[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How rampart is anti-Americanism throughout the world, and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 45
File: h_51491958-725x533.jpg (104 KB, 725x533) Image search: [Google]
h_51491958-725x533.jpg
104 KB, 725x533
How rampart is anti-Americanism throughout the world, and why? Is their any counter pro-American sentiment, or is that rare?
>>
>>77334383
It's because it is a shit, pretentious country full of strong opinions and retards who are so afraid of being called hypocrites that they refuse to change their mind about anything no matter what.
>>
Well, just a few days ago some guy murdered 50 gays in your country. That is ultimately a result of anti-americanism.

And remember, you and your people brought this upon yourself. You made the world hate you. You Americans meddle far too much in affairs that are none of your business. This is the one silver lining to Trump's campaign - American isolationism. The best thing that could happen to the world. Stop fucking everything up and we're all better off.
>>
>>77334492
I don't agree with the first part but we are pretentiously xenophobic (myself included). However, most Americans are changing and want change. We are becoming a young, more diverse and educated society that focus on progress.
>>
>>77334597
Now wait a minute - France has intervened military in Mali (on their own) and other Arabic countries before they got shot up by ISIS; yet, non of you blamed them for (bringing it on themselves). In fact you even sympathized with them and gave them great support. Are we not your friends and ally, also?
>>
File: 0a7.png (459 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
0a7.png
459 KB, 600x450
>>77334597
>American isolationism
>best thing for the world
Oh yes, we tried that...twice actually, before you reeled us back into your problems. If we were to back to isolationism, how long would it be before you came knocking at our doorstep and asking us once again, to fix Europe's problems? We're not a super hero entity that you can just call whenever you need to be saved. We're policing the world, not so much for our own interests but to make sure that the world behaves itself unlike the early 20th century when we left everyone to their problems.

You just cant have your cake and it eat.

Stability comes as a price
>>
>>77334492
If we decide to fuck off, you understand your country will get fucked by the Chinese right
>>
the other countries don't have so much sympathy for the petrodollar wars and stuff like that. Then of course there is anti-american sentiment if people believe it is in conflict with their core values, which is why Islamist countries are genuinely anti-american. In germany it's mostly conspiracy theorists that are very anti-american.
>>
>>77335175
America is smug. France isn't even when dealing with third world shitholes.
>>
File: 1465810547884.png (851 KB, 1280x931) Image search: [Google]
1465810547884.png
851 KB, 1280x931
>>77335779
They don't believe that because china has never posed them as a threat. Aussies instead, prefer to delve within that bubble of bliss and champion chinas 'so-called' peaceful rise without resistance. That bubblr wont burst until a red banner (sharpened to an edge) forcibly pokes a hole in it because somehow, the 'Timor Sea' was Chinese territory before international-oceanic navigation' was ever an idea.
>>
>>77336021
I am aware that anti-Americanism in Germany is most predominant in the east, due to decades of Soviet influence there. There is also a healthy Russian ethnicity in the area...while the West is mainly pro-American and diverse. In contrast, German ancestry is the highest in America and we are very fond of the German people.
>>
>>77336108
>third world shitholes
Like the one you represent?
>>
>>77336394
Idgaf if countries complain about us foreign policy

What I don't get is euros, Aussies, etc who don't understand US is literally the only thing stopping them from being annexed by the other two superpowers

Its not even an exaggeration
>>
>>77337352
Agreed.

However' if the EU were to ever federalize, they would become a force to be reckoned with - perhaps not so much militarily, at least at first, but economically they could reign supreme. But ever since the United States claimed ended the Pacific war and claimed its superpower status - we have enjoyed nearly 3 quarters of a century world stability known as the (Pax Americana). I suppose they have a right not to be grateful. America is a democracy, the oldest in the world and we value those very freedoms that we protect.

Unlike china or Russia.
>>
>>77337311
Yes my parents still live there but I'm a """"""legal""""" immigrant in France. They care about other people not like the scum that Americans seem to be whenever you meet them IRL.
>>
>>77334383

>> "How rampart is anti a Americanism throughout..."
>> "How rampart..."
>> "Can we keep this about rampart please?"
>>
File: 1462940314249.gif (982 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
1462940314249.gif
982 KB, 285x171
>>77337352
>the two other superpowers
Umm...there's only one country that sets the standards of a superpower. Has since the dissolution of the former 'soviet union.
>>
>>77334383
america is literally a shit country
completely powered by jews that hate the white race and run over by violent dindus who bankrupt the social welfare system so you can never have free healthcare or anything nice

you would need 10000 trumps to turn that shithole around keep funding isis u dumbass american retards
>>
>>77338179
>living in france
>bares flag of Tunisia
>claims the French are as tolerant towards migrants as its government

Americans are actually a very tolerant people. We just don't like freeloading trash coming here. As long as you work hard, come here with a visa and show us your allegiance - we could care less where you come from.
>>
>>77338317
>Using "rampart" as a plural.
(Definition) in use - Anti-Americanism; as built up around the world akin to a 'rampart.

>implying that your educated in the proper use of linguistics and grammar.
>>
>>77336108
>France isn't smug
>>
>>77339765
He's not saying it is...he's saying that we are.
>>
>>77334383
Immigrants and leftists tend to be anti-american
>>
Since the golden age of Greece, there has been only one era of reason in twenty-three centuries of Western philosophy. During the final decades of that era, the United States of America was created as an independent nation. This is the key to the country—to its nature, its development, and its uniqueness: the United States is the nation of the Enlightenment.

