick a better argument
>>
>>77356351
With a .308
Don't be a bitch
>>
>>77356172
I just assumed you were shitposting and were intentionally being retarded based on your flag.

The comment about having 30 round magazines in "designated areas" is just ridiculous. How does the ownership work there? You can't keep them in your home in that case. So does the government own the larger mags and you get to borrow them? They're locked in a safe at the gun range even if you own it?

The argument that larger magazines makes a weapon more deadly is nonsense, reloading a weapon takes very little time. It doesn't change how much ammo the shooter carries.

People who don't know shit about firearms should stop coming up with ideas how they think they could change things based on their own little fantasy world and lack of knowledge.
>>
>>77356413
You'd be proud to if the argument didn't hold water
>>
>>77356490
> size the platform was designed around
> somehow not "standard"
>>
>>77356628
>The comment about having 30 round magazines in "designated areas" is just ridiculous. How does the ownership work there? You can't keep them in your home in that case.
I said:
>at home
>in private property
>in designated areas
I didn't just say you can have 30 rounds magazines at the range.

I just said you cannot have them in public. On public land not designated for that.

Everything else (behind closed doors) is allowed between consenting parties. This means your house. Your friends house. A hunting reserve. A private range. A public range offered to you by the community... etc.

I'm not reading the rest of your post because if you misunderstood my earliest proposal and made me explain myself twice, I cannot expect much from the rest of your reading skills.

Faggot.
>>
>>77353857
Oh god I hope this woman dies Jesus Christ. She isn't even a good comedian she constantly plucks the low hanging Donald trump hair jokes and men are all horny bitches that are useless, women are actually the best leaders of society jokes. How she has her own show is beyond me
>>
>>77356834
>I just said you cannot have them in public. On public land not designated for that.

Very few people carry a long rifle on a daily basis. A shooter who is planning to mass murder is not going to give two fucks about if it's illegal. If he has access to it then he can use it.

It would have zero effect. Why don't we just make murder illegal?
>>
>fat cunt
>can't get any dick
>projects anger onto men

Every Leftist womyn's argument ever.
>>
>>77356156
i havent seen such a forced post in a long time
>>
File: 1465916304143.jpg (659 KB, 2200x1231) Image search: [Google]
1465916304143.jpg
659 KB, 2200x1231
please roll.
>>
>>77354808
Why not get rid of the 4th? Only bad guys invoke it anyways.
>>
roller
>>
>>77353857
I am not impressed by the bullshit rants of some lib whore I've never heard of.
>>
>>77354763
>They are the last line of defense to protect these lands
Do you really think that a force capable of defeating the US military would then be deterred by a bunch of rednecks with their guns? We're living in an age with drones and nukes and shit not fucking 1776
>>
>>77353857

SAM BEE TOTALLY DECOMBOBULATES THE GUN NUTS BY MAKING A JOKE MADE MANY TIMES BEFORE AND STARING INTO THE CAMERA LIKE SHE JUST DROPPED HER NEW RAP ALBUM
>>
File: 1465352759873s.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1465352759873s.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
She's a fucking Canadian. She can suck my big, American cock.
>>
File: 1465611556479s.jpg (4 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1465611556479s.jpg
4 KB, 124x124
>>77357313
What would a fucking bong know about freedom? Haha
>>
>>77354506
>6'2"

He's a big guy
>>
>>77357313
Tell that to the afgahnis. If people are willing to defend their lands its possible to make a difference.
>>
>>77356987
So you are shilling for prevention.
You want law to prevent things from happening, am I right?
You don't want law to just say what's the just punishment / compensation.

You want something that will basically kick so that people will never be able to commit crimes in first place.

That is,
>either you are advocating chains
>or you are advocating persuasion and manipulation

But the latter, even assuming it is legit, is a matter of culture... civil or criminal law can do very little. Regulations can work up to a point.

What really changes society so that things like these stop happening is not prohibitions but funding.

Just throw some billions on an anti-murder campaign.

Stop worrying about making guns illegal (or magazines).

Just take a humongous amount of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
And brainwash your kids until "I shall not keel another human being unless it is self defense" like a mantra.

Or place ads everywhere. Or pay for movies. For novels.

1984-ish? Maybe. But change occurs either as:
>brainwash
or
>chains

The latter ones are prohibitions and regulations.
The former one depends not on prohibition, but on funding initiatives.

