[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emigrating to Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 251x201
In 3 years when I finish my STEM degree, I am emigrating to Russia. I don't care if the pay is less, I'll be able to make a living all the same.

>I've got enough of Germany importing millions of Muslims
>enough of having an anti-democratic EU hegemony rule me
>enough of seeing how NATO finances disgusting Turks, Saudis, Taliban, IS, Kosovo Albanians, and other Muslim scum

Who else emigrating / emigrated to Russia here?
>>
File: 1455898862578.jpg (7 KB, 319x158) Image search: [Google]
1455898862578.jpg
7 KB, 319x158
Good luck my friend, that's stronk.
>>
>>77338487
Wow from one shithole to an ever bigger one, wp Gunther
>>
>>77338487
I got out of it as soon as possible
Believe me everything there is 10x worse
>>
Russia doesn't want cucks like you.
>>
>>77338487
studying for stem degree, has no clue that russia is one of the worst countries to live in.
You will be surprised you fleeing ball less traitor.
>>
>>77338487
>hegemony
>>
>>77338487
I'm from Russia wtf r u doing
>>
Stay away from Moscow/St Peter, they are swarming with hachi (local shitskins). Settle in a little city
>>
>>77338487
Rofl, you're delusional if you think Russia is worth it. It's full of muslims who are the same annoying fucking cunts as they are in your country.

After communism the regular people in the whole eastern block have a kind of "each for themselves" mentality so make sure you don't regret it since you've grown up in a pampered part of the world. Once you make friends you should be alright though, I'd say they would make better friends than westerncucks for sure.

But still, to trade your comfy life and move to russia really is not worth it in any way.
>>
>>77338487
> leaving a soon to be third world country to move to a third world country
literally what
>>
>>77339123
>>77339168
By the way this. Everyone in East. Europe wants to get the fuck out. Me included. Looking to move to the US
>>
Don't do that.
>>
>>77338487
Usa if trump win for me and if he lose well idk
>>
>>77338487
mate you're making a mistake
>>
File: 1437424630182.jpg (17 KB, 400x239) Image search: [Google]
1437424630182.jpg
17 KB, 400x239
>>77338487
I move to warsaw when im finished studying IT :)
fuck this country and every single one who didn't got shot by russians.
>>
>>77339576
Because getting shot by Russians is definitely Poland's idea of a respectable trait. I'm happy that all of you cucks wash out now.
>>
>>77339555
I'd move to South Africa if there was no Russia.

EU/German government disgusts me. I'd rather be dead than work and pay taxes for literal evil.
>>
>>77338487
>he fell for the slav meme
>>
>>77338487
Instead of fighting and trying to change your country, you flee. You are no better than those Muslim pussies, who flee from Middle east!
>>
>>77339720
No the cucks stay in germany and watch their daughters suck memets dick
Have fun buying your daughters some burqas. Oh right i forgot that germans don't get any children and work for achmeds kid benefits. You are one fucking loser for not leaving m8
>>
>>77338487
>So I'm moving to Russia
>Surely there isn't a huge Muslim problem in Russia
I got bad news, OP...
>>
>>77338487
you wont survive a day with the living conditions and corruption an average russian faces each day
>>
Russia is a very low trust society. People try to scam each other all the time.
Also, I hope you didn't fall for the meme that Putin is the saviour of the white race or something. Russia has a muzzie population of 20% and they are exactly the same as in the West: rude, violent, think they are above the law.
>>
>>77338487

I'd take iceland.
But my country has not fallen yet.
Next elections are my last hope for this country.
If Geert is not elected I leave, I will not fight for suicidal countrymen.
>>
Fuck off, we full.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>77339746
You're really bad at choosing good countries
>>
>going to Russia where they will hate you
>not going to Poland
you doing it wrong m8
>>
>>77339869
>Instead of fighting

No such thing as "fighting". You are either in the EU, and pay taxes to EU/Merkel, or you are outside and you don't. "Fighting" while living under a government that contradicts everything you believe in, does not exist. Unless you are some kind of guerilla / political fighter, but I have no plans on that.

If all people left Germany, there'd be nobody to finance muslims and IS anymore.
>>
>>77338487
Russia is great - from the outside. If you are used to a western life style then you will regret it.

Try swiss or austria.
>>
>>77339746
>>77339746
>> Russia or South Africa

Holy fuck are you retarded?

Also
> finishing my stem degree in three years

So you haven't even started studying yet?
>>
>>77338487
Russia has way more Muslims than Germany will have even if they take a million a year for the next five years, you twat.
>>
>>77338487
Move to Vladivostok.

That's where I lived for nearly 2 years and probably will again.
>>
>>77340480
>So you haven't even started studying yet?

2 years in. Will have my BSc next year, MSc in 3 years.

Could also emigrate with a BSc, but that's meh.
>>
>>77339746
You're so stupid, I can't even.

Russia is the Muslim capital of Europe and you want to move there because Germany gets Muslims, South Africa has a black majority, is the world's criminality capital and white are being basically genocided.
>>
File: cover326x326.jpg (15 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
cover326x326.jpg
15 KB, 326x326
>>77338487
>emigrating to Russia
weeeew lad. If you aren't going to live in moscow or st petersburg, don't bother at all. Also get used to crippling corruption and witnessing socioeconomic degradation on the massive scale. The only thing east euros have as an advantage is being non-cucked, but that comes from living shitty-ass lives in reality on a meager wage.
Here are some non-cucked locations you could live a better life in than Russia and east euro in general:
>Singapore
>Hong Kong
>Somalia
>DRC
>the ISS
>tartarus
>hell
>the abyss
>vacuum
>>
>>77340297
full of Muslims that is, which is why nobody should move there if he wants away from Muslims
>>
>>77340383
Poles hate Germans more than Russians.
>>
>>77340438
How different is Austria from Germany? In general and demographic wise?
>>
>>77338487
Are you literally retarded?

t. Slav
>>
>>77340808
basically the same
>>
>>77340741
Normies don't care about historical rivalries.
>>
File: Laughing-Crying-Emoticon-08.jpg (62 KB, 999x1000) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Crying-Emoticon-08.jpg
62 KB, 999x1000
>>77338487
If you are that insane about shitskins under your bed, at least choose an EU country.
Truth it, everything is shit east from Germany and on, but at least choose Poland or Estona/Lithuania.

