[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are nearing zero hour - Fast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 592x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 592x286
Very very late last night (early am here in the u.s.) there was a thread with this image running.

The topic was simple, although the content of the thread varied quite a bit. Basically, what the fuck is going on right now in our society? I have a very ominous feeling that something terrible is about to happen, and we are unfortunately in the small minority of people who may have a bit of foresight into what is about to happen.

Let me say this. When have they ever been so bold in our lifetimes? Big names, such as George Soros operating in plain sight now for the past year or so, way fucking different than his usual M.O. of working from the shadows.
As our presidential election draws even nearer, I feel more and more wild things are occurring, but even worse, the reactions of the indoctrinated drones are nonexistent.

Really sit and think to yourself. Why the fuck would Obama tell schools that if they do not allow transgender students access to the bathroom of their choice, he will cut their funding. How in the flying fuck does that even remotely benefit our nation? I don't think any person with a shred of sanity can come up with a logical answer to how this declaration benefits our country.
He also goes on T.V. and openly laughs at us, saying only fools believe in racism or prejudice against whites. This is right out in the open, and I feel like only a few years ago this would be met with deafening criticism. Yet it just isn't there today. Their talons are now fully pierced into every facet of media. Some have seen this happening, caught glimpses of the takeover during previous years, yet were ridiculed as delusional. Even here on /pol/, before the shills arrived.

Well now we all know there is no delusion. A complete takeover has taken place. It's 1983 and next year will be 1984. We stand on the prescipice of a terrible event or series of events. Everyone who isn't numbed by their conditioning can feel this.
>>
>>77315519
I've felt the same way. Feels like tensions in the world are getting worse every day. I feel something will happen soon.
>>
>>77315519
The quickening
Likely approaching time-wave zero
>>
It's already to late my friend.
Remember this Is all just a ride, try and enjoy it as much as possible while you can.
As for the future, we can only ait back and watch as the cuntil elite and globalist people's take away our freedoms and de-sensitize our culture to perversion and degeneracy, if you resist you will be labeled a racist, bigot, homophobe, islamiphobe, Ect. Before it is too late we must all rise up before it is too late.
>>
If you didn't already buy a gun you're beyond fucked
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x558
>>77315519
The west has crossed the rubicon. This has all happened before, check out The Fate of Empires by John Glubb. We're well into the age of decadence.
>>
File: 1465267239529.gif (1019 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465267239529.gif
1019 KB, 500x281
The public isn't as dumb as you think; once they look more deeply into something than its surface level, you will find they are often rational. For every action, a reaction.

In short, jews have been kicked out of nearly every nation they have ever inhabited over the course of 500 years. Even ones like Germany, where they owned and controlled everything. Do you really think it will change this time?
>>
It's already over. Things will continue normally until Russia and China take over. Then we will feel the pain.
>>
I am truly enthralled with their ability to affect the mentality of millions of human beings so rapidly. Only two or three years ago, transgenderism was openly mocked and ridiculed by my peers. Hell, my best friend in high school who used to joke with me about "the damn niggers" currently has his Facebook profile colored in a rainbow for some lgbt shit.

I would be so interested in sitting down with these people who orchestrated this, even for thirty minutes and have them explain to me how they have made perversion the norm, and divided us all against each other.

The blacks, the Muslims, the 2nd amendment far right conservatives, the Mexicans, the lgbt community.... Look at what they've orchestrated.

They have created a perfect storm in such a rapid time. We all stand divided against each other.
>>
>>77316173
Television and the Internet are the most powerful mind manipulation devices ever to grace the planet.

My greatest fear is that their plans will be revealed, and the people simply will be too indoctrinated to care.
>>
>>77315519
>>77315519
Is this OC cause its beautifully written
>>
also does anyone see this thread in the catalog? It isn't appearing there for me
>>
File: image.jpg (350 KB, 968x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350 KB, 968x920
>>77316713
Yes sir
>>
>>77315945
aka total convergence.
And yes.
>>
File: 1450850516354.gif (2 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1450850516354.gif
2 MB, 768x432
The fall of the Republic will be met with thunderous applause...
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 550x550
>>77316585
People won't just not care, I think they'll actually welcome their own destruction.

Many people alive today have nothing to live for and when push comes to shove, they'll jump in the fire willingly to end their empty existence.
>>
File: 1457296483624.png (787 KB, 1200x662) Image search: [Google]
1457296483624.png
787 KB, 1200x662
>>77315519
We are approaching an inevitable horizon, we all know it.

Events are polarizing the world, tensions have been rising for years. All nations know that looming on the horizon is the eventuality of the population cap of the earth driving us all mad, just like in the mouse utopia projects. Nations know that oil has at best a decade or two before it becomes an untenable, rare resource with no clear or immediate replacements, and the world runs on it. We know in the coming years, the troubles with oil will be overshadowed by the need for more basic resources, water most especially. This whole chess game the US is playing is to prepare for the inevitable world shaking events that are to come. But everything is coming to a head much faster.

I think we all feel it. People have harped on global warming for a long time, but that's a distraction to the more immediate problems our generation will surely face.

Dark times are ahead.

Maybe no home.

Maybe no computer.
>>
>>77316173

This. Maybe some of you neets don't talk to many normies but they are not the complete media zombies we sometimes think they are. Nobody even watches tv anymore.

Just today my lefty roommate was begging for redpills on all of this stuff because of the pleddit drama. Most people are still pretty rational (anyone over 25 say.)
>>
Didn't mean to sage. Counter bump.
>>
>>77315519
t. schizophrenia
>>
>>77315519
The conspiracies are all completely 100% real. I use to rationalize them away but they're here now. The sad thing is that transhumanism is at the heart of this and it's an "inevitability" in the sense that the ideas are technologically possible but it's a choice they will force us to accept. Sad thing is I've spent the last years totally miserable and depressed watching this all happen.
>>
>>77315519
>1984
Yes, because Orwell was warning us about equality and inclusivity.

God you are a fucking dipshit. Perfect example of our failed educational system.
>>
I feel it too, even in myself.
>>
>>77315519
One name OP: George W. Bush

He swung the pendulum one direction. It stopped. It's been swinging downward in the opposite direction ever since.

There's your bump.
>>
>>77317144
I'm not religious by any means, but I've become a bit interested in end-times scripture of the bible.

During the end times, it is said that God will punish the earth with his wrath in a variety of ways. I have often thought "If God would do,such a thing to good people, that is not a god I would like to have." But honestly I have come to truly think differently.

Honestly we would be deserving of his wrath. For being so fucking ignorant of what is going on in the wonderful earth he provided for us. For allowing truly evil people to enslave us. And we gave up our freedoms and humanity willingly.

Not all of us, but increasingly more and more. And for those of us who "resist"... Do we really? If God is real, and this paradise we call earth was his gift for us, are we really doing our best each and every day to shelter our brother from evil?
>>
>1984
>Not Fahrenheit
>>
File: sUaNZX7.png (116 KB, 816x524) Image search: [Google]
sUaNZX7.png
116 KB, 816x524
>>77315519
as we march to our doom any warning are met with cries of racism and misogyny, bigotry, and hate, for today is the day that truth succumbs to feelings, that disagreement becomes hate. The only ones who could enslave us are ourselves, they've managed to turn the average normie into a virtue signaling zombie who does what they are commanded
>>
>>77316124
buying one tomorrow - is it really too late?

>>77316585
>too indoctrinated to care
too well fed to care
>>
>>77317474
..yeah because the west isn't sitting on a huge fiat currency bubble while its people turn to welfare programs and jobs leave for cheaper shores or anything.

Even if the Brexit doesn't happen, the EU will almost certainly dissolve. Ask yourself what happens then, when millions of immigrants who refuse to integrate are suddenly cut off from welfare because their host nations can no longer support it?
>>
>>77317534
Shut up you fucking kike. This is in part about the death of all human action and subjugation under the AI and transhumanism regime that is being funded by the trillions of dollars in black ops. It has NOTHING to do with "equality".
>>
>>77317534
>equality and inclusivity.

see how they doublespeak in tongues.
>>
>>77316173
Honestly. I'm seeing shit ton of antisemitism all over the net in places I couldn't believe.

Just look at how much Reddit has changed recently?