Do you want to take guns away from people? Don't ban them. Give $ 10,000 for each gun to families.
>>
Why are liberals obsessed with penises?
>>
>>77357480
>My little liberal can't be this butthurt.jpg
>>
I think we should start sending dick pics to all these bitches that keep saying the gun owners are compensating for small penis.
>>
>>77356320
I'll be sure to put my handgun next to my dick to all the liberals can finally see . My dick is longer than 6.35"
>>
>>77357464
... more like 6'4", did you pass first grade?
>>
>>77357557
YES. But I'll never be as butthurt as a Swede.
>>
>>77357602
Its actually around 6'3"... But you've never been able to read between the lines
>>
>>77353857
Because the founders wanted the same means of defense that the government had in the hands of the people as well. The AR is the modern musket and standard of force and protection measured world wide.

Case in point: every Continental soldier and militia man had a musket to use; they didn't carry it around with them at all times; it would have been overkill, but they still had it.
>>
>>77353857
Orlando shooter didn't use assault weapon.What other argument do you need?Semi-automatic weapons existed when 2nd amendment was made and there was no specification they should be banned.Its not even topic for discussion, every liberal argument is emotional or straight-up lying.
>>
File: 1465554933429.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1465554933429.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>77357610
>implying overload
>>
File: 2883809.jpg (31 KB, 625x355) Image search: [Google]
2883809.jpg
31 KB, 625x355
>>77353942
Fpbp
>>
>I'm pro gun, but

Saged & hidden.
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>77354574
t. australia's fucktoy
>>
>>77353857
What was mean with "high capacity" here was probably guns with mags over that what a handgun can hold. I'm pro-gun, but do semi-auto rifles like the infamous AR-15 really serve any sort of purpose in terms of self-defense?

People carrying around handguns is understandable as they are compact and usually enough to deal with any sort of threat, but who is going to carry around a rifle? Any modern shotgun is also more than enough to defend one's property or vehicle.

Do rifles serve any other purpose than being sports guns and a tool that enables armed uprisings in case the government goes to complete shit? Enlighten somebody from a no-guns country on this, please.
>>
High capacity is a meme.
>>
The UK doesn't have a limit on capacity and we don't have mass shootings.

There you go OP.
>>
>>77358131

Are you a perfect shot?

I'd rather have 30 attempts at killing a home intruder than 6.
>>
>>77357313
What is the Taliban?
What is the Vietcong?
What is the Mao guerilla force in WW2?
>>
>>77357610

I see what you did there...
>>
>>77358131
Home defense. The argument use a shotgun instead doesn't really make sense, at such short distances the pellets won't spread so the hole it would make would be basically the same as a rifle. So there is no advantage with a shotgun really. Also an AR can be made to be pretty short making it easier to use in a confined space which makes it easier to aim and actually hit the target, because if you miss you don't know where the bullet ends up. If you accidentally shoot out the window then someone else could get hurt across the street.

And if you wake up in the middle of the night with an unknown number of intruders it's better to have too much ammo than too little.
>>
>>77357012

>Miss Germany is a Turkroach
>>
>>77357012
rolling rolling rolling...nigger be rolling
>>
>>77358888
woohoo
death by snu snu
>>
>>77358472
Are you high on burgers you fat fuck? Those are real men that could take a beating and live rough. Stupid American boys like you don't understand how weak you are thinking that you are capable of more than watching niggers mow your lawn and fuck your sons. Your entire country is cucked, all your pretty boy faggot neighbors aren't going to sleep rough and fight like gorillas for a lame ideology.

What is a failure of a man going to do? roll over and say thank you sir when the man takes your toys from you.

Why are burgers so fucking deluded?
>>
File: 1443235492119.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1443235492119.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>77353857
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the new high capacity penis meme.
>>
>>77357012
Boy oh boy
>>
>>77358457
>>77358714
Good point. I hadn't considered that your aim typically goes to shit under stress. More rounds also means more chances to miss and hit innocents via stray bullets, however. I can see this argument getting used against rifles by anti-gun fags because they could enable shitty shooters to cause more unintended damage or whatnot.
>>
>>77353857
Use this
It really makes you think
>>
>>77353857
stop posting the link you kikes, learn how to archive
>>
>>77359293

A burger can probably tell you more, but pretty sure you can get rifle ammunition that won't punch a hole through seven walls and still decapitate someone.