If you don't want to pay your taxes to insane sjw's, don't pay your taxes to criminals in Russia. Left alone it's a shithole of the world.
>>
>>77339254
Come here Uke, we got plenty of you guys over in Manitoba. On your passport just say your brown Muslim.
>>
Russia's a shit place to live if you're useless and have no contacts. On the other hand, it's fucking great for an intelligent educated Westerner. I lived there ten years, best time of my life!
>>
>>77338487
>"0.02 Euros has been added your paypal account"
>>
File: 1385195296983.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
1385195296983.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>Hates muslims
>wants to move to Russia

You Krauts really are delusional arent you?
>>
move to a low populated state in america instead
>>
>>77338487
>In 3 years when I finish my STEM degree, I am emigrating to Russia.
No, you are not.
>>
>>77340922
>fucking great for an intelligent educated Westerner

That's what I heard too.

I know they have plenty of science & maths programs.
>>
>>77338487
don't fall for the russia meme here, he might be Putin a strong leader but I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in his Russia
>>
>>77339920
>"Germans" in third person
>And assumes I'm some libtard pimp daddy
It's funny how the ones that can't succeed at home always come here and talk shit. See you when you come crawling right back because your Slavshit wonderland does not do handouts.
>>
>>77340501
>Russia has way more Muslims than Germany will have even

You do understand that's not the same? The Muslims in Russia are indigenous, and stay in their countries (Tatarstan and Chechnya).

Germany on the other hand is important Middle Eastern Muslims on welfare.

That's not the same.
>>
>>77341179
>important

*importing
>>
>>77340808
>>77340840

Our AFD is actually leading by double digits. Also the amount of foreigners is low outside of vienna.
>>
>>77338487
15% muslim country, have fun.
>>
>>77341179
k, m8, have fun in Russia
and always use condoms
>>
File: 19oONSlsvyQ.jpg (718 KB, 1400x929) Image search: [Google]
19oONSlsvyQ.jpg
718 KB, 1400x929
Best city in Russia without muslims, welcome
>>
>>77341366
Where are all the cars?
>>
>>77341056
Wait, you're talking about going there to STUDY??? Bad idea. Go there to WORK.
>>
>>77341474
Yeah, I mean work programs. Like space programs, weapons programs, and other stuff.
>>
>>77341419
they are sleeping, lel
>>
>>77341217
Not to insult your country, but isn't Vienna pretty much the only place in Austria with jobs?
Also, FPÖ seems to get the same treatment from other parties that every vaguely nationalist party in Europe gets.
>>
>77338487
Just don't.
Do you know that Muslims from ex-soviet shitholes (Tadjikistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbajan) don't even need a visa to come to Russia legally, plus we have a North Caucasus, population of which are basically savage mountain version of Arabs, and many of them have moved to Moscow. Google chechens in Syria to see some nasty mass executions in the name of ISIS. Google Bairam in Moscow for pics of mass Muslim prayers on the streets. Most low-paying jobs are filled with tadjiks and uzbecks who may occasionally take pleasure in random rape, and north caucasus natives... you don't want to meet them.
>>
>>77341536
Is this some kind of Russian joke?
>>
>>77341509
Space and arms industries?! No way they would trust a foreigner to do anything that might have a national security risk. Don't look to the state to employ you.

Safest way is just to work for a foreign firm over there. And no need to actually "immigrate". Just stay there a while, and see what happens. I'd perhaps never take the citizenship, just in case. God knows what will happen in the next 50 years.
>>
>>77338487
Russian Muslim population is actually higher kek.
Yeah good thing russia is a direct democracy kek
>enough of seeing how NATO finances disgusting Turks, Saudis, Taliban, IS, Kosovo Albanians, and other Muslim scum
Agreed

Kraut...
Why russia?
>>
>>77341568
>but isn't Vienna pretty much the only place in Austria with jobs?

What? No. Not in the slightest.
>>
>>77341710
>No way they would trust a foreigner to do anything that might have a national security risk.

I didn't expect that. The thing is, once you have good science & maths programs, you also tend to have a good science & maths industry too - suppliers, or former employees who founded similar companies etc.

To phrase it more accurately - because the Russians have always had good science & maths programs, I expect to easily find employment, and be in good company.
>>
File: 000045428574356.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
000045428574356.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>77338487
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77339746
>7
PFAHAHAHAHHA IN WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE!?!??!
>>
>>77341736
When it comes to world politics Switzerland is a neutral country. Germany is a an evil country, and Russia is a good country.

I just prefer good over neutral. If Switzerland took a stance against NATO and US politics f.e., I think it would be the greatest nation on earth.
>>
>>77338487
hahahahahahahahaha

You are a brainwashed idiot, pal.
>>
>>77342048
>When it comes to world politics Switzerland is a neutral country. Germany is a an evil country, and Russia is a good country.

Depends on the country you live in and the media you consume. According to Western mainstream media Germany is good, Switzerland is neutral and Russia is pure evil. Currently I'd say that all three are evil, with Switzerland being the least evil, followed by Germany and then Putinland.
>>
>>77342230
>Currently I'd say that all three are evil

There is only one country that fights ISIS and al Nusra in the middle east, and it's Russia. Germany finances ISIS and al Nusra indirectly (over Turkey).