I'm not even personally antisemitic. Buts it's seriously spread like crazy.
>>
File: 1459046013968.jpg (41 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459046013968.jpg
41 KB, 420x420
>>77317717
i agree. high as fuck and feeling schizo reading this thread so just trolling.
>>
File: SadTruth.jpg (66 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
SadTruth.jpg
66 KB, 850x400
>>
>>77317534
you've done double plus good comrade, have a shekel
>>
Earth is so fucked now, ending us with a nuke ten times the radius of the Tsar Bomba would be a mercy killing
>>
Good men who gave their lives so that we might live life in freedom on gods given earth are now referred to as "racist bigots" by those above us. Even Wikipedia edits their articles, effectively changing history to portray this.
>>
everything will be fine once the wall is built
>>
>>77317704
>too well fed to care

10,000,000 times this
>>
>>77317704
>too well fed to care

Exactly this. I don't understand why it's not talked about more on here.
>>
>>77317596
Fucking child...

Thia shit has been in motion since the Kennedy assassination. Johnson was followed by Nixon, whose cabinet included young Dick Cheney and Donnie Rumsfeld.

All you silly faggots and your left/right, my team vs your team bullshit... It's really fucking pathetic.

Your choices in this game don't matter because they don't exist.
>>
>>77315519
bump, also good OC
>>
File: captcha.png (379 KB, 701x613) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
379 KB, 701x613
>>77318297
forgot the captcha...

i'm being watched :x
>>
>>77315519
>>77315696

Look up the mice experiment called "the beautiful ones"

My theory is that civilizations are the ebb and flow of life for humanity at least. As technology grows civilizations last slightly longer. As society evolves around the technology, human nature changes. Think about it. You have a majority of people acting out against a false malevolence in the form of whites. Though to a pandering soft nature it is mirror opposite. When one group added to the mix doesn't add up to a dominant culture, the culture will whither as a whole.

We are on the paradigm of technology, the one thing that remodels society. But technology (for lack of better words) is being stifled by a select few. Many technologies are not being made because there is no money in something with near perpetual energy. Thus society has stunted itself. When something is stunted, nature dictates that is lives or dies. We are dying as a species. The right people with the reigns have created a malicious maelstrom of Armageddon proportions. One collapse is all it takes now. Humans will only be more violent from here on out. There is no backpedaling in evolution, there is simply building over what already exists. I wish I could tell you all who I am or what I know but I can't. I will tell you to prepare to save your families at any cost, if you had no motivation before for yourself, take a step forward for the people who have yet to need you. In a year's time I suspect this website or maybe even /pol/ will be gone. You can screencast this for future validation. Either way we are all on borrowed time.
>>
>>77315519
I've also had the same feeling; the feeling that things are coming to a head. In North America we have the rise of politicians like Donald Trump, in Europe we're seeing the rise of nationalist parties and movements, and campaigns like Brexit. However, I thoroughly disagree with the notion that most people are just misguided, ignorant fools who believe whatever their TV tells them. Look at Donald Trump and Brexit; they're making unprecedented headway in spite of massive, well funded, well organized campaigns against them (I'm seriously dumbfounded by Trump; he has both left and right wing media outlets unloading everything they have at him and it barely slows him down). I believe this is because, at the end of the day, people want to do right by their neighbors, families, parishes, communities, etc, above all else, not the citizens of distant, hostile nations, and they see these politicians and campaigns as the best way of doing that. That's something no amount of programming can undo. So yeah, their talons are pierced into every facet of the media, and yes they exert a staggering amount of influence over much of the public, but at the end of the day I still believe all is not lost.
>>
>>77318160

"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed – if all records told the same tale – then the lie passed into history and became truth. "Who controls the past," ran the Party slogan, "controls the future: who controls the present controls the past." And yet the past, though of its nature alterable, never had been altered. Whatever was true now was true from everlasting to everlasting. It was quite simple. All that was needed was an unending series of victories over your own memory."

>>
>>77318371
we are the beautiful ones

>social media
>self absorption

mouse utopia day 600 is tomorrow
>>
>>77315519
There's two possibility:
1. It's an end game of a long chess match (though it may look like a poker), and soon NWO will take over the world, making us all slaves.
2. American Empire nearing its end, and they can't do nothing about, just running scared trying to prevent it by any means.
One possibility is likely than the other.
>>
>>77318383

Yup, I feel the same way.

Things always get worse before they can get better. I'm sure the next couple of years are going to be hell, but things will improve someday.

I think about it all the time, but I doubt I get to see the "end" in my life time. There will never be an end, there's always going to be a struggle.
>>
>>77318316
>Thia shit has been in motion since the Kennedy assassination

truth tho
>>
>>77318371
Assuming you aren't a troll. Why not just say fuck it and reveal something of substance to us. There are people in this thread right now. Scared people. Good god fearing people.

We have been kept in the dark for so long, forced to try and draw our own conclusions as to what is happening to our way of life...
>>
>>77318371

You headed down below?

D.I.A.? Los Alamos?

I'm trying for Papago myself.

All aboard the ark.
>>
>>77318611
I think you are right
>>
File: 1465611826325.jpg (39 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
1465611826325.jpg
39 KB, 600x439
You know, seventy-six years ago Europe had fallen, and Britain stood alone with no allies nearby, anticipating invasion. For the UK it looked like there was a very real chance that they would fall for real - invasion, massacres, everything - in the near future.

I'm not posting this about whose side you're on, it's about giving up. Things have seemed a lot darker for peoples before this.

There's lots of reasons for hope too. The internet is a wild card - we can talk to each other over top of their garbage. Redpilling is going on everywhere - even as it nears its peak people are rolling their eyes at the SJW nonsense. /pol/ is just one facet - get out there and talk to people. It's in the Zeitgeist too, but people are still to afraid to speak openly. Encourage them.

Why do you think Trump has been doing so well? He's saying what they're all thinking. Nearly half of the fucking population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc
>>
This thread really isn't helping my depression
>>
>>77315696
I think so as well but I don't think it's evidence of a particular conspiracy. It feels like when as a kid you are playing with legos or other building toys and you get tired of what you've built and decide to tear everything down and start over. It feels like that's the emotion that we're collectively feeling. Like whatever everybody's doing now is no longer fun for us.

Maybe part of it is that our current path leads nowhere. The liberal globalist view isn't promising us any exciting or heroic future, just a world of slightly more pleasure and less pain for the average human. At least the old leftists promised a literal utopia. The old sci-fi writers were often leftists and their visions were at least transformative and something worth pursuing. The visionaries of today, not really leftists, but the tech visionaries like Elon Musk or whatever, are promoting some idea that is simply ridiculous and not even desirable to a normal human being. More like a Reddit nerd's dream, is all that futurism can offer.

Whatever it is, things are accelerating. History is full of crises and with speed of events accelerating as they have, the most unlikely thing would be for the world not to be turned upside down or destroyed during our lifetimes.
>>
>>77318371

>I wish I could tell you who I am and what I know, but I can't

Can you give me a hint? I won't tell anyone.
>>
>>77318383
good post leaf
>>
Isn't it great we have the option to turn the tv off? Or close your web browser?

If you can't handle the weight then go skateboard or something.
>>
People don't give a fuck about rights. All they care about is feelings and comfort. The systems have been subverted and held together by (((someone))) only so they can control when it collapses (Order out of Chais). The best thing we can hope for is the PoL to pull us through. Right now we are simply planting the seeds, and they're trying to accelerate the chaos before WE seize back our nations (IE Trump, Brexit). There are forces that we've collectively cultivated none of us can fully understand. Call me crazy but I know some of you will know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>77315519
YOU WERE WANRED.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga

>Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.

>the 44th President of the United States will be the last US president

>Europe will be transformed into an Islamic caliphate and the transformation will be complete in the year 2043

>Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world in 2076.

>There will be a war on Mars in 3005
>>
>>77318874

I'm legitimately scared senpai.

Maybe it's just because all of this Orlando shit and the anti-gun owner backlash has had me stressed out today.
>>
>>77319062
>Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world in 2076.
>There will be a war on Mars in 3005
Well, at least our civilization will live another 100-100 years.
>>
Ia ia Cthulhu fhtagn
>>
The truth no longer matters.

All that matters is hate, pain, rage, and despair.
>>
>>77319227
>100-1000 years
fix
>>
>>77318316
Who's playing "left vs. right" you stupid faggot? I hated Bush Jr. with a passion. Never did I imagine we'd have a more incompetent president, until Narrack Hussein Obama came to be president.

