[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to disarm white men completely...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 55
File: fuck white men.jpg (13 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
fuck white men.jpg
13 KB, 300x265
Did my sensational title get your attention? Good.

The argument that you need guns to protect the American public from a tyrannical gov't is now invalid and it is time for the public to be completely and totally disarmed.

Here is why: You have had endless opportunities to use your weapons as a MEASURED response against tyranny (and white men most specifically) have sat on their fat asses doing nothing each and every time, without fail.

Here are a few examples. Ask yourself, did a well regulated and organized militia do any of the following?

> 1. Drag corrupt bankers out of their ivory towers in 2008 and put them on trial for destroying the livelihood of 300 million Americans? No.

>2. Did you march into the NSA's Utah Data Center and arrest the people responsible for illegally wiretapping Americans? No.

>3. Did you arrest the executives of AT&T when they were caught working with the NSA to surveil Americans? No.

>4. Did you protect the free speech of Trump supporters who were being assaulted in California at any of his rallies? No.

American white men have had nearly 100 years to put those guns to use and haven't so much as lifted a finger to protect this nation. We the moderate people of America are coming for every gun you have. Get used to the idea.

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO OWN FIREARMS. And you brought this on yourself.

>Come at me faggots. You have no argument. Inb4 """m-muh constitution!""". We're going to repeal the 2nd.
>>
>>77320042
Tldr, but ya nah m8. Your not takin em.
On a more important note where did everyone's flag go????
>>
>>77320042
Might as well just have guns, then. The government isn't gonna protect you anyway.
>>
I agree 100 cent
the white mayne is the downfall of west civilisations
when black people ruled, we had already found ways to travel to other solar systems
>>
>>77320176

Yes. We are. When 5 police officers come to the door with a warrant and ask you to step outside. you will fucking comply, or you will be shot.

Your guns are going into a blast furnace.
>>
File: 1452771639416.png (208 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1452771639416.png
208 KB, 300x300
>>77320042

>repeal the second amendment

Only if we can also repeal the 13th, 15th and 19th amendments.
>>
> complain about gun owners being violent anti-government nuts
> complain that gun owners aren't using violence to achieve political ends

Fucking liberal doublethink.
>>
>>77320303
Just like, shoot them through the door if they're going to magdump your ass anyway at any perceived notion of resistance, take one or more out to thin their numbers for the next guy
>>
File: siege over out of snax.jpg (537 KB, 800x478) Image search: [Google]
siege over out of snax.jpg
537 KB, 800x478
>>77320205

I don't care when the gov't protects us or not.

I have thoroughly debunked the notion of white men using their guns to fight tyranny.

I want to be able to go to a park or a BBQ and not have one of your drunk, dumb, fatass morons, open-carrying and flagging me and my kids with your piece of shit Hi-Tek.

I want to be able to go into any part of town and reasonably expect that people aren't armed any more.

There is NO SUCH FUCKING thing as an organized and well regulated militia anymore. Those retards in Oregon who laid "siege" to an empty visitors center proved it.
>>
>>77320303
Nah, I'll just shoot through the door after I throw my body armor and helmet on. But seriously can anyone else see flags cause I cant?
>>
>>77320472

I made no such argument. Faggot.
>>
>>77320042
Law Enforcement is going to get BTFO if this happens.
>>
>>77320507

Honestly I hope people do resist. I want to see fat white men riddled with bullet holes for their stupidly.

We the American people have payed for their idiocy with RIVERS of blood and it would be fitting that they reap what they have sown.

It's pretty telling none of you have bothered to address the original point. It means I'm right.
>>
File: americanrevolution.jpg (354 KB, 2048x1555) Image search: [Google]
americanrevolution.jpg
354 KB, 2048x1555
>>77320303
Nah they won't confiscate shit, I lost my guns in a boating accident nigger. What now?
>>
>>77320709

No they won't. White men will keep getting owned.

MODERN white men are a shadow of their ancestors. They have had a never ending string of resounding defeats going on nearly 100 years now.

And what, you think a handful of dumb fat rednecks are going to stop what is coming?

Come back to reality pal.
>>
>>77320042
sage
>>
>>77320868

When you fuck up and get caught with those weapons or any ammunition you'll get 10 years of hard time without parole.

We'll offer HUGE incentives for the population to turn illegal gun owners in and you'll get rightly FUCKED.

What now nigger?
>>
>>77320759
Because no one read all that shit, you have been making threads for days now. You aren't doing anything except typing on your keyboard like everyone else. Your not going to do shit pussy.
>>
>>77320953

fuck you pussy. Sorry your beta ass got so fucking triggered by an argument you can't refute.

It's probably because my IQ is 80 points higher than yours.
>>
>>77320042
Well, since constitutional lawyers agree that the 2nd amendment includes self-defense (and you'd know this if you actually studied the material), I'd say you're up shit creek without a paddle, faggot.
>>
>>77320042
Sage
>>
>>77320574
Who said anything about tyranny? Might want to learn the arcane skill of reading.

What if a nigger or woman walks up to you on the street and you ain't got a gun? You're fucked and the police ain't gonna save you. Better come loaded so you can pop them.
>>
>>77320998

I'm working with a group to introduce some of the worst most restrictive legislation ever to reign you gun retards in....And it's a start.

I hope you like single shot only revolvers and bolt-action rifles without magazines you fucking fag.

That's all you'll be left with when we're done and it WILL pass.
>>
>>77320303
Goddamn, son you are fucking stupid.
I mean seriously, this is just an act, right?
You're not really this stupid are you?
Tell me you're just having a laugh here.

The American civilian public MUST HAVE GUNS. This is not debatable and any attempt to do so just makes you look dumber and dumber. The police/military ARE NOT GOING TO OPEN FIRE ON A MASS OF AMERICANS FOR EXERCISING A RIGHT THAT THEY THEMSELVES EXERCISE YOU FUCKING MORON!
Sorry about all the caps. Your galactic-level retardation inspired me though.
Imagine that scenario, if your pigshit brain is capable. You honestly think the police/military are going to open fire on private citizens over guns, which are protected by the very constitution they serve?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Holy FUCK, you are stupid!
>>
>>77321064

We're going to eliminate 99% of the guns you can currently buy.