So no, all three aren't "equally evil".
>>
>>77338487
I went from Germany to Russia in 2010. Doing just fine - but thats living in the capitol and having decent job.

Tbh your biggest asset is not your education, but profficiency in german language. Theres plenty of german companies working here looking for those who speak Deutsch, Russian being fluid as well obviously.
>>
Volga German here. Come over here, we are quite masters in this Slavic Volkerzoo still. Get in touch with ethnic German community as soon as you arrive, make business within community and assist its prosperity, avoid taxes(they go to mosques, cronies and chechens), don't make business with Slav, jew or asian, don't mate with their inferior women - you have superior genes you should not polite. Profit.
>>
>>77342415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEqQuRXJb9o
>>
>>77341736
>>I've got enough of Germany importing millions of Muslims
>Russian Muslim population is actually higher kek.
Honestly, I've tired of this meme.

There are lots of very very strong reasons not to move to Russia, but Muslim issues aren't one of them.
>>
>>77340438
>If you are used to a western life style then you will regret it.
Thats bullshit. All you need is decent wage.
>>
Russians are not nice people they are fucking mean and evil to each other and they would be more so to a foreigners
>>
>>77342636
if our genes are inferior why is it that your people are cucks and not we
>>
>>77338487
CS is not STEM you faggot
>>
>>77342827
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Miller
>Germans in Russia
>cucks
Pick one, Slav. We run a lot of vital Russian industries and practice nepotism. We don't drink, don't smoke, have family values and order in our lifes, we segregate from the slav, jew and asian.
>>
>>77343098
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Miller
He looks pretty Slavic though.
>>
>>77338487
>Who else emigrating / emigrated to Russia here?
only fools buying into the fairytale that the grass is greener over there
no offense, Rusanons
>>
>>77343056
mathematics is
>>
>>77343358
as long as you're also hearing physics yes.
>>
>>77343098
>However, the present Russian Germans usually speak only Russian, are assimilated into Russian culture, and have a poor command of German. Consequently, Germany has recently strictly limited their immigration, and a decline in the number of Germans in the Russian Federation has moderated as they no longer emigrate to Germany and as Kazakh Germans move to Russia instead of Germany.

Keep telling yourself that Hans. Or is it Vanya? Ah who gives a fuck, I'll just call you Hanya.
>>
>>77343098
>We don't drink, don't smoke, have family values and order in our lifes,
Good for you, but still, I'm interested: are you unironically believe in this racial superiority garbage ?
Don't you have friends or coworkers who aren't german ?
>>
>>77343629
it's probably more a cultural superiority instead than a racial superiority
>>
We have more muslims here than in any european country. More are coming due to open borders with muslim countries.
No democracy here. We have neo-feodalism with highly corrupt government - no jobs, no money.
Our government do it aswell.

Do it faggot, though. I'd like to see your retarded dreams to crumble.
>>
>>77338487
I don't think Russia is the optimal choice but I also don't think it's as bad as people are saying in this thread.

Just be sure to learn the language well if you're doing this.
>>
I wanna go to Russia too but I am only 20 and still studying. If I could miss the western luxury and the Russian economy gets a bit better I would love to live and stay there and impregnant some hot Valeriya/svetlana
>>
>>77343313
Just to be clear - Moscow, Sankt Petersboug and maybe Kazan (also it has muslims), are way better places to live with better infrastructure, entertainment, whatever than most of EU. EU doesnt even have Megapolises on par with Moscow.

So having great standard of living and enjoying living in Russia is exclusively question of wage.

Anything outside that is different though, so theres not much point moving there, unless your aim is setting somewhere in the wild nature or travelling (which actually, Russia is great for).
>>
>>77343629
You got me. I have a Norwegian friend(exgirlfriend) and 2 pals from Sweden I work with. I prefer to avoid any contact with individuals of non-Germanic descent.
>>
>>77338487
>>77338487

I am actually from Russia.
Do not fucking do it, you do not even remotely realize how fucked this country is. You need to be Russian to blend in and accustom, otherwise it will eat you alive.
I have warned you.
>>
>>77343747
I did. Doing just fine. Maybe you are jobless unhappy retard shitposting the country and self fating, because your are worthless lazy cum that cant get a job.

I was seen Russia pre 2000 and past 2010 - the improvement the goverment done is insane. The fact you think you have it shitty, means just one thing - you have no clue about life in Europe to compare.
>>
This whole thread is fucking insane. You've all been so fucking brainwashed by the Jews. Russia isn't that bad. All slavs aren't subhuman. You don't move to Russia to live in cities, you move there to live in a small town so you can start a family and live a long and comfy life without a worry in the world, for this purpose Russia is much better than any other EU country. If you want to get a meme IT job and live in a city then sure stay in Frankfurt
>>
I hope you escapists realise that there's nowhere to run. You will only face disappointment.
>>
>>77344045
>you move there to live in a small town so you can start a family and live a long and comfy life without a worry in the world, for this purpose Russia is much better than any other EU country.
About the opposite? German small towns are great, especially considering the distances are low and you can travel to any part of germany in few hours by train if needed. Its big cities that are shit, and its only big cities that are worth moving to in Russia.

Finding decent paying job in small towns is impossible (the same job pays pretty much twice less outside of Moscow), and there is no reason to settle down away from major infrastructure.