16 years of reckless, abhorrent presidency does wonders for one's mental instability.
>>
>>77318492
>russian philosophy
>>
lots of sliding going on, much to the surprise of no one. Please bump and contribute
>>
File: guinan with a gat.jpg (67 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
guinan with a gat.jpg
67 KB, 500x376
>>77319062
so basically Baba Vanga says Star Trek will really happen

>world war
>communist utopia where everyone is a neet and there's food replicators, endless energy etc
>we all into space

Sounds good to me
>>
File: Ayylmao.png (277 KB, 1732x778) Image search: [Google]
Ayylmao.png
277 KB, 1732x778
>literally the last post in that thread

>>77316131

I'm not as big on Glubb's because of the buzzword of decadence and because a lot of empires lasted long with an air of decadence - Rome's decadence began in the 1st century BC and they fell in the 5th century AD - one could even contend after a rebound away from such ramshackle decadence. And it's such a lazy and vague condemnation. Hesoid was whining about being born in the wrong generation and the generation of decadence back in the 7th century BC. Decadence is a symptom, not a cause.

I'm partial more to the concept of Asabiyya or social/ethnic/national solidarity by Ibn Khaldun. He also goes into the boogeyman of decadence and his whole "barbarian outliers invading and replacing the current dynasty" are not applicable but the core notion of a people decaying rapidly once their solidarity dissolves is very apt.

>As they establish themselves at the center of their empire, they become increasingly lax, less coordinated, disciplined and watchful, and more concerned with maintaining their new power and lifestyle at the centre of the empire—i.e, their internal cohesion and ties to the original peripheral group, the `asabiyya, dissolves into factionalism and individualism, diminishing their capacity as a political unit.

Whereas you can find empires falling without 'decadence', without fail you will find every single state that declined having a crisis of solidarity and factional sectarianism. It doesn't mean they fell into anarchy but does mean they fell into impotency, irrelevance, inaction and disuninited bickering - the Anglo-French after WW2, the Russians after the fall of Communism prior to Putin. One could even contend the EU is witnessing the same with the solidarity post WW2 fracturing and breaking apart. And for the united states?

>>77316455
>They have created a perfect storm in such a rapid time. We all stand divided against each other.
>>
Dark days may still be ahead. Remember the Path of Light you glorious faggots.
>>
>>77318724
"In the fourteenth century, the weakening empire of Byzantium was threatened, and indeed dominated, by the Ottoman Turks. The situation was so serious that one would have expected every subject of Byzantium to abandon his personal interests and to stand with his compatriots in a last desperate attempt to save the country. The reverse occurred. The Byzantines spent the last fifty years of their history in fighting one another in repeated civil wars, until the Ottomans moved in and administered the coup de grâce."

Even with the Internet, there are those who will never listen to reason. This has all happened before.
>>
File: hgn.jpg (24 KB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
hgn.jpg
24 KB, 400x259
>>77319133
I just hope I get to go out in some blaze of glory fighting for what is right. I don't want to be beheaded by a Muslim for my parents to watch in an orange tracksuit.
>>
What do we do about it?
>>
>>77319505
I'm pretty sure the crusades actually smelled horrible
>>
>>77317619
God is objective truth, don't get too caught up in words. What is right is right. What is is.
>>
>>77319605
yeah war usually doesn't smell good
>>
>>77319062

She made a lot of predictions in the past few years which fell flat on their face.

http://www.alamongordo.com/the-forgotten-baba-vanga-prophecies-about-world-war-iii/

That author is advocating on behalf of Baba and tries to apologize for the gross false predictions.

Chem attack by Muslims in 2013
Radioactive showers in the Northern Hemisphere - unless Fukushima had a lot more animal/plant death in the North it's false.
>WW3 starts in 2010 and ends in 2014
>Europe is empty in 2016
>2014 has shitloads of people with skin disease
>WW3 is started with the murder of 4 heads of states prior to 2011.
>>
>>77315945

>timewave zero
>>
>>77317620
>not a combination of the two

Hayzoos Christo
>>
>>77315519
Every voice of reason in this day and age is drowned out by the millions of others, and only the celebrities are essentially paid any sort of attention to. Truth has taken a backseat to noise.

What unsettles me is the complete refusal of liberals to realize that we have an enemy in Islam and it's ideologies, as a western and civilized country. People talk about how we've destabilized their regions, but now we're being destabilized by ourselves, and our unwillingness to recognize a threat. People think forces of evil aren't prominent, anymore. Only guns are.

They're afraid of hell.
>>
>>77318489

no, traps and neets are the beautiful ones.
feminists are the mice

we're the ones that get murdered
>>
File: 1465656399662.png (291 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1465656399662.png
291 KB, 680x680
Shit man, this is the type of stuff I love to see on /pol/. Im not too good at articulating my thoughts, and I dont live in America, but this is still interesting.
God speed burgerbros
>>
>>77315519
I have a very ominous feeling that something terrible is about to happen

100% this - we are absolutely fucked, and now it's simply a matter of survival, because devastating conflict is doubtlessly on the immediate horizon. It will be cataclysmic in ways we haven't seen in several generations. That's awful enough, but what's even more surreal is the reaction of "normies". It's incomprehensible how utterly brainwashed they are. Entirely ignorant, and almost taking delight in their own annihilation. It's like watching a doomsday cult happily walk to their slaughters, like it'll be some kind of cleansing or divine experience. Like the Jonestown massacre on a continental scale. BOTH continents, even!

We are in the midsts of collapse and the war has started, and we're surrounded by people who don't even understand that violence exists - let alone that'll cement their own obliteration. It's so painfully obvious that this is looming. In fact, it's already being initiated.

I don't know what else to say, guys... I strongly believe that we're within 18 months of a major paradigm shift. I'm not one to believe in doomsday predictions. This is not supernatural paranoia. This is merely observed through repetition. Every major conflict throughout the ages had foreshadowing conditions and events. All we need to do is look up "war", and find examples from every century going back indefinitely. It's not esoteric knowledge - it's not paranormal. It's the most basic type of pattern recognition and a rudimentary understanding of the causes of past conflicts.

I'm worried that we've fucked this up so severely, there may be no walking away from this fight. The west has been killing itself for many decades. One could even trace this back to the aftermath of WW1, if you want to dig deep. But at the very least, we've been led down a path to slaughter for the past several decades. In the past fifteen years, it's been picking up steam. Now we've reached a core meltdown stage.
>>
File: 1435902199299.jpg (40 KB, 823x549) Image search: [Google]
1435902199299.jpg
40 KB, 823x549
For centuries you had to dig deep into the shadows to find a very real, very secret world whose goings-on had a profound effect on what happened in plain sight. Either that, or you had to be invited. We're entering into a frightening age where both worlds are bleeding together, and you no longer have to look quite as hard to find the things that used to be well-concealed. If you don't believe in "conspiracy theories" or certain other /x/-tier shit, I really don't know how you're going to process some of what we're about to see.

That's not even what's really frightening about all of it. What's really going to scare you is the thought that if all of the things you've mentioned are now common knowledge, is it because a light's been shone on more of what's there, or is it because there's now more, newer horrors concealed in the shadows? I used to genuinely enjoy this. Now I just don't want to play anymore.
>>
File: 8.jpg (379 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
379 KB, 1024x682
I dunno man, I feel like this thread and those which preceded it last night actually managed to put into words a lot of the fears I have about the state of affairs we're in today, especially the term 'precariat', which I had never heard of since the last thread
>>
>>77315696
It is less a conspiracy and more of a reactionary push from either side of the political spectrum. The world needs to go slightly right to avoid a period of chaos. The pendulum must swing or the whole clock will break.
>>
>>77315519
right wing nutjob the post.
Sorry that you didn't get your version of events. Love how you bitch about soros, but won't bat an eye towards the koch bros.
Or any other lobbyist group that supports your "side".
Here's what happened, no conspiracy theorist bullshit required.
This country took a long, hard look at your worldview, and said no. In response, you and yours collectively lowered the bar on everything you could. You infiltrated school boards across the country, you made it impossible for non christians to serve openly in our government, you taxed us to near poverty, and you still want more.
Realize that you are most of the shit heads who are making your life harder. It's not the fucking trannys going to the bathroom, or the gays getting married. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>77319954
2016 is the prep, 2017 is the overt start. Knew a guy in Bergen once that I quite liked.
>>
>>77315519
Shit has been getting weird since 2007, exponentially so after 2012. I have no idea what's causing it, but I also think something will happen soon. The frightening thing is that I have no idea which direction it will come from. Everything everywhere is upside down.