Once that's done we're going after the 2nd.
>>
>>77320991
Lel you already get 10 years where I live for AW possession, turns out the law stops no one. Greetings from NJ :^) So I ask again, what now nigger?
>>
>>77321125

Buy some pepper spray or take up ju-jitsu. 90% of you white guys are fat, slovenly, pigs. It would do you some good to get some exercise.
>>
>>77320574
>waaaah those evil, drunk, fatass morons are attempting to use every political resource available to them first instead of immediately dragging this country into the bloodiest civil war the world has ever seen to appease my knee-jerk crypto-marxist feelings

Eat a bullet kike. Don't worry you'll get the bloodshed you crave soon enough. Your kind have made sure that there is no other option.
>>
>>77320042
>white men
i know 4chan got neoliberalized and all, but you're not disguising your pink hair dyed at all.

why do you hate humanity?
why do you hate your own race?
why do you let another guy fuck your women?
>>
>>77321192

Yes. Cops kills civilians all the time. Furthermore white men are huge massive pussies. 99.99% of them will cry and bitch and then give up their guns without a fight. I mean seriously have you ever seen a white men confront a black guy? They get their asses beat nearly every time. White men can fight for shit in any way, shape, or form.

You missed the main point: you gun nuts have had ample opportunity to use your guns to stop tyranny. You've done exactly fucking DICK.

Time to give up the guns.
>>
File: Took the Bait.png (148 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
Took the Bait.png
148 KB, 308x308
>>77320643
> Drag corrupt bankers out of their ivory towers in 2008 and put them on trial
>Did you march into the NSA's Utah Data Center and arrest the people
>put those guns to use
And then when called out on your condemnation of people not using violence to achieve political agendas, you reply
> I made no such argument. Faggot.
Oh, I see, because you didn't say "Shoot people" means that those with guns aren't actually being violent. See, if you just heavily, heavily imply it without downright saying it, you can't be held liable! It's our fault for thinking that's what you meant! Surely marching into a government office with guns means no violence! Or, maybe I'm misreading that. Have some fucking dignity.
>>
>>77321288
Pepper spray is worthless, it's part of my standard gear at work. You'll probably end up getting a facial from that yourself. Oh an indoor use is no good. No wind either.
>>
>>77321158
Good, I can't wait. I'll make those pigs beg. Better get my house first because if shit like this goes down I'm makin presents.
>>
>>77321221
Let me make this so simple even a dumb nigger like you can understand it.
You say they're going to come for our guns?
Who specifically? The police? The military? What organization is going to be charged with the actual confiscation of said privately owned firearms?
Well guess what, Quindarious. Guess who are some of the most avid gun enthusiasts in America.
That's right! Police and military.

You ain't taking shit.
>>
>>77320042
>Did my sensational title get your attention? Good.
it did but i havent read any further
>>
>>77320991
Anyone who sides with the globalist shills and tries to disarm us is a traitor and will be treated as such. Only we have the guns and you are defenseless.

What now De'Marquirst?
>>
File: total retards.jpg (102 KB, 1280x815) Image search: [Google]
total retards.jpg
102 KB, 1280x815
>>77321245

We're going to create a new force of police specifically to deal with illegal gun owners. We're going to make sure the majority of that force is run and staffed by black and brown men who don't share any comradery with the flaccid, useless, loudmouthed, do-nothing, white male gun owner.

You've had plenty of time to use your guns to effect positive change. None of you can give me a SINGLE INSTANCE where your guns did any good whatsoever.

I can't wait to melt down your stupid fucking AR's.

>Pic related. Retards with guns.
>>
>>77320991
Who the fuck is "we"
>>
>>77320042
Whatever you say, literally Hitler faggot.
>>
>>77321444
>White men can't fight for shit in any way, shape, or form.
>most boxing champions and mma/ufc champions are white

Whatever, Daequan.
>>
File: rowoCiF.jpg (102 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
rowoCiF.jpg
102 KB, 500x628
>>77320042
>>
>>77321673
Lol your going to send niggers? Fucking Kek, literally every nigger in the army was absolutely worthless, couldn't shoot for shit, literally couldn't do anything. Absolutely worthless in combat.
>>
File: kVSgoobermint.jpg (563 KB, 2247x1693) Image search: [Google]
kVSgoobermint.jpg
563 KB, 2247x1693
>>77321673
My CZ did a pretty good job of making a spic piss his pants that was trying to break into my garage. :^)
>>
>>77321299

Oh please. How long are you going to swing your tiny limp dick around while you sit on your ass doing nothing?

Name one thing white men have done in the last 30 years using force where they actually won?

Everywhere I go I see white women disgusted with how pathetic most of you have become and are married with children to black guys.

That should have been a wake up call, but apparently modern white men are fucking unteachable, useless, idiots who cannot adapt and win. At anything.

I want to see the faces of totally defeated white men when all their precious wittle guns get dumped in a fucking furnace and melted down.
>>
>>77320042

Good fucking point.
We're all a bunch of pussies.
I can see why Islam and other nations would think we are a joke.
Our protesters look and act like fairies.
Our politicians don't give a fuck about our God given rights.
The bankers have us all by the balls and we keep buying into more debt to them.
We have been marching along with our heads down hoping to not make a ripple or fear losing our livelihood.

There are violent civilian uprisings against corrupt governments around the globe and our media portrays us discussing trans gender bathrooms and gender rules.
We cry every time someone gets killed instead of grabbing our balls and getting even. All talk, us Americans.
We should be the last hope of the free world.
We should be the beacon for freedom from oppressive government.
We should be the ones to let the world know enough is enough and it's time to take a stand.
But today we cower. Today we secede. Today we sit back and let ourselves be ruled by unseen faces controlling every aspect of our pathetic existence watching as the groups that see us powerless destroy us.
>>
>>77321673
>You've had plenty of time to use your guns to effect positive change. None of you can give me a SINGLE INSTANCE where your guns did any good whatsoever

Battle of Athens, 1946

>We're going to create a new force of police specifically to deal with illegal gun owners. We're going to make sure the majority of that force is run and staffed by black and brown men

So you will be using men who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if they were standing inside of it. Good to know I don't have to worry about my body armor degrading from use.
>>
>>77321673
You can't be this retarded and not be black.
Quick 2 + 2.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Stay in school, Marquavious. Who knows 18 or 19 years you might actually graduate.
>>
>>77320472
It's bait to get people to respond with how they plan to murder the government. Sage and move on
>>
File: Bait.webm (184 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Bait.webm
184 KB, 960x540
>people are actually taking this shitty bait.
>>
>>77321792
It's obvious bait, he's been going on for days. But he's trying really hard and his responses are funnysometimes.
>>
>>77320042
you're literally the reason we won't give up our weapons, you must die for the sake of peace and freedom.
>>
Basically OP is an upset gay man and he is mad that muslims as well as ~40% of Americans dont give a shit that a bunch of faggots were massacred at a Latin dick sucking competition in Orlando
>>
OP is fucking pathetic. Can't wait to hang you from the highest tree after we take care of all the people you send for our guns. P.S. local cops won't do it for you.
>>
>>77321958
willis pls come back and draw for edn
pls
>>
>>77322076
Honestly the responses are the only reason I'm here, it's pretty funny. Maybe we can get a neato new pasta from him.
>>
>>77320280
Kek
>>
File: tell me more.gif (51 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
tell me more.gif
51 KB, 500x254
>>77321319

I don't hate humanity.

