[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ allegedly is for free speech >wants to ban islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: 1454605043655.png (276 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1454605043655.png
276 KB, 800x430
>/pol/ allegedly is for free speech
>wants to ban islam
>>
>>77327771
Nobody wants to van islam. We want to ban muslims.
>>
Saged and reported
Go data mine somewhere else
>>
>>77327771
I'm sorry that includes you, m8.
>>
>>77327771
>wants to ban people from countries that have an Islamic theocratic governmental system
There is a big difference, blacktually.
>>
>>77327771
Free speech only applies to American citizens. The US Code enables the President to put whatever limits on immigration desired.

Immigration is not free speech, CUNT.
>>
>>77327828
you're a racist
>>
There's a difference between banning Islam (which i'm sure most sensible people would acknowledge is impossible) and subduing the influence of radical jihadism.
>>
It's not okay to allow foreign ideologies that promote murder and the destruction of the west to have free reign
Not all cultures are equal
>>
>>77327950
Doesn't mean his plan isn't good for the country.
>>
>>77327771

Silly faggot.
We want to ban Islam in the US, not in cuckland. Brits are still free to eat boiled bread and fuck their hideous sisters. As is tradition.
>>
>>77327771

>religion is free speech

I expected nothing less from a nation that has Sharia law and no free speech.
>>
>>77327771
Ban? I don't think you fully understand my wants and desires.
>>
>>77327771
>islam is a speech
>user knows what /pol/ wants
>/pol/ is a singular entity
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE BABY SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77327771
>free speech
>a fascist ideology that supports death to any who leave it's anti-freedom cult
I'm sure we'll have free speech forever with Islam :^)
>>
I don't care. I don't want Muslims here. I see what they do in Europe and I don't want any fucking part of that whatsoever. Fuck that.
>>
>>77327899
Might I add - There is great importance in preventing people from the countries you've just reigned hellfires upon from entering the country in which you live.
One that someone that thinks purely in emotion in peer pressure would think of. For example, they like to shoot up clubs filled with people of a social status their religion believes should put to death, so they take it upon themselves to do it since the government in that country is perfectly fine with it because muh constitution.
>degeneracy is literally one of the most American things that exist
Suck on my faggot's dick.
>that's right, I have a faggot who agreed to let me pretend I own him like a dog
deal with it, our government supports it, Allahboo.
>>
>>77327771
Islam=/= free speach.
They are the people who rage and kill because they don't like something somebody say.
Arabs and islam are all around against free speach.
>>
>>77327771
First Islam was a race
Now it's a form of speech
What's next, is Islam gonna be a sexuality?
>>
File: oh_you.jpg (137 KB, 576x440) Image search: [Google]
oh_you.jpg
137 KB, 576x440
Jokes on you OP.
We don't want Islam to be banned, we want it to be eradicated from this planet, genociding the ones who don't repudiate it.
>>
>>77327950
Welcome to 4chan cuck
>>
>>77328176
This
>>
>>77327771
1 post by this ID.
be sure to sage this shill
>>
>/pol/ allegedly is for free speech
>any post that doesn't congratulate /pol/ for having the same beliefs as them is called "shilling"
>>
>>77327771

ISLAM FUCKING SUCKS, BONG. IT BRINGS NOTHING TO THE TABLE, HENCE, IT NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED.

I was about to ask if you'd be stupid enough to allow in people who want you dead, then I remembered you faggots elected a Muslim mayor in London, and it was clear, you're suicidal. So be it, but please know, we are not.
>>
>>77327771
What does free speech have to do with intentionally importing waves of this disgusting human shit into your country?
>>
>>77327771
faggot get in here and shill for ulster or something

>>>77326700
i want bantz
>>
You can have an opinion. You can't say racist, sexist or homophobic shit. It's 2016, not 7th century Middle East.
>>
>>77328288
Look what shilling means cuck.
>implying we can't argue with other people
>>
>>77327771
>Islam literally LITERALLY l i t e r a l l y just caused the cancellation of Milo's "Islam is cancer" convention due to terrorist threats
>banning islam isn't promoting free speech

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>77328176
>What's next, is Islam gonna be a sexuality?

