[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Bloomberg poll out today has Trump losing to Clinton by 12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 18
File: Capture.png (53 KB, 866x419) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
53 KB, 866x419
The Bloomberg poll out today has Trump losing to Clinton by 12 points. Within the poll, 45% care a lot about the Trump U case, 45% care a lot about Hillary's emails, and 29% don't care AT ALL about Hillary's emails. How can we win when stupid people are voting?

As of now, I think he's going to lose. Hopefully it swings in his direction. Hillary definitely is getting a bounce from winning the nomination
>>
>>77291136
the election campaigning is just starting since the primaries are over.

at this point, Trump's campaign really needs to step it up.
>>
File: trump done.png (89 KB, 663x652) Image search: [Google]
trump done.png
89 KB, 663x652
>>77291136

Its over. HRC supporters +10% "very enthusiastic"

Trump supporters +5% "just somewhat enthusiastic"

Only chance Repubcs have due to demographics is massive white voter turnout.

Not going to happen in only 1/3 of Trump supporters are very enthuastic.

its over. HRC wins. America loses. Open borders and demographics mean America is non-white in 15 years.

Where can I move as a white Conservative?
>>
The poll was before Orlando, so it doesnt matter
>>
>>77291371

Not true, 1/3 were asked about Orlando
>>
>>77291371
I bet you clinton will get a boost with the Orlando attack
>>
File: medium.png (908 KB, 700x775) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
908 KB, 700x775
>>77291136
>How can we win when stupid people are voting?

We can't. Western Civilization is doomed. Thousands of non-white gibsmedat will enter and turn society into a dump.

>Nobody revolting
>Cucks accepting and even praising non-white immigration

We're done. Time to die
>>
File: n0rI3jQ.png (183 KB, 284x332) Image search: [Google]
n0rI3jQ.png
183 KB, 284x332
>>77291136
>>77291353

DAILY REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS. SAGE ALL THREADS.
>>
Bloomberg and WSJ have always leaned toward clinton. Quinnipac is by far the most accurate pollster up there and has her up 2.
>>
>>77291519
way to be out of touch m8

Hillary is not ready for whats coming and all of America is waiting for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM

This is a fun on as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
>>
>>77291136
The whole poll had me like:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAPuZLHxXgE
>>
>>77291136
>Bloomberg poll

SAGE
>>
>1 post by this ID

Stop replying to shill threads, faggots
>>
>>77291658
But what I'm saying is that people who are voting are idiots and don't care about this stuff. Trump has to be 100% perfect during the debates and make complete use of his time there and MAYBE he'll have a chance
>>
>>77291658
you're very naive if you think Trump will bring this shit into the debates. wishful thinking
>>
>>77291353
I was never polled, nor were you or most people posting here.

Besides that, these polls are complete garbage; literally everyone knows this.
>>
>>77291136
>Bloomberg
>most biased source of anti-gun views
ok
>>
>>77291919
>attempts to make predictions and character assertion on Donald Trump
>calls someone else Naive

I am sure your like the others that keep saying the man who builds giant buildings with walls and puts his name on it is not arrogant enough and wont jump at the chanceregarldess of anything to build the biggest wall and put his name all over it
>>
>>77292100
>>77291706

okay kiddos, just wait for the new Quinnipiac and SurveyUSA

can't wait for hillary to be leading in october and /pol/ to be touting whatever its new "unskewed polls" shit is
>>
File: Capture.png (41 KB, 611x407) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
41 KB, 611x407
>>77291983
Polls are reasonably accurate.When someone is winning by 12 points, you can be sure the other guy is losing
>>
>>77291983
>I was never polled, nor were you or most people posting here.

have you ever taken a statistics class?
>>
>>77292299
not when the methodology is being changes to include less of the majority electoral demographic

independents
>>
>>77292307
Yea and can you explain why this poll excluded more of the majority voting demographic than others?
>>
>>77291136
>Within the poll, 45% care a lot about the Trump U case

Trump should have settled that shit before running, his ego was his downfall after all.
>>
File: trump white voters.png (19 KB, 690x326) Image search: [Google]
trump white voters.png
19 KB, 690x326
>>77292299
This.

trump has SAME support with white voters as Romney in 2012 (+17%)

SAME SUPPORT.

