[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norway, can you fucking explain yourself??? https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: asdfadfa.png (758 KB, 721x664) Image search: [Google]
asdfadfa.png
758 KB, 721x664
Norway, can you fucking explain yourself???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEMHKO5MC6c
>>
>>77353179
Mass-immigration was never our own idea, it was pushed by NATO. Thanks Tyrone Shekelberg, it's great to be your vassal. Good thing we got rid of Hitler, soon there will be no more evil whites.
>>
>>77353179
>Norway, can you fucking explain yourself???

What? i just woke up :(
>>
>>77353179
Uhm, didn't you hear him, he's moderate, we're only concerned about extremists
>>
File: 1464205071597.jpg (54 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
1464205071597.jpg
54 KB, 373x527
>>77354504

How many of you agree that death for gays / stoning for adultery is the best punishment possible for human kind.

>All raise hand

"W-whhat are the media going to do? Deport us all ?!??"

>Yes plz.
>>
>>77353179
So his problem is with the word "extremist"?
Sounds liek the entire speech is to ask non muslims to stop calling isis extremists...We are all the same muslims...

Yeah...Its european shits who want to make this seperation.
>>
:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g5KfYD9vfk
>>
>>77355776

He's saying it's not extremist to preach what God and his messenger (PBUH) say and that it is not "extremist". He's countering the narrative that the Extremist Muslims say those things, when it is a core teaching.

Guy is slick too. Gives me a Evangelical vibe.
>>
I hope that one day people will wake up and realize how fucking stupid religion is.
>>
File: support_for_sharia.png (20 KB, 313x648) Image search: [Google]
support_for_sharia.png
20 KB, 313x648
>>77353179
>>
>>77353179
Hey, we're working on it.

We allreadt have a double right government. We've voted in the right people.

So shut up, you've not gotten Trump voted in yet. You have a nigger repeating lies about the wage gap as your commander in chief, who won't even say radical islam. Never forget that.
>>
>>77356113
Of course this will happen. What can Europeans offer? Unlimited sex and rugs? Multiculturalism? These are self defeating ideas that motivate and inspire nobody.
There is no low level "how to live" structures or framework.
Modern liberal socieites just allow everyone to do as they please. They create cultural anarchy and like in any anarchy, it eventually turns into despotism of the strongest.
In the case of culture, the most appealing, coherent and clear ideas win. i.e. those that guide people within an easy to understand framework.
>>
>>77356700
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ONE. IT'S BAIT AND IT WILL DERAIL THE THREAD

I REPEAT

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ONE. IT'S BAIT AND IT WILL DERAIL THE THREAD
>>
>>77356863
Nice observation about social dynamics.. But to add:
>Unlimited sex and rugs?
Europe doesn't have this. These areas regulated in Europe not less then in Middle East just other things are taboo. Europe doesn't have freedom. So it is even less appealing.
>>
>>77357002
I stand by my words. No reasonable human being would ever convert to Islam. It goes beyond all logic to believe in some hairy floating man in the skies.
These people lack the historical knowledge to see how religion first came to be, and how it spread through warfare and conquest.

Before Christianity and Islam, there were the pagan religions. It made sense for humans to believe in these fairytales in the middle ages, but not in 2016.
>>
>>77358453

>Current year

It's "Current Year" in Highly educated Western nations. What year is it in Afghanistan? Or villages in Iraq? It might as well be middle ages for them. Many still live as tribal people, or as simple farmers.

Don't think that every place in the world is as developed as us, or that anything is obvious.
>>
>>77358453
I dont understand how the fact religion spread through conquest makes the ideas of religion and god weaker? On the contrary, it makes religion seem even stronger, mind you, even if you are coming from a pov that looks at violence as a really bad thing.
It still grants religious ideas and the ideas of god a lot of power, it means they matter, they influence people and they are here to stay.
>>
>>77353179
this is what is happening in all mosques. its very much known by now. you are importing a hundred thousand each year I believe. it will become a problem soon enough
>>
>>77353179
If that happens in Norway how it is not labeled as hate speech against gays and women? Why isn't the police not there ending this display of arrogance. What if it were a nat-soc convention in a pub preaching about how gays and women must be treated as it is written in the bible? Would the authorities idly stand by for the sake of freedom of speech and diversity
>>
>>77361253
>how it is not labeled as hate speech against gays and women?
because just like the rest of the western world, muslims get a free pass. they are under investigation by the police of course, and god knows how many terrorist attacks have been foiled.