Why does it have to be like this? Why does everyone have to get so agitated? Why can't we calm down?
>>
File: 1452292560963.png (135 KB, 698x466) Image search: [Google]
1452292560963.png
135 KB, 698x466
I cant but believe that Europe will receive the worst of the shockwave.

High population densities, all-powerful 1984-like governments, 10% of population muslim, no free speech, no gun rights, taxes high as fuck, social indoctrination (if you criticize islam you are racist).

The people here are so soft and spoiled, they wont know what hit them. And those who react will be total psychos.

Muslims are become bolder, leftist antifas are becoming bolder, everyone is getting more extreme and the middle ground is no more

What is a man to do?
>>
It's the Jew going in for the kill. They're slowly replacing us with Africans and Arabs. They're also rewriting our history. Battlefield 1 and We Wuz Kangz is only the beginning.

In 100 years nobody will know a white race has ever existed on this planet.
>>
>>77320141
>acting like Soros and the Koch brothers don't have more in common with eachother than the common peasants like ourselves
>blathering on about right red team / left blue team shit

jidf shill pls go
>>
File: 1461633438792.jpg (75 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1461633438792.jpg
75 KB, 550x366
>>77317619
"We" are deserving of his wrath?
We were just born. A moment ago, as far as history is concerned. Why should millions of ignorant lives, who had an absurd life imposed upon them without a choice (so far as I know) bear the brunt of a punishment from a Creator supposedly earned and guided by their predecessors?
Doesn't add up. Something even fishier is going on.
I wonder if human emotion is being harvested as energy, and all this fuckery is a change in standard operating procedure by the managers..
>>
>>77319954
I think the problem is the West has gotten soft from not having wars on their soil. When was the last time the U.S had a REAL full out war on U.S soil? Civil War? All these problems are just rumblings from far off lands to most Americans that they hear about on their commute to work. Most Western Europeans aside from a few crusts old enough to remember WWII have also grown up thinking "Being shot at? Here? Haha that will never happen, I'm safe"

People will refuse to change our current course until the enemy has the knife to their throat and it's too late.
>>
>>77320252
>Why can't we calm down?
Our country is under attack from the inside. We're fighting a cultural war where the other side has masses of braindead lemmings that follow whatever they want. Think whatever they want. They have moved up the timescale, and are pushing things forward at a faster rate -- so the lemmings follow.
>>
>>77320407
I think this is very true. Especially of us here in the US, we don't mind starting wars because they don't directly affect us. It's been long enough since WW2 that most of europe is equally complacent now as well.
>>
>>77318316
This

Even Trump is a plant
>>
>>77320008
I agree 100%, and here's my further take on things.

Do do any action while "hidden" requires a substantial amount of additional energy. For example, board a train. (Dumb example I know).

To openly board the train, all I need to do is buy my ticket and climb aboard. Hell I can even converse with a stranger or two if I wanted to.

>Now try this: board a train, but you cannot be seen by anyone while doing this.

Well this is a great deal more difficult. You would need to thoroughly plan this out. Map out the surrounding areas, take note of what time of day is most conveinent, scout for cameras or other abnormalities..... Etc. this option is much more difficult.

The people pulling our strings have been doing everything "secretly" until now. It must have become very tiresome and troublesome. I'm sure they have thought amongst themselves. "We could sure as shit get much more work done if we didn't have to conceal our every action".

Well recently, they aren't even concealing their actions any longer. That's why things are happening at a quicker pace. They have estimated that their grip over us is now tight enough that the need for secrecy is over.

I am terrified that this estimation is correct.
>>
>>77320418
>Our country is under attack from the inside. We're fighting a cultural war where the other side has masses of braindead lemmings that follow whatever they want. Think whatever they want. They have moved up the timescale, and are pushing things forward at a faster rate -- so the lemmings follow.
But who is the leader of the lemmings? This is beyond even the Jew.
>>
>>77318371
>I wish I could tell you all who I am or what I know but I can't.
But I know damn well who you are and what you know.

You're a faggot who knows nothing.

If you're not, put up or shut up.
>>
>>77320295
>what is a man to do?

Be prepared. Arm yourself and don't get caught like that one faggot who got snatched on the Ukrainian border with grenade launchers and AKs.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 255x75) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 255x75
>>77320141
>right wing nutjob the post.
>>
>>77315519
>I have a very ominous feeling that something terrible is about to happen, and we are unfortunately in the small minority of people who may have a bit of foresight into what is about to happen.
I feel it as well, building in intensity over the years. I don't know what is going to happen, but I know there will be blood.
>>
We made a weapon more destructive than any atomic weapon. Chronalic burst ahoy!
>>
>>77320572
And even if he isn't, the ones with power will never let him become president, even if they have to manipulate votes or kill him to do it.
>>
>>77320295
>so soft and spoiled, they wont know what hit them. And those who react will be total psychos

Firefly: all those people who simply laid down and died. And the Reavers.
>>
Wishful Thinking: The Post
>>
>>77319954
The status quo can go on, forever, as long as the police can keep getting paid and the Islamists can't collect taxes (jiyza.)

But when fiscal insolvency begins to hit Europe that's when all hell breaks lose. And when Achmed can fight off the police that's when things get real. But the actual 'collapse' looks different then what people believe, because a collapse entails the introduction of new actors.

Although you are Norwegian and not Swedish, so I predict you will profit from this crisis.
>>
>>77316173

this really

Just earlier today my friend's roommate told me he's done and he's definitely voting for Trump now.

he's been working as a car salesmen and he says arabs are by far the worst people to sell cars too. He wasn't against them before but based on his work experience plus orlando he wants them all out
>>
I have a theory...
>>>/x/17808800
>>>/x/17808807
>>>/x/17808810
>>
>>77320159

Even as recently as 2015, when we were all studying that cover of The Economist - this seemed more hypothetical. Less inevitable, and more playful. Now it's absolutely, undeniably given that we're in a new state of affairs. Things have disintegrated SO severely and SO rapidly, it's difficult to fathom. It's really, really insane how everybody is reacting like thoughtless sheep - we're under full, open attack - and they continue to deny like religious zealots having their faith challenged. They are SO drunk on government, and SO brainwashed - they can't even recognize reality. It's seriously like watching people in trances, enjoying their own deaths. It's insane! It's utterly insane! All we need to do is watch their reactions on social media, they've completely lost their minds.

>a guy in Bergen once that I quite liked

yeah, dude - politics aside, people from Bergen can be pretty based. They're prouder, more jovial, and more assertive than a lot of / most of the other regions in the country. I like em a lot!
>>
My fuckin god shut the fuck up, we are winning that's why you stupid faggots
>>
>>77320572
Trump is a way to discredit all thought outside the current system by making it boorish, tacky and uncool.

The effect will be topped off by false flag attacks, either right before or right after the elections
>>
File: 1463875407095.jpg (92 KB, 624x702) Image search: [Google]
1463875407095.jpg
92 KB, 624x702
>>77319062
>the wolves will be howling in a bush
>bush
the return of jeb the guac goblin?!
>>
File: nukegif.gif (478 KB, 450x285) Image search: [Google]
nukegif.gif
478 KB, 450x285
good, let it all burn OP
>>
File: jel.jpg (250 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
jel.jpg
250 KB, 1252x1252
>>77319454
>>77319454
>>
This thread is making me scared for what will happen in the future. I do feel that something may happen soon, but it may not be as devastating as you think.
>>
>>77320572
did you already forget the insane media/establishment blitz to discredit him (which continues to this day)? Trump is many things, but a plant isn't one of them.
>>
>>77319938
Thanks Ausbro.
Heard you boys can fight like hell.
If we really do start going down, well, you remember that scene from the Lord of the Rings where the cavalry save the day....
>>
>>77320741
>But when fiscal insolvency begins to hit Europe that's when all hell breaks lose

That's the opportunity. As long as they can keep Joe Six Pack in pizza and beer and sports, nothing will happen.

The moment they can't deliver any more, all bets are off.