I'm sick of other white men. How can any white man look in the mirror and be proud anymore? White men have had nearly 100 years of solid straight losses and here you all sit pretending that someday you're going to get off your collective asses and fix the world? I'm tired of listening to you fucking jabber like a group of niggers.

I'm tired of your stupid gun culture and how it impacts others.

We've waited long enough for you to get up and do anything/something productive. And you have NOTHING to show us.

Fuck your guns. Fuck your gun culture. When middle-class, moderate people like me think this way, you've lost.
>>
File: 1459347920719.png (451 KB, 800x547) Image search: [Google]
1459347920719.png
451 KB, 800x547
>>77320868
>>77321958
Please dump these comics if you have any of the rest of them.
>>
>>77321986
Yeah. You're right.

And theres not a god damned thing we can do about it. The culture war has been lost.

That's why we're all here.

Fuck you op, go bait somewhere else. And if you're not baiting, get the fuck out of here. You don't deserve to be here. Go earn your fucking stripes.
>>
File: 1448394504687.jpg (284 KB, 1100x735) Image search: [Google]
1448394504687.jpg
284 KB, 1100x735
>>77322282
Found your thread's theme
https://youtu.be/vD0hYy8FrwM
>>
File: krebellion.jpg (521 KB, 2185x1699) Image search: [Google]
krebellion.jpg
521 KB, 2185x1699
>>77322229
How you doing tonight /k/anadabro?
>>
>>77320042
Too many guns in circulation to ban them.

You won't win this, don't try.
>>
File: fat weekend warriors.jpg (59 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
fat weekend warriors.jpg
59 KB, 620x412
>>77321465

I chose my words very carefully in the original post:

>MEASURED response

You and your merry band of rednecks, IF properly trained, IF disciplined, IF organized, could have marched 1000 armed men into Goldman Sachs and dragged every last one of those bankers into a court of your creation and convicted them.

>YOU AREN'T ORGANIZED
>YOU AREN'T DISCIPLINED
>YOU AREN'T WELL REGULATED

YOU ARE: A bunch of useless, delusional, often drunk, idiots with guns.
>>
File: KvsK.jpg (369 KB, 2182x1656) Image search: [Google]
KvsK.jpg
369 KB, 2182x1656
>>77322378
I think I got all the willis comics saved from bitd, too many to post them all but I'll give some of my favs
>>
>>77321532

You'll get shot from a distance by a much better marksman, and everyone that knows you will think you're an idiot while they put your body in the ground.
>>
>>77322525
And there's nothing your bitche ass can do about it.
>>
>>77320042

You remind me of the radical libs on the politics and sociology fb page, just full of autism and idiocy.
>>
File: 1452684349002.png (425 KB, 894x763) Image search: [Google]
1452684349002.png
425 KB, 894x763
>>77322525
You sound more like a pussy if anything, just because those that actually own firearms don't revolt for your own personal political beliefs doesn't mean they aren't organized or disciplined.
It's a big world out there, get your head out of your ass cuckmeister.
>>
File: Ksnuffstheun.jpg (328 KB, 2254x1684) Image search: [Google]
Ksnuffstheun.jpg
328 KB, 2254x1684
>>77322600
>>
File: readings for fags.jpg (547 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
readings for fags.jpg
547 KB, 500x375
>>77321588

Not surprised. Modern white men are totally under-educated which is why they keep losing.

All the more reason you mental-midgets shouldn't have firearms.
>>
>>77322683
What did you think I mentioned by present? I was talking about bombs idiot. Btw my windows are bullet proof and I have steel shudders, a pussy ass marksman wouldn't be able to do shit to me.
>>
>>77321721
>wuz
>>
File: kdrone.jpg (232 KB, 2048x1530) Image search: [Google]
kdrone.jpg
232 KB, 2048x1530
>>77322781
>>
>>77321808
>black and muslim control
>>
File: shes sick of your whining.jpg (67 KB, 359x476) Image search: [Google]
shes sick of your whining.jpg
67 KB, 359x476
>>77321670

You're about as smart as I would expect for a modern white man....

You've missed the point: You haven't done shit. You will never do shit. You and all the other white guys are ineffective, useless, loudmouthed retards.

AND EVERYONE FUCKING REALIZES IT, MOST ESPECIALLY WHITE WOMEN...Who are fucking FLOCKING to non-white men.
>>
>>77322885
Damn it phone stop changing my words
>>
Cuckspam autist took up a new tactic.
>>
>>77321288
>pepper spray or take up ju-jitsu
Those are not as likely to kill the perpetrator.
>>
File: finalsolution.jpg (819 KB, 2232x1688) Image search: [Google]
finalsolution.jpg
819 KB, 2232x1688
>>
File: Level 80 Paladin.jpg (34 KB, 372x364) Image search: [Google]
Level 80 Paladin.jpg
34 KB, 372x364
>>77321792

Have you ever heard of a little site called Liveleak?

Go there.

It's dedicated to effeminate white guys getting enriched.

But hey man go play those video games instead of working out and learning to defend yourself, you know, with your hands and feet.
>>
>>77323012
lmao. there it is folks.
>>
File: 1450901594814.png (588 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1450901594814.png
588 KB, 1440x810
>>77323012
I can't take any of your posts seriously anymore sadly. You're just shitposting without argumentation at this point.
So what subreddit do you belong to?
Or are you from somethingawful?
>>
>>77321901

With enough rounds they'll get the job done.
>>
>>77320042
sage
>>
>>77323012
Your not going to do shit either pussy. Cops would laugh in your face if they where asked to go into people's homes and take their guns. And your special squad of niggers would be slaughtered.
>>
>>77321986

Fantastic post. I couldn't agree more. This is exactly my point, but more well said.

You deserve some tits. Pic related.
>>
>>77322282
>"other white men"?