i wish someone knowledgeable could give you an answer, but i think our problem is that we are limited by both our own cuck leftside politicians as well as EU regulations. they are not exactly taking this as seriously as one might want them to. something needs to happen before the politicians and most importantly, the people take it seriously
>>
File: 9MsTOYp.png (33 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
9MsTOYp.png
33 KB, 500x306
Norway YES!
>>
>>77362062
Women should be put in their place. You faggot europeans are not doing it, so its time for the muzlims to stand up and teach you how to treat your women.
>>
>>77362062
How did you end up being a leftist stat anyway? Is the holocaust guilt meme more effective than actual communism? Ex soviet countries are the most homophobic, Islamophobic and generally opposing everything that is foreign of their culture, even when it comes to their organic christian neighbors. And in communist countries Marxism was enforced into the education systems for generations. The only thing worse than communism is cultural Marxist Capitalism.
>>
>>77362537
Women are people. Men are as corrupted by the capitalist media who shows complete disregard to morals and tradition in favor of financial gain. You are an alien who should either adopt christian based European values or return to your shithole. Europe has no need for bigoted assholes. Unfortunately the wealthy see you as a mean of production, a tool.
>>
this guy
>>
>>77362897

USSR discriminated heavily against gays. They were deeply socially conservative countries. After the fall of the USSR, they remained deeply conservative nations.

"Cultural Marxism" is entirely an American creation, coming from 60's universities. It replaces the oppressor class for White Males, and the oppressed class not as an economic unit, but as social/religious/ethnic groups.

Interestingly, it is the mirror image of far right nazism, which also understands the world through racial and ethnic units.

>>77362537

Islam's talk is just a mask for misogyny, rape and abuse.
>>
>>77362897
we did not become anything. our culture have always been to take care of the people. its just been like this, and seems like communism to foreign countries (especially the united states). only recently have christian and neo worker parties started with the agenda of making norway multicultural. probably been infected by unknown forces. the very same that bring africans into the royal house and dance for the king and queen, and tell them how vibrant african and arab cultures are. our king even said "exactly what is norwegian culture" when asked by a reporter last christmas, so their corruption is working. we are on the precipice now of either following sweden into the abyss, or reversing the process before its too late.

the swedes have it even worse, so you cannot even compare us though. our king did say recently that we cannot accommodate all of africa so there is hope
>>
>>77353179
Not even we would let shit like that pass here.
>>
>>77363577
>our king
>not conservative

You deserve to be cucked it seems.

Is the monarchy in England also "progressive"?
>>
>>77363874
its not like the norwegian people chose the vipers that infected his mind. its warfare of influence and you know it

and im going to assume that all european royalty is under attack and getting undermined as ancient relics that should respect new cultures or abdicate
>>
>>77364330
>>77363577

The forces pushing for immigration are big business elites. The ensure economic growth, you need a growing economy. It's as simple as that. Leftists are just useful idiots. The big businesses have convinced them that anti-immigration is racist and should be opposed at all times. It plays into their naive idealism.
>>
>>77363412
I know of homosexuality criminalization, it was the case until the year 2000 in Romania. Nato wanted us to change that in change for membership. We should have told the americans to fuck off.
Maybe we always hated gays, but communists were not at all conservative when it came to women's rights. Women were much more sexually and financially liberated than their western counterparts. Of course in the late 20th century there was homogeneity in the both ideological blocks about this issue. Seriously you should see propaganda that was aimed to determine men to share the house keeping work they are priceless.
>It replaces the oppressor class for White Males, and the oppressed class not as an economic unit, but as social/religious/ethnic groups.
So it is in a way nazi ideology? where the jew is replaced by the white and the people is made up by those historically oppressed.
But that mean punishing contemporary white men for their actions of their ancestors. Nobody should carry the guilt of their parents.
>>
>>77364534
i agree on the leftists being useful idiots, but in norway it doesnt make sense to push in migrants to achieve the goal of growing the economy. more money is being spent on the immigrants than is returned, and the big business in norway is the oil sector, that is cutting jobs. i feel like the multi cult agenda runs deeper than that. a war not yet understood. it will be revealed in time though
>>
>>77363874
nah ours is pretty racist mate...alot of nazi ties :^)

also when the princess turned into a paki coal burner they both was killed while she was with child

the windsors send their regards
>>
>>77365271
is the stuff about charles being gay and camilla divorcing him real?
>>
>>77364534
the bourgeoisie using pseudo-leftists(who hilariously identify themselves as liberals, despite of often being totalitarians in their demands) in order to assure the further practice of capitalism oppressing the population. This is ironic.
>>
>>77365234
they may not necessarily serve as producers, but consumers. In time they will achieve the buying power to do that and will fall prey to the banks.
>>
>stoning fags and whores
>bad
>>
>>77365880
sigh, yes. thats true. sometimes i wish i studied economy instead of what i chose
>>
>>77359676
>thinking shitskins go by our western calendar