America’s founding ideal was the principle of individual rights. Nothing more—and nothing less. The rest—everything that America achieved, everything she became, everything “noble and just,” and heroic, and great, and unprecedented in human history—was the logical consequence of fidelity to that one principle. The first consequence was the principle of political freedom, i.e., an individual’s freedom from physical compulsion, coercion or interference by the government. The next was the economic implementation of political freedom: the system of capitalism.
>>
>>77341606
To the glory of mankind, there was, for the first and only time in history, a country of money—and I have no higher, more reverent tribute to pay to America, for this means: a country of reason, justice, freedom, production, achievement. For the first time, man’s mind and money were set free, and there were no fortunes-by-conquest, but only fortunes-by-work, and instead of swordsmen and slaves, there appeared the real maker of wealth, the greatest worker, the highest type of human being—the self-made man—the American industrialist.

If you ask me to name the proudest distinction of Americans, I would choose—because it contains all the others—the fact that they were the people who created the phrase “to make money.” No other language or nation had ever used these words before; men had always thought of wealth as a static quantity—to be seized, begged, inherited, shared, looted or obtained as a favor. Americans were the first to understand that wealth has to be created.
>>
>>77341664
In its great era of capitalism, the United States was the freest country on earth—and the best refutation of racist theories. Men of all races came here, some from obscure, culturally undistinguished countries, and accomplished feats of productive ability which would have remained stillborn in their control-ridden native lands. Men of racial groups that had been slaughtering one another for centuries, learned to live together in harmony and peaceful cooperation. America had been called “the melting pot,” with good reason. But few people realized that America did not melt men into the gray conformity of a collective: she united them by means of protecting their right to individuality.

The major victims of such race prejudice as did exist in America were the Negroes. It was a problem originated and perpetuated by the non-capitalist South, though not confined to its boundaries. The persecution of Negroes in the South was and is truly disgraceful. But in the rest of the country, so long as men were free, even that problem was slowly giving way under the pressure of enlightenment and of the white men’s own economic interests.

Today, that problem is growing worse—and so is every other form of racism. America has become race-conscious in a manner reminiscent of the worst days in the most backward countries of nineteenth-century Europe. The cause is the same: the growth of collectivism and statism.
>>
>>77341721
This country—the product of reason—could not survive on the morality of sacrifice. It was not built by men who sought self-immolation or by men who sought handouts. It could not stand on the mystic split that divorced man’s soul from his body. It could not live by the mystic doctrine that damned this earth as evil and those who succeeded on earth as depraved. From its start, this country was a threat to the ancient rule of mystics. In the brilliant rocket-explosion of its youth, this country displayed to an incredulous world what greatness was possible to man, what happiness was possible on earth. It was one or the other: America or mystics. The mystics knew it; you didn’t. You let them infect you with the worship of need—and this country became a giant in body with a mooching midget in place of its soul, while its living soul was driven underground to labor and feed you in silence, unnamed, unhonored, negated, its soul and hero: the industrialist.
>>
>>77341721
Tribalism (which is the best name to give to all the group manifestations of the anti-conceptual mentality) is a dominant element in Europe, as a reciprocally reinforcing cause and result of Europe’s long history of caste systems, of national and local (provincial) chauvinism, of rule by brute force and endless, bloody wars. As an example, observe the Balkan nations, which are perennially bent upon exterminating one another over minuscule differences of tradition or language. Tribalism had no place in the United States—until recent decades. It could not take root here, its imported seedlings were withering away and turning to slag in the melting pot whose fire was fed by two inexhaustible sources of energy: individual rights and objective law; these two were the only protection man needed.

A European is disarmed in the face of a dictatorship: he may hate it, but he feels that he is wrong and, metaphysically, the State is right. An American would rebel to the bottom of his soul. . . . Defiance, not obedience, is the American’s answer to overbearing authority.
>>
In general people tend to think America is a "cool" country here.
>>
>>77341813
I know you spent a lit of time typing these paragraphs but all I can think of is just 1 thing. When will you poo in the loo?
>>
>>77334383
Anti-Americanism is only perpetuated by the leaders of 3rd world shitholes, which doesn't stop said leaders from having property in US of A or trade deals with it.
I'd say for America shitlibs is the biggest threat, because they operate inside the country, unlike the 3rd world which tends to fuck up itself if they go too anti-american.
>>
>>77337352
>>77338060
As if american hegemony is a good thing.

Both world wars would have been better off without american involvement. America getting involved in the second world war, for example, only lead to a period of american cultural hegemony that has eroded the west and worsened the position of the white race tremendously.

And all the while, american meddling has destabilized much of the rest of the world and caused such an upswell of extremism in the middle east that we see cause so much death today. Why do you think the arabs hate america so much? It's something that has many, many good reasons. It's well deserved hate.

So, no. Pax america has not been a good thing, on the contrary. The world would have been much better off with an isolationist usa.
>>
>>77342150
Oh yeah yeah, Fuck America boo fucking hoo. Why do I get the feeling you are a typical swedish leftist cuck?
>>
File: 247-9.gif (6 KB, 264x408) Image search: [Google]
247-9.gif
6 KB, 264x408
>>77334383
Tsk tsk tsk you fucking retards never do you research.