We all know that Trump needs a surge of white voters.

its not happening folks.
>>
>>77291519
She seems to have, but it's fucking baffling given her and Obamas response to it as well as the LGBT2KKKLMAORFQ's response to quite a few just throwing up their arms shouting "What the fuck you sand niggers?! Someone give me some gun advise."
>>
>>77292299
>>77292307

>have you ever taken a statistics class?

have you?

>750 people
>LV not RV

fucking
lmao
m
a
o
>>
>>77292461
55% care about his comments about Judge Curiel.

Trump FUCKED THIS UP for all of us. He let his ego and pride get in the way and while I love the man, would die to see him elected literally, he can't help himself but FUCK UP
>>
>>77292366
I got my hopes up over skewed polls in 2012. I'm not doing that again.

>>77292481
He's still got 5 months to go, but right now it's not looking good
>>
>>77292481
how is it not happening m8
lol

let me guess you think your predictions are better than nate silver lol

>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 15% barrier and pass jeb
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 20% barrier and pass carson
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 25% barrier and pass cruz
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 30% barrier
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 35% barrier
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 40% barrier
>trump is gaining in popularity, but 45% is his absolute highest in the polls, the unfavorability rating is too high
>trump is gaining in popularity with over 60% of the republican voters, but he'll never beat Hillary in the general

Just one more statement for Trump to prove wrong.
>>
>>77292461
The poll is bullshit. No one gives a fuck about the case. I've never heard someone mention it in my life. They clearly overpolled liberals.
>>
>>77292366

>37% of those polled are "Independent"

You're wrong buddy
>>
>>77292563

fuck off demoralization shill, it's sad that you think people are dumb enough to fall for your concern trolling
>>
>>77292544
Not all registered voters vote. The polling is considered to be more accurate with likely voter filters
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 851x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 851x466
I'm here to alleviate your fears.
>>
>>77292583
Cool story m8 i remember when fruits got their hopes up on the more recent polls showing trump to not even make it this far

remember what happened there
>>
>>77291519
>/thread
Clinton and JewMedia successfully turned Islamic terrorism (a Trump talking point strength) into a gun rights debate. The attack was on fags as well, which is the group that should more worried about importing Muslim than anyone. Trump is BTFO...Hillary has already won.
>>
>>77292662
Why is this a different percentage than the last poll m8?
>>
>>77292583
Of course the polls are skewed. But +12 Clinton doesn't mean that Trump isn't way fucking down vs Clinton.
>>
>>77292695

>LV
>more accurate

fucking lol dude
LV you can literally ask anyone you want, it's the easiest poll to skew
>>
>>77292643
>>77292563

Trump voters didn't care, but moderates and indies did.
>>
>>77291845
>>77292299
>>77292583
>>77292695
>this much shilling
how much is Hillary paying you, you fucking faggot. FUCK OFF
>>
>>77292749
Trump is keeping steady with the LGBT narrative. He hasn't flinched and he knows the media's games.
>>
>>77292714
>taking into account poll numbers from before he announced his candidacy
>>
>>77292714
I hope you're right. But what if the polls showing this race close were only because the Democrats weren't united yet? The Bloomberg poll looks like an outlier, but recent polling isn't showing us Trump winning
>>
>>77292662
Google says 42% are independents
>>
File: polling.png (52 KB, 599x756) Image search: [Google]
polling.png
52 KB, 599x756
>>77291136
WOW BTFO HE CLEARLY BUSH WAS REKT FROM THE BEGINNING

