[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paris Happening prediction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
File: 1465148754654.jpg (115 KB, 491x720) Image search: [Google]
1465148754654.jpg
115 KB, 491x720
News

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/15/france-and-belgium-face-imminent-terror-attack-from-armed-isil-c/
tl;dr a two person team armed with ak's send by ISIS in the rush of the post Orlando shooting coverage

My prediction : 18 June

>Why is it a special date ?
The Appeal of 18 June (French: L'Appel du 18 juin) was a famous speech by Charles de Gaulle, the leader of the Free French Forces, in 1940. The appeal is often considered to be the origin of the French Resistance to the German occupation during World War II. De Gaulle spoke to the French people from London after the fall of France. He declared that the war for France was not yet over, and rallied the country in support of the Resistance. It is one of the most important speeches in French history.

>What even on this day ?
Euro Cup Match the 18
Groupe E
Bordeaux Belgique 15:00 Irlande TF1, BeIN 1 et 2
Groupe F
Marseille Islande 18:00 Hongrie BeIN 2
Groupe F
<<<<<<<PARIS Portugal 21:00 Autriche TF1, BeIN 1 et 2>>>>>>>
>>
>>77343507

If you think terrorists keep any of these dates in mind while attacking.. You are fucking retarded.

They just attack whatever they want, whenever they want, however they can.
>>
>>77343674
>>77343507

yeah most likely the pressure will be on. They'll just open fire down a street or at a nightclub. Or just drive-by some bar where they host the Euro 2016

Eitherway, its going to be fucked up
>>
>>77343507
Good thing they're "NOT AFRAID" and they're all Charlie.
>>
>>77344086
lol forreal tho

they're so not fucking afraid that when they hear a fly fart they run like little rabbits
>>
File: 1465754656027.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1465754656027.png
13 KB, 530x492
#Tousenterrasse
>>
>>77345065
>mfw unironically because I received some paramedic training... fuck
>>
File: death is the only way out.jpg (15 KB, 326x315) Image search: [Google]
death is the only way out.jpg
15 KB, 326x315
>mfw they kill Ronaldo and Portuguese rise up to form the Inquisition and then Quinto Império
>>
>>77346707
kek
don't forget about Austria which will soon have a second election
>>
17 June is Friday.
Someone has a calendar with Ramadan sub-festivities?
>>
>>77343507
>Why is it a special date ?
It's the special date for the 4 frenchies that still care about their country, moron. Don't expect retarded mudslimes nor parisian liberals to celebrate or even think about it.
>>
They're gonna shoot up one of those fan zones I guess.
They could kill hundreds.
>>
KEK said to me that 21st August is the day.
>>
Stay safe Frogs
>>
>>77347124
Suicide bomber is more likely, guns in streets and buildings.

Remember that we still have not found who is synthetizing the TATP. There is a bomb factory somewhere
>>
>>77343507
23rd is the day my Facebook account is officially deleted. I know this sounds crazy but every time I deactivated there was some kind of happening the next day.
>>
File: rapetouPS.jpg (43 KB, 200x258) Image search: [Google]
rapetouPS.jpg
43 KB, 200x258
Nothing will happen or will be reported in mass media anyway.
>>
Maybe they are preparing a brute force attack with one hundred fighters in a single attack... they have the numbers to do something like that, you know
>>
>>77347664
Latest news : A couple found dead in their appartement. Probably a conjugal argument between a drunken far-right cop and his anti-marriage gai wife.
>>
>>77348116
I don't think they're that organised. Most of them are small cells or lone wolves.
>>
>>77343507
SAY IT WITH ME
RELIGION
>>
>>77348271
OF
>>
File: 575f9d64c46188756f8b460b.png (257 KB, 790x444) Image search: [Google]
575f9d64c46188756f8b460b.png
257 KB, 790x444
>>77348126
Hopufully a young muslim immigrant saved their boy who will now be adopted in a loving muslim family

>>77348116
they would have to recruit them just before the event to prevent leaks, but plausible I guess...

Since it's the Ramadan, they just had to attend a night banquet where hundred of them are

this is no fun thread anymore...

>mfw we are giving them ideas, pls stop
>>
>>77348228
The Moolenbeek cell sure wasn't small, I say 30 ranging from "soldiers" to logisticians.
The boss arrived last year with other 80 terrorists, and we haven't still found them
>>
>>77348533
>The boss arrived last year with other 80 terrorists, and we haven't still found them
What do you mean?
>>
>>77348228
Dude no, the Molenbeek cell had around 30 people around them, the majority havent been found but not even identified. They are now also trained in setting up networks, so any of them could in theory create a new cell.
Additionally, unlike >>77348533 says, the group of terrorists that are KNOWN to have traveled into Europe are some 400 (the 90 were only one batch of those). And this is what we know, so there are definitely more we don't know about, since they need a certain size of contacts to help hide 100s of terrorists. Also, ISIS released a statement a while ago asking any Jihadists that planned on coming to Syria to stay in Europe and fight there.
Do not underestimate their numbers, and add to that the two shipments of 12k shotguns and rifles Belgium intercepted, authorities 'lost track' of other shipments and they have NOT BEEN USED IN ROBBERIES OR GANG CRIMES, aka, they are being stored or kept for a certain event.