OK I am confused I was like 90% sure you were a girl from the way you were talking.
BTW if you are a girl and are looking for a bf send me a PM cutie-Pie ;)
>>
>>77323228
No they literally won't, you have no idea. They will be slaughtered by white men in a gun fight.
>>
>>77322525
>You and your merry band of rednecks, IF properly trained, IF disciplined, IF organized, could have marched 1000 armed men into Goldman Sachs and dragged every last one of those bankers into a court of your creation and convicted them.

lol
and then what punishment would you recommend comrade commissar?
>>
File: 1465328115908.jpg (32 KB, 557x612) Image search: [Google]
1465328115908.jpg
32 KB, 557x612
>there's a person that's so dedicated to LE EBIG TROLE that he's been posting in his own little retard thread for over forty minutes

We get it. You're saying something """"triggering"""" and being aggressive to anyone who takes the bait. Truly hilarious.
>>
File: 1434055612381.jpg (22 KB, 282x302) Image search: [Google]
1434055612381.jpg
22 KB, 282x302
>>77322282
Nice tumblr gif you dumb cuckold.
>>
>>77322011

One more battle white men lost. Your point?

You've got one (sort of) example of something your great grandfathers may have been involved in?

Congrats.

Now... other than that one time you won an engagement in EVE Online is there anything else to indicate modern white men aren't complete and total losers?
>>
File: 1411352624216.jpg (40 KB, 506x556) Image search: [Google]
1411352624216.jpg
40 KB, 506x556
>>77323544
I know that you're a faggot wasting time talking to random losers on an anime imageboard dedicated to white supremacy.
>>
File: Rustled.jpg (92 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
Rustled.jpg
92 KB, 500x313
>>77322525
>>MEASURED response
>implying coming in organized, disciplined, and trained would mean that the police/SWAT/FBI/ConvertedAliens/Lizard Vanguard wouldn't kill you. Sure, we would win and have victory, but there would certainly be
>using violence to achieve political agendas
And fuck you, I may be a northerner, but southern biscuits in sausage gravy are amazing.
>>
File: MakeAmericaGreat.png (789 KB, 956x736) Image search: [Google]
MakeAmericaGreat.png
789 KB, 956x736
>>77323012
How bad at trolling are you? Can you niggers come up with something better than interracial gang bangs and asshole licking? Like shit dude, serious question.

Are you some buttmad minority that is mad that people say "nigger"?

Are you a 13 year old that has a huge interracial fap folder because prepping bulls runs in your family and the only way to justify it is routine shitposting?

Are you a liberal self hating white guy that hasn't really been able to think and can't see past race in any way shape or form?

I'd love some more insight as to what your true goal is, your shock value has left. I found the post-op tranny vaginas WAY more interesting than this.

Have you lost faith my son? Have you fell into the abyss and can't figure out why autists on the net are so much more creative than you?

Let me help you, anon.

Let me, help you
>>
>>77320574
Then move to Europe, you don't have to stay here. If you don't like it, leave. It's that easy.
>>
>>77322095

I won't die because I am quite simply a man of intelligence that far exceeds your own simplistic and outdated rudimentary understanding of global politics, and the world. I have honed by mental aptitude to that of a sword which I can use to cut down simpletons like yourself. Lastly, I would never subject my body to potential harm carrying out the work of mere soldiers. I am a general surrounded by lesser men and I will lead, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>77323544
Ok that's enough for tonight, thanks for the top quality shit posting thread, ill see you again tomorrow I'm sure.
>>
>>77323928
>tips fedora
>>
>>77322885

Lol. You're so delusional. You think your silly little weapons and meager defenses can match the might of US military or SWAT?

It's this level of craziness that only encourages me to ensure your firearms are confiscated without remuneration.
>>
File: 1464809452967.jpg (37 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
1464809452967.jpg
37 KB, 539x960
>>77323928
Jesus Christ this is the best laugh I've had in weeks. White straight male Christian God bless you, anon.
>>
>>77322263
found it
>>77322282
>>
File: 1453621252845.jpg (125 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1453621252845.jpg
125 KB, 1200x1200
>>77323928
>>77323544

Help me help you Anon.

Why so furious and buttmad?

What has gotten you so sandy my child?

Let me help you, anon
>>
>>77323489

Lock them up for 20 years in your cuck shed or one of your innawoods compounds. I don't care.

The point is: your guns haven't been used to fight tyranny. All they've done is allow for nonstop senseless violence and tons of accidents.
>>
>>77323770

Good point. All the more reason you don't need your guns. If the mighty government is just going to blow you the fuck out when you fight back, what's the point?

Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>77320042
Not just a Tyrannical Government dipshit Against Tyranny meaning any faggot that wants to take our god given rights

You faggots were too busy behind your smartphone and posting on facebook and reddit to even give a shit about what was happening to the world around you so lick a sack bootlicker.
>>
>>77324240
Dude, why don't you just go to another country? If you hate whites so much, why would you choose to live as one. You'll just sit here shitposting all day, day after day.
>we aren't gonna change.
>>
>>77324331
>Sure, we would win and have victory, but there would certainly be using violence to achieve political agendas
>>
File: Shiity_fdf220_5778447.jpg (51 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
Shiity_fdf220_5778447.jpg
51 KB, 740x960
>>77324240

My love is yours, anon.

You are so buttmad and furious.

You are salty and sad.

You have tears furiously pouring down your face in a fervor you can barely understand.

Help me help you anon
>>
File: math.jpg (2 MB, 5000x2619) Image search: [Google]
math.jpg
2 MB, 5000x2619
>>77323842

I'm just stating the very obvious fact that: gun owners haven't EVER protected our liberty.

Their gun ownership and gun culture are responsible for senseless violence.

You haven't used your guns to protect freedom, EVER, so you should lose them.

It's not a complicated concept, but then again, my intelligence is magnitudes higher than most of you. It's is hard to write so simply, when I'm used to interactive with higher lifeforms.
>>
>>77324331
It may indeed be the case that the citizenry stands no chance against the might of the government, but if there is any chance at all, it will be with guns rather than without them. That itself is reason enough to insist that the populace remain armed. As Goebbels said after the Jewish Warsaw revolt in World War II: “This just shows what you can expect from Jews if they lay hands on weapons."
>>
>>77320042
There has never been a more important time for Americans to cling to their rights like their lives depend on it.

Their government IS tyrannical. Their government is posturing to remove freedoms and God-given liberties

It's not the fat lazy American they need protection from. It's not the Jew bankers. It's not the data centre. It's the people who can march onto your property with illegally obtained weapons and attempt to take your life, if not your liberty and property, while the cops stop for coffee on the way to the crime scene. It's the police and authorities removing some that belongs to you with their government issued weaponry.