Yes, tumblr, bologna is finally a gender.
Preferred pronouns: sandwich, sandwichself.

Not All Sammiches!!
>>
>Islam is free speech
>>
>>77327771
Free speech > muh child raping prophet.

Muslims seek to silence others, ergo they are enemies of free speech and therefore must be silenced

>hurr ur just as bad

Perhaps, but at least I don't rape children and blow myself up over mean words on the internet
>>
>>77327828
>van islam
kek
>>
>>77327950
>Muslim is a race, thus Muslim haters are racist

Wewwww.
Hating Muslims is not racism. It's common sense
>>
>>77328724
its like a dutch muslim name
>>
>>77327771
Lefties are retarded, I swear.
>>
>>77327771
>/pol/ allegedly is for freedom of movement
>wants to ban driving trucks full speed into crowded shopping malls
>>
>>77328140
>one that someone that thinks purely in emotion would NOT think of
fuck you phone.
>>
File: 1462971707317.png (356 KB, 568x418) Image search: [Google]
1462971707317.png
356 KB, 568x418
Trump is racist. The Quran is an inspiring book about love. Nothing but pure islamic love.
>>
we dont want to ban it, you can practice whatever religion you want
but some religions are better than others, and some religions are cults that are incompatible with western life. practitioners should receive additional scrutiny. If everyone makes it seem really uncool to be a muslim, there wont be any. USA is a soft power hyperpower and we an do it through movies and media.
that 70's show was a good start, but imagine every sitcom:
>hey mohamed [hahahahaha]
>whats up with the stupid dress [HAHAHAHA]
>its actually my robe, today is fr-
>Friday, I know, time to win the big game and fuck my cheerleader gf then party [WHOOOOO!] Who knows, you might even get laid for once [woooOOOOO]
>I simply can't for it is haram [Booooooo]
>haram? that the name of your goat? Come on, give Haram a rest tonight. [AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA]
>>
>>77327771
Islam is not free speech because conspiracy to commit murder is not free speech.
>>
>>77329510
Pretty good writing.
>>
>>77327771
Free speech that leads to actionable violence is not protected. If I stand in front of a group of people and say "throw gays off buildings, they are the enemy!" that is not protected speech.
>>
>>77328076
retard
>>
>>77327771
>for free speech
>wants to do away with an institution which murders those speaking freely
What's the problem here?
>>
>if I have a belief I believe religiously I will not act on it
Sorry, Britbong this is a KEK FREE ZONE
too bad those zones don't prevent anything.
>>
I personally think that muslims come from a part of a world that is simply far too different to ever get along with ours.
People think that the whole world is just one big America where everyone can get along, but that is not the case. Imagine them as aliens from another planet. Their culture is infact quite alien when compared to any other culture. The way they are raised, the things they are used to.

They should stay there and they should stop preaching about their shitty murderous religion that has only one goal, to spread as much and as far as possible, no matter how, as long as it spreads.

If I were to start a religion that has a goal of spreading ebola-chan's love in a peaceful, religious environment. Surely you would let me come preach there then aswell? Yeah people will die violently all the time, but never directly by the preachers hands so there is no issue right?
>>
>>77327771
If we ban "hate speech" we have to ban the Quran.

I don't think we should ban hate speech, but if we do, we should be consistent.
>>
>>77327771
>blowing up americans or hostile muslims attacking in any case is now free speech.

get the fuck out of here you retarded shill cunt.

Don't post he has one post.
>>
>>77327771
Posting once as the OP in a thread should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>77327771
And everyone else gets to enjoy freedom instead of being murdered. Needs of the many and so on.
>>
>>77327771
kek, free speech for real Americans.. not dirty immirgrants
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.