[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 24
File: Ckyw0V2XIAEbU_W.jpg-large.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Ckyw0V2XIAEbU_W.jpg-large.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
Well?
>>
>>77334660
If he was mentally unstable, how did he buy a gun?
>>
>>77334660
If everyone in that club had been armed because of a sensible Required Carry law, then the killer wouldn't have gotten many shots off before his body became 50% lead by volume.
>>
>>77334660
slide thread
sage and ignore
>>
>>77334660
He actually passed the background checks designed to stop him. I blame the feds for not flagging him over domestic abuse.
>>
>domestic abuser
>Mentally unstable

That's Islamophobic
>>
Stop posting worthless shit from occupy democrats.
>>
>>77334660
>Gun reform
How about government accountability? That's the issue that needs to be talked about by EVERYONE right now.
>>
File: 0576-375.jpg (29 KB, 252x375) Image search: [Google]
0576-375.jpg
29 KB, 252x375
>>77334660

Not a sufficient argument for banning guns.

It's more of an argument for increased open and concealed carry.

Over 2 million sucessful gun defenses per year proves that.

Every 13 seconds, an American firearm owner uses a firearm to defend themselves against a criminal attack.

http://www.pulpless.com/gunclock/
>>
>>77334660
>not one sentence saying how he was a Muslim

>da inanimate metal objects did dis
>>
>>77335595
What are your thoughts on the push for stronger background checks and barring those on the FBI watchlist?
>>
>>77334660
hmm....
>>
>>77335716
Being on a watchlist is completely meaningless, half of /pol/ is probably on a watchlist.
>>
Why do they all have fuckhuge dark circles?
>>
>>77334985
Everyone would have just shot one another in the confusion, you would have no way of telling who the actual perpetrator is.
>>
>>77334660
Closo fag that couldn't get a date
>>
>>77334660
>Well?
Fuck Islam, that's the consequence.
Get rid of all muslims in the West, men, women and children. Send them back, deport them forcefully, or lock them up in concentration camps where they can't do any damage.
Change the laws so that priviliges for citizens like free travel, internet access, the right to buy guns, drive cars etc. does not go for muslims.

Fuck them all.
>>
File: Brady_GodBlessAmerica.jpg (837 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
Brady_GodBlessAmerica.jpg
837 KB, 2550x3300
>>77334660
Anyone who is pro guns are retarded. Especially if you are pro machine guns.

Australia is fucking chill with no guns. Hardly any murders or never any killing sprees that you get in your Murica.

I know all you Americans have been brainwashed to "love" guns because you have always been hunters of animals and do it as a sport (something that Australians never have done) but seriously: you people need to wake up to the truth of what these weapons are doing to you.

If you wanna continue to let millions of innocent people die then fine. I am happy my country doesn't have your gun laws.
>>
File: B8 response..png (613 KB, 1000x2250) Image search: [Google]
B8 response..png
613 KB, 1000x2250
>>77334660
>>
>>77334660
>Mentally ill unstable democrats trying to attack others over shootings done by mentally ill unstable democrat

What a joke. Come from my guns if you dare.
>>
File: 098.jpg (67 KB, 564x468) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
67 KB, 564x468
I still say Islam is the cause but how DID he get the gun legally while under watch of the fbi?

Like, what the hell.
>>
>>77338837
Because reporting him to the NCIS system to flag him would be racist.

Or they wanted him to have the guns.

Funny, my Grandmother, whos never committed any crimes, gets flagged for the NCIS background check's extended delay every time she buys a firearm, but this dunecoon, who was in contact with terrorists and being watched for terrorism, can go and buy a rifle no problem.

Something doesnt add up.
>>
>>77338611
>2016
>Being afraid of loud metal tubes that fire small metal projectiles.

Abo detected.
>>
>>77334660

Ok lets say you had your reform to ban scary looking guns, and he only has a pistol. Now I'm not a /k/ommando but I doubt that would make the bullets any less lethal. He'd still kill a fuckload of people.

