[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libertarianism is Officially Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1205x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1205x645
Their master has left them, and I've gone with him. Farewell autists, I'm so those Hispanic natural conservatives will vote to shrink the size of the state.
>>
>>77279987
Who says that? Libertarianism is known for letting people have different opinions.
https://www.isidewith.com/candidate-guide/gary-johnson/foreign-policy
>>
>>77280536
>Who says that? Libertarianism is known for letting people have different opinions.

The US Libertarian Party is staunchly pro immigration. That's probably who he is talking about. Most ancaps are similarly blind to the effects of government subsidized immigration and refuse to demonize it like they do taxes, welfare, and corporate subsidies.
>>
>molyneux
>master of Libertarianism
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 694x578) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 694x578
>philosopher
>>
Memes aside, what did Stefan Molyneux mean by this? Is he suggesting on immigration policy?

Be patient with me, I'm still trying to catch up to the 4D chess Donald Trump is playing.
>>
>>77282469
It's just him trying to justify keeping spics out. In other words, build the wall.
>>
>>77282073
What does Leorio have to do with anything?
>>
>>77282469
who do you think pays for immigrants' welfare?
>>
File: libertarians-vs-straw-men.jpg (106 KB, 449x599) Image search: [Google]
libertarians-vs-straw-men.jpg
106 KB, 449x599
>>77279987
Fuck you and him, lying shilldogs.

>>77281667
Only in your fevered brain where anything other than building a wall and manning it with killer robots is 'pro-immigration.'

In reality the platform calls for making the process to get *work permits* and comply with immigration law easier (it's crazy complicated just like the IRS code is) and then quit giving anyone second chances.

Fucking shills everywhere today man, what's with this?
>>
>>77282469

libertarians are generally ok with globalism and completely free trade/outsourcing, because they feel like lower prices=everyone is better off. they're also okay with mexicans coming in here and ruining everything because they work for nothing
>>
>>77279987
>Molyneux
>Master of Libertarianism
LOL
>>
>>77279987
Show me a single libertarian that ever said illegals should get citizenship.
>>
File: TonaldDrump.jpg (75 KB, 313x349) Image search: [Google]
TonaldDrump.jpg
75 KB, 313x349
>>77282469
You know Trump is going to lose, right?
>>
i'm getting over my stormfag phase and leaning towards libertarianism but i still can't agree with open borders.
>>
>>77283374
>unless you're an open border sellout dedicated to seeing America looted of all its jobs, you're a shill

ok

Ever think to consider the reason some people oppose you guys is because they don't like the way you want to utterly ruin their country?
>>
>>77284986

>suddenly uneducated mexican are going to take every job!!!

perhaps if you didn't have the iq of some mudhut beaner you wouldn't be so worried.
>>
File: one-party-posing-as-two-system.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
one-party-posing-as-two-system.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>77284986
When people consistently attribute parties to the LP that the LP does not and has never taken shill is one of the few reasonable explanations.

And don't tell me you haven't noticed the flood of bait-sliders today? Shillary and the no-funs brigade are out in force today.

You want to know what's going on? Their game is divide and conquer, just like it's always been, and you are simply horny to be divided.
>>
>>77279987
>Masters in history
>theater fag
>never been published
>"""""philosopher"""""
>>
File: meiji.jpg (100 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
meiji.jpg
100 KB, 464x600
Libertarianism has some good core beliefs but the vast majority of people behind it are utterly incompetent and retarded

Honestly, republicans aren't that great as /pol/ make them out to be and Democrats in THE CURRENT YEAR are just failures of human beings

You know maybe monarchies aren't so bad
>>
>>77280536
Beltway libertarians like Reason and Cato dominate the movement these days and the best of the real libertarians all left for the alt-right. It really is dead. Even Rothbard himself, the greatest liberjewautist of all time and founder of the movement, abandoned them and went fash.
>>
File: 1464147230570.png (352 KB, 470x643) Image search: [Google]
1464147230570.png
352 KB, 470x643
>>77285756
>Libertarianism has some good core beliefs but the vast majority of people behind it are utterly incompetent and retarded
That's nice and all, but none of what you wrote is an argument. Just thought I'd left you know! :-)
>>
File: garyjohnson.jpg (26 KB, 480x311) Image search: [Google]
garyjohnson.jpg
26 KB, 480x311
>>
>>77286554

illegals wouldn't come here if there was no welfare and hospitals could let them die in the street
>>
>>77287052