PRESIDENT KERRY WAS ONE OF THE BEST OF ALL TIME
>>
DAILY REMINDER
THERE HAS BEEN MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE ACRUDE TO HAVE THIS JUDGE BE DIMISSED FORM THE CASE THAT DECISION IS INCOMING THE LEFT KNOW IT AND ARE RIDING OUT THE LAST BIT OF CONFIDENCE THEY HAVE AS WHEN THE SPIC JUDGE IS TAKEN FROM THE CASE BY OFFICIAL MEANS IT WILL AGAIN BE AFFIRMATION TRUMP WAS NOT ONLY RIGHT BUT WRONGLY CRITICIZED
>>
File: independets.png (29 KB, 627x410) Image search: [Google]
independets.png
29 KB, 627x410
>>77292764

Its over buddy. I love Trump but he fucked up. Too many cucked whites hate him over Judge comments

Orlando will BOOOST Hillary mark my words

Obama approval rating still through the fucking roof

Not saying he can't reverse this but as of RIGHT NOW Trump is fucked
>>
>>77292909
Do you know how to read? July is after he announced, you fucking retard.
>>
>>77292992
Blow your brains out
>>
>>77292992
>concern shilling

no ones buying it

> I TOTALLY LOVE TRUMP IM NOT SHILLING I SWEAR
>>
>>77292954

>max of +7 Kerry

>Max of +18 Clinton
>>
>Believing polls bought out by DNC/establishment political machine
>>
>>77291136
>(((Bloomberg)))

Quit giving these kike shills clicks. It's like half these faggots have never been to /pol/ before. Bloomberg is a heeb, nobody's shocked they would poll a 60-70% Democrat audience and play it off as "national."
>>
>6 different ones of these threads

>poll already debunked 6 hours ago

CTR get on your shit
>>
>>77292992
>Orlando helping any liberal anywhere

wew lad I thought you were being serious for a second

The judge is going to be kicked off the case officially and boost trump

Your done m8 Hillary has nothing left and its fucking june
>>
>>77293187
>1 poll
>(((Bloomberg)))
>it doesnt match up with any other polls

outlier, the Jew is already anti-trump, probably fucked with the results or only asked liberals
>>
>>77292945
so if all those people vote Trump, HRC is still up +7
>>
>>77292992
>Obama approval rating still through the fucking roof

This. He's got almost a 51% approval rating in his SECOND term. If he had like a 40% approval rating Trump would cruise into the White House. But if Obama is so loved by the stupid people in this country, the 3rd term penalty for the Democrats won't have much of an effect
>>
>>77292992
> RIGHT NOW Trump is fucked.

If I had a dollar for every time someone has said this in the past year. Some nigger would probably rob me.
>>
>>77293214

> Believing Ann Selzer is partisan
>>
LITERALLY IMPLYING ALL OF AMERICA IS NOT WAITING TO GET HILLARY IN A LOCKED ROOM WHERE THEY CANT CUT THE CAMERAS

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

This is a fun on as well

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

>>
Suck it trumpkins. You and your fascist candidate will de driven out and shot like dogs in the street.
>>
>>77291456
As a man of reason, I know when I have been bested. Rather than act like a child and fight a losing battle, I will be the bigger man and switch up my vote. Therefore I no longer support Trump and will be voting for Hillary in the general. #ThisIsHerStory
>>
>>77293287
Poll was not conducted by (((Bloomberg)))