The only reason for immigrant to move to smaller cities/regional centers is if you want to start own company there and have initial capital - as lower wages and subsidies (especially in agriculture) allow for nice enterprises for investors.
>>
>>77343544
It's Gustav Immanuel and most Germans here have BRD passports and speak fluent German. Don't worry for our sake. We pay thousands of euros to members of our community so trey can practice German, travel to German-speaking places and preserve culture and race.
>>
File: 1365354440234.jpg (300 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
1365354440234.jpg
300 KB, 600x848
>>77344012
It's okay to lie for money man, i'm not judging.
>>
File: ivan.jpg (13 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
ivan.jpg
13 KB, 300x268
>>77344012
>self fating
>lazy cum
10/10
>>
>>77344339
German small towns are not great. They're dying. There are no jobs whatsoever, they're getting raped and they have to live under German laws and German government

Why would he need a decent paying job when he lives in a small town in Russia? How brainwashed can you degenerate consumerists be? Do you even know how economy works?
>>
File: state duma.jpg (136 KB, 637x723) Image search: [Google]
state duma.jpg
136 KB, 637x723
>>77343876
I hear you m8, still doesn't outweigh the negatives in the form of Asian subhuman hordes, FSB omnipresence, oligarch mafia in business, arbitrary lawmaking persistantly infringing on liberties in the name of whatever - I'm sure you're aware of how unanimous state Duma is despite the illusion of pic related
>>
>>77338487
Do you speak russian? Nobody speaks english hear.
>>
>>77344339
It's too expensive in Germany. You would be put in 40 year debt if you tried to open a business in a German small town, meanwhile you can literally get 2.5 acres of land for free in Russia
>>
>>77344452
I didn't realise you were doing so well for yourselves. This is interesting. But it does make me feel worse about how little we in Germany are managing in that regard.
>>
>>77344791
*here
>>
>>77344791
Example 1
>>
>>77338487
Go to Hungary instead.
>>
>>77339746
Just come to Texas and live in the hillcountry, they already have accordians and great beer.
>>
Started to learn Russian, I want to emigrate there when I get some money.
>>
>>77338487
Might try living in the far east due to some of the settlement incentives. Definitely looking at working there for a couple months after I finish my medical residency

My Russian is absolute shit though
>>
>>77344045
>in a small town
No jobs, no money, no laws for commonfolk. And don't forget it's not Europe or US - private property isn't a thing in Russia.
>>77344825
Buying a flat will put an average russian citizen in a 12-20 year debt. Imagine what debt will cause you opening a business.
Sure, you can get some land free in one of the coldest regions without any infrastructure and roads. Why do you think they give them away?
>>
What is Russia's stance on gun ownership?

Is it possible to own automatic weapons or any firearms at all?
>>
File: white-australia1.jpg (216 KB, 450x369) Image search: [Google]
white-australia1.jpg
216 KB, 450x369
Come home white man. Sure Australia is a giant desert with some green on the edges but with a majority white nation, with western ideals and values and hard work ethic we can create a new Europe for whites!
>>
>>77344624
>They`re dying
Hardly. As i mentioned, the transport infrastructure (at least at south west) is great, and you can just commute to work. The best small towns are the one with some major industry locations nearby - they are tidy, have high budgets, fun to live and relax in. You can buy a cabrio and enjoy riding in nice nature and landscapes. Its the big cities like Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart - that are shit behind the tourist fasade.

As for wage - if you want to maintain the same standard of living, its requirement. You dont need to earn as much as in Germany, but above the averag local for sure: otherwise it`ll be not living, but surviving. Makes no sense to move, especially if you already have own house/flat in Germany.

>>77344725
In years here, none of the "issues" you listed ever touched me or manifested in any form other than western media outrage. The "asian subhuman hordes" are present in Moscow, but more timid than say Turks in Germany and basically seasonal slave labor. As i mentioned in other post - i seen russia pre 2000 and past 2010 and i`d spit in the face of anyone telling the goverment did a "bad job".

As for apparent FSB omnipresence (which does what exactly?), after having BND spy on Merkel for Americans, its laugthable. There is also more critical media than in Germany with Zeit, Spiegel, Welt, Focus, ArD/ZDF, whatever speakign Soviet tier propaganda shamelessly.
>>
>>77340684

Damn, washed out Lithuania, made me kek
>>
>>77345102
Also that land is free for 5 years, after that the corrupt government employee will evaluate it and if he decides that you didn't used it properly - they will take it away with everything you built on that land.
Another nice factor even if after 5 years they'll give it away - that land can't be left as inheritance to your kids.
>>
>>77345247
dictatorships always have strict gun laws
Although memes suggest that Russians have lots of weapons
>>
Shit decision, move to a white place with a good economy like one of the V4 countries.
>>
>>77338487
good plan, you will be on the winning side when Russia liberates Europe again
>>
>country become 1% more Muslim
>nothing happens to me personally
>OH MY GOTT IM MOVING OUT
You cuck give up too easily. Kill yourself
>>
>>77345102
>Buying a flat will put an average russian citizen in a 12-20 year debt.
That's everywhere Ivan, it's even worse in western countries actually. Back when I lived in Canada houses would cost you well over 300k dollaridoos and those were the run-down methlabs they sold. Real estate in western countries is generally shit desu unless you're willing to sell you and your children's soul to the devil so they got you locked in a contract lasting well over 50 years.
>>
>>77338487
You are doing it wrong.

>>77345041
>when I get some money.
You are doing it right.

Work for a few years in Germany before you leave, then when you have money move somewhere where your money is worth more.
>>
>>77338487
enjoy not being accepted by society and still be a loser ignored by everyone but with the added bonus of poverty.
>>
File: 1465475656522.jpg (2 MB, 1898x6850) Image search: [Google]
1465475656522.jpg
2 MB, 1898x6850
>>77338487
>le STEM
>immigrating
>instead of fighting wanting to become what he hates, destabilizing countries and helping to delute another country's culture and genepool

/pol/ is literally /degenerate/ these days.
>>
>>77338487
How about you snivelling loser focus on fixing what you can fix in your home country instead.
>>
>>77345576
You are comparing houses to fucking 1-3 rooms flats though.
>>
>>77345606
Pls tell me how YOU fight this by posting this edgy shit
>>
>>77338487
Why do so many Germans insist on sucking Putin's dick? Its like a national epidemic.
>>
In 3 years when I finish my STEM degree, I am emigrating out of Russia. I don't care if the pay is less, I'll be able to make a living all the same.