Yes they would because they'd still get paid more than in Mexico, they'd come in, sweep up all the low skill jobs and criminality would go through the roof
>>
>>77287052
Yes they would because it's better than Mexico and there would be plenty of $3/hr jobs for them in a libertarian paradise. This line of argument is shit.

Libertarianism will always destroy itself by simply adhering to its own principles.
>>
Ethno-nationalist-libertarianism when.
>>
>>77287655

Sounds like a contradiction in terms
>>
>>77287851
Not if you're a consequentialist.

For NAP autists though, yes it is a contradiction.
>>
File: FT_15.07.23_UnauthImmigrants.png (17 KB, 420x482) Image search: [Google]
FT_15.07.23_UnauthImmigrants.png
17 KB, 420x482
>>77287517
>>77287334

they have already stopped even with welfare so I doubt it would go up.

If you haven't realized the border is currently open. there are hundred mile stretches with no fence or people around.
>>
File: 1443988227938.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443988227938.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>77288369

Yes, and as we can see the US working class is in such a good state

After the border is open to literally anyone, not just Mexico they will get even wealthier!
>>
>>77288369
We do have a degree of border security though. Gotta give credit where it's due and Obungo has at least tried.

Now we just need to eject the ones already here including the legal spics and you might have a chance in hell of producing a libertarian society.
>>
>>77288712

There is no fence and no guards, you cant get more open than that.

And the government is currently subsidizing them to live here.
>>
>>77288369
They stopped rising after 2006 when legislation was implemented to build a wall and to tighten border patrols.
>>
>>77279987
>Molymeme
>Philosopher
and /pol/tard could call himself a philosopher then
>>
>>77287851
Its easy enough.
Free market policies apply to a nations selected ethnic loyalties, with secured borders, and a differing set of rules for those outside the national ethnicity, as harsh or as lenient as the native ethnic members wish it to be.

Like if white people were allowed to behave like israel.
>>
>>77288920

You seem to be misunderstanding, the border wont just be open to Mexicans, it'll be open to literally every shithole on the planet from South America to Africa
>>
>>77288953
>Philosopher
The word you really want is philosophaster.
>>
>>77288729

the border security is not stopping anyone who really wants to come here and live.

why don't you think for a second about why so many mexicans sudden decided to come to the US.

We didn't suddenly lower border security in the 90s, but we did start increasing welfare around the country.
>>
>>77288949

source on that claim.
>>
>>77289068

An Open border is an open border you retard, it already doesn't matter where they come from.
>>
>>77279987
>Their master has left them
Our master is and forever will be Rothbard.

Also
>Molyneux
>philosopher
He recycles philosophy works for a living.
>>
>>77279987
>master
K e k
>>
>>77289353
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
>>
>>77285269
>this is about jobs
enjoy the 90% of illegals who are currently on some form of goverment assistance
enjoy expanding goverment
inb4
>w-we'll j-just get rid of those programs
libretarians will never get anything other than 100% open boarder through the legislature. You are litteral autists playing into the hands of liberals. You are literally less intelligent than the average democrat you outwitted fuck
>>
>>77285325
Nigger please, have you seen the libertarian debate, they were literally all sucking each other's dick at how open borders they were.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_toYr_Hcdo
>>
>>77287517
you realize you cannot refuse service to a hispanic?

the state has already opened your borders
>>
>>77289705
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

>The Republican Party's 2012 platform highlighted the fact that the rest of the double fencing was never built and stated that "The double-layered fencing on the border that was enacted by Congress in 2006, but never completed, must finally be built."[7] The Washington Office on Latin America, claims on its Border Fact Check site that the extremely high cost of complying with the Secure Fence Act's mandate-estimated at US$4.1 billion, or more than the Border Patrol’s entire annual budget of US$3.55 billion- was the main reason that it was not fulfilled.[8] In short, Congress failed to continue to fund the project past the initial $1.2 billion procured, in order to finish building the fence.

