[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based don thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: LGBT.png (18 KB, 502x173) Image search: [Google]
LGBT.png
18 KB, 502x173
>>
Donald has America's best interests at heart.

Hillary is a criminal who wants Islam to invade.
>>
>worst terror attack since 9/11
>GOP frontrunner has to butter up to fags to scrounge up support
What a time to be alive.
>>
Tfw Don Trump is gonna take care of you ^^
>>
>>77338493
delete your account
>>
File: turtle13.jpg (74 KB, 935x858) Image search: [Google]
turtle13.jpg
74 KB, 935x858
>>77338882
i would have loved to see the face of every old conservative in the US seeing trump champion the safety of LGBT community

it truly must be 2016
>>
How is the gay community dealing with all this? Can't really say I have my finger on the pulse of gay culture.

Are they starting to realize that the left's plan to import the entire middle east is probably going to end really badly for gay people?
>>
>>77339334
No idea, I always thought the LGBT community were ultra liberals who'd suck Muslim dick no matter what happens
>>
>>77338493
Smells of desperate pandering desu.
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>77339558
>LGBT
>not LGBTQ
fucking ignorant cis-scum
>>
>>77339558
>>77339334
I live in a gay neighborhood in Chicago. They are hopelessly blue pilled.

They think having ugly unpleasant thoughts is for Republicans. They are as children.
>>
>>77339334
Not sure if it is the same in the USA, but in NZ most gay men are pretty free from Jewish-influence because they are not trying to impress braindead sluts and can thus speak their minds. Most gay guys are race/culture realists and know that if it wasn't for white civilization they would be fucked.
>>
>>77339334
>>77339558

I went over to /lgbt/ to check out their responses, they were mostly anti-muslim.

Saw some caps from reddit the other day that seemed the same too.
>>
>>77339602
>desperate pandering
He's literally winning votes of everyone who isn't a braindamaged retard.
>>
>>77339723
>not LGBTQP

Step it up fampai
>>
>>77340087
>not LGBTQP€&@#~¥
how intolerant of you
>>
I am gay and it seems internet gays including trannies and the most feminine males are redpilled as fuck
Real life gays I've seen/encountered in real life seem to basically be women in every way, including how they vote(women support multiculturalism overwhelmingly etc.)
I have seen some polls though from European countries showing increased support from gay people because of "perceived" homophobia in the Mud community
Gays vote for French national front at a rate twice that of heterosexual counterparts for one, Swedish Democrats is similar
Hopefully after the inevitable flood of stories over the years of gays being stomped to death by gangs of young migrants will wake the bluepilled ones up
>>
>>77339334
Gay here. I know it goes against /pol/'s narrative, but most of us blend in (that's why "the closet" is a thing), and don't squeal on Twitter about our precious Muslims.

Most gays fucking hate Muslims, and of course it's reciprocated. This isn't to say we need to break the cycle and embrace them, we just know they fucking hate us. Fuck Islam and fuck Muslims, and fuck the traitors who throw themselves to the wolves (in public no less).

Trump 2016
>>
>>77339334
>Can't really say I have my finger on the pulse of gay culture.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>77338493
>>
>>77340820
>and of course it's reciprocated

Pretty sure they hated you first, my man.
>>
File: 1430162315771.jpg (39 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1430162315771.jpg
39 KB, 374x347
So the "alt rights" of /pol/ like LGBT now? The doublethink is overwhelming.
>>
>>77340911
Sure, I should have said it goes both ways. You get me, cobber.
>>
>>77339334
I'm a degenerate tranny and I'm much more right wing than the general population here.
>>
>>77340931
Name the last gay suicide bombing or massacre, my friend. Gays have been persecuted by law and society at large far longer than Muslims have, even in white countries, and yet we don't go full jihad on anyone. Why? Why isn't "violent gay radicalisation" a thing when by rights it should be?

Islamic culture is your enemy.
>>
>>77340931
I'm not alt right and also we literally have the meme stealer milo
>>
>>77340931

I don't like fags, but I see no reason to persecute them if they're minding their own business.

However, if they're actively promoting their degenerate lifestyle they have to be stopped.

Good thing most LGBT people are genetic dead ends anyway.
>>
>>77340931
I don't like gay politics, but I don't hate gays.
>>
>>77340931
>So the "alt rights" of /pol/ like LGBT now?

>Alt-right

No but we don't think they should be murdered wholesale
and Muslims are FAR worse
>>
>>77341300
>political correctness is a cancer! You can't stop me from saying something just because it might offend somebody! Boo woo!

>Gays should stay in the closet because it offends me.