Source os pew research centre, the same research centre that debunked the 'muslim vocal minority' liberal meme
>>
Canadian identity is largely based off of being "not America" which usually means we think we are better than America.
>>
>>77342150
>Both world wars would have been better off without american involvement.
You are aware american presence was non-existant during WW1 and WW2 is the direct result of WW1?
>>
>>77342295
You do realise the American government is one of the largest exporters of leftism?

During the cold war, the Soviet Union sought to divide their opponents within - to parry western communities against their own minorities who were exploited in their imperial or slave based pasts, so Western countries, under the advice of America, all decided to be all inclusive to counter this SOviet endeavour

Nice argument btw
>>
>>77342504
I wouldnt touch you nations soil with a 100 foot pole. Cucknadians literally make me sick.
>>
>>77334383
Our people are now buying your blue jeans and listening to your pop music. We fear the rest of the world will succumb to the influence of your culture.
>>
>>77334383
very much so, reason being foreign policy/interventionism/nation building/unilateral actions
most don't care about US domestic policy
>>
>>77342569

Lend-lease support from US?
As great soldiers Russians make, you would have a hard time against the Germans with out all that military supply from US
>>
>>77334383
only commies here hates murica.
we hate them back
>>
>>77334383
I love America. From what I know most of us dont hate the USA.
>>
>>77334383
People don't dislike America as a whole. They dislike their foreign policy when it comes to middle east. Arming the taliban only to go fight it 20 years later, putting sadam in power and then dethroning him, pulling out of iraq and leaving a power vacuum for ISIS to fill etc.
>>
>>77334383
Murrica starts pretty much every war atm.
What did you expect?
>>
>>77334383
I know two countries that are genuinely "pro american" - Taiwan and Japan (also in Japan, anti-american sentiments are strong too, but theres still some obsession with everything American there).

The rest pretty much is openly anti-america, or neutral hostile population wise. Brits might be your biggest ally, but you cant say they like you either.

Genuinely, the less educated the country and people are and the less exposed to information/know history - the more positive views: so you can expect some retard indians or Africans still look at USA as magic country of dreams. Anyone else just looks into US history, things it done, problems it has and becomes desilusioned with it: its impossible not to, really, unless you openly and conciously embrace the side of Evil.
>>
>>77341747
That was an intelligent, decisive, very lucid and well written connotation of the American manifest. You sir, have either quoted the paraphrases of a history book, or you have an extraordinary talent for literary expression. If you have indeed, wrote this on your own, may I personally recommend that you pursue a career in political science.

Bravo!
>>
I really want to move to the US.

Tired of this cucked EU. It will only get worse when Brits vote to leave and their government ignores it.
>>
File: m2HpZBc.gif (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
m2HpZBc.gif
1 MB, 960x540
>>77342334
Why do Russians like America? Aren't they guys historical enemies and current competitors?
>>
>>77336394
KIDS think this. I'm pretty sure most Aussies actually like Americans. Not happy with us going along with everything they say and do. But like them nonetheless. We've been buds for a long time now and lets be real we're basically a smaller more cucked version of you guys. But ty about the japs in wwII.
>>
File: vPAvtn2.jpg (9 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
vPAvtn2.jpg
9 KB, 250x238
>>77342334
>Jordan: 80-21
>>
>>77343787
Hmm if you lived under soviet communism then got to experience American capitalism you would probably think highly of the yanks too.
>>
>>77334383
Because most countries and their citizens act like spoiled little teenagers and they all hate daddy.
>>
File: mission_accomplished.jpg (355 KB, 2000x1308) Image search: [Google]
mission_accomplished.jpg
355 KB, 2000x1308
>>77334383

This is the exact point in history when America lost pretty much all of its cred throughout the world. We will never get it all back, but -- eventually -- we can earn a good chunk of it back.

Probably during the next generation, assuming we stop whoreshipping bottom-feeding parasites like the drumpfster fire.
>>
>>77334383
We don't like you in Greece but we're surrouded by hostiles, so you're not so important.
>>
>>77334383
We can't figure out why you nuked japan twice but not the Middle East yet
>>
>>77343985
If Hillary becomes prez say goodbye too all your cred forevs.
>>
Intervensionism, hypocrisy, agression, arrogance and cultural and social degradation which originates from there.
America today became a more subtle Soviet Union in it's desire for globalist hegemony and destruction of all competing systems.
>>
File: Diefaggot.png (697 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
Diefaggot.png
697 KB, 1536x864
>>77343985
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>77342973
>Lend-lease support from US?
Why are you trying to change the subject, swedecuck? As if there wouldn't be any other candidates for such "support" if America wouldn't exist.
USSR winning or not without lend-lease is irrelevant to the point of you being an anti-american commie.
>>77343659
What the pleb thinks of "muh 'merica" is irrelevant, as most of the 3rd world is dependent on it economically and politically. You would fucking knew, of all people, you stupid fucking mongo.
>>77343787
As a cucknadian you didn't experience communism firsthand and the only "russian" people you've gotten from USSR were either dissidents or willingly running away from there.
>>
Liberals here hate you.
Conservatives don't particularly like you.
Fringes don't like you.
>>
>>77334597
Remember, look at the flag before posting.
>>
>>77344047
>Intervensionism, hypocrisy, agression
this is condensed into their proverbial exceptionalism or quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi
one day this will cost them dearly, not that I wish that upon the American people but it is inevitable if they don't reconcile with others' sovereignties
>>
>>77343718
It's a paragraph from John Galt's speech in Atlas Shrugged.
>>
>>77344215
>Russian
>take opinions on the West seriously
HAHAHA.. you suck Ruskie.
>>
>>77341747
India, I have new found respect and appreciation for your country. Let me guess though you are near Goa?
>>
File: spring 2015 usa opinion.png (20 KB, 309x764) Image search: [Google]
spring 2015 usa opinion.png
20 KB, 309x764
>>77334383

not really that high desu

obviously there are anti-American people all over the world, including in USA, but they are literally only a majority in Islamic countries, Russia, small majority in China, probably also in some shit tier irrelevant countries like Belarus and Serbia.