It's a crisis but it's an opportunity.
>>
>>77320625
no action was taken when their tax evasion tricks were shown to the majority public. the reaction of the panama papers was so depressing. they are no longer hiding where they keep the money
>>
>>77320766
>he's been working as a car salesmen and he says arabs are by far the worst people to sell cars too

They blow up your warranty service for sure.
>>
File: The Cycle.jpg (1 MB, 1200x6091) Image search: [Google]
The Cycle.jpg
1 MB, 1200x6091
>>77315519
There is nothing special about these times. It is merely the end of the world. But mankind had gone through many similar collapses where high and glorious civilizations were consumed by their own success, falling back into the dust, and the memory of these events unfolding has become hard-wired into our genetic memory. We merely see what our ancestors have seen a hundred times, and it triggers epigenetic changes within us that tell us to prepare for the coming apocalypse.

There is nothing wrong with it. Every civilization that grows large enought to feed its leeches will see itself devoured by the parasites. And as long as we do not put an end to this through genetic engineering, we are accursed with the cycle of birth and fall of civilizations.

All we can do now is to do our parts, follow the blueprint of Asimov's Foundation, preserve ourselves and those who are able to create a new world and wait until those who are unfit for existence are purged out, so that the renaissance and rebirth of the civilization may commence from the ashes of the old world, and we may propel the mankind free from its parasitic chains into the stars.
>>
>>77315519
Obama is trying to create the climate for martial law so he can stay in power.
>>
>>77321048
It'll be like living through the collapse of the Weimar Republic again, but this time in many more nations and more deeply. Again. The only thing holding everything together is the money. Without the money, it becomes chaos. (Or. If the Muslims start collecting taxes, then they become the government and its Civil War.)
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 432x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 432x619
We're no where near done with this thread, but perhaps it'd be good if we could continue this talk going until the end by making a general.

Anyone else in?
>>
>>77320696
>>77320941
>>77321114

ZOG is unbelievably powerful.

Go ahead and vote for him.

But be prepared for a backstabbing
>>
>>77318316
Seriously. It's like they didn't notice that Bush started No Child Left Behind (a Ted Kennedy production), gave some of the Stimulus to the Department of Education to start Common Core, then Obama (who had been speaking against standardized testing) carried the torch from Bush to the point where every public school is now an indoctrination machine intent on keeping all the kids at the same stunted level.
>>
>>77320834
The phenomenon of folie à deux comes to mind when I see these threads. I often wonder if there is some kind of collectively shared fantasy that we all partake of, but it seems to be so prevalent it's almost a confirmation. How can it be that so many sense what's happening, yet find it impossible to articulate? I think our demographic is uniquely susceptible to a certain madness that comes with knowledge. Some doubting Thomas I am...
>>
>>77320631
>he still hasn't taken the redpill that Satan (AKA ALLAH) is real
Honestly I'm not even religious. It's all symbolism (memes).
>>
>>77318663

You said it yourself, we are all forced to find conclusions in the dark. The only thing I can really reveal is stuff you already know in the back of your head. There will be huge government crackdown across western countries. There will be the biggest economic collapse in history and possibly forever. The problem is there are a myriad of things that can trigger a spiral. It's just a matter of when. Trump is going to have basically no way to stave off the inevitable.

My advice is the same as before. Prepare for the absolute worst you can imagine and you might possibly live. Look at what people did to survive the last depression and prepare as if it will be twice as bad. Despite what you feel, you are alone in your decision. Even if I told you who I am it shouldn't even matter when it comes down to your very life substance. Stop listening to others from here on out, consider them your own false prophets. Survive, that's my advice. Work with your family too if possible.
>>
>>77321048
What worries me is that these mass shootings and terror attacks don't alleviate the foreboding feeling at all. Whatever is coming dwarfs the Orlando and Paris attacks.
>>
The pendulum swings.
>>
>>77320773
thank you for posting this
>>
>>77321282
Only if you link it and name it something fucking awesome
>>
>>77321233
>genetic engineering
You need WAY more perspective. Read something you've never read
>>
>>77320901
it doesnt feel like we are winning. GL on your fight fellow britbong
>>
>>77321452
>normally wouldn´t read
>>
>>77321429
Well that's why I'm asking, we need a name for something like this. Not necessarily something guaranteed to get more (you)'s, but something badass like you said.

Got any ideas, leafbro?
>>
>>77321282
At the very least I'd like a nightly discussion. Use my OP image when making these threads. It's fucking awesome and easily differentiated from shill threads.
>>
File: photo14.jpg (33 KB, 318x327) Image search: [Google]
photo14.jpg
33 KB, 318x327
>>77321375
You can't have a huge government crackdown and economic collapse at the same time. It costs alot of money to keep everyone in marching orders. What's more likely to happen is chaos as the state stops enforcing the law in large swathes of the nation. That's what happened in Yugoslavia. The government couldn't afford to police ANYTHING, then the shooting began.
>>
>>77315519
Honestly I feel the same fucking way, shits accelerating in the world. I can feel tension mounting in the back of my mind, its really worrying. I've never had reason to mistrust my gut feelings before, and I'm not now. Try and stay safe out there anons, but I don't think it'll matter in the end
>>
>>77320741
>But when fiscal insolvency begins to hit Europe that's when all hell breaks lose.

that is absolutely inevitable - it will happen very soon, and its fallout will be brutal -- which leads to your next point:

>And when Achmed can fight off the police that's when things get real. But the actual 'collapse' looks different then what people believe, because a collapse entails the introduction of new actors.

exactly - what normies don't understand is that they're importing their next rulers. It's possible that the Russians might step up their game and try to carve out some chunks of influence from a collapsed Europe, but they're on the brink of financial collapse themselves. I think the most likely scenario is a sea of combating tribes, like Belfast on steroids - spread across the entire continent. Infrastructure will vaporize, and locals will claim leadership. It's revert to a European model from 200+ years ago. Isolationism and conflict, with the added element of an imbedded foreign army set on conquest. Europe has utterly fucked itself. It's been sharing needles and barebacking for three decades straight - terminal illness was inevitable. It's absolutely irreversible, and naivete mixed with arrogance (really toxic combination) led everybody down this path. This was SO avoidable, but they fucked it all up anyway. They willed this. It wasn't by accident.

>Although you are Norwegian and not Swedish

Sweden is the canary in the coal mine - so is France, and certainly Germany

having said that, Norway has no defense abilities to speak of - they're just now starting to recognize the behemoth in the room. They're staring death in the face, and starting to take precautions. I'm just concerned that it's too little, too late. Plus they really don't have any means of manning an effective defense. The country would fall under foreign occupation precisely as it did during WW2. This is a post-NATO scenario.
>>
>>77320656
It is an argument. It's a clear sign that you are not mentally capable to handle any dissenting opinion.
You and the other idiot that screams jidf proved my point. You are not worthy to steer this world in any direction. You can't even handle an internet post.
And you want the keys to the kingdom? I don't think so.
>>
>>77321452
I would suggest you read something you've never read, specifically:
>Biohistory: Biohistory: Decline and Fall of the West
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
>The Evolutionary Psychology Behind Politics by Anonymous Conservative
>>
>>77321410
Sure thing. I was just seeing too many threads add up. The question is, can he pull it all off before the inauguration (or election even) if it really is his end goal?
>>
>>77315519
It's called being cucked. Psychopath Clinton will speed up the process too.
>>
http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue582/without_sky.html
>>
>>77321233
Good post.
>>
>>77321392
The center cannot hold
>>
>>77321567
Meta General? Kek i don't know
>>
>>77319954
Good post. I'm not an apocalyptic christian and don't believe in soothsaying or anything, to me, it's just recognizing what's going on and seeing patterns through closely watching current world events. Very significant things are coming far sooner than we can imagine. It's unavoidable now. We'll all be put to the test soon enough. Get fit, learn how to grow food, hunt, and make the basic necessities of life with your bare hands, because it may be a while before order and stability are restablished. And once it is, it's going to look like a world you couldn't imagine.
>>
>>77321282
we need new happening memes. things have changed since ron paul. the average person sees the divide today and the meme must touch the average person
>>
>>77321651
OK.
You: "what do you say after you say hello" by Berne
>>
>>77320955
No, the wolves howling in a bush are ISIS boasting about taking advantage of PC culture.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160415-151422.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160415-151422.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>77321567
Going to suggest "Welcome to the Collapse"
>>
>>77321233
>look at me mommy, I want to do the purge movie idea. But I'll survive, because my set of morals tells me I will.
You morons will be the first, and the bloodiest to go.
>>
>>77320407
>>77320526
"even biology knows that habitual safety and comfort is not good for a species"- Solzhenitsyn.
Listen to the Harvard Address he gave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOhC8pOcReQ&list=LLEJ86F_SKY4eNkhx-B77d-Q&index=15
Kreeft's commentary fits perfectly with this thread.
Also, "The Closing of The American Mind"
Very, Very telling as to our current situation, this thread is beyond accurate with the diagnosis of the few men who have their hand on the pulse of society.