>I've got enough of Russia feeding millions of Muslims
>enough of having an anti-democratic neo-bolshevik hegemony rule me
>enough of seeing how Russia finances disgusting Chechens, Syrians, DNR, LNR and other leftist scum

Who else emigrating / emigrated from Russia here?
>>
File: 1465940953406.jpg (190 KB, 753x725) Image search: [Google]
1465940953406.jpg
190 KB, 753x725
>>77338487
> trusting russia propaganda

I talked to real russians and they never say good things. It's a shithole and it's getting worse.
>>
>>77338487
http://www.dereckart.at/medien-und-wahrheit-der-verlust-des-weltwissens/

https://swisspropaganda.wordpress.com/der-propaganda-multiplikator/
>>
>>77340216
Exactly the same here dutchbro, I am even already starting to study russian. There are a few dutch people here in this thread, perhaps we should group up for information spreading purposes?
>>
>believing in pol memes
>>
>>77345800
Where do you know that from?
>>
>>77345814
>I don't care if the pay is less
At least you'll have a very tiny list of countries to choose from...
>>
>>77345707
These "houses" rarely have more than 1 room.
Your 3room flats sound comfy.
>>
>>77341164
I don't want to call myself to this cuck-race anymore and i succed with my job options. I bet you don't even study
>See you when you come crawling right back because your Slavshit wonderland does not do handouts
fine but you can give me a rim job when you bag to come to poland because you would love to talk to white person again.
>>
File: muhkurbainbairam.jpg (312 KB, 1208x425) Image search: [Google]
muhkurbainbairam.jpg
312 KB, 1208x425
>>77345821
>Muzzie in moscow
>>
>>77345701
>fixing what you can fix

I'm not a political activist, and don't plan on becoming one.
>>
THIS

Muslims are nothing but a docile workforce in Russia, they have no power.
>>
File: 20160423_123329.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160423_123329.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>77338487

Ha pyccкoм гoвopишь? Ecли нeт, тoгдa cиди дoмa.

Russia is not that bad, Moscow and St.Petersburg are pretty good. I've actually been to Russia unlike most people in this thread. But trading Germany for Russia? Oh boy, never.

Did you make pic related too?
>>
>>77346000
Do you speak russian?
>>
>>77340022
>they are exactly the same as in the West
wrong, most of them are in fact atheists, who drink, eat pork and don't give a fuck about sharia. they can still be criminal thugs though.
>>
File: split13.jpg (155 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
split13.jpg
155 KB, 1024x768
>>77338487

Move to Croatia instead. It's more beautiful than Russia, and uncucked too.
Also, they love Germans there,so be sure to bring as many of your friends and family as you possibly can.
>>
>>77338487
Why not move to Estonia instead?

Better quality of life, less muslims, better pay, better infrastructure, better everything.

Estonia is also the country with the highest amount of TOP models per capita if I'm not wrong.
>>
Oh, these russiaboo kids.
Good luck with that, try not to get rekt by local proles nexy day.
>>
>>77346200
Гдe вecь тeкcт глянyть мoжнo?
>>
File: CanadaHouse.png (530 KB, 850x441) Image search: [Google]
CanadaHouse.png
530 KB, 850x441
>>77345707
Pic very related, it's obviously hyperbole but my point is,
If you want anything decent to live in it's not gomma cost you less than $600 000CAD

If you want american wetdream then be prepared to become a personal fucktoy of the banks because its going to cost you at least a million dollars.

Or you could pay rent for a 1-room apartment which is like, 6-700 dollars a month.
>>
>>77346305
>Also, they love Germans there,so be sure to bring as many of your friends and family as you possibly can.
I can't tell if you're joking or being serious.
>>
File: sjw mods.jpg (192 KB, 1291x550) Image search: [Google]
sjw mods.jpg
192 KB, 1291x550
>>77345740
I'm sure you didn't do fucking anything, anon. The least you could do is redpilling people at work/in your school, friends family, trending stuff on Twitter, making Youtube videos, redpilling retards on other 4chan boards, printing stuff and spreading it outside, maybe lists of all the rapes and other shit refugees committed.
>>
File: 1465750084462.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1465750084462.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>77345914
Seems like every other German I meet is a closeted Putinfag.
>>
File: 1465603296418.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1465603296418.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>77339746
> I'd rather be dead than work and pay taxes for literal evil.

HHAHAHAHAH Ahmed you fucking teenager
>>
>>77346402

>joking

nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ
>>
>>77346359

He знaю, этy фoткy я caм cдeлaл. Taм oдин чyвaк был.
>>
>>77345823
Thx m8
>>
And Im just sitting here by the ocean, not a muzzy for miles here in SC beach country. Y'all have a fun summer now.
>>
File: 1465765634672.jpg (158 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465765634672.jpg
158 KB, 960x960
>>77346635
>posting outdated version
get on with times m8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VTiG1lt5M
>>
>>77345354
I'm evaluating RF through the looking glass of my own country and my local conditions that are arguably worse than in Germany (on paper), as a small business owner, a freedom-loving libertarian, a citizen of an ethnically and culturally homogenous nation

we've had communism lite from 1945 to 1991 and this mental virus has infected entire generations of my compatriots, a state of mind that only time can wash away

by omnipresence of FSB and its predecessor KGB I'm again drawing parallels to my local conditions where ex-Yugoslavian state security apparatus by the name of UDBA was left unscathed, its archives destroyed or closed shut, nothing prevented them from going underground and consolidating their power, apparently still pulling the strings in big business, politics and major state organizations/institutions; there was no lustration of ex-communists but continuity of the ruling elites, exactly like in RF, there is a sort of a dual judicial system - one for the said people, the other for the regular Joe

at least there's no censorship here, unlike RF

you don't have to "feel" the oppression on your own skin to be able to tell that it's there, for when you do it just might be too late
>>
>>77346402
Ever since you guys sold them that old East German soviet guns, they can't stop raving about
muh Deutschland.