new poll is out in a few weeks.

obviously you will get a skewed perspective from anecdotal evidence like a sampling of opinions of fringe people like /pol/ posters
>>
>>77344284
Same. I don't hate Americans, just the system they push on world.
If they did it peacefully, that's fine.
But they are using subversion, propaganda and outright agression to enforce their rules and spread their decadent culture.
>>
File: us russia opinion.png (17 KB, 431x399) Image search: [Google]
us russia opinion.png
17 KB, 431x399
>>77343787

it's obviously old data
>>
>>77337352
being annexed by Russia is much better solution than allowing us to exist
crimes of soviet union and Russia combined are nothing compered to atrocities committed by us the empire of evil
I hope soviet unions shall rise again
>>
>>77343868
Some hate and love us at the same time
>>
>>77344502
>But they are using subversion, propaganda and outright agression to enforce their rules and spread their decadent culture.
What rules exactly and how are we pushing them through agression? I don't see it.
>>
>>77344453
>Vietnam 78%
Wuuut?
>>
File: 18qv.jpg (14 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
18qv.jpg
14 KB, 200x252
>>77334383
I like your Constitution, litteraly in love with the concept of Independance and citizen responsability MUH 2ND AMENDEMENT ! ! ! non-ironically

I have a lot of respect for the strengh of your propaganda war(and peace) machine. Even the whole "white flag" meme which only aims at undermining our influence. Not that I approve the methods, tho-

I hate Obama, as a person and as a politician. He's an arrogant asshole and a blind fanatic with no to little respect for his friends, allies and enemies

Ron Paul is my most favorite American of all time

I'm 1 in a million French
>>
>>77344705
viva la resistance! I love based French and besides you guys make the best sauces fucking ever.
>>
>>77334946
>millions of dumb uneducated Mexicans pouring in.
>mad dog Nigger beasts breeding like rabbits.
>we are becoming an educated nation.

SSSHiiiiiiieeeeettt
>>
File: 1901839.jpg (57 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1901839.jpg
57 KB, 620x413
>>77344453
>>
File: bergsteinkohnmansatwork.png (119 KB, 628x841) Image search: [Google]
bergsteinkohnmansatwork.png
119 KB, 628x841
There is both, and neither is that rare. Part is jealousy, part is disagreement with foreign politics. It grew partly because of the conflicts in Middle East and Afghanistan. Not because we like the goatfuckers, but because we prefer them to kill each other instead of destabilizing their countries and having them after us. But at least many realize who is really pulling the strings and who tries to keep us under control by applying t white guilt.
>>
>>77344849
It's all your fault and you know it.
>>
>>77339007
How are all those Somali refugees working out for you leaf nigger?
>>
>>77344631
You somehow missed Iraq or Libya?
What you're doing in Syria or Ukraine now?
And that's just obvious expression of force. Subversion (replacing regimes, funding opposition groups, assasination, economic pressure and all that) list is a lot longer.
You're literally no different than Soviet Union, only refined and subtle, that's all. Your idea of world is a world of Americans and second and third class Americans. Globalist cancer.
>>
>>77342150

>US eroded western culture
>liberalism, degeneracy and cultural Marxism emerged in Europe

Pick one
>>
File: 1462042655385.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462042655385.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
>>77342334
WTF are the cloggies so ass mad about?
>>
>>77334383
>How rampart is anti-Americanism throughout the world, and why?
Because we think you're ignorant as fuck. For example:
>How rampart
>rampart
You don't even know your own language. A rampart is something similar to what Trump wants to build. The adjective is "rampant".
That said I'd rather be ignorant like that than cucked like some EU countries are.
>>
>>77344866
ROFL as if there is world peace or ever has been. How can a country be a threat to something that doesn't exist? Needs to be renamed to "Who is the greatest threat by country"
>>
Is that one of our bridge?
>>
>>77341606
>>77341664
>>77341721
>>77341747
>>77341813
All by Ayn Rand.
>>
>>77343659
Japan is obsessed with everything American because they ARE everything American. Japan is influenced by us - the same canon that former soviet-blocks 'were' and 'are'. Japan is one of our most beloved vassal states, but I fear that Okinawa is slick within our grasp; most likely because the Chinese government are paying the masses to protest our military presence in an attempt to create disorder within our Pacific Command. Predominantly, the Japanese are on our side more than anyone.

The Brits may be our brethren. But they are not our greatest ally - not anymore, at least. They are becoming too pretentious in reclaiming their former image/status on the world stage. They have made trade deals with china, empowering our greatest foe behind our backs in order to gain financial favor with them (their attempt to build themselves up from financial ruin and spend more on national image). That's what the Brexit is all about - they don't want to share with the rest of Europe because they loathe being second to Germany. Believe they are politically and culturally above the Union.