All this control, its soft totalitarianism, Toqueville spoke of it, said that it would come of democracies who do not struggle.
The court of public opinion was elected without an election.
>>77315519
Watch the vid on Solzhenitsyn's speech, very related.
>>
File: 1464733560469.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1464733560469.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>Deez Nuts garnered 15% of the vote
>A billionaire is running for president and winning
>A legitimate Communist almost won the Democratic nomination
>People actively cheer for the assassination of conservatives and their talking points
>A Christian baker is tarred-and-feathered for his beliefs while a Muslim is actively apologized for

People realize the worlds gone crazy and stopped making sense. It's the reason for the rise of the right wing parties everywhere. Fascism and a return to conservative values is a countries immune response to rampant, decadent liberalism running out of control.

The worlds gone crazy and we're
>>
>>77315519

Enjoy the decline, friend.

If you're curious to how it's come to this and are curious about how the elite has been plotting and seizing power for so long, I suggest you pick up Dr. Napoleon Anthony's: Shadow Men
>>
>>77317619
The older I get, the more I understand God.

Stories that seemed barbaric and outdated now make perfect sense to me.

You can go ahead and reboot it YHVH, maybe try a different animal this time.
>>
>>77321772
>Infancy analysis that determines our shyness or openess
Thanks senpai, I'm intrigued
>>
>>77321873
SAME
>>
>>77315519
to late…to late this thread
>>
File: 1443919005851.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443919005851.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1080
I'm just so tired, man. It's been 15 years for me and I've seen things I wouldn't tell anyone outside the internet for fear I'd be committed. I'd be scared to death of what's to come if I weren't just so damned tired. I don't think anyone's coming to help. I don't think we can do anything even if we banded together. We're just up against something too strong. I used to be willing to fight it, but now I'm certain it's insurmountable. I just want to hide in the closet and wait for it with a gun in my mouth.
>>
>>77321282
I'm down, this series of threads between last night and today has been the best real discussion I've had on any chan in awhile
>>
>>77321629
>solationism and conflict, with the added element of an imbedded foreign army set on conquest.

If it came to that, the solution must be a bloodletting on a historic scale. Root them out, stem and branch. None must live.
>>
>>77321718
>implying that trump won't fuck you all over just as bad.
>implying you are on the correct side of things. Or that your morals are "what's best" for everyone
>implying you are worthy of leadership. And that you won't just fold the second your victory isn't 100% assured.
You are not worthy of leadership.
>>
>>77315519

Plan for something.
>>
>>77321755
>>77321812
How about, because of the name of this one, "Zero Hour General"?

>>77321762
Of course, the only thing I fear is that it's already too late to warn people. I guess it's never too late for a discussion though.
>>
>>77321762
libertarianism still rules dude
>>
>>77321353
honestly I'd be happier if you were right

but I feel that there's a good number of hurdles that we as a species are facing in the next few decades, and that most nations realize this and are trying to better their chances for survival in the coming crucible
>>
File: image.jpg (669 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
669 KB, 1024x1212
>>77316124
This

The only way to guarantee survival is food, water, maybe a little gold and guns. We have a high chance of the Global elite flipping this chessboard over right as we near checkmating them with Trump.

Our only other hope is KEK and MEME MAGIC. So get strapped and PRAISE KEK
>>
>>77321597
Currency will be in food, desperation and protection. There is only you and your family units. The breakdown is going to be hell. No community will exist, only on the basic level of a familial tribe.

Let me ask you something. What does a desperate government do to restore order to those who don't want their order?
>>
>>77322102
Zero Hour General sounds fucking based my friend
>>
>>77321757
Me and my family live in the middle of the woods with lots of wildlife, our own livestock (chickens,goats,rabbits,turkeys,cows), a large garden, a freshwater spring and an orchard with several types of fruit and our own honeybees to top it all off. Feels good man
>>
>>77315519
I'm going to get a job, I suppose that's about as "horrible" as things are going to get OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 546x700
Everybody is taking themselves waaaaay too seriously ITT

>muh spoopy forebodings
>muh ambiguous allusions
>END TIMES BRAH

Our collective societal anxiety can be attributed to a number of complex, nuanced events / perspectives - certainly not what most of you children are prattling on about
>>
File: 1465853971879-0.jpg (94 KB, 913x720) Image search: [Google]
1465853971879-0.jpg
94 KB, 913x720
>>77319938
>>77321117

I don't know why, but I'm getting a lot of feels form this thread. I love you all.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 225x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 225x253
>>77321635
>And you want the keys to the kingdom?

Not really, considering there won't be a kingdom much longer. I just want to enjoy the last few moments of comfort.
>>
File: TENDIES.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
TENDIES.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
JUBILEE

Y
E
A
R
>>
>>77322069
>implying you are on the correct side of things. Or that your morals are "what's best" for everyone
>correct side of things

Who cares. It's more important to take a side, let whoever pulls out at the end navel gaze all they want.
>>
>>77320295
Prepare, germanbro. Prepare however you can.
>>
>>77321567
The pendulum of foreboding

or

the Precariat on the verge of boiling
>>
File: 1465784440684.jpg (2 MB, 2560x950) Image search: [Google]
1465784440684.jpg
2 MB, 2560x950
>>77322225
You just haven't lurked enough
>>
>>77321629
>>77321629

>It's revert to a European model from 200+ years ago. Isolationism and conflict, with the added element of an imbedded foreign army set on conquest.

There ya go. You just dictated the future of Europe. Small groups of de facto militias will emerge, like in Post-Communist Russia, and it'll be a Hobbesian war of all against all. One of these local groups will be EXTREMELY competent, however, and that group will rapidly grow in power and might until a new concert is formed.

I wouldn't bet on the Muslims, post-collapse, because they are the ones most dependent on the state. Without collecting Welfare, IDK how they are going to survive. They may be eager to go into plunder, but in this scenario, there is nothing stopping 'the other side' from plundering them anymore.

Burgers and Vlad are wildcards.

>>77322165
The government will restore order to neighborhoods with connections and money. So ironically, large cities like New York will whether this well, while rural places will do very poorly. Even in the 'Dark Ages' places like Ravenna did reasonably well as trading places.

Source: The Modern Survival Manueal.
>>
>>77321635
See, there's the problem.

Soros and his ilk "steer this world". We're just trying to maintain some voice in what was supposedly a democratic nation. And don't worry about non-Christians in office, we have a Muslim president who looks like he wants to issue a fatwa for anyone daring to insult Islam.
>>
File: howaboutalittlefirescarecrow.jpg (484 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
howaboutalittlefirescarecrow.jpg
484 KB, 1280x800
What I feel is "divisiveness". Obama accelerated this but he's a symptom of the problem.

30 years ago, people were less divisive. You could discuss things. You could disagree and most people seemed to get that you were each just 1 vote and it wasn't that big of a deal to be disagreed with and maybe compromise could be reached at any case.

Now either you agree with me or IT IS LITERALLY THE APOCALYPSE AND YOU ARE HITLER.

These days students storm the stage just because the speaker is a conservative. Every difference must be shoved down everyone's throat and dissenters must be shouted down or pushed down.

And I think what you're feeling is the backlash against that.

I post anonymously here and I use a fake Facebook account for posting politics because I don't dare use my real name. Some fucker would burn my house down because I disagreed with him about how bathroom use should be detailed. It's not SAFE to disagree and so we hold a lot of it in and it builds up as pressure.

I can only imagine how frustrated people must feel who have no outlet (like 4chan). I bet a lot of reddit fags lost their shit when reddit mods shut down their discussions over the last couple days. You can't take away people's outlets. That energy will end up somewhere else.