the bill did nothing and failed to even be completed like most government projects.
>>
>>77279987

Holy SHIT Stefan Molymeme is on a roll lately.
>>
>>77282073
>le no self-awareness man.png
>>
File: subway kid.jpg (39 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
subway kid.jpg
39 KB, 960x960
>>77284438
>mfw I'm going the other way
>>
>>77283374
>Fuck you and him, lying shilldogs.
>Stefan Molyneux
>Shilldog
You libertarians are so blinded by ideology it makes you retarded. Stefan Molyneux is as pro-Trump as /pol/.
>>
>>77289756

Well ok, I guess you won't be voting for trump sens he will never be able to get anything through the legislature.
>>
>>77283854

How about everybody in the Libertarian Party.

Pick your platform year
http://www.lpedia.org/Libertarian_Party_platform

1976 Libertarian Party Platform
>We should return to ... recognizing the right to unrestricted travel and immigration.
http://www.lpedia.org/1976_Libertarian_Party_Platform#Foreign_Policy

1980 Libertarian Party Platform
17. Immigration
>We hold that human rights should not be denied or abridged on the basis of nationality. We condemn massive roundups of Hispanic-Americans and others by the federal government in its hunt for individuals not possessing required government documents. Undocumented non-citizens should not be denied the fundamental freedom to labor and to move about unmolested. Furthermore, immigration mus not be restricted for reasons of race, religious or political creed, or sexual preference.
>We therefore call for the elimination of all restriction on immigration, the abolition of the Immigration and Naturalization Service and the Border Patrol, and a declaration of full amnesty for those people who have entered the country illegally. We oppose government welfare payments to non-citizens just as we oppose government welfare payments to all other persons. We welcome Indochinese and other refugees to our shores, and condemn the efforts of U.S. government officials to induce Indochinese governments to create a new "Berlin wall" that would keep them captive.
http://www.lpedia.org/1980_Libertarian_Party_Platform#17._Immigration

>a declaration of full amnesty for those people who have entered the country illegally
>>
>>77290561
libertarians will have support from noone in the legislature. trump will have the party. Neck yourself you retarded manchild
>>
>>77279987
libertarians are Koch shills and have never been anything else.
>>
Libertarianism is the idea that people should generally be left alone by the government. That's an idea that will never die.
>>
>>77290671

I don't see anything about citizenship or voting rights.

Fail.
>>
I wish there was a way to set up a fascist regime that when once the country was culturally homogenous dissolve into a nearly stateless libertarian government.

Right now western countries need fascism but that always lasts 50 years and then devolves into some sort of terrible mess, the society gets too open and hedonistic and the circle continues. I want fascism for 15 years while we fix the problem and then have it increasingly step back.

That being said there would still need to be strict borders and immigration control even after it was drawn back to ensure demographic change doesn't disrupt the cultural status quo.

Then again all civilizations die eventually maybe I'm just trying prolong the inevitable.
>>
>>77279987
It's left libertarianism

It's getting really fucking annoying to point out how libertarianism works

It doesn't require open borders
It doesn't require the state to do nothing
It isnt the absence of laws
It isnt mutually exclusive with nationalism

Left libertarianism is a cancer and currently more popular than right libertarian

But.....

Left libertarianism isn't really a thing, all it is democrats 20 years ago, that's it. Edgy dude weeds and "not" anarchists

Left libertarianism is a fad that isn't logically coherent
>>
File: HillaryTrumpClinton.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
HillaryTrumpClinton.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>77290383
Trump is and has always been an establishment candidate, you gullible idiot.
>>
>>77290771

>trump will have the party

the party that has universally denounced him as racist. Trump is hated by the republican legislature, but sure go ahead and keep being delusional.

I really don't care who you vote for, trump and hillary are equally just as bad.
>>
>>77289988
hahah this is some serious jewiness
>>
>>77291108
Yea.

