[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ angrily defends this degenerate filth.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: gay_pride_parade.jpg (71 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
gay_pride_parade.jpg
71 KB, 650x433
>/pol/ angrily defends this degenerate filth.
>>
Defend them from what?
seems like they all got shot to me?
>>
>>77318580

Most of /pol/ is now nothing but coward /lgbt/ shitdicks who hate musshits and niggers. No substance. If you want subtance and actual understanding of Fascism/Nazism, its not /pol/
>>
File: 1360691882083.jpg (481 KB, 1520x704) Image search: [Google]
1360691882083.jpg
481 KB, 1520x704
>>77318521
>India lecturing others about filth
>>
>>77318980

>implying that I do not admit my own faults

Understood, my country is shit. But I have enough money to poo in loo and I do and it doesn't change the truth of my OP.

This is for sure, the white race is going down because its becoming nothing but weak and degenerate bunch of lolbertarian retards. Tbh, a nationalist ubermensch white race was something I was I took hope in to lead the rest of the world into nationalism and ubermensch. But since yall are a bunch of weak LGBT lolbertarian degenerates now, its hard to tell whether musshits are better/worse than whites.
>>
>>77319345
The Nazi party in its early days was spearheaded by ww1 battle tested, communist hating homos like Ernst Rohm.
>>
>>77320380

Ernst Rohm was a filthy stage 2 subversive faggot who Hitler finally killed in Night of Long Knives. The subversion of racial family unit is what all degeneracy the kikes use to subvert. And he was more strasserist than anything, a useful faggot.
>>
File: 1456269422648.jpg (12 KB, 187x204) Image search: [Google]
1456269422648.jpg
12 KB, 187x204
>>77318784
>>77318521

>people hate non whites and not other white people

oh shit, shlomo got triggered
>>
File: straight_love.jpg (37 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
straight_love.jpg
37 KB, 590x350
>>77318521

They're not fat enough.

More Christian cheeseburgers and doughnuts, please
>>
>>77321680

Most of them were asian in the pic you retard.
>>
>>77318784
Muslims and niggers are disliked everywhere. Fuck off.
>>
>>77321908

Just because you hate musshits and niggers (which any normal person would) doesn't make you a "redpilled" Fash you fucking subversive kike. Remember the 14 words you retard, the 14 words.
>>
>>77318521
It does not suprise me. They adhere to that alt-right spoke person who is literary! A fag! Hahaha oh my god haha
>>
>>77322789

There's not hope in the alt-right. It's all Fagged up. Check out real Fascism.

Start here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNChT9nWmNg

End here:
http://ironmarch.org/
>>
>>77322067
Who the fuck are you lecturing about white nationalism or the white race? You are a filthy subhuman literal shitskin.

Just remember, 65 metric tons of shit, every day, right out in the open. You have daily gang rapes. I could go on, but everyone knows India is the most disgusting place on earth
>>
File: 126891935015.jpg (76 KB, 699x600) Image search: [Google]
126891935015.jpg
76 KB, 699x600
>>77322067
>he think he's "red pilled" because he's a fascist
lol. Child. Petulant Poo Child.
>>
>>77318521
Tolerance =! defending, take your poo to the loo, pajeet
>>
>>77318521
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
white faggot is so crazy
>>
>>77318521
the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
and then you stab them in the back when they're not looking.
>>
>>77323119

>Who the fuck are you lecturing about (((white))) nationalism or the white race?

I'm """lecturing"""" nothing. I warning you and reminding you of Fundamental precepts of 14 words.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for [race] children."

Remember the basic precepts of Fascism if you want your race to succeed you cucked retard.
>>
You're just jealous they're so swole.
>>
>>77323566
>Remember the basic precepts of Fascism if you want your race to succeed you cucked retard.
But Germany lost. The nazis died.
>>
>>77323294

No such thing as "redpill" in the first place. It's a pretty shit term for fdegenerate fedora kikes LARPing as nazis. I was mocking your shit meme and your absolute cuckholdry and compromise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNChT9nWmNg
>>
>>77318521

Go shit on some street, pajeet.
>>
>>77318521
>not supporting a degenerate lifestyle doesn't mean I think they deserve to be murdered

what are you? a fucking Muslim?
>>
>>77323050
how old is this guy, 12?
>>
>>77318521
>India calling other people filthy
>>
>>77318521
those are some fit asians !
>>
>>77323696
common filth is honestly just fred phelps with none of the charisma
>>
>>77323747

Anyone outside of your race deserves to be murdered on your own land. Likewise, any degenerate who does not hold to the standards of racial ubermensch deserves to be murdered too.
>>
>>77323812

>Implying that I don't admit the degeneracy of my own people and would likewise kill them for their degeneracy too.
>>
>>77323880

Alt-Right and /pol/ is honestly just libtard LGBT & cuck co with appropriate hate against foreign musshits
>>
File: 1458983624906.jpg (117 KB, 761x960) Image search: [Google]
1458983624906.jpg
117 KB, 761x960
>>77323696
I compromise with no one, but I'm also no fucking fascist/nazi sympathizer.
I'm a hardcore ancap, and whether ilk like yourself like it or not, I'll always be here, buying and doing whatever I can pay for or sell, and society will forever be my entertainment.

I recognize no authority or law. I don't have to. I have cash. And cash speaks louder than anything.
>>
>>77318521
I clearly see a sailor in that picture. do you have something against the armed services, nigger?
>>
>a poo thread
>>
>refuses to poo in loo
>poos on internet
>>
>>77318521
I hate faggots, and those people fall under that category
>>
>>77324296

>I recognize no authority or law and muh (((Ancap)))

In other words, a lawless and rebelious edgy teen autist with a FREE LOVE, NO LAW, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT lib enabler type of retard.

