[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /pol/ think of Horsey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 600x455
what does /pol/ think of Horsey?
>>
he needs to be garrison'd. he's literally asking for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 400x286
Literally MUH DIKKK
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 736x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 736x574
>>77286980
He's too well established so it wouldn't be funny
>>
>>77286893
possibly the most delusional "man" in America

that said, fuck both Obama and Romney
>he couldn't beat a fucking nigger in the easiest election ever
>>
>>77286893
>>77287011
>>77287141
phone fags
>>
>>77287141
I don't think these are accurate representations of those monetary ratios.
>>
>>77287301

is having a phone bad or something?
>>
>>77286893

He's the biggest hack ever. I hate him. Plus I'm smoking Maui Wowie right now and I still hate him.

>>77286980

I wish /pol/ would fuck with him more because he deserves it. At least Garrison is being honest and a little humble. Horsey is an arrogant prick.
>>
>>77286980
fpbp. yes! somebody please take care of it because I can't
>>
>>77286893

horsey is a dumb, delusional piece of shit
>>
I love horsey. they're so shit that it's addicting.
>>
>>77286893
Why do white liberals aggrandize negros? It's like they have a whole mythology about how much cooler jigs are.
>>
>>77286893
Horsey is a cuck in every sense of the word, and there is really little more that needs to be said about him then that.

He's just a big ignorant left wing KEK.
>>
>>77287141

Most people don't know who he is outside of this website. He also makes retarded cartoons like the one you just posted, and deserves to be mocked.
>>
File: counter-signal-meme-horsey.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
counter-signal-meme-horsey.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
>>77286893
>>
>tfw someone made horsey rule 34
>>
He should just kill himself.
>>
I really like his artstyle.
>>
>>77287476
Just makes you a normie.
>>
>>77287195
>easiest election ever
not to defend Mitt but was it really though? some said that at the time and trump says it now but I remember everyone was pushing so hard against him and the media really had it out for him and all the cool kids could not stop sucking obamas dick and sadly they are a large influence on younger voters
things were different four years ago too
Not sayin romney and trump are similar at all but I'm saying trump would not have gained as much reaction in 2012 as he does now
not enough people were fed up with the media and being called racist over virtually nothing
again mitt is part of the problem and I'm not defending him, but I don't think that election was his to lose
>>
I don't.
>>
>>77286893
>that stereotyping
surprised obama isn't chomping on some watermelon with his arm around a fat white girl.
>>
>>77286893
i want a war between benny g and this horse ass motherfucker
>>
>>77286893

horses are ok
very loving
like big dogs
lots of work though
>>
Needs some drawing lessons
>>
>>77287790
He's won a Pulitzer . Maybe most people outside pol don't know who he is but if they started fucking with his cartoons, the media would start putting out lots of articles clearing his name, which would be fair 2bh
Even if the public doesn't know who he is (which I'm not sure you're right about) there are enough higher ups who do and wouldn't dare let his reputation be damaged
>>
>>77287790
>Most people don't know who he is outside of this website
Just to be clear, that's Pulitzer Prize winning LA Times (+syndication) cartoonist David Horsey you're talking about?

No, I'm sure he's almost unknown outside of the Burmese crochet-pattern trading community.
>>
>>77286893
>what does /pol/ think of Horsey?
Murder with a blunt object
>>
File: ro.jpg (256 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
ro.jpg
256 KB, 1500x1000
also why are americans so obsessed with weed?
>>
>>77287141
Horsey is a cuck but I agree with him on this one cartoon
>>
File: Kelly.jpg (86 KB, 630x441) Image search: [Google]
Kelly.jpg
86 KB, 630x441
I can't stand this insufferable faggot. Remember kids, racial stereotypes are A-OK if it's white males. Also, every black person in his comics always has the same wide-eyed "you serious?" look on their face as some white guy spouts off "I AM SILLY" in the forefront of the panel.

The black people in his comics might as well be crying Statues of Liberty.
>>
>>77288586
Probably for the same reason people on sink estates become heroin addicts. Their life is too horrible to contemplate without narcotics.
>>
>>77288549
>Burmese crochet-pattern trading community
wait a minute it's not a Burmese crochet-pattern trading community, it's a Japanese anime- oh I get it lel so randum11111
XD XD
Have an upboat
>>
>>77288588
how so? raising taxes just cements the people at the top because only they are rich enough to pay them, and no one else could ever start competing
>>
>>77288586
DUDE
>>
>>77288864
How new are you
>>
>>77287011
I guess if this was really the truth the you think the LEft would have realized by now that it would be an easier job convincing women that smaller penis are better to solve the gun problems .
>>
>>77288864
enough out of you, i think that meme is cute
>>
>>77286980
He's gotten "post the unmodified comic" treatment a few times, but nowhere near enough.
David "The Women's Shelter Melter" Horsey is the biggest cocksucker on the planet.
>>
>>77289192
>people on /pol/ don't ever criticize memes they find annoying
How new are YOU chink?
>>
>>77287141

>He's too well established

.001% of people know who this cuck is. He can still be fucked with.
>>
>>77286893
absolutely cancer
>>
God dammit you fucking morons... STOP REPLYING TO 1 POST OP THREADS.

THESE ARE SLIDE THREADS. LIKE THE TOPIC? START YOUR OWN AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCUSSION.

REPEAT: WE ARE BEING FLOODED BY 1 POST FUCKING SLIDE THREADS IN MASSIVE NUMBERS
STOP BEING USEFUL IDIOTS
>>
>>77289651
>WE ARE BEING FLOODED BY 1 POST FUCKING SLIDE THREADS
Such is life in communist /pol/.

Seriously, I was really surprised when I came here from /b/ at the number of 1 post OP threads. For a long time I raged against, until I realised that's just the way things work around here. However, it's not anything new or interesting. Nor is it deliberate sliding.

So fuck off.
>>
>>77289416
>complaining about memes on a Bosnian basket weaving forum

Grow up
>>
>>77289651
What's even the problem? I don't care if the OP doesn't reply. It's not like they get anything tangible out of it.
>>
>>77287476

It's a /tv/ meme, that shithole is full of autistic fucks that hate superior Iphone users for some strange reason.
>>
>>77288373
Literally all I know about Pulitzer is that sometimes Clark Kent won it
>>
>>77287476
>unironically having a phone
>>
>>77290243
>superior
>Iphone
They have a nice aesthetic and thats about all they got going for em
>>
>>77286893
rely meks u think
>>
File: income tax.png (88 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [Google]
income tax.png
88 KB, 900x1100
>>77288588

>muh tax cuts for the wealthy

why don't the 99% pay their fair share?
>>
>>77290614
>that isn't the whole appeal

The software isnt autism like android either
>>
piece of shit niggerdom enabler
>>
>>77286893
totally unbiased and he has a great look into american politics
>>
>>77290099
>4tism telling someone to grow up
Fucking kek
>>
Horsey is a raging cuck
He won a pulitzer too
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.