Also any shotgun load you'd use to kill someone will also happily shred through plasterboard.
>>
>>77355170
>law enforcment

Complete idiots that raid the "wrong addresses" and shoot the family. They've been trained to do just that, snatch guns and property for the state. They dont give a fuck, not a single fuck, about your "so called rights". They know the law, their law and the courts are only there to milk money out of innocent people. They jail blacks and often shoot them, yeah yeah but let them walk half the time or give them reduced sentencing. They need the high crime to continue so they can inflate the yearly budgets all over. From your tiny town to the tip top federal budget. The police rely in the repeat crime in your community to justify expanded grounds, arms and armored vehicles.

All the federal government has to do is forge up some false drug charges, fake firearms sales, like waco and dozens of other incidents. Set the cops loose and let them raid "the wrong house" and shoot the gun owner.

You say the home owner should just surrender his gun? He may but the cops will shoot him because they give conflicting demands. Hands up, on your knees. Make a move or stay still and theyll use it as excuse to mag dump 20 rounds from each cop into you and your home.
But lets say, he doesnt get ventilated by a cop with a 68iq. Then you have a team of apes with sledgehammers and a metal detector slamming your walls down at every tiny beep of wiring or nail.

They dont do this to arabs. The apartment of the san berna and orlando shooters were nucely untouched. Not a rustled and rummaged scene there. They dont do it to blacks. They do it to run out and devalue your house and property. Some nig wont care if the government blasted an old man in the front door when obama gives them the house.

Lol "cops wont take your guns, they like the 2nd amendmant." Theyve been doing this and worse since obama took over. We just have the best news spin and propaganda sources spitting a fog up and we sit here daily and say "muh day of teh roap" "muh gas teh kikes".
>>
>>77353857
why do women relate everything to Penis?
>>
>>77354574
good point

having said that what do
>>
>>77353857

If you were pro-gun you'd already know that we already had an "assault rifle" ban and it did nothing to curb violence. If you were pro-gun you'd know that this was because most gun violence is done by people with illegally obtained pistols. If you were pro-gun you wouldn't be "concern trolling."
>>
>>77359719
They love cock
>>
>>77360147
>You don't know as much as I do on the subject so you're a shill.
Kek, never change, /pol/.
>>
>>77355690
this
>>
>>77353942
REGULATED
>>
File: 2wut.png (289 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
2wut.png
289 KB, 398x398
>it's another flavor of liberal ideals
>yet it's still punch
>>
>>77358888
Underrated get my friend
>>
>>77353857
>I'm pro gun

No you're not.
>>
>>77359719
Because they're envious. We have a beautiful aesthetic organ. What do they have? A fucking hole.
>>
>>77360566
I own a Zastava M70A, you silly guy ;)
>>
>>77356834
How is this any less useless than a gun free zone?
>>
File: 1427094486812.png (312 KB, 414x606) Image search: [Google]
1427094486812.png
312 KB, 414x606
>>77353857
Goddamn it OP, if we let them take away our assault rifles then PETA will start arming deer with hunting rifles seized from Wal-Mart by paint-slinging activists and we'll have a full-scale uncivil war on our hands. There are already reports in Maine, Michigan and Ohio of squirrels wearing explosive vests launching suicide attacks. Is this what you want?
>>
File: iy.gif (879 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
iy.gif
879 B, 16x11
>>77354857
he was mkultra

>>77357012
why hasn't anyone shooped a bulge onto 10 (thailand)?
>>
>>77353857

Who is this D-list no-talent on basic cable television programming and why do I give a fuck what some bitch who can't even produce children and raise a family thinks?

Next...........
>>
File: 1460320954998.jpg (181 KB, 916x988) Image search: [Google]
1460320954998.jpg
181 KB, 916x988
>>77354711

Gun control is not going to stop mass killings from happening. All these mass-shooting weaps have been semi-automatic. If the Orlando or Aurora shooter had a machinegun like the braindead would like us to believe, there would've been closer to 0 survivors in each of these cases - an armed civilian would have a chance of ending it though. But because they were semis, the chances for some people to escape get better. If you ban AR-15's, there's a million other semi-automatic rifles you can get, so the problem will remain. And for these nuliberal communists like Obama and his administration it doesn't matter, because they've been trying to set these mass shootings like domino tiles, to further their "Gunless America" agenda. But they're far outnumbered by real goodhearted Americans and their unbreakable will and faith in the Constitution and the Founding Fathers.