>I don't have to. I have cash. And cash speaks louder than anything.
>(((Cash speaks louder than anything)))
>muh shekels

Do you know why the merchant is successful? It's because they have such willing customers like you.
>>
>>77324508

+1 for recognizing spiritual ubermenschenism.

Now start here:
http://ironmarch.org/
>>
>>77318521
As a gay man, I can firmly say nothing of value was lost except greater opportunities to spread HIV. Fuck clubfilth.
>>
>>77324847

>As a butthurt troll pretending to be a gay man,
>>
>>77323566
See this is actually good, I'm fine with non-white countries having their own nationalist ethnostates with fascist/conservative ideals, that's how we prevent globalism and keep functional organized societies.
>>
>>77324935
I don't have to prove my gay street cred to you, nigger. Clubshits are the cancer killing homosex. There is literally no such thing as an attractive gay man that isn't a degenerate, and all the ugly ones are just pretending to be """"good"""" people because they can't get laid. It's why I'll die a hermit.
>>
File: 1382483111801.jpg (182 KB, 392x597) Image search: [Google]
1382483111801.jpg
182 KB, 392x597
>>77324583
>a lawless and rebelious edgy teen autist with a FREE LOVE, NO LAW, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT lib enabler type of retard

Maybe. Either way you look at it, I live an awesome life how I desire. Any real man chooses to do so, and lets no other man hold authority over him unless that authority is paying out a paycheck for the privilege(aka a "career").

You're the cucked one, submitting to authority rather than doing whatever the fuck you please.
Good luck with that. I'll be sure to sell your family lots of opiates if/when they immigrate over here.

I'll also throw in a discounted plush toilet seat. I know how you dotheads like your shitting and whatnot.
Just be aware, opiates make it harder to shit.
>>
>>77325162

>You're the cucked one, submitting to authority rather than doing whatever the fuck you please.
>Whatever I want like
>eating shit
>And not pooing in loo
>And spreading aids

People like you are libtard enablers and poo in street enablers with that shit godless worldview of yours. According to your logic, Indians don't have to poo in loo because apparently you believe in (Direct Quote):

>doing whatever the fuck you please

Hey, who am I to (((judge))) your degenerate behaiviour and worldview. With that kind of outlook in life you'll end up like my designated country.

Also

>Good luck with that. I'll be sure to sell your family lots of opiates if/when they immigrate over here.

Sorry, but I believe in spiritual ubermensch and not in immigrating and race-mixing, unlike your ancap degenerate multicultural utopia.
>>
>>77325003

>own nationalist ethnostates with fascist/conservative ideals, that's how we prevent globalism and keep functional organized societies.

This
>>
>>77318521
/pol/ mindlessly reacts to momentary events, which also happens to be the trait of Progressives. Faggots are now gud boys who need mo freedoms
>>
>>77325642
>People like you are libtard enablers
Libtards hate me and those like me because we don't support government safety bullshit, gun laws, etc, and we don't buy into their faggotry.

Just the other day, I was arguing gun laws with a few leftist scum and made them STFU by pulling out my trusty 8-ball.
>You dumb idiots wanna ban guns? Well here's your gun ban. The US government made coke possession a felony, as has every state in the US. And yet, here I am with a 8th of coke. Get the fuck out, laws mean nothing.

Progressive shits cannot make a comeback from that. And your ilk can't either. You reactionary fuckwits can't handle the idea that it's impossible to ban drugs just like it's impossible to ban guns.

Disgusting filth that you are. You idiots think you can just write words onto parchment and make it so.
The market has other ideas and the market ALWAYS wins.
Money > Law
Money > Justice
Money > Religion
Money > Morals

Cash it in motherfucker.
>>
>>77318521
The public behaviour is obscene. And would be from straight or lgbtqfmndsfzoisejrfjklk+ folk.

I don't care what you do with the stuff between your legs.

I don't care who you love. Good on you if you find love.

But please don't run around drugged/drunk, half naked, wearing garish outfits, making a fuss about all the above. Just fuck off and live your life and I'll live mine.
>>
>>77323050
>Check out real Fascism
<sigh>
Authoritarian ideologies are inherently unstable in the long run, as they're too inflexible to the social and economic demands of the population. Most fall apart after a generation or two of strongmen leading them.
>>
>>77326180

>"Money > Law"
>"Money > Justice"
>"Money > Religion"
>"Money > Morals"
> Muh shekels!!!!!

You're either a Kike or his good goy
>>
File: RC Cola.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
RC Cola.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>77326369
Explain how I am wrong.
In the end, it was money trouble that led to the demise of Nazi Germany. Not being able to pay back their debts cost them the war.

You might not like it, but it's a fact of life. Money talks.
Your fascism and sense of law mean absolutely nothing to me. You're but a powerless little worm, squirming for a voice to be heard, powerless against the might of the market.
>>
>>77318521
Stop bottom shaming
>>
File: 1465950535594.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1465950535594.png
192 KB, 501x445
>>77318521
Oh look the poo that was shilling ironmarch yesterday
>>
File: 1464025957743.gif (1 MB, 296x235) Image search: [Google]
1464025957743.gif
1 MB, 296x235
>Disgusting indi-poo calling anyone filth

lmaoing@u india
>>
>>77318521

IT"S OUR DEGENERATE FILTH, IF ANYONE BEATS THEM AND FUCKS WITH THEM, ITS US. NOT NO FILTHY MUSLIM GOAT FUCKER!!!!!!
>>
>>77318521
Gay men are ok
Sissy men
Transgenders
Bisexuals
Lesbians
All the other fucking letters, are not ok
>>
>visit /pol/ every few weeks
>see this thread
>cuck degenerate kike poo
Never change, /pol/. You truly are 4chan's tard cage.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.