As for Russia; your people are ok with us...but your sniveling prick of a dictator is not.

Sorry for the sanctions...
>>
>>77334383
>anti-americanism
>counter pro Americanism

Isn't that the same thing?
>>
>>77344918
Wooden shoe like to know.
>>
Oh, and I forgot support for corrupt, criminal regimes. Like Saudi Arabia for example.
You preach LGBT rights, "democracy", liberal capitalism, meanwhile your presidential candidates are funded by radical Islamic regime which you support and supply with weapons.
In Kosovo you literally created a failed criminal state which is now becoming terrorist infested. Your troops went there to stop alleged genocide, and then watched while Serb population there was ethnically cleansed by your allies.
Many other cases.
>>
File: 1462750658593.gif (906 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1462750658593.gif
906 KB, 500x349
>>77344308
AH, I knew it!!
>>
>>77344453
Russians aren't really anti-American, they're just easily brainwashed and will blindly follow whatever agenda the Party comes with.
IIRC, after Medvedev announced his "perezagruzka" policy, about 60-70% of our population had a positive opinion of the USA.
>>
>>77334383
here all are very anti-american
the only proamerican country is kosovo (maybe albania), everyone else hates you A LOT
>>
File: 1459294360447.png (177 KB, 588x499) Image search: [Google]
1459294360447.png
177 KB, 588x499
>>77345169
God damn it Carlos.
>>
>>77345271
and they like you only because you annexed them a part of serbia
>>
>>77342805
Civ much?
>>
>>77344866
Guarantee those will all soon be Chinese flags. For now, the world chooses to remain oblivious.
>>
>>77334383
some days ago in an argie forum they were talking shit about the orlando mass shooting and how guns a re so easily available in merica, "they should have more gun control", "muh barbarism", blah, blah
I said mericans have built the most powerful and prosperous society in the world, source of countless technological inventions
since they achieved this by doing things their way it seems like they know what theyre dong and it works
they accepted quite well this new angle. people get bored of old ideas, and the "murrican empire iz ebil" has been around for so long, and our country is still a shithole
>>
>>77334383
I saw researches indicating that Poles are the most pro-american and anti-russian europeans, and probably this is true
>>
>>77345349
chinese are not as nearly as hate and will never be
oblivious to what?
>>
>>77344649
Vietnam is drastically different than even 20 years ago. There's been talks recently about putting a US naval base there
>>
File: 1465236825000.jpg (44 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
1465236825000.jpg
44 KB, 469x463
>>77345223
Damn. You're very educated for a Russian...and I say that in a positive light.
>>
>>77344918
>WTF are the cloggies so ass mad about?

You made us give up the colonies in the 50s and you're cunts in general. Also you should realise that Dutch people don't actually like anything, especially not anything foreign. It's nothing personal.. We tend to not rate our own country very favorable either. Also we're optimists in the sense that we tend to believe there's always room for improvement and criticism is never out of place.

It's just a cultural difference with the US I think.. Also, lets be frank here for a quick second. You<We.
>>
>>77345190
How come all countries US "stirred the shit up" in are Islamic shitholes?
>>
File: 18qv.jpg (186 KB, 1010x854) Image search: [Google]
18qv.jpg
186 KB, 1010x854
>>77344848
Vive la liberté

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaVQOabLQLw

Next time you visit Paris I will treat you to some french burgers
>>
File: chinese_prisoner.jpg (35 KB, 750x451) Image search: [Google]
chinese_prisoner.jpg
35 KB, 750x451
>>77345449
>china will never hate
>oblivious to what?
Like I said - oblivious.
>>
>>77345362
Product of the fact they had an empty fucking continent full of resources plus isolation from European powers.
There is literally nothing exceptional about their culture. If you magically transplanted it to Europe in 19th century, America would disappear.
Their material wealth and isolation is what made them powerful. It's literally an accident.
>>
>>77344705
Thankfully the whole "hurr durr french surrender" thing seems to be slowly dying in the states. You guys were fucking Bros from day 1, we shot a lot of brits with French firelocks and powder. Sucks that the Great War fucked you guys up so badly, I think without that raw wound in the run up to the second world War we'd know Europe as a much different place.
>>
File: politionele acties3.jpg (130 KB, 944x485) Image search: [Google]
politionele acties3.jpg
130 KB, 944x485
>>77345538
>You made us give up the colonies in the 50s

>tfw we killed 160,000 Indonesians only for the Americans to tell us we can't have it anymore
>>
>>77334383
Its the capital of the world, if you understand hate of rural areas to city hubs, then its the same

Its kind of justified, but it also has a bit of resentment and ignorance in it

I don't know if pro-Americanism exist, there certainly is this retarded thing by which people live in other countries as if they were Americans, and there is also this attitude of "Ok, they are the capital, lets get in good relationship and make the best we can out of it"
>>
File: FRNA.jpg (32 KB, 520x260) Image search: [Google]
FRNA.jpg
32 KB, 520x260
>>77344705
Welcome back, French comrade.
>>
>>77345649
And what is Saudi Arabia? A democratic pro-LGBT nation of peace? Yet they literally support them even though they are main supporters of Islamism around the world.
Saddam and Gadaffi were Islamists?
Assad is Islamist?
Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?
>>
>>77344215

It is not irrelevant when they destabalize european culture.