Have you not been culturally enriched enough??
>>
>>77353179
Why the fuck are they MUSLIMS IN FUCKING NORWAY ? How the fuck does that happen. We in France are kind of in full stutter explanation because of the colonization and all that shiet but what in God's name in the Heaven, Oh Lord I ask you Forgiveness for my sins, did Norway do to have them inside their fucking borders ? Can't they leave anyone alone ? Fuck those woodlouses are everywhere.
>>
>>77365884
>Implying that people can't redeem themselves and that life isn't precious.
>Implying that here is even an need for changing their ways. Implying there is an absolute definition of honor and disgrace, of good and bad.
This is exactly why I hate niggers.
>>
File: 1465760108044.png (112 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
1465760108044.png
112 KB, 238x276
>>77353179
I've asked muslims in real life what they think of moderate Islam, they've all said that it doesn't exist

It's Taqiyah exhibit A
>>
>>77366263
>DARING to deny that Honor, Good, and Evil are absolutes
go back to frankfurt School, you fag-enabler
>>
>>77366175
they dont even have a reason. its just that we need to take them, because thats what a good person does. i imagine its easier in france and the UK to blame it on colonialism. its all bullshit of course. they would be placed in your countries regardless
>>
>>77366175
You think these politicians need a reason???!!?
>>
>>77366417
the same. i never asked directly, but all muslims i spent time with showed a severe lack of understanding for women, homosexuals and atheists. i said i was christian and they warmed up to me. they are nice people to be around as a religious man, and if i converted im sure i would have a cute muslima today and many friends. one can understand how its appealing to certain westerners to convert
>>
>>77365884
>>77366508
maybe you should actually go and read what jesus said, retard
>>
>>77358453
The Bible teaches the Golden Rule. Checkmate atheists
>>
>>77366508
You use religion to define those absolutes?
Because I'm sure you don't agree with the general consensus of society( which nowadays enamles the existence of social homosexuals, out of the closet fagots ) , and thus you are not guiding yourself by the law of men. Keep in mind there are many religions and many causes that claim to be the truth. And in someone else's truth you are the justifiable enemy and deserve to be righteously eliminated. Then it is a matter of power.
>>
>>77366844
2nd Peter 2:6, “And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked.” Notice that the Bible doesn't say that Lot was vexed with the “alternative lifestyle” of the wicked; but rather, the “FILTHY CONVERSATION” (manner of life) of the wicked. Homosexuality is a “deathstyle”! Romans 6:23 says, “For the wages of sin is DEATH...” ...
>>
>>77367031
>And in someone else's truth you are the justifiable enemy and deserve to be righteously eliminated. Then it is a matter of power.
SO?
>>
>>77367192
So you either dominate or you are dominated to establish you ideology. This ideologically might not sound that critical. But there are groups of people holding the beliefs. All of whom are complex compassionate beings of another conviction. Do you seriously want to leave in a world of black and white. where value is decided using the ancient law of iron?
>>
File: 1465538176152.jpg (88 KB, 526x371) Image search: [Google]
1465538176152.jpg
88 KB, 526x371
Damage control imminent
>>
>>77362460
stop projecting
>>
>>77362460
This works with all Nordic countries which have the cross as their flags ehh?
>>
>try to go to the webpage
>this website has been blacklisted
Any Norwegian can take a look at it?
>>
>>77367529
We already live in such a world.
we always did
>>
>>77368975
Well Romania was born with a gypsy dick in it's ass so it won't work for your flag, sorry.
>>
>>77369003
*Can any Norwegian

I should have taken a siesta.
>>
File: 1465510977880.jpg (233 KB, 817x514) Image search: [Google]
1465510977880.jpg
233 KB, 817x514
>>77368975
all NORDIC countries
>>
>>77369298
>this is what the quebec of scandinavia actually believes
>>
>>77369298
I feel you bro. Your ancestors raped and plundered or people in late antiquity and the middle ages. Now foreign savages are raping and plundering your people. No hard feelings tho.
>>
>>77369117
Gypsies have Asian origins so that is a small dick to bare. Unlike all the nigger dick which has been sadomising you.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.