In fact lets say all guns were banned. Would the fact that he has to break the law to own a weapon make him reconsider breaking the law to murder 50 odd people?
>>
>>77339087
The most pathetic comeback I have ever heard anyone say.

Also
>Deny that guns kill thousands of people every year in Murica compared to Australia that never hardly has any deaths because guns are banned here
>>
>>77339440
Guns arent banned in Australia you retarded abo fuck. You dont even know your own country, dont comment on ours.
>>
>>77335716
FBI will be instructed to put all WHITE MALES!!! on a watch list.
>>
>>77339440
Why not ban alcohol and remove all alcohol related deaths as well? If you're going to ban things that result on deaths, you would think thats high on the list. But no, you don't.
>>
>>77338611

What about murders per capita?

You'll get very different numbers.

And automatic weapons aren't sold to civvies in the USA. These so called "assault rifles" like the AR-15 are semi-automatic. And they're used in very few shootings.
>>
>>77334660
STFU Roachistan!
>>
>>77334985
>americans
>>
>>77339562
You cant kill Many people by spraying them with alcohol
>>
>>77339440

Ban petrol as well, too many of your brothers and sisters die from huffing it.
>>
So the same government that let a domestic abuser, mentally unstable person, who had been investigated twice by the FBI is also going to increase its regulation if gun ownership. Why don't hey start by trying to do the job they are currently tasked with.
>>
>>77339511
We have "GUN CONTROL" something you amerifags lack. 21st century lack of database to register gun owners due to NRA.

NRA has less to do with second amendment and is based on fear for profit model.
>>
File: pol-raid.jpg (136 KB, 838x434) Image search: [Google]
pol-raid.jpg
136 KB, 838x434
>>77334660
>1 post by this ID
you're pissing in an ocean of piss reddit kike

come stay and hate niggers with us :3
>>
>>77339652
But I could be hit by a drunk driver at any moment if I went on vacation to Australia. Anyone could. Alcohol is as real a danger. If something increases deaths, what makes those deaths any different?
>>
>>77339440
>guns are the problem, not niggers
wew lad
>>
>>77339779
post more like this
>>
>>77339714
Registering guns does nothing to prevent illegal use of guns.

You have no idea what you are talking about yet you think your opinion matters. Good use of buzzwords to fill in the blanks, but it doesnt cut it, petrol nigger.
>>
>>77339860
>next level gang tat
>>
>>77339714
They tried registration in NY and were largely told to go fuck themselves by the owners AND the police
>>
>>77339860
the "wasted 2 human heart transplants" nigger
>>
>>77339860
the "he din has no gun" nigger
>>
>>77339511
>Guns arent banned in Australia you retarded abo fuck.
I know they aren't banned. Gun control is what I meant but what I was also implying is that machine guns are banned.

We also have heaps of background checks and can only get hand guns and certain rifles and also: if you keep a gun in the house - it is a law rule that police have to come by your house every now and then to see where you keep it and how often you use it.

THESE ARE THE LAWS THAT AMERICA SHOULD HAVE
>>
>>77339714
You mean you regulate civillians owning firearms while criminals ignore your laws as is there nature? I fail to see the point.
>>
>>77339860
win a game of "nigger bingo" with a single news story nigger
>>
>>77335375
No charges or restraining orders were filed, he was never investigated for DV.

Not the Feds fault that people are too gutless to stand up for themselves.
>>
>>77339965
>implying niggers follow gun laws
>implying niggers follow any laws
>>
>>77339965
>Denying Australia shouldn't have the same laws for the very real danger or alcohol.
>>
>>77339779
There has never been one Aboriginal Australian here who has massacred an entire group of white people.

Are abos angry over here? No fucking shit they are! We get a lot of pissed drunk ones.

I can gaurantee that if there was no gun control here; we would have dozens of abos shooting up white homes and towns.

But thanks to gun control: we do not get what you Americans have in broken down environments where you never know who is harmed and who is dangerous.

This is also why cops over here are laid back: they are not as vicious as cops in Murica who have to think twice whenever ANYONE comes up to them close; because they could be armed.
>>
>>77335716
Call me crazy but I sort of think citizens should be proven guilty of a crime before the givernment starts stripping them of their rights.