US is the greatest country, and that brings great responsibility.

Unfortunatly it has been squandered and they have become a vehicle to promote communism and degeneracy (jews). -> Credit Slavery, Hollywood, Law System (Patents), Feminism to mention a few

If you are going to invade somewhere and take their resources, the correct way is to be upfront about it, instead of spewing bullshit about "greater good" or "dictator".

The "old" USA is great and hopefully it will go back to being that and not intervening every other country. (NATO destrying Serbia is one disasterous example)

This is not about US values, but more the impact for other countries outside the US.

Just to make something clear, Sweden is a wannabie communist shithole with 80%+ tax and plenty of retards that have too much faith in the goverment.
>>
>>77334383
We love americans. You guys know how to get down.

Thanks for the example of a good constitution. And kicking out the germans. You alright.
>>
>>77345683
WTF! I hate France now.
>>
>>77345849

To be fair, you only killed 160,000 Indonesians. Really doesn't seem like your heart was in it. Would you really want a quarter billion Muslims immigrating to Amsterdam in the current year?

We saved you from yourselves, you ungrateful tulip.
>>
>>77344705

Agreed
>>
>>77334383
Some of the people who literally survive off of our success hate us. I just find it weird
>>
>>77345856
Yeah, that's what globalist retards would want you think, ''it's jealousy''.
What fucking jealousy? They are actively fucking the lives of many people by their policies and actions.
World is not a fucking village, world is a place where many cultures exist, and it's exactly American desire to see those cultures diminished and replaced by impotent superficial ''culture'' like American one is.
It's a globalist ideology, scarily similar to communism.
Moreover, Americans themselves mostly find it incredibly hard to imagine it, in fact they are far more ignorant about world than world is about America. Many of them literally believe world is just like their country, only different flavors. They are incapable of understanding that in various parts various ways of life exist that are foreign and incompatible with theirs.
Moreover, their way is simply wrong, it only worked due to reasons I mentioned. It's not a universal solution to everything.
>>
>>77334946
Nice bait
>>
>>77345856
Well, America is the center of the world...unless you were referring to NYC, then yes, that would be the world capital.

Well said and I thoroughly agree with you. Israel has always been our candid pal.
>>
>>77344917
There is no contradiction. USA, with his influence, is the pillar of the SJW spreading culture in the world today. Even if this shit emerged in europe. If you are a real conservative you have to be anti-american. It's not that we hate america but it's really depressing to see american praying for a return of conservative values and in an other hand incapable to see their responsability in this degeneracy process.
For now you not the Roman empire, you don't bring anything valuable to us.
>>
>>77334492

still not banning guns fag
>>
>>77346071
Vive la France!

And yes, we gave Germany a spanking, but only like a parent disciplines its child. Germany is our family, the same as you.
>>
>>77346183
We had a lot of Indonesians immigrating to us, that fought alongside us and would be killed if they stayed there.
Most of them were halfbreeds, but yeah, they're still almost the largest group.
>>
America is hated by muzzies, french, and germans. Destroyers of europe. I think we're doing ok.
>>
>>77346237
Excuse me?
>>
>>77346318
You may put that theory to rest, brethren. The conservative ways of Americas past are becoming archaic. Millennials are replacing her ranks. The republican party will soon become irrelevant.
>>
>>77344453
>Unfavorable
>Germany
I'm not even a little bit surprised. Venezuela can fuck off though.
>>
>>77346057
It sounds like you're a butthurt 16 year old with no grasp of history.
>>
File: teabagger.jpg (20 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
teabagger.jpg
20 KB, 300x201
>>77344917
Yours is a dying breed at the cusp of eradication.
>>
>>77344907
>American
>Saying anything about Africans or Niggers
>Elected one into the white house...twice.
>>
>>77346941
So amuse me and explain what is historically inaccurate then?
>>
>>77345768
>Their material wealth and isolation is what made them powerful.
So you are admitting your country is literally cucked and the only thing it can provide for its people is a load of bullshit?
Good fucking job.
Also Yuro spent most of their time warring each other and still fare better than most of Middle-Eastern countries. I wonder why.
>>77345949
You literally proved authority powers don't have the actual authority in mudslim countries. Even non-muslim president/authoritative figure can't prevent an islamic shithole from being one.
>>77346057
>It is not irrelevant when they destabalize european culture.
USA is the direct result of "european culture", what are you smoking?
>If you are going to invade somewhere and take their resources, the correct way is to be upfront about it, instead of spewing bullshit about "greater good" or "dictator".
Except it is how every single war was waged since the dawn of times. Even shitlibs still come up with excuses like "too hateful, OMG nazi" in order to dehumanize their opponents.
>>
>>77347423
>USA is the direct result of "european culture", what are you smoking?
I love how americans apparently are never accountable except when they accidentally do something good.
>>
>>77345271
>Kosovo
>country

Rezolucija 1244 komsija, nemoj se vredjamo
>>
>>77347423

>USA is the direct result of "european culture", what are you smoking?
>Except it is how every single war was waged since the dawn of times. Even shitlibs still come up with excuses like "too hateful, OMG nazi" in order to dehumanize their opponents.