Americans deserve the right to be left alone and the right to defend that freedom by force as force is applied to them. And to keep what they own and to own what they want

I feel for gun owners. They have tried so many other diplomatic ways to oppose the oncoming tyranny. The reason they haven't shot up Congress is because they understand the responsibility of owning and operating a firearm. They understand when and how to use it. They understand that working for change is better than fighting for it. Guns are the last resort of protection and God help you if you're caught without them

It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. And it's better to have a little too much than a little too little.

Good luck and Godspeed burgerbros. This leaf understands. I'm so sorry you're going through these difficult times
>>
File: power.jpg (18 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
power.jpg
18 KB, 355x500
>>77324120

I'll take that as a compliment. Hopefully you're slightly more educated than you were before coming to my thread.

Try reading a book once and awhile it would do you and your friends some good instead of wasting time at the shooting range.

Here is MY bible instead of one of your stupid desert trilogies.
>>
File: god.jpg (62 KB, 469x601) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
62 KB, 469x601
>>77324490
Let it out anon.

We are getting to what is really troubling you.

Its not the guns that has you so salty and mad. It isn't the "oppressive regime" meme that has you so buttmad.

You, my child, are trying to make sense of the world and the chaotic void. The violence inside it. Guns, these give the intangible and mystery a finite detail. Go deeper anon.

How was your childhood?
>>
>>77324490
Do you need a hug?
>>
>>77324171

I'm not mad. I'm just being honest. Don't be so defensive. If white men could reflect on their inferiority with even a fraction of my intelligence, perhaps they could reason out a way to stop losing every single battle, ever.

And trust me, your gun culture is only clouding the fact that you white men aren't fit to lead any longer. You should be begging me for my guidance and astute reasoning.
>>
>>77324871
I think he does anon, more than ever.

He needs a big hug.
>>
>>77324895
Shut the fuck up racist piece of shit

Literally kill yourself you sad fucking excuse for a human.
>>
File: awesome 1.jpg (59 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
awesome 1.jpg
59 KB, 540x720
>>77324895

I'm not defensive, my child. I want to know your plight. I yearn to know your pain.

I love you and all your flaws.

I want to hug your pain away, I see that sad and tormented soul inside you screaming for loving human interaction, anon.

Let me love you. Your anger, let it go and let my love flow into you
>>
>>77324985
This is not the way anon

This man comes with much pain and anger. He has much confusion. More than swear words, he needs love words.

Make hugs, not thugs anon

Hugs.
>>
>>77324391

I don't hate whites. I just don't think most of you deserve to be in charge any longer.

I mean how many battles have you lost? I could go back to the founding of the Federal Reserve, but in my advanced analysis: ever since white men gave women the vote they have lost every single battle since then.

You can't point to a single fucking thing white men have managed to accomplish in over 90 years.

For that reason alone it is time for you lot to step aside. A handful of ELITE white men like myself, and other reasoned men of consequence will usher in a new age of control and stability. You just have to put down your guns and learn to follow orders without thinking too much. Because apparently education and reading aren't popular amongst you white Tradesmen and weekend warriors.
>>
>>77320042
Orlando shooter was a security guard working for the DHS. Disarming citizens would not prevent what happened because he'd still have guns.
>>
>>77325218

Good anon, let out all that displaced anger and rage. Let it go through your fingers and into the comment box. That pain you feel because the world is passing by you and leaving you behind? Forget it. I care. I won't abandon you.

Let me love you anon.
>>
File: Skibity-scoobity Right On Man.jpg (60 KB, 605x687) Image search: [Google]
Skibity-scoobity Right On Man.jpg
60 KB, 605x687
>>77325347
I needed that. I love you too.
>>
>>77324658

>they understand the responsibility of owning and operating a firearm

I disagree. Good post regardless of it being wrong. White men don't own guns because they're responsible. They own them because rather than make an honest effort to wrench control from globalists, IT IS EASIER for them to pretend they have power because they bought a new Sig Sauer at a gun show.

White men SHUN higher education and positions of power because they would rather spend their limited time and money on ridiculous comforts, stupid hobbies, and idiotic jobs as Tradesmen.

White men deserve to lose everything. There isn't a day that goes by that there are 10 threads promoting the wonderful careers as tradespeople that require little investment, little education, and confer no power. It's pathetic how white men find so much honor in careers that are done by Mexican immigrants.
>>
File: WhiteWhale.jpg (23 KB, 460x242) Image search: [Google]
WhiteWhale.jpg
23 KB, 460x242
>>77325423

Hugs be with you, anon
>>
>>77325218
But you didn't answer the question
>why don't you just leave?
>>
>>77325572
Good, good anon.

Let those tears flow out your thirsty ducts, anon.

Don't worry that your keyboard is getting drenched.

This is the first step, anon
>>
>>77322282
>I'm tired of your stupid gun culture and how it impacts others.
my gun culture isn't hurting anyone. Lets put inner city niggers into prison where they belong and watch crime plummet.
>>
File: OP.jpg (1 MB, 1772x1468) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
1 MB, 1772x1468
>>77324749

My childhood was lovely. I was raised by strong parents to be an intellectual elite. It is times like this that I bask in the wonders of my education, clever acumen, and comprehensive grasp of strategy.

>Pic related. My ancestors.
>>
>>77320042
A) Us military was shit agents insurgents in Afghanistan how will they fair in the US?
B) 300 million gun owners literally 300 to 1 odds
C)gun are used to stops hundreds of thousands of crimes
D) the majority of gun deaths in this country are niggers killing niggers
>>
>>77325724
>>77325705

This man needs not thought out replies, he has show he is not ready nor willing to grow.

Reply with loves and hugs.

He is so buttmad right now. He is tearing up and on the verge of suicide.

Don't tear him down, build him up
>>
>>77324985

You should calm down. If you're anything like most white men I see in public it is not good for someone of your ample size to raise their blood pressure this high.

I haven't even broached the subject of healthcare and the need for a solid eugenics program to eliminated beta white, defective males.
>>
>>77325256

Agreed but it would prevent a lot.
>>
///REMINDER TO NEWFRIENDS///
>///REMINDER TO NEWFRIENDS///
///REMINDER TO NEWFRIENDS///

TO SAGE A POST, TYPE "sage" IN THE OPTIONS BOX

THE SHILL'S POST WILL NOT BE BUMPED
:^)
>>
>>77323012
we don't need to do shit.. coons are killing each other at glorious levels and cops have no problem cappin asses. We'll just sit back and laugh.
>>
>>77325347

I'm feeling better already. You're voice is soothing like a warm Chile Con Queso massage.
>>
>>77325758

Did your father ever get mad when you performed "average"?

Lock you in a closet when you sacrificed the queen too early in the game?