Radical opinion, I know.
>>
>>77338611
There weren't 9484 gun murders that year.

Gun deaths yes, but 2/3 were suicides.

Stay out of the hood, and you're more likely to be struck by lightning or run over than be shot in the US.
>>
>>77334660
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77338611
>niggers shooting niggers
>>
What does the NRA have to say about people on terror watch lists buying guns? I'm not against the second ammendment it just seems like the government should have the authority to prevent suspected terrorists from buying guns legally.
>>
>>77334660
>high capacity magazine
>30 rounds is high capacity
>mfw standard rifle magazine is at least 20
>>
File: reddit go back2.jpg (134 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
reddit go back2.jpg
134 KB, 500x614
>>77339725
>1 post by this ID

IDs are thread-specific, fucktard. This isn't reddit. You can't look someone's karma up on this site.
>>
>>77340086
>pissed drunk ones.
Yet Australia still won't ban alcohol. Fucking hypocrisy. If you want to protect the public and make police jobs easier, why wouldn't you ban the menace?
>>
>>77340086
Gun control isn't stopping abos from rampaging.

Their constant inebriation, their microscopic population and their poverty is.
>>
>>77339965
These laws do nothing to prevent the illegal use of handguns and are only hurdles to legal ownership.

These laws would of not prevented any of these attacks.

The issue isnt private, legal ownership by responsible adults. The problem is niggers. I shouldnt be forced through costly loops to defend myself and kin because niggers are going to nig.

If a criminal is intent on murdering someone, they will. Australia does not have the same culture nor demographics as America and does not face the same issues.

You may be ok with punishing your entire country for the actions of others, but we will not do the same.
>>
>>77340202
Yes perhaps this. Hence why America still needs gun control laws to stop it.

Australia hardly has any black gangs than Americans have. We do though have a lot of biker ones but then again - we never get any shooting massacres
>>
>>77334660
>domestic abuser
>mentally unstable

So, in other words, he was muslim.
>>
>>77340303
>An American flag
sorry I am not even reading what you had to say
>>
>>77334660

>literally the most inept hoax ever
>gimme those guns, because rainbows and feels

How about the American people take those guns, and hunt down all the lying traitors, like it says in the Constitution?
>>
>>77340422
I'm glad to see Australian shitposting up and running. Been a while.
>>
>>77340086
Thanks for admitting you don't have to deal with American rapeniggers that don't follow any laws.

I'm going to hang on to my anti-nigger guns, thanks.
>>
>>77340422
You cant argue the facts, so thats fine. The rest of us can use reasonable and logical thought to debate the issues based on facts and not blind appeals to emotion.

Run along little petrolnigger.
>>
>>77334660
And every fag was unarmed. Their stupidity got them killed. Second, it was not a military grade rifle, and yes there were questions asked. ARM YOURSELF. its the only solution to these kinds of things. people wishing to do you harm are 90% more likely to simple leave you alone if you are armed. kill the mudslimes and kikes!!! MAGA
>>
>>77340206
They absolutely should not have any authority to strip the rights of citizens that have not been found guilty of any crime.
>>
>>77334660
Sure. Just deny the colored people access to guns. Niggers, spics, sandnigger, and all those """people""" aren't allowed to own guns.

It's not a matter of gun control. It's a matter of subhuman control.
>>
>>77340359
There is heaps of Muslims here in Australia who never kill anyone - apart from that guy in Sydney who was a refugee I think.

The main problem is not Muslims who live here and who are accustomed to our laws - it is Muslim refugees who grew up with Sharia Law.

Sharia Law is what needs to be banned. Any Muslim can read their Qur'an and say prayers; but as soon as a Muslim begins to want Sharia Law to spread (i.e. the horrible hate crime laws where any Western Media is to be destroyed, stoning laws are to be implemented) well these are the true enemies - not Muslims who mind their own business and don't take the religion full on serious.