Agreed, and by waging war on "itself" and dumping loads of propaganda, it has succeeded in silcening anything associated with its enemies

Question a persons value, IQ, nationalism etc?
It is not allowed just because people can associate it with all the war propaganda about the NAZI's, wich is still ongoing 60 years after the war.
>>
>>77334383
Heard through word of mouth that some Muslims celebrated 9/11 here in Canada.
>>
>>77346057
You're not your typical Swede.
>>
>>77334597
You say this like it is a bad thing
>>
>>77341813
Designated.

Use the street, not the board, if you won't use the loo
>>
File: hvbhv.png (71 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hvbhv.png
71 KB, 300x300
>>77346091
Get lost dad! We have a new bestie now.
>>
>>77347876
You're a sick man.
>>
>>77347597
>>77347795
<3 thanks swede bros
>>
>>77348155
I'm right.

What scares you is subconsciously you know this, too.
>>
Here's my 2cents. Around these parts (the only part of the world I can speak for) negative opinion regarding US is widespread, however it's mostly focused on US administration and their general lack of respect for international law, ethics and their need to stick their dick just about anywhere.

1999 was 17 years ago, but people still feel the same. Most of the nation is still very much bitter and angry because NATO agression was illegal according to international law and NATO's own policy.

That being said, there is a distinct differentiation between American people and American administration. The general opinion is that people are people everywhere around the world, and there will always be good and bad ones. The consensus is that American populous is so overwhelmed with working, paying loans and trying to live a decent life that their lack of education about international politics and what their representatives are doing around the world becomes a lot more understandable, almost expected.

I've been over there, and that trip only confirmed what I thought before. A bunch of good and hospitable people with a pinch of dickheads and crazy fucks, all trying to live a decent life and make a future for their families.
>>
>>77345768
the same can be said for the rest of the americas,
the difference is very notable, especially in the US-mexico border
>>
>>77341606
>>77341664
>>77341721
>>77341747
>>77341813

t. Ayn Rand

I wouldn't expect a poo in loo to know this but the american industrialists are still our heroes.
>>
>>77345649

Because George H.W Bush and his sons have been on the dole from the saudis since the 1960s so they've been working for their interests rather than america's since then, that's why we started the gulf war, desert storm, afghanistan, and Iraq part 2 electric boogaloo.
>>
>>77344649

We help them stop China, who is claiming a lot of their territorial waters, from stealing their offshore oil and fishing grounds and shit and using their navy to harrass their fisherman

the US-Vietnam War is a blip on the radar when they have been resisting Chinese domination for over 2,000 years, plus they fought a short war with them more recently in 1979

also since normalization of relations, we've spent tens of millions providing healthcare for people with war injuries in Vietnam and cleaning up contaminated sites and clearing minefields etc
>>
>>77346931

It's always been higher there than most European countries, mostly due to the anti-war left and butthurt Marxist East Germans (although im sure there is a larger anti-american constituency on the far right than there was a few years ago), but it is particularly high now because we tapped their chancellor's cell phone and probably because they blame us for their delusional govt's decision to import a million muzzies.
>>
Most people here are indifferent about America. Some have a fascination with some aspects of its culture, but that is similar to weaboos, for example.

America's relation with us are mostly cold, though. And after so many times they have sabotaged us, it's good we're allying with Russia and China.
>>
>>77335597
Fuck those ungrateful bastards. Your Great-grandfathers died so now Europe can call you fat and arrogant.
>>
>>77349007

Saudi Arabia literally paid us basically the entire cost of the Gulf War.

I don't know how much they paid exactly but I know it was more than $30 billion according to an interview i saw with a Bush admin official
>>
>>77348295
No. What scares me is YOU.
>>
>>77348295
Don't go and follow in his footsteps, sicko fuck. Now I see why Australia banned assault rifles.
>>
>>77345082
Except we are above Germany. Germany has ruined Europe twice with two world wars. Now they are ruining it once again with rapefugees and the EU. Britain will exit the EU and collapse it soon, mark my words.
>>
>>77342150
>Both world wars would have been better off without american involvement.
Without the direct intervention of the USA and (especially) Lend-Lease, both the UK and USSR would have fallen to the Germans. Even Russian historians admit this.
>>
File: 1463436196837.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1463436196837.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>77350882
>Except we are above Germany
>>
File: IMG_9890.jpg (50 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9890.jpg
50 KB, 800x533
>>77350317
>your grandfathers died so Europe can call you arrogant amerifats on the internet
I know. It's so damn degrading.

Muh Old Pappy would be rolling in his grave if he knew what its come too..
>>
>>77335175
France was asked to intervene by their government...
>>
>>77350882
I hope that with the Brexit, the Special Relationship is reinvigorated.
>>
File: 1461245359937.jpg (241 KB, 1024x799) Image search: [Google]
1461245359937.jpg
241 KB, 1024x799
>>77351189
does this look like the face of mercy to you
>>
File: ClintonGunControl.jpg (72 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
ClintonGunControl.jpg
72 KB, 900x600
>>77351189
See what I mean? Lol. Nailed it like a door.
>>
>>77335597
>muh ww2 freedom
You're army isn't policing the world dude, they are securing resources.
>>
>>77334383
Pretty common, and for a good reason. The US is the foremost imperialist power.
>>
>>77334383
stop ruining countries you dont like
>>
>>77345755
everyone know what china does because it was done in their countries too some time ago
and they still decide to hate you more
shameful

also american calling somebody oblivious = projection
>>
>>77350882
And your still Germany's bitch. The only way that you're above Germany is geographically.
>>
>>77342334
fucking poos lmao
>>
Pro Americanism is sadly a rare thing. Many can't distinguish between America and the American establishment.
America should be the white hammer projecting pro European power.
>>
>>77350317
What people don't understand is the intention of America's new foreign policy. We know Europe is at it's core, suicidal. We are simply going to withdraw our military and watch you kill each other off again, then like before swoop in and pick off the spoils.