Now is a time for healing anon

You are with friends here
>>
>>77323928
when the white man stops trucking food to your ghetto you'll be living on rats.
>>
>>77321971
Dude you are fucking delusional.

I've lived in a predominately black neighborhood for YEARS and Ive never seen a nigger with a even remotely decent looking white woman, and I'm unfortunately including my black friends in that.

You people obsess over white women to the point you will literally date ANY white woman that'll have you even though they're absolutely REPULSIVE. I almost never see a nigger with a white woman and every single time I do she is always:

completely unfuckable to any white man
a absolute shrew who treats her man like shit

black men are the most cucked group in our entire country, your own women are 80 percent obese and you spend all your time chasing after the ABSOLUTE DREGS of white women

tldr: nigger
>>
White people don't need to use violence as a primary method of resolving issues.
>>
>>77325860
Go grab the first gun you can find and shoot yourself with it
>>
>>77324240
>Lock them up for 20 years in your cuck shed or one of your innawoods compounds. I don't care.
>The point is: your guns haven't been used to fight tyranny. All they've done is allow for nonstop senseless violence and tons of accidents.
being a dumbass and taking out a mortgage you can't afford and then blame the bank for is not tyranny.
>>
File: do I have your attention.gif (918 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
do I have your attention.gif
918 KB, 500x283
>>77325705

Because the point of this thread was to see if there were any other intellectuals left among white men, and other than maybe 1-2 posters, I have been incredibly disappointed, if unsurprised.

The truth is: I come here (and many other) alt-right, NatSoc, WN forums to see if anyone has a plan, or if anyone has anything intelligent to say. I use a counterpoint like my first post to cause discussion and I challenge your belief systems in the hope of seeing someone with a new idea.

So far it has never happened. I've yet to be astounded with a novel idea. Sadly.

The real truth is that guns aside:

>white men never have a plan
>white men have no goals (this is really bad)
>white men prefer to run and hide and pray for a collapse that will never come, rather than innovate and adapt.
>white men RUN from positions of power and allow them to be held by women, Jews, and minorities, YET they wonder in amazement why the world has left them behind.

I'm not mad, I'm probing. I'm testing you. I'm waiting for you to wake up.
>>
>>77320303
> more guns then there are people in the USA
you think they're just going to give them away?
>>
>>77320042
Maybie...beacuse. If they actually attack somebody ,and don't use it for self defens ,thats guve the reasin to the anti gunners to take their guns....beacuse....this is will be an act of rebellion in their eyes. And.....you know....they are matly white and male and this two thing is eniugh to leftist to scrwam for gun controll.
Sitting on the asses ,and only use it for self defense isthe only logical thing they can do.
>>
You're right. Or at very least I cannot refute any of this.
>>
>>77320042
youre right, the list above are all good reasons for armed resistance.

But good luck imprisoning or executing millions of americans. Its more ludicrous than deporting all illegal immigrants or closing all mosques.
>>
File: dredscott2-500x395.jpg (66 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
dredscott2-500x395.jpg
66 KB, 500x395
>>77324490
never?
>>
File: get motivated.jpg (77 KB, 474x786) Image search: [Google]
get motivated.jpg
77 KB, 474x786
>>77325724

White men ALWAYS focus on the symptoms, rather than treat the cancer.

Until men focus entirely on the Jewish question and a solution to it, we'll keep losing.

Niggers and Muslims are a distraction. And in all honestly I don't give a flying fuck about those disgusting perverted faggots that died in Orlando. I hope they're all rotting in hell.

The real point of the original post was for you lot to realize how far we have fallen and I had HOPED someone would have offered some solutions rather than just get triggered and whine.

Start thinking. Start planning. How are you going to take back control? I can tell you this: 21st power doesn't come from the barrel of a gun.
>>
File: germanistan.jpg (222 KB, 989x649) Image search: [Google]
germanistan.jpg
222 KB, 989x649
>>77324113
tallyban laughs at you
>>
>>77320303
I will not comply and I will not be shot. Careful boy, words like that really start to polarize the culture war. God forbid it goes hot.
>>
>>77324895
In all seriousness. If guns where all banned and the KKK started using the noose again, would you want the guns back?
>>
>>77326561
Kill yourself
>>
>>77325784

I would trade ALL the gun owners for a handful of NatSoc white men holding power in industries like banking, finance, education, politics, news, and mainstream entertainment.
>>
>>77326337
/pol/ is not white.
>>
>>77320042
Perhaps you should look up what the colonists were pissed off about before they revolted, how long it took them to revolt, and what the redcoats were actually doing when the revolt started. I'll give you a hint on the third item: They were moving int to seize guns.

But go ahead. Pick a fight with us. We have enough firearms to arm every single soldier, reservist and merc 5 times over. You're unarmed. You have no power in that situation, and will be at our mercy. You will find that Mao Zedong was correct: Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Well, we, the people who aren't fucking morons are armed, and he is right.
>>
>>77320042
kk jew.

fuck you jew
>>
>>77320042
SAGE
A
G
E

FUCK THE ZIONIST JEWS.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77321158
Yeah sure. I cant believe this bait.
>>
File: 1465421425731.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
1465421425731.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>77320444
17th too please. popular election for the senate is what got us this mess. the senators are supposed to represent the state - while congress represents the people

fucking LIBERALS REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77320042
People don't GENERALLY revolt until they're so poor they're hungry.

Anyway, fuck off because you're a sack of useless garbage.
>>
>>77326592

Tough talk. Never forget that all of Europe was just invaded and NOT ONE single white men fought back. NOT ONE.

White men sure as shit will fight each other over their favorite sports team, but are TOO COWARDLY to defend their countries.
>>
>>77320303
Goddamned moron, they don't have the manpower for that.