It was conducted by Ann Selzer, one of the most respected and neutral pollsters in America
>>
>>77291136
Excellent post. As a result of your reasoning I've decided to finally give up on Trump -- and you can rest assured that I will be voting for Hillary in October.
>>
Though these polls aren't good, there's still an entire Summer to campaign. I'm not expecting Trump to win, but taking any poll seriously this early is disingenuous.
>>
>>77291353
Very interesting. This is a new line of reasoning that I have never before seen. I'll just come out and say it -- your post has made me switch up my vote. I am now voting for Hillary in November, and beyond!!!! #HillaryInTheHouse
>>
DAILY REMINDER THE INFLUX OF SHILLS IS DUE TO THE RUNNING OUT OF TIME FOR THEIR CONFIDENCE AS THEY KNOW THEY FUCKED UP AND NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL AGREE WHAT HAPPENED IN ORLANDO DOES ANYTHING FOR ANY LIBERAL ANYWHERE THIS PURE DELUSION AND DENIAL OF REALITY IS A SIGN OF FEAR
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>77291136
>>
>>77292275
Just like any other human being, I don't like to admit when I'm wrong. However the time has come and I have to say that your post has changed my views for the better. As a result I will be casting my ballot for Hillary in the general election -- the only true candidate who will end corporate cronyism and SMASH the wall street elite.
>>
>>77293289
No because bloomberg is trash. Quinnipac the only real pollster on the list has HC up 2 which is around where it likely is right now.
>>
>>77291136
the only way trump can win is if hillary goes to prison
>>
>>77293476
Fuck off Nate Silver
>>
>>77292299
You bring up some great points here that I have never before seen. I hate to admit it -- but you've changed my mind. I've done a 360 and now pledge 100% to support Hillary in October and beyond.
>>
File: CAmaga.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
CAmaga.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>77293492
>>77293463

I'm a Trumpfag you fucking idiots, but that doesn't mean im not freaking out about this poll
>>
>>77292307
Good point brother. I've never thought of it that way, but now that I do... My opinions have shifted. I will now pledge my vote for Hillary in November.
>>
>>77291136
>(((Bloomberg)))
>>
>>77292641
This this this

Shills forget the one eternal truth:

You cannot stump the Trump
>>
>>77292461
We're all rational beings here -- and I'll say one thing: you made a great point. I was scratching my head over this post for quite some time and could not come up with a rebuttal. As a result, I've decided to switch my vote from Trump to Hillary. #StandWithHer
>>
>>77293627
kill yourself
>>
>>77292481
I never thought I would do a 360, but now here I am, hat in hand, telling you that this post has totally rewritten by views. After all this time, I'm ready to admit that I was misled by Trump -- it turns out he was just saying what I thought I wanted to hear. As a result of your post, I've decided to switch up my vote and I now support Hillary 100% in the general election! #HistoryMade #DeleteYourAccount
>>
It's rigged as fuck.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_poll
>>
>>77293598
OR you now debates him.

This is a fun on as well

>>
>>77293751
why
>>
File: 1465271527656.jpg (23 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
1465271527656.jpg
23 KB, 299x288
>>77293371
Trying too hard.
>>
>>77293810
know*
>>
>>77293627
anon your handwriting is puerile. are you even old enough to vote?
>>
>>77292583
Very informative post here… if any anon's accidentally scrolled by, I encourage you to read it yourselves. After reading this new information, I immediately did a 360. It turns out that Trump wasn't the candidate that I hoped for… in the end he's just a career salesman and I got caught up in his lies. I stand here today, pledging 100% of my support to Hillary! The only candidate that will BLAST racism and make history while SHE's at it!!! #GoDownOnHerstory
>>
>>77291353
>Gary Johnson has 56% of the country willing to vote for him when 1/10th of that have heard of him
THE DREAM SHALL NOT DIE UNTIL IT IS MASSACRED ON NOV 8TH!
>>
>>77293812
Because you are human garbage
>>
>>77292662
Great post, and quite an interesting argument. 5 minutes ago I could never picture myself saying this, but now I can say it with pride -- I will be casting my ballot for Hillary Clinton in the general election.
>>
>>77292695
Usually a "360" maneuvre just isn't my style -- but today I'm changed man. I'm being 100% serious when I say that: you've highly informative post, and BLASTED my argument to the point where I will admit defeat. Your post has single-handedly caused me to switch up, and I will proudly cast my ballot for Hillary in this year's general election -- the only true candidate who will end corporate cronyism and SMASH racism out of america!!!.... and make HERstory while SHE's at it!! #SheMadeHerstory #ImWithHer
>>
good job losing
>>
>>77293802
You're not seriously accusing bloomberg of committing a push poll, are you?
>>
>>77292749
I'm not sure what to say... I've been fighting a failed battle for far too long, but your post - written in the style of a journalistic article - has finally gotten me to ditch Trump. I will now proudly cast my vote for Hillary in the general.
>>