Soon you will all be dead save for a few who will again rebuild Europe, but suicide is in your DNA so in no time at all you'll do it all over again.
>>
>>77351475
so we have 28000 troops in Korea because we want that Korean oil?

most of our foreign deployments are to satisfy treaty obligations.
>>
>>77338060
Their economy relies heavily on ours. A lot of their trade goes to and through the U.S. If we just did things in-house, they'd be fucked.
>>
File: tumblr_mys9lq23r01qk91wgo1_400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mys9lq23r01qk91wgo1_400.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
The truth is simply that people love to hate the guys who are #1.

The reality is that American hegemony has spread liberalism throughout the world, we are currently living in the most enlightened and peaceful time on Earth thanks to America's dominance.

People complain so much about 'muh American Imperialism', but they are honestly just counter culture retards who are fed Marxist lines.

We can only pray that America retains its global dominance throughout the future, China is currently rising, and can you imagine with them at the world's helm? It would be the most desolate shithole you could ever imagine.
>>
>>77334383

only mudslimes actually hate america with a passion

everyone else just hears a story thinks fuck america for like 1 second and then forgets that the rest of the world exists while they get on with their life.
>>
>>77351783
tell yourselves that
you'll sleep better
>>
>>77334597
>You Americans meddle far too much in affairs that are none of your business.
>You Americans
>be born
>grow up
>go to school
>go to work
>You Americans meddle far too much in affairs that are none of your business.

I dindu nuffin
>>
>>77351847
its called collective guilt
>>
>>77351840
i don't want to believe that people will dedicate their day to thinking about how much they hate a country they'll never interact with beyond an extremely superficial level, that would be very pathetic.
>>
>>77351783
False. When I traveled to europoor, I was coming fronted with wild packs of white trash just waiting to tell me how much they hated me for being American. Funny thing, I was told twice in Germany that "all Americans think Hitler is still alive and that America is an island." What a bunch of hypocritical rude ass morons. I hate Europeans
>>
>>77351888
Well yeah I could have just sent a vote to my congressman to stop everything so I guess you're right
>>
File: zs.jpg (13 KB, 360x248) Image search: [Google]
zs.jpg
13 KB, 360x248
>>77350882
Once you guys leave, don't think that you'll gain more influence that way. London is tied with NY on global influence BECUASE of the EU. If you leave, you'll lose out on trade - specifically to us and what do you think will happen to londons index rankings?

Here's a hint; The London bridge is falling down, falling down...FALLING DOOOOOWN.
>>
File: 1455983602643.png (18 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
1455983602643.png
18 KB, 417x500
>>77336108
Pssst, hey kid, wanna make France's colonial empire great again?
>>
>>77342805
WELCOME TO THE BURGER JOINT, FRIEND. WANT A COKE WITH THAT?
>>
>>77352016
jew hate is based on the same principle so unless you plan to stop being jewphobic roll with it
>>
File: obama-570x300.jpg (29 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
obama-570x300.jpg
29 KB, 570x300
>>77351724
Australia...just...
>>
>>77334383
It's pretty rampant.
Although, most people actually hate american 'government and policies' as opposed to people themselves.

But there are a lot of stupid, entitled americans that think the entire world should bow down to them.
They will burn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev2dEqrN4i0

Vid related, this is how people on the other end of the barrel see you.
>>
File: 132.jpg (32 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
32 KB, 572x303
>>77352214
>>
File: 1462061048152.jpg (16 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1462061048152.jpg
16 KB, 319x320
>>77351475
>canadians are this stupid
kek, I think you've outdone even the most idiotic american. Good job.
>>
File: db2.gif (263 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
db2.gif
263 KB, 600x903
>>77351724
I'm so glad that someone outside the US FINALLY understands whats at stake here, our contributions and our good intentions.

Thank you, Aussie friend.
>>
File: eye-roll.jpg (62 KB, 376x398) Image search: [Google]
eye-roll.jpg
62 KB, 376x398
>>77352365
Who thinks the world should bow down?
>>
File: 1465643873028.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1465643873028.gif
1 MB, 360x270
>>77352467
>>
>>77352639
Your jewish overlords.
>>
>>77334383
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
The rampant pro-Russia/Anti-West from our Fifth Column forces average people into pro-America/pro-NATO camp.
>>
>>77345018
Obviously meant to say rampant you turd.
>>
File: ajdhd.gif (60 KB, 581x225) Image search: [Google]
ajdhd.gif
60 KB, 581x225
>>77342150
>Sweden
Yup...
>>
File: 186543-minecraft-trollface.jpg (392 KB, 1675x1032) Image search: [Google]
186543-minecraft-trollface.jpg
392 KB, 1675x1032
>>77352804
Where the fuck is Serbia?
>>
File: kek.png (75 KB, 199x274) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
75 KB, 199x274
>>77353249
Where Yugoslavia used to be, but a bit to the right.
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.