~750k state and local popos
~120k federal popos

All vs 320m people with 300+m firearms. And not all of them would carry out that order. So, who is going to seize our guns? They would have to hit a few people at a time, en masse, and they would get surrounded and fucked up by the people that they aren't hitting.
>>
File: rowlet_by_korupo-da23mou.png (222 KB, 958x833) Image search: [Google]
rowlet_by_korupo-da23mou.png
222 KB, 958x833
If you don't love it, leave it.
>>
>>77320303
if the police confiscate 1 weapon every single second.. it will only take 12.5 years to get them all.
I might have time to hide one.
>>
>>77326925
It is time to kill yourself
>>
>>77320042

You people are playing with fire.
>>
>>77327055

Stay triggered. Thinking must hurt for you huh?
>>
>>77320042
STOP NIGGERS WE HAVE A FUCKING SHOOTING ON OUR HANDS AGAIN GET IN HERE NOT SURE IF SHOOTER AT LARGE
>>77326629 →
>>77326629 →
>>77326629 →
>>77326629 →
>>
>>77327112

Doubtful. If there is one thing no one fears any longer it is the "wrath" of the modern white male.
>>
>>77327135
Kill yourself
>>
HAHA LOOK AT ALL THE BUTTHURT AMERICANS
>>
OP, heres my plan. lets buy a lot of land together and build our own city and start our own currency. and we'll put wall around it and defend it from all the people trying to get in to our Eden. lets do it.
>>
File: 128431568.jpg (91 KB, 466x367) Image search: [Google]
128431568.jpg
91 KB, 466x367
>>77326561
I love you red pilled brother
>>
>>77327176

Okay. Keep pushing.
>>
Guys, can you give me some arguments against prohibiting people from selling their guns privately without a background check?
>>
Sorry but ,don't you realize if we actually do something we will suffer consequnces. You are that one guy who say whites are pussies if they get btfo ,but if a white stand upfor himself you scream white privilege.
You ignore arguments just beacuse don't match your worldview and already judge us.

So I do the same.

Shut up you beta xenophile cuck.
>>
>>77327339

I love you too in a non-gay "I don't want to become AIDS-positive sort of way".
>>
>>77327415
>Guys, can you give me some arguments against prohibiting people from selling their guns privately without a background check?
It requires an ID.. and those are racist.
>>
>>77322525
This guy is more or less correct but fails to understsnd that there are millions of white americans who are highly proficient and very angry. there is a collective holding of breath before the plunge that OP is foolishly confusing for weakness. when the floodgates open and westerners come unglued, history tends to take an abrupt swerve:
Alexander the great, charles martel, the crusades, European conquest of the world, the world wars... Now with nukes in the midst, we really dont want to start something we will be finishing.
>>
>>77327512
There is only one option

Kill yourself
>>
>>77327514

let's say I'm debating someone who doesn't have that opinion on voter ID, is a good argument to say that it's my property and they can fuck off or what is a more eloquent way to put it to them?
>>
>>77326925
What you fail to understand about the white man is that he'll put up with a lot of bullshit for a long time. You'll see the prissy little white fucks that like being walked on, the same prissy little fucks that we bitch about on here, and you think that you can walk on us forever.

Then, the next thing you know, we have snapped. When that happens, we don't give a fuck. We will feed you your fucking balls. We'll feed you the balls of the prissy little fucks that you mistook us for. We'll flay you alive. We do not give a fuck at that point. We will want death and destruction once we get pushed to that point, and you'll find that we are goddamned good at causing it. Baltimore? Ferguson? That was child's play. When we riot, you get WWI and WWII. You get entire fucking continents burned down.

But we know that kind of shit isn't good, so we let you walk all over us for the time being, in the hopes that you'll wise up. Until we snap.

Then, fuck you, we're more heavily armed than you are. I hope you like rocky mountain oysters, but with a twist.
>>
>>77326657
So youre a nazi faggot. that explains the mental imbalance.
>>
>>77320042
>2016
>not realizing that the 2nd is the main thing that insures you get to keep the other amendments.
>>
>>77327570

The problem is while you and your friends are angry, you're not prepared.

What's your plan? If you get power what are you going to change? How will you re-write the constitution? What are you goals?

You and most white men can't answer any of those. I could talk to 100 red-pilled white men and none of them can answer those questions.

You are lacking and so are your cohorts. This thread highlights these facts very very clearly.
>>
>>77327788
Make your parents happy

Kill yourself
>>
>>77327688
yes that does make more sense, but it baffles them when you use their own tactics against them.
>>
>>77327708

All that anger and you still don't have a plan. You want to just lash out violently, but nothing will really change.

This is the problem white men keep having and the end result is nothing ever really gets better.

Truthfully I have no idea how the founding fathers gathered that many intelligent and wise white men in a single room.

Doing the same thing today would be nearly impossible.
>>
>>77327928
Here's a plan

Kill yourself
>>
>>77320042

>I don't have guns.
>I'm coming for yours!

Good luck.
>>
>>77327415

It's completely unenforceable.
>>
>>77327928

You really, really don't want them to lash out violently.

They have been incredibly tolerant with you, to date.
>>
>>77327788
You assume much. I am not hashing out my plans goals and expertise for you on a public forum where anyone might be listening. You in your arrogance underestimate the typical man in our society, especially in flyover country.
>>
>>77320042
I would say kys but it seems like you're already going to by coming after our guns
:^)
>>
File: IMG_117513.jpg (86 KB, 576x1022) Image search: [Google]
IMG_117513.jpg
86 KB, 576x1022
>>77321444
Daily Reminder:

https://youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ
>>
File: 1465454543382.jpg (295 KB, 1128x880) Image search: [Google]
1465454543382.jpg
295 KB, 1128x880
>>77320042
You sound very moderate with you do what I say or get killed argument.

So the summation of your argument is that because white men have chosen to follow the peaceful democratic process. Instead of violently chimping out every time they don't get their way means that they don't deserve the right to defend themselves and their country from tyranny if it ever comes to that point?
I know causal logic isn't an anti's strong suit in general, but God damn. The shooter had every background check imaginable and would have had guns regardless of a ban because of his job. No ban would have stopped him. Hundreds of thousands of Americans use the second Amendment to protect themselves from violence every year. And when they do the vast majority of the time they do so without any one getting hurt. Why do you want to take that ability away from them? How is your condemnation of the second Amendment any better than the religious right's attacking of a women's right to get an abortion? I don't like abortion, but I'm willing to accept it as their right. There will always be crazy extremists in the world and disarming one of the statistically least violent parts of our sociaty won't change that. You make the declarative statement that it is time to live in a dearmed sociaty, but you make no argument as to how or why. How are you going to get the illegal guns already in the hands of criminals? You specifically stated that the police would still be armed and should kill me if I don't comply with the confiscation so clearly you are not against the use of violence. So why if as a whole white men have proven to be too passive is it so important that they be killed if they don't give up the same right to violence in their own defense that you want used against them in the defense of your feelings?
>>
>>77327928
I've gotten over the anger. I'm ready to start organizing, but there will be a whole host of people who haven't caught up to current events yet who are going to be ready to go medieval on shit. I don't want to lash out violently, because I understand violence. I understand that it isn't going away, and I understand that when it is visited upon you, you need to be ready, willing and able to deal with it yourself.

I understand that when this country does snap, it will be one of the ugliest scenes in human history, and this country is on the verge of snapping. We have lived such a good life that we have forgotten how to live a more humble life. SJWs are just the latest expression of that.