This is a fun on as well

>>
>>77292826
You make some great points here and your post reads like a journalistic article. You've really helped me to see the error in my views, and as a result I can promise you that I will be voting for Hillary. #ReadyForHer
>>
File: agedfeels.jpg (12 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
agedfeels.jpg
12 KB, 239x211
>>77291136
>Kikes succeeded in driving attention away from Mudshits towards fags and gun control
>Trump comments on judge have driven away potentially uncuckable whites in droves

It isn't working. There's still a shot but it's looking somewhat grim. Trump's smart, but I don't know if all of this shit is surmountable.
>>
File: some facts.png (2 MB, 5522x4522) Image search: [Google]
some facts.png
2 MB, 5522x4522
Every time.
>>
>>77292829
I'll admit I had my doubts, but this man makes a highly rational, diplomatic argument -- and written in the style of a journalistic article. This post has single-handedly caused me to switch up my vote from Trump to Hillary, and fight to keep America on the right path!!!
>>

This is a fun on as well

When will this meme die? Hasn't this entire race just gone to show you how fucking wrong that statement is or are you not paying attention?

>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 15% barrier and pass jeb
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 20% barrier and pass carson
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 25% barrier and pass cruz
>trump is gaining in popularity, but 45% is his absolute highest in the polls, the unfavorability rating is too high
>trump is gaining in popularity with over 60% of the republican voters, but he'll never beat Hillary in the general

>>
>>77291353
>very enthusiastic for clinton
Thats how you know its bullshit
>>
Sage

Shilling isn't political discussion, it's subversion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM [Embed]

This is a fun on as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4 [Embed]

When will this meme die? Hasn't this entire race just gone to show you how fucking wrong that statement is or are you not paying attention?

>>
>>77294049
The debates will definitely help Trump, but will it be enough to turn this election around if he's losing by 10+ points?
>>
>>77292943
This is an excellent post - finally someone brings a truly rational argument to 4chan. Not only that but your style is in the vein of a journalistic article. As a result of this post, I've switched up and will now proudly vote for Hillary in November!!!
>>
>>77292945
Some great points here. You touched on things that I had never even considered. Also, I'm loving the "journalistic article" quality to your posts! I've just got to say that you've single-handedly switched up my vote from Trump to Hillary! Together we will keep American on the right track!!
>>
File: maga.jpg (40 KB, 451x543) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
40 KB, 451x543
>>77293627
It's not too late to jump over to winning Team bro. Trump's camp is nothing but Memeing faggots, literally,

They freak out anytime someone says anything that goes against their Safe Space
>>
>>77292992
Great post, and quite an interesting argument. And I'm really loving the "journalistic article" style. 5 minutes ago I could never picture myself saying this, but now I can say it with pride -- I will be casting my ballot for Hillary Clinton in the general election.
>>
>>77293076
You bring up some interesting points here, and I must say I am captivated by both your reasoning and your ability to present argument in the style of a journalistic article. As a result of your post, I've decided to switch up and proudly vote for Hillary in the general election... and BLAST the Wall Street Elite out of America!!
>>
>>77291570

Just about this. Also, don't think you have a fighting chance either. Gov wants you guns. Jamal will still get his through criminal sources. We are all targets.

Everything we as a people fought and bled for is going away. I hope this sinks in to the heads of all of those who wear the uniform. Liberty dies.
>>
File: image.png (78 KB, 812x514) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 812x514
>>77294011
Checked

You tell me.
>>
>>77293187
It's hard to do a 360, but here I find myself - hat in hand - doing just that. I know that many established public figures, both here and abroad, have voiced their concerns about Trump. I clung to a false hope even though the writing was on the wall. Now that I read this article where Mitt Romney BLASTS Trump, I've finally let that hope die. As a result, I've switched up my support and will proudly vote for Hillary in November, and beyond!!! #IStandWithHer
>>
>>77293627
that

is NOT

how timestamps work
>>
>>77294160
It only took Hillary a month to lose just that so...
>>
>>77294056
Hilary hasn't even started on him yet and he's already cracking.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA [Embed] [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM [Embed] [Embed]