What I mean by this: Islam makes it prohibited to listen to Western music, any Western media - obviously Muslims who have grown up in the UK, America, Australia are not that strict, nor do they give a shit.

It's the Islamic refugees that we gotta watch out for.
>>
>>77338611
Niggers dont count, plus sauce?
>>
>>77340533
Do you have a citation on that number or are you pulling it out of your ass? I just want to know for future reference.
>>
Does anybody have the pic making fun of "Occupy Democrat" posts?

like "big white and yellow text" etc.
>>
WTF since when do the military use AR-15s?
>>
>>77339965
To enact such laws, the US Government would need to repeal the Second Amendment.

Unlike Australia, constitutional amendments can be changed at a Government's whim.

One gun owner out of 80 to 100 million shot up a gay bar. He had a violent history, but nobody bothered to press charges against him.

It is YOU who must report psychos to the Government, not to stop potential mass shootings, but as a matter of your OWN safety. It is not their job to play Minority Report.

Once you do that, you can stop people passing background checks. The ability to stop madmen getting guns is already available to you under the current system. Take action and be responsible for your own safety - that's the American way.
>>
>>77338611
I am pro-whatever the government has. Thats the point of the second amendment... to have Arms that match or surpass the governments capabilities.
>>
File: bodyguard and shield.jpg (157 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
bodyguard and shield.jpg
157 KB, 1280x960
>>77334660
He was found guilty of no felonies. I would argue that they gays needed to conceal carry.

God knows me and the wife do.
>>
File: howfuckingsurprising.png (13 KB, 296x106) Image search: [Google]
howfuckingsurprising.png
13 KB, 296x106
>>77334660
>>
>>77340533
Carrying a firearm into an alcoholic venue is a felony. Not even off-duty police can do that in Florida, not even under LEOSA.
>>
File: 1444274488715s.jpg (26 KB, 252x243) Image search: [Google]
1444274488715s.jpg
26 KB, 252x243
>>77340508
>you won't talk to me or my mom's gun ever again
>>
File: 1456739182592.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1456739182592.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>77334985
I'm not even anti-gun, but that was fucking stupid.
>>
>>77340614
Except ISIS recruitment from western countries proves that the potential is always there. Muslims are inherently fundamental, and many WILL Jihad for Sharia Law if given the chance.
>>
>>77340681
>correction: "cannot be changed at a Government's whim"
>>
File: 149859605.jpg (10 KB, 240x204) Image search: [Google]
149859605.jpg
10 KB, 240x204
>>77334660
>govt. drops the ball
>lets give the govt. even more power because fuck it
>>
>>77340834
>Guitars, Whiskey, Guns, and Knifes.
>Threes a crowd, one mores a fight.
>>
If you're a NEET, you're not gonna get shot. Colleges drive people crazy and cause them to snap. Don't go. Do online courses if you really wanna waste money on a degree.
>>
>>77340921
Government didn't drop the ball.

The ex-wife and his co-workers did by not pursuing charges.
>>
>>77340989
>Investigated twice for terrorist links
>Later declares allegiance to ISIS in a phone call to 911.

Yup, the government did great.
>>
Clubs are another place that drive people mad, I'd avoid. In Australia it's not safe either to go to clubs, you'll get sucker punched by some drunk loon.
>>
>>77334660
why do you care?
>>
>>77341070
I agree. I avoid them like the plague. Much better to just hang out at home with a bunch of friends, and have Pandora blasting out of your sound system if you need music. Cheaper, too.
>>
>>77339909
All dem capital letters...
>>
>>77340989
The government most certainly dropped the ball.

The FBI knew about this guy. They knew he was in contact with people who have ties to terrorism. They knew that he was dangerous.

The NCIS background check system was not flagged on this guy when he purchased his firearms.

When a firearm is bought, the dealer calls the NCIS system and he is given a go or no go. Since the system did not flag him, due to the FBI not doing their job and communicating this to NCIS, he was able to purchase his weapons.

The government dropped the ball hard here.