You should also understand that should supply chains break, and they likely will, people who can barely cook mac 'n cheese will be getting a live chicken for food if they are lucky.
>>
>>77320042

As long as the white man has his mind and his hands, he cannot be disarmed.

How to build an AK47 from scratch part1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP22u-ZsZck
>>
How can libs be so concerned with pronouns but they can't even tell the difference between a sporting rifle and an assault rifle?
>>
>>77320991
lmao this is what they did in Finland and the amount of illegal guns is massive
>>
File: goodboy.jpg (113 KB, 598x445) Image search: [Google]
goodboy.jpg
113 KB, 598x445
>>77320042
>>
>>77328846
>implying gun crime is done with legal guns
>>
>>77320042

I disagree. The country is on the verge of a constitutional crisis and full totalitarianism but has not crossed the line.

They have been using tricks to circumvent the bill of rights. For example forming a grand jury and offering immunity in order to bypass the fifth. Zones where free speech and assembly are illegal in regards to the secret service getting around the first. ATF regulations to curtail the second. Technology to diminish the fourth.

After the Boston Marathon bombing where they first used cellphone blackout technology on US soil. That was nearly the end for me. If they combine all of these small crimes into a larger scale I will fight and likely die to stop fascism and totalitarianism from finally destroying this once great nation. There are those of us watching and waiting. We may have waited too long, but I will still fight for the idea of America and liberty.
>>
File: GetOnMyLevelFaggots.jpg (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
GetOnMyLevelFaggots.jpg
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>77327788
Why would I tell a whiny nigger on an anonymous antarctic shark recipe website?
>>
>>77328949
why so many AK's and AR's?
>>
>>77328637
This. Ive finally broken the ice on pro gun normie friends being bashed on social media for daring to voice their opinions after orlando.

When the time comes and the prepared generals (like what op is more or less on about) marshal their forces, it will be a perception cascade that will have a massive effect on behavior. My brother, a stoner normie, was totally shocked by the murder of lavoy finicum. People dont need much of a trigger.
>>
>>77328975
Ask Mao Tse Tung
>>
>>77320042
1. As law abiding citizens we followed the law and put our faith in our judicial system. If there was evidence of wrongdoing, it would be found and those responsible would be held accountable. "dragging" them out of their "ivory towers" while armed to the teeth would be considered a criminal action. One crime does not beget another.

2. Liberal fuckwits like you and the entire media have spent the last 12 years telling us how we need to give up some privacy. They encourage sharing EVERYTHING on social media. They repeat the adage "Im not doing anything wrong so i should have nothing to hide". The media has swayed the public opinion so far on this matter that this action would not have had public support. This is evidenced by the same fucking politicians who enacted the laws allowing them to do this being re-elected several times since. Again, doing what you describe would be a criminal action.

3. Arrest them how? With our 'super citizen powers' or are you suggesting that we marched in to AT&T and under gunpoint, kidnapped their CEO? Again, a criminal action. We can destroy AT&T without firing a shot. All we have to do is stop using their services.

4. We were told that the police would protect the Trump supporters. The police might not have a duty to protect you specifically, but they have a duty to protect the public at large. The way they handled the liberal protesters in CA was just plain wrong. You cant go shooting someone because they didnt let you talk. Again a criminal action.

You seem very angry and that anger is unfortunately misplaced on the firearms owners of america. You are mad at a justice system that failed to prosecute wall street bankers and you are mad at the politicians who enabled that. You are mad that those same politicians enacted the laws that allow the NSA to record your conversations. You are mad at a police department that fell short of its civic duty.
>>
>>77329319
Ran out of space but again, we oppose tyrannical government. The abolition of any of the bill of rights will be seen as an irreconcilable dispute between the states and the federal government. It will be civil war.
>>
>B-b-but Australia so many less gun shootings than America
>>
>>77320042
>using guns to oppose the government
>over any of that petty shit

lefty fuckheads are so unstable it's amazing
>>
File: 1449187963801.jpg (94 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
1449187963801.jpg
94 KB, 610x610
>>77324490
>gun owners haven't EVER protected our liberty.
>>
File: 1464682267381.jpg (443 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
1464682267381.jpg
443 KB, 900x1366
>>77326925
It's worse than that. Good men live to be of value to their home and family. We will work and suffer largely in silence for our entire lives to earn the respect of the people we care about. That value has been stripped away from most of us. You probably won't get this but many men would rather die than fail. During WW1 all it took to get a young man to enlist to die in the closest thing to literal hell was for a woman to give him a white feather. It meant that he was a pussy and not worthy of respect that he had not enlisted already. State officials had to wear a pin that identified them as being nesisary to the stat to prevent them from being publicly shamed every day. Women have always held a large amount of sway in men's self esteem and feminism has intentionally and deliberately done everything in its power to undermine and destroy it. The right to self defense is one of the last bastions straight white men still have. Your prescious new males are women without the prestige and entitlements. That ultimately I think is why you hate it so much. You hate anything that represents straight white men not getting shit on. Eventually we will have nothing left but our anger. You should hope and pray you have disarmed us by then. Because as you have said no one has a plan for that. There is a reason and it's because when we have lost anything to serve or protect all we will have left is the desire to lash out at the world that took everything away from us.
>>
>>77329694

What is this?
>>
>>77330326
America hands out pharmaceuticals like candy and Australia actually cares about their population apparently.

What do just about all mass shootings in the US have in common? Ritalin, Adderall, other assorted ADHD meds, Anti-Depressants and Benzos, all courtesy of your 24 fucking hour corner store pharmacy.

what a fukcing world we live in
>>
>>77320042
>America
>White
Jamal plz.
>>
>>77324113
>remuneration.
wew lad, its called compensation.
Remuneration is "an amount of money paid to someone for the work that person has done"

>>77322525
ok lets play the game....we go in and under gunpoint remove the board of Goldman Sachs. We hold them in a commandeered building and establish a for lack of a better term illegitimate court. We try them and convict them (surely a jury of their peers isint members of our militia...or are you floating the idea of suspending the right to trial by jury in this illegitimate court of ours?). Now they are convicted...what is their punishment? Since you seem to have all the plans, and seem to think what you are proposing is a "measured" response, please tell me what their punishment would be.
>>
Guns are for cucks.
>>
>>77320042
>and it is time for the public to be completely and totally disarmed.
fuck off you commie bastard
>>
>>77323012
The evidence to xer's argument is a picture of a woman that had to be payed to hug a black man. You have successfully made me kek.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.