And that's what's happening in our society as a whole. It's a pressure cooker. Someone put the lid on it back in the 2000 timeframe or so and its been building up.
>>
>>77318492
Professional Poker is almost entirely jews

They practice this global game of wits like demons
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x375
>>77321978
Mewling faggot weaklings such as yourself is precisely what is wrong with our society today

Your riches have made you soft
>>
It does seem that way. If they rig it for Hillary you can most guarantee were gonna be in the Middle East even longer and we'll have more and more attacks on our home soil. Stay frosty lads.
>>
>>77321353

>Some doubting Thomas I am...

That's totally fine - and I would've absolutely said exactly the same thing as recently as 9-10 months ago, friend. Sincerely. I'm not talking about an Independence Day style doomsday event. I'm talking about a very tangible, realistic, and fated shift of power - just as happened countless times throughout history. Napoleon taking Spain, for example. Turkey taking Cyprus. Those are just localized, regional examples. We've witnessed the collapse of empires before.

Flags will change, uniforms will change, national power centers will shift, wealth will be redistributed by force, new courts will enforce new laws, new ghettos will fill

this isn't another hysterical "it's happening" delusion - this is just the continuation of what's already in motion.

Western civilization got bloated and smug, and averse to discomfort. It got weak, and lazy. It became intoxicated on its own hubris, and fell into a deep spiral of guilt and self loathing. It suffered a moral decay that further amplified the growing masochism in the population.

So again, I'm not worried about a Godzilla style disaster plot... I'm talking about a death in the same was as one would discuss the death of a terminally ill patient. We're in hospice now, so we're still placing flowers by the bed and pulling open the curtains each morning. Doesn't alleviate the malady.
>>
>>77322167
If these threads are continue, they have to be genuine, good spirited in nature, and with love and concern for one another. I know that sounds gay, but I really worry about shills or the threads being derailed if we continue this regularly.

These threads have been some of the best conversation I have had in recent memory.
>>
>>77322436
>we have a Muslim president
See, this is why no one takes anything you say seriously.
>>
But really they're pushing gun control so fucking hard. Has anyone been watching TV at all?
>>
>>77321377

I know what you mean. Whenever an attack like that happens, I find myself thinking "this is a preview of the coming attractions".
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>77322351
Airtight rejoinder, leafbro. Really made me think
>>
>>77315519
You'rer a retard. Obama only said that becasue NC passed their law. Had NC not passed any bs law, Obama wouldn't have done anything
Also
>I'm special and can see what the drones can't.
kys.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 502x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 502x751
>>77319938
Were all going to go down guns blazing in a giant race/civil war.

It was nice knowing you guys.

Just remember, if we lose, you're next.
>>
The problem with politics in this country is we are often divided over issues like trap bathrooms instead of the fact that laws are passed while we are asleep or in complete enchantment with our cell phones.

And we have no one to blame but ourselves. Nobody here has to be distracted by whatever your distraction of choice is. But we are. And why not take advantage of that opportunity.

I don't believe in conspiracies, and i honestly believe the government is a lot dumber than we think they are. Your talking about a organized body of older men and women who have no idea how to communicate with the youth in current society. For most of the "talking heads" that represent us, it's just a job or a position of power to inflate their ego or to justify their weak nature in life.

With that being said, we have allowed the current government to do what they want as long as we get something to return for the last 30 years. So when you put on your tinfoil hat, remember that what you put up with is what you end up with. And now we are on the verge of what i believe is a modern American Revolution to do miscommunication and lying, politically and socially.
>>
>>77322440
The internet has helped this as well imo, you can go to lets say tumblr, if you are a feminist that wants males to bow down to your every whim, you go there, the internet has created echo chambers like never before, no longer able to compromise on arguments or comprehend that there are people that think differently and are still good people at heart. It bred a generation that thought that they were only right and saw no wrong, back then it took different forms, but was localized, now it can reach globally. I want off this ride.
>>
>>77320572
Trump is likely not a plant

It would be so much riskier than just having us all give up our guns and die with a Jeb vs Clinton 2016 election. Without Trump, there is almost 0 hope
>>
>>77322560
Of course, these threads wouldn't be what they are without what you said. I'm planning on making the first general, then handing it off to someone else. The only thing I'm having a problem with is what will be in the OP. I'm thinking just pasting OP's post or >>77319954
>>
>>77322225
Dismissing the truth is easier than facing it and at this point I can't say I blame you for choosing not to believe it. Life is much easier that way.
>>
>>77322604
It really, really does not matter.

Anyone talking about gun control who is not talking about a repeal of the 2nd amendment is literally wasting your time. Everything you have heard, every restriction anyone has talked about, is unconstitutional and a long history of court precedence will hold that to be true regardless of who sits on the bench.

To enact any effective form of gun control, they MUST repeal the 2nd amendment. That requires 2/3rds majority in Congress or 2/3rds of the state legislators to agree to it and that's not going to happen.

So seriously, everyone really can just ignore "gun control" calls. At best, some dumbass legislators will create some dumbass bill and it will get struck down on the first challenge because it will be exactly like something the Supreme Court already struck down -- or, like the old assault weapon ban, it will literally be useless. e.g., they might actually ban the "AR-15" or even a handful of named rifles, but that will accomplish absolutely nothing in terms of real gun control. Manufacturers would have the "AR-17" (totally identical but a different color, therefore legal by the letter of the law) out within a month.
>>
>>77321282
absolutely.

But I don't think these are the kinds of threads one can push, a few times there are slip ups among our leaders, a nervousness wracks the regime and the peasants grow restless.
We feel it, we have our hands on the pulse of a nation, all popular culture goes through us.

I think these threads are like planetary alignments.
But I do enjoy them and wish we had them more often.
>>
>>77322767
>I don't believe in conspiracies
Anon...
>>
>>77322440
I'm still convinced that so much of it information technology and new media.

People are informed - but they're informed by organizations that have a "the reader is always right" profit motive. Breitbart or Salon might produce something that's genuinely challenging, they have clever people, but they won't challenge their own readers.

So the information you have isn't about civics, or democracy, or understanding the other side, it's about your team. You know the Boston Bruins fourth line, but you can't skate.

And this illusion of information has made worse government: less deals, more gridlock, more people getting thrown out of office for not having a 100% Liberal Rating or whatever those things are
>>
File: image.png (320 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
320 KB, 2048x1536
>>77322604
My generation is frighteningly in support of this as well. I even saw a petition being passed around on social media asking people to "sign this petition for deadly assault rifles like the AR 15 to be banned."

Here's a post I made, which got no replies or likes, and cost me 3 friends to drop me.
>>
>>77321978

What have you seen?

I'm scared to talk about it.

Help
>>
File: you people.jpg (87 KB, 970x660) Image search: [Google]
you people.jpg
87 KB, 970x660
>>77323037
You went full redpill. Never go full redpill on Faceberg.
>>
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktFPPfrffZ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnyYKN_nEqs
>>
>>77323011
I honestly don't. 9/11 and all of these attacks i honestly believe were done by terrorists. And i think they just prove how inadequate the current system is in whatever country you choose.
>>
File: 1463797926077.jpg (53 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1463797926077.jpg
53 KB, 500x667
>>77322591
>Barack Hussein Obama Jr
>son of a Muslim
>raised by a Muslim stepfather
>schooled in a madrassa
>attended anti-American church services of an ex-Muslim
>once said in a speech "Islam teaches us..." and gestured to himself
>just recently claimed that ISIS "perverts the teachings of the Quran" and that Islam is "one of the great religions of the world"

It's okay, when I was in high school I fell for the "IT'S JUST A BIGOTED CONSPIRACY THEORY" meme too.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1024x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1024x677
>>77322855
Generalized Anxiety Disorder General: the world is frightening and unpredictable, so let's bitch in maudlin fashion on a Ugandan basket-weaving forum edition

Seriously guise you're not wizened seers you're fat spoiled white suburbanites jerking off to the sound of each other jerking off
>>
>>77323036
Great points. This is why I studied politics before the 'federalization' of the DNC and RNC. Needless to say, people weren't 'rational' back then but their leadership was. Shit was locked fucking down in times like LBJ's for a reason. Before Hyperdemocracy took over.
>>
File: 1462150775585.jpg (49 KB, 349x442) Image search: [Google]
1462150775585.jpg
49 KB, 349x442
Glorious thread. See you on the other side brothers.
>>
>>77323204
Hasn't he openly stated somewhere that he is a muslim? Or believes in muslim teachings?
>>
>>77315519
I just hope Trump doesn't end up like a Griffeth
>>
>>77322767
of course some conspiracy theories are absurd, but to say that you 'don't believe in conspiracies' shows that you don't understand human nature. People conspire all the time. Corporations conspire to sell things for more than they should, and to corner markets. Politicians work out deals behind closed doors. Conspiracies are quite commonplace.
>>
>>77323037
Fuck em

Are you a cuck to the social pressure of cucks or are you a man who stands for what he believes in?