The base truth of the matter is that we have systems in place for this that arent used correctly. We do not need new laws or systems, the ones in place need to be properly used.
>>
>>77338611
Guns murdered people?
Shit...I've seen this comment before, so once I just went and got one of my guns and put it on the table, and left it sit there for an hour. Not once did it try to murder anyone.

Should I return it to the factory as a faulty item...?
>>
>>77341062
>Investigated twice
>Found to have no links at the time

If he were dangerous, his cases wouldn't be closed as inconclusive. He wasn't flagged on NCIS, because nobody provided proof of a threat.

Even before being investigated, his ex-wife claims he was violent. His co-workers thought he was violent. None of them lifted a finger to get him charged and off the street.
>>
>>77340061
How...the fuck is that the "grandson" of that whiter-than-white old lady? Did she marry a nigger, and everyone from then on marry niggers as well?
>>
>>77340086
They still have access to guns...abo's aren't banned from getting a licence and buying guns.

They DO know however that they're only 2% of the population, and we could, if pushed, wipe them all out in a fucking weekend of dedicated effort...
>>
>>77334660
is he balding or its just no 2 buzzcut
>>
>>77338837
Technically speaking, this is unconstitutional. You can't bar someone from driving or buying groceries just "because" they're being watched by the FBI. The FBI watches lots of people, and you can bet your asses that they have agents on this board almost regularly. Perhaps we're all watched, and not even by the all seeing NSA either. Does that mean we should all be banned from owning firearms? NO.

What this means is that a couple of dead people is a cost of doing business. It's no more than car accidents, or heart disease from shit food, or any number of other causes. The numbers are actually quite small and not actually a problem. Nobody seems to want to recognize this. We have a great number of people in this country that are much much better off dead. That's a fact. Worthless, degenerate, and do more harm than good. Even if only good people get killed, like a million a year. It's worth it to have the 2nd amendment. It's a doomsday clause to protect us from the government. It should never be removed regardless of the number of casualties, anyone who says different is greatly ignorant and unbelievably naive.
>>
>>77334660
He didn't buy an assault rifle.

Why do people who don't know the first thing about firearms insist on writing legislation for them? Can we do that in return? I never read the Quran, but let's just ban that shit.
>>
>>77341616
How they come up with inconclusive is beyond me. Mateen enrolled in classes given by Marcus Robertson. Robertson is a known terrorist (who for some god awful reason is FREE). Robertson has extremely strong ties with Omar Abdel Rahman. If we know this, the FBI has to know this. How is this not enough to flag someone?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436590/omar-mateen-orlando-shooting-marcus-robertson-blind-sheikh-sharia

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/14/was-orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-inspired-by-this-bank-robbing-ex-marine.html
>>
>>77342558
details, details. You think liberals care about details? It suits their agenda and supports their narrative. Whether they know or don't care if he bought an actual assault rifle is immaterial. They want guns banned so they can move this Globalist agenda to the next level. While americans own guns and can protect themselves from the government, the government cancer can't grow but to a certain extent. They KNOW THIS. They will try everything until guns are banned and "mr and mrs america turn them all in". They have been doing this for years and will continue until a revolution occurs, or until they get what they want.

On a side note, i am glad every time i see a european with their head squarely on their shoulders, like yourself. Cheers.
>>
>>77334660
I had a red light ticket and got denied purchase of a fire arm, had to go to jail, and pay like $400 to get the ticket taken care of to buy a gun. We need government reform.
>remove the left
>remove kebab
>Hillary/Obomo for prison
>>
>>77334660
And hes a faggot that did suck dicks hard.
>>
>>77338837
They made it ridiculously easy for him to get guns so they can justify legislation. Then instead of just tweaking it a bit so that Muslim terrorists can't get them, they're gonna go way overboard with the legislation.
>>
>>77342582
All of this is immaterial. He hasn't broken any laws, aside from allegedly beating his wife. If she didn't press charges, she is at fault for all of this. If you get a domestic violence charge in the USA, you cannot buy a gun. PERIOD.