This is a fun on as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU [Embed] [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4 [Embed] [Embed]

>>
>>77293289
I can't believe it, but in this journalistic article it looks like John Oliver BLASTS Trump. Over the past year I've seen Trump draw the ire of many established public figures, both here and abroad - but I stood by and did nothing. However today, hat in hand, this new information has pushed me over the edge, and I must say that I am a changed man. In a "360" maneuvre, I've totally switched up my support -- I will now be casting my ballot for Hillary in November!! The only candidate who will keep America on the right track: and BLAST big business out of america while SHE's at it!!!! #ItsHerTurn #SheMadeHerstory
>>
>>77293297
It's hard to do a 360, but here I find myself - hat in hand - doing just that. I know that many established public figures, both here and abroad, have voiced their concerns about Trump. I clung to a false hope even though the writing was on the wall. Now that I read this article where Depak Chopra BLASTS Trump, I've finally let that hope die. As a result, I've switched up my support and will proudly vote for Hillary in November, and beyond!!! #IStandWithHer
>>
DAILY REMINDER THE LIBERALS DONT EVEN SEE THE DAMAGE THEY HAVE DONE OVER ORLANDO YET HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ALL WANT MEN ON LISTS AND IN FED INVESTIGATION TO LOSE THE RIGHT TO BUY A GUN BUT NOT RUN FOR PRESIDENT

HAHAHAHHA

CAN HILLARY BUY A GUN LEGALLY
AHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>77293358
I can't believe it, but in this journalistic article it looks like Mitt Romney BLASTS Trump. Over the past year I've seen Trump draw the ire of many established public figures, both here and abroad - but I stood by and did nothing. However today, hat in hand, this new information has pushed me over the edge, and I must say that I am a changed man. In a "360" maneuvre, I've totally switched up my support -- I will now be casting my ballot for Hillary in November!! The only candidate who will keep America on the right track: and BLAST big business out of america while SHE's at it!!!! #ItsHerTurn #SheMadeHerstory
>>
>>77293476
It's hard to do a 360, but here I find myself - hat in hand - doing just that. I know that many established public figures, both here and abroad, have voiced their concerns about Trump. I clung to a false hope even though the writing was on the wall. Now that I read this article where Paul Ryan BLASTS Trump, I've finally let that hope die. As a result, I've switched up my support and will proudly vote for Hillary in November, and beyond!!! #IStandWithHer
>>
>>77294292

Also, it doesn't mean you should by any means stop. I am voting for Trump on November. I suggest all of you who still can, do so.

Once more unto the breach.
>>
>>77294408
Well first off, 45% of the country is going to vote for the Democrat every time, and the other 45% will vote for the Republican pretty much every time. It's that leftover 10% that Trump has to appeal to, but the media is demonizing him so much that he might not be able to reach them
>>
>>77293627
I can't believe it, but in this journalistic article it looks like Jerry Seinfeld BLASTS Trump. Over the past year I've seen Trump draw the ire of many established public figures, both here and abroad - but I stood by and did nothing. However today, hat in hand, this new information has pushed me over the edge, and I must say that I am a changed man. In a "360" maneuvre, I've totally switched up my support -- I will now be casting my ballot for Hillary in November!! The only candidate who will keep America on the right track: and BLAST big business out of america while SHE's at it!!!! #ItsHerTurn #SheMadeHerstory
>>
>>77293812
It's hard to do a 360, but here I find myself - hat in hand - doing just that. I know that many established public figures, both here and abroad, have voiced their concerns about Trump. I clung to a false hope even though the writing was on the wall. Now that I read this article where Barack Obama BLASTS Trump, I've finally let that hope die. As a result, I've switched up my support and will proudly vote for Hillary in November, and beyond!!! #IStandWithHer
>>
>>77294658
independent voters are 47 or so percent of the electorate and make up the majority m8

notice how every poll hillary does good in under represents them in polling

are you trying?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

This is a fun on as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4 [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