>>77348661
He means that those guys were part of a group of 90 (not 80) ISIS members who were checked at the border of Greece and then given a note to leave European soil, which they obciously did because they are good boys. They are currently 'lost'.
>>
File: 1461674952775.jpg (89 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1461674952775.jpg
89 KB, 1500x1500
>>77343507
>Make a doompaul picture 4 years ago
>Gets posted again

Literally the best feeling
>>
>>77348661
The organizer of the Paris attack (the one killed in the raid the 15th of November) said to the rest of the cell that he just arrived from Syria to France with something like 80s comrades. We still don't know where they are and who they are.
>>
>>77346707

I'l pretend t be a muslim while killing Tristiano if you want me to.
>>
>>77348915
>>77349050
Jesus Christ, I wasn't aware of this. Stay safe m8s.
>>
>>77343507
> a prediction is a happening

Ciao!
>>
>>77348915
This, obviously the 90 members batch was only one, we know of its existence for luck but we don't know the real numbers,
>>
>>77343507
>build drone bomb
>go to some roof next to the fanzone
>???
>profit
>>
>>77349474
I think that roofs next to fanzones and stadiums are monitored by snipers.
>>
Are all the sleeper cells in Europe a way to blackmail Europe into not fighting the Islamic State? There must be more than a thousand guys in all of Europe and they could fuck up all of Europe if they want. The politicians know that.
>>
File: 1465451755329.jpg (45 KB, 525x425) Image search: [Google]
1465451755329.jpg
45 KB, 525x425
>>77348116
>>77349474

>Manu right now...
>>
Don't get hurt French toasts. I like you guys.
>>
>>77343507
>>
File: 87122745.jpg (11 KB, 178x250) Image search: [Google]
87122745.jpg
11 KB, 178x250
French PM saying "other innocent lives will be lost"

>http://www.ultimedia.com/deliver/generic/iframe/mdtk/01637594/src/uxrpuf/zone/1/showtitle/1/

He is preparing us for the happening, what a based PM !
>>
>>77350179
"People will die and we don't give a shit about it"

What a relief, it's not like they can close our borders to mudslimes or kill any of the fuckers that were involved with islamic terrorists after all.
>>
>>77350179

Well considering the fact that both the Belgium armed forces and the French armed forces declared that an attack is imminent, that's a good statement.

The following days will be critical as fuck. You just have to look at the happenings, you had two minor terrorist attack in France just yesterday (the two cops that got killed and another girl was stabbed three times in a bus station by a muslim - when asked why he did that, he said he wanted to kill someone to celebrate Ramadan).

Certainly a call to action was given by ISIS to all of the followers / sleeper cells to commit mass atrocities during Ramadan, and it's just the beginning of it.

Stay safe french and belgium-bros, stay safe and fight on. Maybe now, in the twilight hours, will you realise that something is utterly wrong with your countries.

Hell, I was surprised as hell that yesterday most of your talk-shows openly discussed about linking Islam with terror attacks, something that would have been unheard of just a couple of weeks before.

You are slowly starting to wake up from your slumber. Now we'll just have to wait and see if you woke up too late to actually do something or if your SJW teens will rise up to defend the muslims even more.
>>
File: Good night my sides.jpg (82 KB, 703x688) Image search: [Google]
Good night my sides.jpg
82 KB, 703x688
>WE'RE NOT AFRAID!
>Some /b/tard lights firecrackers up
>they do what french do best
>even over the candles for the dead
wew
>>
>>77350565
>Hell, I was surprised as hell that yesterday most of your talk-shows openly discussed about linking Islam with terror attacks, something that would have been unheard of just a couple of weeks before.

*meme magic*
>>
File: gestequisauve.jpg (79 KB, 870x489) Image search: [Google]
gestequisauve.jpg
79 KB, 870x489
So long /pol/ I'm going to complete my paramedic stage at the nearly emergency center

And you should too

http://www.pompiers.fr/actualites/operation-nationale-sensibilisation-aux-gestes-de-premiers-secours
>>
>>77349703
fuck this guy srly
>>
>>77349469
I know from basic interactions and observing social media that in Belgium ISIS is a sentiment that lives among the youth.
Look at the four or so teens that were arrested a few weeks ago with concrete plans to attack Antwerp central station (a major monument and huge target). They had ties with ISIS and obtained those contacts easily, they were being armed directly through the internet by a network of contacts that work to arm pretty much anyone that seems likely to do it.
The troubling thing is that at least six of their friends actually knew of the attack, most of them laughed at it, encouraged it, acted like it was the new 'cool thing to do' for kids. Around 4 others also knew and didn't want to get involved and admitted to police immediately (the others kept their mouths shut to protect their friends), but even the ones that came clean never once felt the need to inform police or their teachers of what was going to happen.
It's frightening to realize that even when these things are found out, their direct community tends to keep it quiet.