Going to Saudi arabia, and all the other things that have been said are not disqualifiers. We have to stick to the constitution, even if sometimes it doesn't make sense because its a double edged sword. If we dont follow it, we can't call out the government for not following it. They don't always follow it but we have to be the bigger man about everything. ALWAYS, without exception.

>>77342855
Where in the fuck do you live? Did you not pay the redlight ticket on time or what? Never heard of jail for a redlight violation.
>>
>>77334660
Why dont we spread this picture around like wildfire under the accusation that it and its supporters are racists?
>>
>>77334660

This man just shot up an Orlando nightclub, killing 50.

He was a Muslim. This made him mentally unstable, a domestic abuser and brought him to the attention of the FBI twice.

Oh, and he entered the country LEGALLY.

Still don't think we need common sense immigration reform?
>>
>>77343057
Sure, to arrest him of a crime, this isnt enough. To put a delay on his purchase of firearms (not block him his rights) so the FBI can be notified by the NCIS system however, this should of been enough.

Im all for NOT INFRINGING. But the government already insists on doing it. We're stuck with them infringing.

So whats the point of these systems if they WONT USE THEM?

All this spying, all these systems, whats the point if they arent used to do what they are meant to be for?

Either use the data we collect for what its meant to be used for or stop dicking us around.

If were going to have a system of background checks, collect all this data, monitor a guy with known ties to terrorism, then not use any of it to even delay him and notify investigators, then we have no business having these systems.
>>
>>77343436
Those are some good points, anon.

It makes me wonder why they even bother with all this datamining if they can't even use it for what they claim they want it for.
>>
>>77334660
Occupy Democrats is such dogshit.

They seriously think Obongo is the best president to ever exist. They are truly delusional.
>>
>>77334660
He was a security guard
None of the gun laws people are talking about would have stopped him
>>
>Now they say he didn't kill blacks because "they have suffered enough", according to him

TOP FUCKING KEK LIBERAL MEDIA IS IN A FUCKING TWISTER OF DELUSION JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHA A BUNCH OF HIJOS DE PUTA.
>>
>>77340266
You fag face. We have OP's that start threads and abandon them. It's bait and sliding from shills you homo.
>>
>>77334660
>1 post by this ID
>A picture
>One word
Maximum effort
>>
File: 1465981945914.jpg (80 KB, 888x832) Image search: [Google]
1465981945914.jpg
80 KB, 888x832
>>77338611
>>
>>77343573

Pretty sure they're Hillary shills. I'm forget the name but the guy running occupy democrats comes from a long line of shills, his parents being associated with the professional shills at USAID.
>>
>>77340086
Abos aren't niggers. This is something that you obviously don't understand.
>>
>>77343827
another from "Being Liberal"
>>
>>77343581
Okay, what? Security guards are nothing like cops we are pretty paid to watch over stuff. Observe and report.
>>
>>77343436
>putting a delay
You misunderstand. This wouldn't have solved anything. So whats the FBI gonna do, camp out at his house after he gets the guns. No. Tax payers can't fund something like that. FBI Agents get paid a lot and operations are even more expensive. I know, i went through the first couple of phases to be an FBI agent, but decided not to finish it for personal reasons.

>we're stuck with them infringing
This is not true. They will answer to us, one way or the other. If we let them get away with actual violations of the constitution, its our fault.

>whats the point of these systems
The point is to weed out felons and people who have been convicted of crimes. You cannot bar rights just because you think they might do something. it's not the govts job to be the minority report precrime unit.

>these spying systems.
You misunderstand, they are using the spying systems On us. Thats why they're shipping in refugees and having open borders and skirting the constitution anywhere they can. The systems were put in place not to ward off dangers from outside like we're told but to ultimately control us. This stuff moves in stages, not over night. I Guarantee (depending on your age) that one day you'll see the full use of these systems and it won't be pretty.