Doublethink indeed.
>>
File: 1465804880225.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1465804880225.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>>77338493
>Trump wants to fight for the freedoms and beliefs of the LGBT community
>Trump also wants to ban same sex marriages
Hmm, really makes you think.
>>
>>77340931
We'll work together with them... for now.
>>
>>77340931

I'm on the fence, I heavily agree with the ideas of islam but I hate the sand niggers. I also hate bug chasing fags.

Hard to pick a side hopefully both kill eachother
>>
>>77340931
I don't think of myself as alt-right, I just believe in liberty. It's not right to toss people off buildings for what they do behind closed doors.

>>77341226
>>77340820
I see. I wonder what the average gay in America thinks. If you believe what you read on the internet, it seems like a lot of people are willing to throw themselves to the wolves in the name of tolerance.
>>
>>77340931
muh pol are evil nazis that want to eradicate everybody that is not like them

hate the sin and not the sinner
>>
>>77338493
Who the fuck is this Donald guy?? I keep seeing him on the computer
>>
>>77339334
The 'gay community' is shocked and appalled. Us gays continue hating Muslims ad infinitum.
>>
>>77340931
homosexual men are the last bastion of implicit whiteness.
>>
>>77341554
>Trump also wants to ban same sex marriages
No he doesn't. When has he ever said that? He supports the Constitution.
>>
>>77339334
>How is the gay community dealing with all this?
blaming Christians and Republicans for "creating the atmosphere that radicalizes people into homophobia"
>>
>>77338493
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77339334
They hate muslims and they will vote Trump.
They are not stupid and they know how dangerous Memeth is.

But don't expect to see or hear them saying it.
They like to be closeted, even on politics.
>>
>>77341725
Some game show host in Canada.
>>
>>77339558
I have some gay friends that are more Red Pilled than Adolf fucking Hitler.
>>
>>77340853
It's an idiom. Finger on the pulse of... Means having an updated knowledge of something, understanding it fully.

t. English
>>
>>77341956
>pulse

Think about it.
>>
>>77340087
>not LGBTQIAP+
fucking cis scum
>>
>>77341725
Can he play the didgeridoo?
>>
>>77338493

>Pandering to degenerates
>Based
>>
>>77341895
Can he play the didgeridoo?

Accidentally sent the message to myself.
>>
>>77342226
LGTBBQWTFLOLLMFAO
>>
>>77339334
We hate Muslims just as much as we did before, but despise lefties even more for defending the killers and destroyers of our kind.
>>
>>77342226
>not LGBTQIAPO+
Intolerant Human-kin bigots
>>
>>77338882
>being surprised that a politician is trying to get support

Calm your autism
>>
>>77340931
we like them more than muslims
>>
>>77341990
I cannot believe I missed that so spectacularly
>>
File: 1447628762941.jpg (22 KB, 341x395) Image search: [Google]
1447628762941.jpg
22 KB, 341x395
>>77339334
If by "gay community" you mean any kind of LGBT organisation, then they're busy blaming Christians, Republicans, and conservatives for everything, on account of LGBT groups being nothing but leftist political groups pretending to be about civil rights.

If you mean gay people as individuals, then quite a good proportion of gay men are and vote conservative (though almost definitely a minority since a lot of gays nowadays are brainwashed as kids to think being gay=being leftist). They just get ignored on account of not being fucking flaming faggots who lisp their politics on national TV, claim bigotry when people are tired of being told they have to celebrate them for existing, and vote solely based on who promises to let them thrust and hump the most people in their fucking disease ridden pride parades.

This will only increase the amount who are shifting away from the left ever since the left began championing Islam, started to talk about how white gay men are privileged and racist and sexist, demanded everyone bow and scrape before trannies, and spending more time suing bakers than protecting people.

You just won't hear about the shift, because most of us live our life quietly as just normal people, as opposed to the faggots who make their entire life about being a faggot, going to live in their "gay neighbourhoods", talking about "gay politics", and their "gay life", and going on TV to talk about how someone called them a faggot, and killing themselves with AIDS and Muslims out of spite for conservatives because they were told that what "real gays" do.
>>
File: autismo.jpg (43 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
autismo.jpg
43 KB, 514x536
>>77341956
t. English autist
>>
>>77340931
>Why aren't you guys acting like the racist, bigoted, homophobic stereotypes WE made you out to be?
>that's so hypocritical of you!

kek.
>>
This Fag pandering is hurting him in the polls. He's never going to win over leftists, why alienate you're conservative base.
>>
>>77340195
>Not LGBTQP€&@#~¥2_K

Couple more genders added 30 minutes ago, just giving you a heads up. Don't want you to look like a shitlord
>>
>>77340931
>LGBT
No
>Homosexuals that act like civilised people
Okay
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.