Speaking from experience, BTFO the libtards enough, and the conservative hotties will gravitate towards your masculinity
>>
>>77321882
suit yourself. like i said: no perspective
>>
>>77322526
Very well said. We have all the symptoms of a sick society, but all the arrogance to assume we are not. The terminality you speak of also necessitates the lack of a treatment- we are simply broken. This kind of nihilism is bad for the soul, however. What is there to be done if you are us? I wonder sometimes if there is some kind of unconscious play between knowing we can't continue while also knowing nothing can be done. I have a hard time explaining this collective feeling we all have, maybe some kind of yet unstudied subconscious conflict that simply lacks a name.
>>
File: 1465786294573.jpg (93 KB, 624x720) Image search: [Google]
1465786294573.jpg
93 KB, 624x720
>>77323208
These threads are the heart of /pol/ and you can fuck right off to one of the countless shill threads m8
>>
>>77323208
It's better than most of the other shit threads that have been popping up all over the place, where there is no discussion or higher thought: only an actual circlejerk. But, that's fine.
>>
>>77322484
Probably. I'd like to think people like you could one day put on a brave face and stand up and fight. I hope you do. Maybe one day I'll have my wits about me again and I'll join you. I doubt your bravado and withering condemnation will come as easily on that day as it does now, though.
>>
File: 176.gif (895 KB, 232x137) Image search: [Google]
176.gif
895 KB, 232x137
>>77322809
"Echo chambers" is a good term.

1986:
Nobody got TOO outlandishly different, generally speaking, because you'd be ostracized from the community. You don't want to be the only person doing X.

2016:
Thanks to the internet, there is no such thing as "outlandish". Literally everything is normal, if "normal" can be defined as "something that a decent sized community of people like to do". You want to look at pictures of dead people all day, with their brains splattered and guts hanging out? Normal. You want to look at hand-drawn images of tiny, fluffy ponies who shit themselves and get their limbs and reproductive organs cut off? Totally normal. Threads every day for that. Sex with horses? Normal. Pedophilia? Normal.

It turns out that when everything is normal, when everyone can do what they want and be who they want, it's a goddamn fucking mess because humanity is full of fucking awful people.

(And then there's "trolling", which starts out as a joke, but creates an undercurrent of acceptable behavior until literally almost everything is a troll post and once again, everything becomes awful. I used to joke that the real way to troll the internet is to answer seriously because nobody expects it.)

I hate to say we have no moral center, because I don't mean that in some Judaeo-Christian sense.

But we have no moral center and society is becoming unglued as a result.
>>
>>77323139
Don't buy into bullshit like that

Remember, Jews spam these threads too.

Only believe what is likely, and most conspiracies are more likely than the bullshit media narratives we are told
>>
>>77321233
>our genetic memory

There is no such thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1136x640
>>77322923
>the "truth"
>muh lonely noble struggle

Do you even hear yourself?

Quick, say "sheeple" or whatever else you use to convince yourself you're superior
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c
>>
>>77323158
Always go full redpill cuck

Just dont sperg out and sound autistic
>>
>>77323208
go back to /b/
>>
>>77323357
But is that the same thing as saying "they" are dumping water in California to try to dehydrate people?

Maybe i didn't word it properly so my apologoes, but to me a conspiracy theory and the cornering of a market for finacial gain are not one in the same.
>>
>>77323188
Not even close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4guKyppFbSU
>>
File: 1465890873688.png (662 KB, 1710x2767) Image search: [Google]
1465890873688.png
662 KB, 1710x2767
Great thread guys, lurked last night.

This was posted last night, thought it was so cool. I so want it to be real. Gave me some peace.
>>
I've heard it said that this election cycle is the last one whites can possibly revert the situation in the US and the kosher elites are shitting in their pants because of Trump. He is the black horse nobody expected.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x564
>>77322972
>all pop culture goes through us
>pulse of a nation
>must be +18 to use website
>>
>>77320401
I understand the life and death shit but what's the meaning behind the animals?
>>
File: 1246297339363.jpg (34 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
1246297339363.jpg
34 KB, 675x450
>>77322825
I agree that Trump is not a plant. He's actually the one thing The System can't easily deal with: a super rich outsider who decides he wants to play too.

Obama is the real example of a perfect plant. Nobody junior Senator with no money comes out of nowhere, talks "hope and change" and then engages in 8 years of war and military-industrial-complex expansion. Obama was totally manufactured.

Hillary is so inside it doesn't matter if she was manufactured or not. She's basically the foreman at the manufacturing plant. Many other Republican candidates could easily be plants.

Trump is the only one we know isn't a plant. Like him or hate him, he's really just a super rich guy that could not be kept out.
>>
>>77323593
That's not why they are doing it, and it shows that you have a worse understanding of the situation that you claim Trump to have.

There was a drought, they decided to limit water supply artificially to more easily deal with actual restrictions when they do become necessary, but they didn't restrict the water for the fish project which shows that they have the supply.
>>
My only question is: When is somebody finally going to push for the privatization of freshwater?
>>
>>77320024
That is fucked up. I woke up this morning and thought of the word precariat, I was just reminded of that now. I had no idea what the word meant until now.
>>
>>77323501
http://www.whatisepigenetics.com/fundamentals/

Actually, there are some solid indications that in fact there is

..why does a monkey born in captivity fear snakes?

..where does instinct come from?

TLDR for website, there is genetic information stored in the shells of chromosomes which carries over data about diet and behavior for at least 3 generations. This has control over a number of hormonal and genetic triggers. It's a new branch of science because until a few years ago no one thought the shell of the chromosome mattered, and we simply dissolved it to get at the DNA.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 635x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 635x349
>>77323623
Asians are helping too

Don't forget who runs this board and is meme magicing Trump from across the ocean.

There are few that can stand up to the Jew World Order, but they are uniting.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/05/how-japan-views-trump-is-his-universal-beauty-the-key-to-his-success/
>>
Just waiting for when shit hits the fan and I go innawoods and die from lack of insulin
>>
>>77323789
When did i direct any criticism to Donald Trump? Had nothing to do with what i was talking about.

I was saying in terms of what a conspiracy theory means not the actual situation.
>>
>>77323879
Based japs God bless them.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 720x438
>>77323454
>>77323472
>>77323553

Once again, kudos for the stimulating responses

>higher thought
>heart of /pol/
>too old for this
>>
File: image.png (193 KB, 594x324) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193 KB, 594x324
Oldfag here.

Never have some many voices been in such screeching rage.

I am beyond prepared.
I live far away from people.
I have shot 5 people.
I have been to prison.

I am usually a "burn it all done" nihilistic troll.

But even I am afraid.
Too many low IQ voices were given a voice at the table.

The narrative reads:
>whites are rich
>cuz they stole it
>from us
>it's really ours
>if they would just give it back, we'd make it better

We've already reached critical mass.

Sorry to say lads, I have no sage advice for you save this...

Buy 50lbs of rice
Buy 50lbs of beans
You only have to survive the first 90 days and most of the insurgent/rioters will begin to starve

Did we start the fire?
>>
So, after seeing some event(s) that FELT different than other events, you came to the conclusion that it is time for something major to happen?. Wow, what bullshit.

Muh feelings, the thread.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 787x3854) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 787x3854
>>77323754
His whole life is documented to with hardly anything other than superficial relationships with global elite he was forced to act nice with for pictures

His (((enemies))) are the biggest indicator too
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>77323511
Yes, I am the lone übermensch trying to enlighten the sheeple at large. It's my noble burden to carry the wheight of the truth to those who turn away their ears. I am legion, I do not forgive, and I do not forget. Soon all shall bow to me instead of the false god of hedonism!
>>
>>77317379
Kek. Nice reference at the end there m8.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.