>ties to terrorism
What ties? he went to Saudi arabia? He called or hung out with people in another country who might or might not have suicided themselves or some other dirka bullshit. HE COMMITTED NO CRIMES. The FBI is fairly competent if they have a case against someone, when they don't, they don't just invent some shit that "might" stick so they can stop them from buying firearms. Do you realize how many people in this country "want" to do terror? They can't bar millions of sharia law believers on a whim. Muh Constitution.
>>
>>77334660
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77342768
Thanks, bro. I'm just so triggered by the typically European anti-gun hysteria. I don't have to be drowning in guns, but I am capable of recognizing that a gun is a hunk of metal that is completely inert without a person handling it.

Don't get me wrong, America has a problem with gun violence. That's what it looks like from here, anyway. It does have to do with gun proliferation. But that's just simple A + B. But English knife crime is off the charts, and that has to do with knife proliferation. But the Brits are trying to "solve" that the same way they "solved" gun crime: By stepping up government control over citizens, and blaming the means rather than the social situation. What's next? I can kill someone with a brick, OK? Bin that brick? How about fists? Are we going to demand guys get a license before they can go to the gym?

We had a car problem in the Netherlands. Cars were killing children in massive numbers in the post-war move towards an automotive society. But it wasn't really the cars, was it? It was the drivers. So instead of banning cars, we simply became slightly stricter on them, and changed our infrastructure to be safer. Deaths dropped dramatically. People still own cars, and there are now more cars than there were then.

I dislike bans. Bans are the first thing shitty politicians grab at. It's easy for them. They don't need to do anything, they just drop the load on the bureacracy, the justice system, and the citizens. America's gun violence problem is related to gangs and niggers using already illegal firearms. No-one will cry about the crips and bloods having their guns taken.

But that will require effort, and will see them accused of racism because of the racial component. So they'll just screw over the law-abiding citizen and convince themselves they're doing the right thing.
>>
>>77344306
There is no reason why he couldnt have been flagged, put on a delay, and the investigators who investigated him prior notified he was purchasing firearms.

After 7 days they have to sell him the guns anyway. His rights would of not been infringed any more than anyone else who goes thru the NCIS system.

When a guy whos made past claims to support various terrorist groups, takes classes from known terrorists, has a history of violence, travels to hotbed areas of terrorism, attempts to buy a firearm, that NCIS delay could give investigators a heads up that this guy might need a second, or third look.

If not, then the NCIS system doesnt do anything useful but catch dumb niggers trying to buy guns and is useless to have.
>>
>>77343805
saved thank you
>>
No I think the FBI should've done their job and gotten rid of him
If any Muslim gets involved in anything to even bring up FBI suspicion, that should be it.
>>
>>77344469
Can't say i disagree with anything you've said.

I would only add that gun violence is a societal problem and it starts with economics. When people are poor and have little chance to succeed or be happy in life this is what we get. Gangs and shit roaming the streets selling drugs and doing crime so they can have "more". If civilized society could figure out how to have a basic income or something that provides a decent minimum for all people i guarantee you'd see gun violence all but disappear. Yes there will always be crazy people or people who have crimes of passion (aka cuck killing cucker etc) but no violence is an unrealistic goal in a society of humans.

>>77344712
I don't disagree with you. NCIS is fairly worthless as it has been said to be for years. The government shouldn't be telling anyone what they can and can't buy but its a bare minimum to weed out known felons, domestic abusers, etc. You should download a copy of the ATF form 4473. Look at all of the items that are dis-qualifiers. There are plenty and if people are judged in a court of law to be guilty of any of those things, you'll see. Plenty of people can be weeded out just by knowing what the process is and that ncis will catch them if they try to buy muchless those dumb enough to try despite knowing about ncis.

All i'm saying is a delay wouldn't have turned up anything more than they know now and even what they know now wasn't a crime until he started killing a people. Aside perhaps from his wife getting beat and not reporting it. Again a cultural bullshit thing but we let these people in and we have to deal with them. Perhaps i conceed that if he had been delayed and the FBI called, perhaps they woulda talked to his exwife etc and got the he beat me story and could have prevented him from getting guns eventually. I grant you that albeit unlikely.

>>77345181
Unconstitutional. But I agree he nor his family, should have ever been let in this country.
>>
Nobody knew he was fucking crazy till after the shooting. How fucking stupid are liberals
>>
>>77334881
Because that's abelist as fuck to prevent him from buying one, you shitlord.