>>
>>77294160
I can't believe it, but in this journalistic article it looks like George Clooney BLASTS Trump. Over the past year I've seen Trump draw the ire of many established public figures, both here and abroad - but I stood by and did nothing. However today, hat in hand, this new information has pushed me over the edge, and I must say that I am a changed man. In a "360" maneuvre, I've totally switched up my support -- I will now be casting my ballot for Hillary in November!! The only candidate who will keep America on the right track: and BLAST big business out of america while SHE's at it!!!! #ItsHerTurn #SheMadeHerstory
>>
>>77294380
It's hard to do a 360, but here I find myself - hat in hand - doing just that. I know that many established public figures, both here and abroad, have voiced their concerns about Trump. I clung to a false hope even though the writing was on the wall. Now that I read this article where Stephen Hawking BLASTS Trump, I've finally let that hope die. As a result, I've switched up my support and will proudly vote for Hillary in November, and beyond!!! #IStandWithHer
>>
>>77294743

Anybody think we should get a cuck flag that shills have to post under like a Scarlet Letter?
>>
>>77294658
I can't believe it, but in this journalistic article it looks like Bill Clinton BLASTS Trump. Over the past year I've seen Trump draw the ire of many established public figures, both here and abroad - but I stood by and did nothing. However today, hat in hand, this new information has pushed me over the edge, and I must say that I am a changed man. In a "360" maneuvre, I've totally switched up my support -- I will now be casting my ballot for Hillary in November!! The only candidate who will keep America on the right track: and BLAST big business out of america while SHE's at it!!!! #ItsHerTurn #SheMadeHerstory
>>
>>77294936
It's hard to do a 360, but here I find myself - hat in hand - doing just that. I know that many established public figures, both here and abroad, have voiced their concerns about Trump. I clung to a false hope even though the writing was on the wall. Now that I read this article where Nate Silver BLASTS Trump, I've finally let that hope die. As a result, I've switched up my support and will proudly vote for Hillary in November, and beyond!!! #IStandWithHer
>>
>>77294658
>47%
Did you learn nothing from Romney?
>>
>>77291136
Did this poll say the sample number of Dems/Reps/Inds? I am led to believe though the results that it was very Democrat-heavy as was the last Reuters one.
>>
Incredible. After seeing so many of my felllow /pol/lacks switch up from Trump to Hillary -- I must say I've been inspired. I promise that I will cast my Vote for her in November and beyond!!!!
>>
>sageing a thread outlining the jump in Hillary's campaign to make history as the first female POTUS because she isn't le ur fired hair piece man

hmm yes nice virginity there
>>
Bill Clinton had around a 50% approval rating on election day in 2000, and George W Bush just barely won the election. Obama's approval rating is above 50. How can we expect Trump to win?
>>
Wait till the debates you dumb idiots
>>
>>77294077
Shhhh, it's our secret
>>
>>77295471
It's hard to do a 360, but here I find myself - hat in hand - doing just that. I know that many established public figures, both here and abroad, have voiced their concerns about Trump. I clung to a false hope even though the writing was on the wall. Now that I read this article where Dr. Dre BLASTS Trump, I've finally let that hope die. As a result, I've switched up my support and will proudly vote for Hillary in November, and beyond!!! #IStandWithHer
>>
>>77295318
25% republican, 33% democratic, 37% independent
>>
File: 1465853732839.jpg (23 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1465853732839.jpg
23 KB, 439x290
>>77295471
your body will end up in a ditch if you lie to people for a living, especially if it's for killary
>>
>>77291136
I honestly believe this is media manipulation as part of the massive damage control post-Orlando. They were getting pretty desperate, some easy to observe phenomena (like the Rebbit implosion) show.
>>
>>77296375
>Rebbit implosion

tell me more, I am unaware of this
>>
File: 1443109639109.jpg (75 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1443109639109.jpg
75 KB, 653x590
>>77295338
>it's an /int/babby tries to troll /pol/ post
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.