But seriously, though. Croatia is probably the best Balkan country to live in right now. And it's a shitty country, so you can imagine how bad it is.
>>
>>77346305
There was a time when new Croatia apartments near the sea were cheaper than in our cities :(
>>
>>77346635
Why so many downvotes?
>>77346817
Ah ok. I was just asking because so many Croatians here seem to hate Germans. But then again, my cousin is married to a Croatian woman.
>>
>>77346402
Croatia(and Slovenia) is the only country in Balkans not polluted by Turkish blood and not a shithole. As objective people of the world they accept and cherish master race that German Volk is.
>>
>>77346817
Aren't Slovakia and Slovenia pretty good?

I mean, Alps, small villages, irrelevant so no niggers etc?
>>
>>77347069
Yes. Both countries are terrific.

Slovenia is a bit more my taste, because it's closer and the food is better.
But Slovakia is an awesome country too.
Better than Poland.
>>
>>77347276
>Slovakia is an awesome country too.
>Better than Poland.

Really?
Why is it better than Bolan?
>>
>>77347069
I love my country and enjoy living here, I could not imagine living anywhere else

the only thing that bothers me is the political scene made of nothing but cucks and relatively oppressive taxation of plebeians with subpar services they get in return
>>
Russia and the West are both run by the same Jewish heads
>>
>>77347393

It's very comfy. Nice mountains.
>>
Thanks OP you opened my eyes I am now a #PutinMissile
>>
>>77346224
A bit, learned some over Rosetta Stone. I can read/write Cyrillic already.

Language really isn't a problem. So many people come to Germany and learn German, I'll manage to learn Russian for sure.
>>
>>77347435
This and living in Russia is worse unless you are a criminal or politician (which is actually the same).
>>
>>77347393
Smaller communities of more homogenous people.
At least in Slovenia.

Poland is too big to live comfy. Even though they don't have that much shitskins and immigrants, they do have a lot of gopnik-tier slavs that came from some backwards shithole.

>t. a backwards shithole Slav
>>
>>77339746
>I'd rather be dead than work and pay taxes for literal evil
Respect dude ! I'm glad that good people like you exist
>>
>>77339746
The problem is, you will not change the situation. You are drop in the sea.
>>
>>77347871
Then why stay and support this system with your taxes?
>>
>>77347415
>I love my country and enjoy living here, I could not imagine living anywhere else

I'm happy for you bro, since it's the complete opposite for me, lol.

Still, as said, it's good to know that there are people out there who love their countries.

>>77347603
lol, I see, that makes sense.
I suppose now it's the time I cry for being born a monkey in this huge shithole
>>
>>77339746

Wow you are dumb.

Also you are a traitor to your own country. We don't want you migrant scum.
>>
>>77348019
>I'm happy for you bro, since it's the complete opposite for me, lol.
What's wrong with Brazil?
>>
>>77348019
>I suppose now it's the time I cry for being born a monkey in this huge shithole
If you're between 16 and 25, go right ahead.
If you're above 25, then stop whining and stop being a cuck.

Every country is a shithole, because of the corruption that stems from the idea of government itself. No amount of reforms and shit will cure the greed and degeneracy in peoples' hearts. Only fire can do that.

So take pride in your and your friends' accomplishments and keep a level head.
The fire rises, my hue bro.
>>
>>77348339
>Every country is a shithole, because of the corruption that stems from the idea of government itself.
I smell anarchism. Are you a fellow ancap from excommielands?
>>
>>77344875
Don't trash your BDR passport. Never. We will make it great again. One day. We always do. German race will never perish. It was created to rule, if it ever to cease to exist, it will cease with rest of the world.
>>
File: obraz_1392.jpg (123 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
obraz_1392.jpg
123 KB, 1000x669
you should invest in Polish Prussia
>>
>>77348530
Kinda.
I'm not a full blown anarchist, since that's also a child's game.
But I do think adult, civilised, reasonable human beings should not be governed like cattle.

Technocratic meritocracy is the final redpill, to be honest with you family.
>>
>>77348339
I like your healthy outlook of life m8, dog bless
>>
>>77344875
If you interested to come over, feel free to
visit. We have good model settlements in Petersburg, Moscow, Don, Volga and Siberia. There are quite some 4 millions in Siberia of mutts with some German blood.
>>
File: finns3.jpg (109 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
finns3.jpg
109 KB, 507x338
>he fell for the based russia meme
>>
>>77339746
Come to our country, you'll get pussy even if you don't look for one
>>
>>77338487
Hoi Adolf, please stop degrading your german Wissenschaft degree by calling it a STEM degree.

Also, check what Bruno said:
>>77346324
>>
File: 1465869400722.png (884 KB, 1052x795) Image search: [Google]
1465869400722.png
884 KB, 1052x795
>>77338487
>>77339746
>>
>>77349610
>Estonia
>not soon to be cleansed by Russiastan
>>
>>77338487
I wonder how you germans are coming from extrem to extrem.

If you want white non-muslim country, just cross the border to czech rep. and settle in small city (under Šumava moutines fx)
>>
>>77338744
Shouldn't you be cleaning my toilet?
>>
Better choices are:

>Hungary
>Uruguay
>>
>>77338487
hahaha, why RUSSIA of all places? Why not grorious Porand? It's in the EU so you can move there easily and it's a civilised nation.