There really is no winning with liberals.
>>
>>77345617
Well said. There is no winning with liberals. Almost all mass shooters were registered democrats or at bare minimum preached ad nauseum leftist ideology. Yes there are exceptions but, the vast majority were liberals. On top of that, People in general are pretty stupid and do what the elites tell them and right now they're being told to give up their rights of self defense in the name of the impossible task of total safety. It's illogical but many people will go along with it because they're sheep to the slaughter. All we can do is spread the word.
>>
>>77345336
I don't think it's purely socio-economical. We've tried to solve shit that way, here, but it's not working. A lot of these guys want more than the basics. They want fast cars, expensive clothes, and all that. It's the same schtick as with your aspiring rapper niggers.

I think a huge component is that these guys exist in a shadow society that does not see itself as part of our society at large. It's much easier to commit violence against the outgroup, and both niggers and mudslimes attack white people in hugely disproportionate numbers. Of course, because a large amount of white people DOES consider them part of the ingroup, they do not receive the harsh sentences that these same people have reserved for violence versus the outgroup, i.e. hate crimes.

We'll have to do a lot of social engineering to solve this problem. But the left seems intent on completely ignoring it.
>>
>>77338611
Right off the bat, for the US

60% of those gun deaths were Blacks killing each other
Another 30% is suicide.

So now we're left with a violent civilized rate of roughly 948.

This is pretty high, until you realize that all of the other countries have a smaller population than the single state of California (36 million).

Therefore, all things considered, when you factor out blacks and suicide, US actually has a lower gun death rate.
>>
File: omar nogaybar.png (482 KB, 1275x836) Image search: [Google]
omar nogaybar.png
482 KB, 1275x836
>>77334660
>>
>>77346032
Agreed thats why i said "it's a societal problem, and starts with economics". Economics is def not the end all be all. Human nature is to want more. But it's also got a lot to do with the family and shit the left has been destroying for years. If half of these minorities in USA (can't speak for europe) had a father that worked hard and reaped the benefits of it, i'd say half or more of the crimes wouldn't have ever occurred. Granted some races act differently and have different behaviors but on the whole being completely dirt poor and having zero chances of success in life and knowing it is not conducive for good members of society. It would take many many years to fix the problems just in the US and no one is actually talking about real solutions so perhaps we're just wasting our time.

>>77346130
Agreed. People who actually look at numbers and find these interesting facts. The left doesn't care about facts, they care about pushing their agenda to the next level. THey want us disarmed and not because of gun violence. Look at a single example in history, the cultural revolution in china. Millions and millions starved and killed in the name of government control and thats an easy example. Imagine here in the US when people actually have shit to lose.
>>
>>77346514
Oh, they have parents in Europe. But they rely on their desert parenting style. Which is kicking boys out of the house as soon as they can walk, leaving them to roam around on the street and counting on society to raise them. Except they don't see us as their society, so they can basically do whatever the fuck they want with full support of their parents. Who are also insanely conservative, religious desert-dwellers who hate our society.

It doesn't help that the leftists in government openly choose sides for the most radical representatives of islam, making life difficult for anyone who wants to get away from their radical shadow society.

We have a saying in the Netherlands: Soft healers make for stinking wounds. This exemplifies the way the left has treated immigration. Out of a fear of being mean to immigrants, they have allowed the situation to get out of hand. No pre-existing factors like slavery or Apartheid existed here. This is completely on the heads of the people who championed the cause since day one.

And you better believe I want to hold them responsible for that.
>>
>>77334660
He was also a registered Democrat.
>>
>>77347238
Unfortunately, I think holding them responsible is too little too late. The only thing that can save europe now is a revolution of epic proportions which i can't see ever happening. What do you think the tipping point will be for white europeans for a revolution? Or will it just be genocide and the old white europe will just disappear?
>>
>>77334660
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77343953
More like "Being Retarded"

Clinton allowing China unfettered access to the US market did that. And Canada is fucked for the same reason.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.