There's such an enormous amount of guns in the right hands in America, that people better recognize them and their right, as well as their own (if American), and start getting familiar with them, because that will never change, no matter how hard the braindead try. And boy do they try... In a civil war they'll be killed in the first week.
>>
>>77360723
>We have a beautiful aesthetic organ.
>What do they have?
tits you absolute retard
>>
>>77357012
Rolling 4 qt
>>
>eviscarates

looks like someone found a thesaurus
>>
ITT retards thinking the 2nd amendment only applies to US citizens defending their land from outside countries, when the amendment itself is very fucking explicit about it being important to defend the Republic upon which the nation was built of our Own government should turn tyrannical.

On an infinite time scale the odds of us never needing an armed conflict within our own borders are 0. Holy fuck you're all stupid.
>>
>>77361089
I've never posted on pol abroad before. I'm from the US so don't start with the flag bullshit
>>
>>77354763

That was not the reason it was written
>>
File: 1465851445512.png (992 KB, 1280x1086) Image search: [Google]
1465851445512.png
992 KB, 1280x1086
>>77359030
>projection: the post
>>
>>77353857
>opened image saw person who is making the argument
>saw there argument was literally "you have a small penis"

How about fuck off cunt. That outfit and makeup and your feminist agenda is you just compensating because you are not desirable by men.
>>
>>77359719
Wagner loves the cock
>>
>>77361282
Holy shit yay this guy gets it too. Thanks. At least not all of us are dumbasses with no knowledge of the fucking constitution
>>
>>77360470
>in orlando its fruit punch
>>
>>77357012
ok
>>
>>77357313
Britcuck that isn't the reason it was written. Read my other post ITT if you actually care to know. That guy you quoted is an idiot but you didn't know he was full of shit, so I guess you're just as dumb
>>
>>77354399

Dumb fuck. Just because it's written in the Constitution doesn't mean the left won't attack and repeal it.

You still need valid arguments other than pointing to the law.
>>
>>77354506
This picture is so stupid.
Do people die every day in America from homemade bombs?

No? Well then why fix what's not broken.
>>
>>77354685

Yes it will. You morons can't comprehend that liberals don't care what the Constitution says.
>>
>>77361621
Then whats the point of the 2nd amendment if its not to make a means for the citizen to be armed for either the last line of defense or a means to overthrow a tyrannical force?
>>
>>77360977
incomparable
>>
>>77354100

The right to life is only meaningful if you have effective means to defend yourself. This is especially true for the elderly and women. You're not in favor of women getting raped, are you?
>>
File: 482948208.jpg (216 KB, 2000x1124) Image search: [Google]
482948208.jpg
216 KB, 2000x1124
>>77353857

Why do white women age like shit pol?
>>
>>77362010
The guy said it was just written so we could defend ourselves from foreign forces. No. Perhaps in part, but consider the context and it's pretty evident it's in case of a need for an armed conflict within our own borders. No system of government lasts forever. We're a republic. When the government ignores the founding principles of the republic (the Constitution), it has violated its authority, and the people are well within their rights to cede that authority back to themselves should such disregard occur. It is less that an armed populace exists to destroy the republic, but rather that they exist to defend it, should a group come into power that disregards the rules by which the republic operates, so that a new governing body may be placed back into power that once again respects the founding principles of the republic. On an infinite time scale, the chances of not needing some sort of armed conflict within our own borders are zero. People that say otherwise are ignorant of history and human nature.
>>
>>77362010
Considering the context the primary purpose was as a failsafe should we need an armed revolution within our own borders. Sure defending from an external force was probably part of it, but it wasn't the main reason. We're a republic. When the government ignores the founding principles of the republic (the Constitution), it has violated its authority, and the people are well within their rights to cede that authority back to themselves should such disregard occur. It is less that an armed populace exists to destroy the republic, but rather that they exist to defend it, should a group come into power that disregards the rules by which the republic operates, so that a new governing body may be placed back into power that once again respects the founding principles of the republic. On an infinite time scale, the chances of not needing some sort of armed conflict within our own borders are zero. People that say otherwise are ignorant of history and human nature. And by people I'm referring to liberals who think we're paranoid nut jobs for even pointing out human nature and historical trends. We're not in some golden age filled with puppies and rainbows like many of them seem to think.
>>
>>77363084
Fuck I thought my first post was erased because I couldn't see after I refreshed a few times so I redid it with what I had on my clipboard.
>>
File: orangutan_square.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
orangutan_square.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>77353857
>I'm pro gun, but
>>
>>77362010
You sneakily added "overthrow a tyrannical force" into your 2nd post but your initial comment only talked about defending us from foreign enemies if our nation's army somehow was dismantled. Anyway, a tyrannical force could imply our own government so at least you corrected yourself or added what you already knew but forgot to put.
>>
It's your ultimate defense against government.