Oh wait you're German, raus raus!
>>
>Be German
>live next to a country that u have friendship treat with
>go to Russia instead
>>
>>77341589
Why do russians let themselves be invaded and raped by those rats ? WTF is wront with every white country ? Why is that ?
>>
File: 1459423546463.jpg (160 KB, 602x468) Image search: [Google]
1459423546463.jpg
160 KB, 602x468
>>77348699
>>77350273
Soon my brothers
>>
>>77338744

>>77350018
He's in Greece for the summer season working as toilet cleaner ^^
>>
>>77339746
Komm zu mir mein Bruder. Bin selber vor 18 jahren runter gezogen und verfolge nun aus der ferne den untergang des vaterlandes
>>
>>77338487
How much RT propaganda have you consumed buddy? Do you realize that Russia is a poor, authoritarian shithole full of AIDS? Do you realize Russians still fucking hate you for WW2?
>>
>>77350780
not true ;-)
fuck off somali muhamad
>>
>>77338487
You couldn't pay me enough to visit that shit hole.
>>
>>77349847
>wanting Krauts in glorious Bohemia
Let him fuck off to Russia, we don't need or even want Skopčáky
>>
>>77343876
The thing is that there are WAY less non-whites in those cities than in France. You can't walk 100 meters in a nice neighborhood without seeing 10 arabs/pakis/niggers, and maybe one white person (if lucky). Paris is now officially majority african/asian. It can't be that bad in Russia.
>>
>he don't want to marry a at conservative Montana girl

Absolutely plebeian
>>
>>77350757
Süd Afrika ist aber voller Neger.
>>
>>77350780
>Do you realize Russians still fucking hate you for WW2
wut
>>
>>77350273
Picture of his grandfather
>>
>>77338487

Hah I got 2 years to go (3 if I do 12 month Industrial Placement) of my STEM degree and was planning on the same. Not definitely Russia (though I've looked into it) but certainly East/Central Europe.

I've found a few 'international' (i.e. English medium) STEM doctoral programmes in Poland but can't really find any available in Russia so far.
>>
>>77338487
The best solution for muslim problem is to ban islam in Europe
>>
>>77351135
AND strip citezenship off all non-European descendents regardless of their place of birth
>>
>>77351135
Ban every non-white. Probleme solved.
>>
File: hiv-death-rate-globally.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hiv-death-rate-globally.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>77350846
Literally Africa-tier lol. that's pretty rich coming from a turk rape baby btw
>>
>>77339254

>By the way this. Everyone in East. Europe wants to get the fuck out. Me included. Looking to move to the US

That's a short sighted mentality though granted things are particularly shit for you in the Ukraine I guess. For the moment things are better in the US than in Russia/Poland etc sure but take the longview and consider the trajectory of each country. The US is busy tearing itself apart and deliberately undermining the foundations of society and civilization.

If I just wanted to enjoy a comfortable life for myself until (at least) middle age I'd just stay where I am or bounce to another Anglosphere country. My main motivation to emigrate is to find somewhere that will over the longterm be a less culturally degenerate and stable place for my descendants to live.
>>
>>77339746

>I'd move to South Africa if there was no Russia.

Srsly? Might have been a solid move 60 years ago but South Africa is making every effort to become Zimbabwe.
>>
File: 1453155730847.jpg (45 KB, 864x400) Image search: [Google]
1453155730847.jpg
45 KB, 864x400
>>77338487
mazal tov
>>
>>77340501

Not as a proportione of (future) population and not spread throughout the country. The overwhelming majority of Russia's Muslims are confined to the traditionally Muslim regions. Also there's the fact that the Russian's are still patriotic and make sure the Muslims know they'll get fucking stomped if they step out of line again whereas Muslims in Germany now the average German will happily bend over for an assraping out of fear of being seen as 'racist' if they don't.
>>
File: black person laugh.gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
black person laugh.gif
3 MB, 240x234
>>77339746
>he thinks there are countries with a good goverment
>>
>>77350146

>Hungary
>Uruguay

Western Europeans Flock To Christian, Traditionalist Hungary To Escape Migrant Crisis

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/28/western-europeans-flock-christian-monocultural-hungary-escape-migrant-crisis/
>>
>>77351135
I'm not bothered by Muslims as long as they stay in their countries. But importing Muslims en masse to Europe is just an attempt to subvert our values and cripple us politically. So Hans can fight Mehmet over the burka issue while EU murders our democracy.

>>77351112
>>77351535
What do you study? Just learn the language m8, it really isn't that hard.

>Srsly? Might have been a solid move 60 years ago but South Africa is making every effort to become Zimbabwe.

What I mean is, that I'd do anything to get out of the EU. So people saying "hurr durr, Russia is more corrupt" doesn't bother me at all.

If you manage to make Brexit happen and vote UKIP into government you have a good chance of getting your country back. If you reduced the immigration from 360.000 a year to 36.000, you would have a really comfy country.

I know it will never happen in Germany with the AfD, because they are blatantly racist. Probably a subversion like the Mossad/Hamas thing. And Germany would never ever leave the EU, since half our economy is based on importing unskilled labour, producing shitty goods, and then branding them "made in Germany".
>>
ay i didn't know a german could be this fucking retarded
>>
>>77348669
I hear you.

>>77348826
I believe I'll take a look when I am able. Thanks.
>>
>>77351464
Get out of the UK, friend... Or better yet, go live in the deep countryside of Scotland/ Isle of Man, or somewhere out of the way in Ireland...

I think all the centers of wealth are beacons for the third worlders... The countryside is not interesting for them.
>>
File: tumblr_mvqny9cXQK1rknqk3o1_500.jpg (116 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvqny9cXQK1rknqk3o1_500.jpg
116 KB, 500x644
I wonder what countries are good options to move as a German engineer with master degree? I thought about Japan. Have worked there before. Working culture is horrible (70h weeks) but on the other hand i was happier than right now in Germany.
>>
I came to Australia. It's great! No politically correct nonsense in the workplace was the main reason, plus i'm a black german and you cucks bend over backwards for me i feel like a fucking accessory rather than a human.