>>77350565
In fairnes that bus stop stabbing was done by a person that was being treated for shizophrenia and he sais 'the voices told him to sacrifice a soul for ramadan', so it can be a 'regular shizo psychopath' who got influenced by the media constantly talking about terrorism.

But yes, out media is starting to report on it faster and with less euphenisms. Even leftists papers dare to speak out more, and the cuck voices of 'this will only fuel far right' are becoming smaller and fewer.
Belgians have since ages felt bad and angry about their country, and this all is fueling a new wave of separatism, it's beautiful
>>
You should start throwing fireworks into your local gay bars/pride parades to see just how not afraid and stronk they all are
>>
>>77343674
>implying they dont get some signal or atleast talk to each other.
Mate.. They aint smart but someone's pulling their strings. If it was up to me I'd be doing it smart and bloody, but somehow they keep fucking up. Wont be long till we see something massive.
>>
>>77351115

Funny thing is, the ISIS leadership is getting everything that they want from this campaign. Spread fear, spread ideology in between teens that never felt like home in their home country (children of immigrants that were mistreated over the years by the governments, kids that never assimilated because of that) ... and that brings you to a fractured civilisation that fights between itself, rather than the main evil figure in the room (ISIS).

They are counting on the far-right to rise, in order to make even more muslims convert to their side. They are fuelling all of this to incite hatred and to start a civil war between the European countries and their populace.

And you know what? It's working and probably, at this point, it can't even be stopped anymore. As much as I'm a far-righter myself, it's sad to see that we have been played over the last couple of years.

We've been played by our leaders, we've been played by all the NGO's that spewed shit all the time, we've been played by the SJW"s that infiltrated every corner of our society.

As far as I'm concerned, the situation now is similar to the years before the first World War. A war is coming and you can see that from a mile away. The question is not if, but when.
>>
>>77351115

Molenbeek seems to be known for this shit - when Abdeslam was arrested, the community (who had concealed him) began attacking the officers.

Also, I read that people in Brussels found muslims to be celebrating after the Metro/airport attack.

This whole thing is messed up
>>
>>77352008

> mfw days after the Brussels attack, right-wingers tried to march in Molenbeek with messages such as "We are not afraid", "ISIS will not scare us" etc etc.
>mfw the Belgium authorities banned the protest because they feared the muslim population will chimp out
>mfw the Belgium authorities are more concerned about the muslims, not their own populace.

Hell, it goes the same with their "march" after the attacks, the march that was held right in the middle of Brussels. No white people to be found, only muslim/arab countries flags everywhere, not even a single Belgium flag.

White people are getting slaughtered, yet you can't even protest or march in solidarity for them in fear of getting labeled as a racist.

This whole thing is messed up
>>
>>77351918
>children of immigrants that were mistreated over the years by the governments
>kids that never assimilated because of that

I don't see mistreatment at any level of these people. Ostensibly they are being sheltered from war though living in western countries.

SJWs have encouraged a persecution complex in these migrant communities. It is a given that the migrants would on average not fare as well as the general populace. Afterall you are talking about people who are largely unskilled. They are not going to bridge the wealth gap within a generation or two.

None the less these people are vastly better off than they would if they lived in their home countries. Just as something is given it can be taken away.

I see conflict coming as well, and I see deportation or conversion as its only possible outcomes.
>>
>>77352008
Indeed, There were about 200 (!!!!) Muslims that rioted and attacked police, it was barely mentioned in the news and police were not given reinforcements or the order to arrest people or even fight back. But when the 'hooligans' (which had Arabs, Jews, Africans, so not exactly racists) came with signs that said 'agaisnt terrorism' and 'against ISIS' they had to be shut down by hundreds of riot police.
>being against terrorism is now racist

>>77351918
They are not mistreated, they are being sheltred, protected and helped. They are given the feeling that they are being victimized, when really they have about as much chance to make it as anyone, and they get boosted by grants, scholarships, minority quotas on top of that. Additionally they are being protected when committing crimes and misbehaving, effectively creating a sort of 'spoilt little brat' syndrome in an entire generation of teens.
For example, look at how those 200 Muslims rioted because a mass murderer was arrested, no consequences. No one arrested. Look at the Muslims that went to the memorial site and tore up the Israeli flags DURING A MEMORIAL FOR AN ATTACK BY MUSLIMS. Again, no one even wrote an article on it. They are constantly being protected, and it allows their radicalism to fester.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.