There doesn't have to be any more said than that.
>>
>>77363197
Then the statement i said holds ground just not as a larger intention as the main idea of it.
>>77363432
Yes i didnt because this is already known. What is not said is the first statement earlier, its not commonly known if you can believe that
>>
>>77353857
I'll take the bait. The 2nd amendment was made, not so we could have muskets and shitty rifles, but so we could have the means to take down the United States government. It was to give as much power to the people as to the government. So if the army has fully automatic high capacity assault machine rifle glock revolver AKs then that's what we should have. Hunting, plinking, home defense, EDC, all just things that come with the true purpose of the 2nd amendment.
>>
>LIBERAL_TV_PERSONALITY [destroys | obliterates | eviscerates | annihilates | slams] [MAINSTREAM_CONSERVATIVE_PERSONALITY | MAINSTREAM_CONSERVATIVE_ORGANIZATION] and MAINSTREAM_CONSERVATIVE_VIEWPOINT(SMUG_CONDESCENDING_INSULT)

Hahahah btfo
>>
File: 1371746292167.png (131 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
1371746292167.png
131 KB, 574x600
>>77353857
Great picture there retards
Let's compare the aftermath
>Dylan Roof
>Symbol / flag banned
>American free speech violated

>A muslim kills far more people
>The president defends Islam in a speech to the nation

Good job faggots
>>
>>77353857
Because assault rifles only account for a small fraction of gun violence.

You are punishing a large portion of those who do own "big scary rifles" because nobody is willing to acknowledge that the only type of gun violence on the rise is mass shootings because the media wanks over it so much.

And frankly, as far as I'm concerned, I'm more afraid of the government taking away my fundamental rights than I am of being shot by my fellow man.
>>
Also, you're not pro-gun if you think semi automatic rifles should be banned.
>>
>>77354783
Yes, they would be. Not everyone has a battalion of drones. China has a very large standing army, but not a lot of tech. Chinese troops land on American shores and we have the homework advantage.
>>
>>77353857

Here's my argument.

https://youtu.be/tgCiC6qTtjs
>>
>>77354100
>What if you were trying to justify the 13th amendment in the first place? What would you say?
>What if you were trying to justify the 19th amendment in the first place? What would you say?
>>
>>77353857

Honestly, there is no need for an AR-15 beyond Cosplay. AR's are designed for offense or field fighting and not enclosed home defense, and that's why the Don't Tread on Me's love it. But, I would also say other always legal rifles like the .30 cal M1 carbine are a more effective militia weapon for when the revolution comes.

And before we have this argument again: Yes the Gubmints have more powerful weapons, but look at how we lost Vietnam & Afghanistan, then imagine how worse it would be at home and how that civil war bloodshed and reminders of the last civil war can effect the negotiations of authoritarian rule and how stripping away more of the second amendment can make Pappy O'Congressman feel easier about passing his shitty bill that will cause protest.

That is why AR15 should be legal.
>>
>>77353857
>I'm pro gun, but...
stopped reading there, kill yourself
>>
>>77359719
That's what americans do
You tell us
>>
>>77354506
>U can't stop no crimes or nuffin!
So why not just legalize murder? You people are all such fucking retards you can't even see the logical conclusion to all you buttwhining.
>>
>>77361839
No but people are killed every day by tripping, car accidents, drownings, and bees.
>>
>>77353857
>In the unlikely event that if a bus full of people pull up to my property, hellbent on setting my house on fire, killing me and my family, I'd like to be able to unload X bullets per minute into them to protect our wellbeing
>gun control will be imposed in our lifetime
>lynch mobs will be able to make a comeback
>>
This woman is pure evil. Pure fucking evil. She says the most vitriolic filth you could imagine for a check. She literally got propped up out of nowhere.
>>
>>77357012
Ok
>>
>>77357012
k
>>
>>77365747
Ban assault bees
>>
File: ron-jeremy-ar15-lol.jpg (32 KB, 588x462) Image search: [Google]
ron-jeremy-ar15-lol.jpg
32 KB, 588x462
>>77353857
>>
File: 1448878641761.png (238 KB, 800x1198) Image search: [Google]
1448878641761.png
238 KB, 800x1198
>>77353857
>sam-bee-eviscerates-nra
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.