No one gives a fuck i'm black here so long as i'm not a cunt and pull my fair share. Plus they love beer.
>>
File: 1.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>77338487

F
>>
>>77353034
how about owning a house and some land in rural Germany? your commute won't be that stressful because of excellent infrastructure and you'll live as a German among Germans, with a beautiful Fraulein and a bunch of cute little copies of yourself, who will attend rural schools full of native Germans in their most sensitive years
>>
>>77338487
>moving from germoney to third world shitthole of poverty
you are fucking clueless about russia's state arent you
>>
>>77353381
I'm currently living in a small village in Bavaria. Have to drive to Munich everyday and it sucks because lots of traffic. I don't wanna take the train as I don't wanna die because of a islamic terrorist doing his thing during rush hour.
Also politicians are working on bringing many immigrants to the country side and not only into the cities.
>>
>>77353657
how about Kaernten in Austria then? it's not yet invaded by hordes of non-Euros but I don't know how you feel about any possible downgrade in income
>>
>unironically running
Fucking faggots are no better than refugees.
>>
>>77353894
Gonna think about that, thanks.

>>77354067
>supporting Merkel and her politics
>>
>>77354189
>supporting Merkel and her politics
Never mind, go and never come back. Your reading comprehension is shit.
>>
>>77354392
If you stay in Germany and pay your taxes, then you are supporting Merkel. As if it would help to vote another party. The only way of how Germany could be fixed is by an economical crash and therefore it is good if high-educated people are leaving this shithole.
>>
>>77338487
eu não tenho ciúmes de puta. eu posso até invejar o dinheiro que aquele putão tem, mas se a filha da puta da helan não enfia a garrafa de vinho na buceta dela, então ele não tem nada que eu não tenha. e já que tu gosta de futebol, deveria fazer como o retardado do dunga e também voltar pra casa. e cuidado pra não comer muita merda, senão vai ficar como um butijão de gá como o kanny e a michele.
>>
File: pu0nVHi.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pu0nVHi.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>77338487
>this low tier shitposting is what employed russian shills with VPNs get paid 1000 euro/month for
>>
File: 1436390357590.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1436390357590.png
134 KB, 317x392
>>77354776
You mean by staying in my home country I'm supporting Merkel?
This is no better than a refugee who is running from what is arguably way worse, actual war. Refugees are for homosexuals no doubt but why do you want to be the same god damn thing you hate?

You want to go to Japan but don't realize that Japan is great because of its homogeneous society. You hate refugees but want to invade someone else's nation. Talk about fucking ignorance. No, parties won't change a whole lot. Of course you can not expect anyone to throw all fuggies and roaches out, those times are gone. The thing is, if you're not an immigrant you should be loyal to Germany, not the politicians but the idea, values, culture and the nation itself.
You think this would be the greatest nation is history if every German would have upped and decided to run because of problematic developments? No, stay ór leave but also never come back.
>>
File: 1465921597460.jpg (63 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
1465921597460.jpg
63 KB, 600x853
>>77338487
I'm thinking about doing so in the future since I was born there, have Russian citizenship and also speak the language. If Hillary wins I will consider it even more.
>>
>>77351135
jewcyced monkey noise
>>
>>77355548
>You hate refugees but want to invade someone else's nation.

The analogy doesn't hold. I hate Muslims who have come here for welfare. I'm not going to Russia for welfare, and I'm not a Muslim. I hope you can tell the difference. Everybody loves a well-educated immigrant who conforms with the political climate.

>you should be loyal to Germany, not the politicians but the idea, values, culture and the nation itself.

This is such a delusion. You are getting played you moron. Both the "radical left" and the "radical right" is controlled by the government. You will work your ass off all your life for Israel, refugees and when you are on your deathbed in your age everything will be worse than it ever.

>You think this would be the greatest nation is history if every German would have upped and decided to run because of problematic developments?

It's not a "problematic development". It's the future of Germany and nothing will change it. Why would it change? You have enough food and money, the muzzies have enough food and money, everybody works and contributes, the intellectuals pull the nation. As long as people are happy, things never change. If loads of Germans emigrated, the German economy crashed, muzzies got thrown out, then and only then the German expats could come back and rebuild Germany. But this is the one and only way thing would ever change.

So no matter how you view it, paying taxes for a wrong government is always wrong.
>>
File: muslimes.jpg (74 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
muslimes.jpg
74 KB, 480x720
>>77345821
>> trusting /pol niger-tier propaganda about muslimes in wide sense
nigger
>>
Russia is full, it's why I had to go to Canada
>>
And here I was planning to potentially move to Germany. Tell me, Doich anons, does life there ACTUALLY SUCK or are you just being retarded for political reasons without knowing what the fuck you're doing?
>>
>>77355548
And more thing:

Without all the "hard working patriots" Angela Merkel and the feminists wouldn't have been able to able import A SINGLE Muslim.
>>
>>77358020
>planning to potentially move
unless you're going as an exchange student or have a job lined up for you or have someone to marry there, it'd be impossible to do so virtually anywhere, not just Germany
>>
Emigrate to Australia, please.
>>
>>77338487
The average wage for an engineer in Ireland with German as a second language is €70k, come here friend!
>>
>>77338487
>emigrating to russia
what kind of retard are you?
fucking moron
>>
>>77358282
I realize. I'm not about to just pack my things and take a hike across the border.
>>
>>77339054
Don't listen to this retard, Moscow and Spb are the only non-shithole places in Russia.
>>
>>77359689
This is pretty close to the truth, but I'd exclude Moscow and potentially include some other cities
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.