That's why every media outlet, celebrity and even members of his own party are trying to sink him.
>>
>>77291108
fuck off irish you dumb cuck noone thinks libertardianism is good other than democrats who are trying to win another election currently.and need something to drain votes.
>>
>>77279987
Is this guy clinically retarded?
>>
>>77291350

If trump loses the libertarian vote for being an NSA big government shill. That is his own fucking fault.
>>
>>77291123
>the party that has universally denounced him as racist
can you name 10 people who are active politicians and members of the party for me? Seems to me that you are so easily outsmarted not only by the media and democrats that I doubt you even know your own representatives let alone remember basic agitprop that affected you so.
>>
>immigrate to a liberal country
>complain about immigrants and liberals
Modern "philosophy" ladies and gents.
>>
>>77291593
do you have any proof of this Mr.conspiratard?
>>
>philosopher

he's not referring to himself is he
>>
>>77291350
>irish?
>>
Once Libertarians realize border crossing is aggression and invasion, then maybe they'll realize killing Mexicans is good. But they want that cheap labor so they're as much cucks as Neocons are.
>>
>>77291593
You going to back up your NSA government shill claim anytime soon you dumb shitcunt?
>>
>>77286554

In Gary Johnson's lolbertarian utopia, what's stopping me from forming a fuckhuge cartel of warbois and smegma crazies and using it to raid villages that were not smart enough to pay for top protection?
>>
>>77291697

Proof of what? That trump wants to increase funding to NSA and the military? He said it in ever debate.

>Trump said Tuesday that he would be "fine" with restoring provisions of the Patriot Act to allow for the bulk data collection, something candidates such as former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush have also called for that was banned with the passage of the USA Freedom Act, which Cruz supported.

"As far as I'm concerned, that would be fine," Trump said.

>http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261673-trump-sides-with-rubio-over-cruz-in-nsa-surveillance
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4268354070001/donald-trump-on-the-need-for-nsa-phone-data-collection/?#sp=show-clips
>>
>>77292036

haha you fucking retard, you must not follow trum at all since he has Supported the NSA multiple times in on tv and in interviews.
>>
>>77292106
You asserted that trump is some kind of giant fucking conspiracy you left libratarian fuck. Back up your fucking conspiratard claims for once you intellectually vacant fuck.
>>
if republicans are so concerned with spics taking jobs, why did they bus them over here in droves for the cheap labor
>>
>>77292399
> why did they bus them over here in droves for the cheap labor
[citation needed]
>>
>>77292309

Are you a complete fucking retard? I said he supports the NSA, and he has publicly said so multiple times.
>>
>>77292482
You fuck you're not squirming your way out of this one. You left libertarian fakes aren't getting away with this shit anymore. Substantiate your fucking claim. You slimy anti gun supporting pro welfare state fake fuck
>>
>>77292309
>trump likes the nsa
>no he doesn't
>wants bulk collection
>consistently talks about the government fixing the problems
>has NEVER spoke about the limits of the executive
How can trumpcucks be so delusional?
>>
File: 1464382232621.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1464382232621.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>77279987
>Molyneux
>Philosopher
>>
>>77288369
Oh, phew, only 12M It's no longer an issue.
>>
>>77292705
who are you quoting you dumb cuck. try again you fair weather libertarian new fag.
>>
>>77279987
Not a single libertarian approves of open borders with welfare benefits.

> Stefan Molyneux
> philosopher

hahaha

Milton has a cogent response to this problem, desu senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE
>>
>>77292052
thats exactly what would happen. you could form your cartel hombres and come conquer our cities.
>>
>>77292816
>libertarian newfag
>Fairweather
Lol, fucking trumpcucks
>>
>>77292673

I just linked and article quoting him in a debate about supporting the NSA and I linked Video of a phone interview on fox of him Supporting the NSA.

Did you just get BTFO so hard you are ignoring reality now?
>>
>>77292879
except for their current fucking candidate gary fucking Johnson who is not only pro gun control but pro open boarders and anti hatespeech aka fuck free speech we big government liberal;s now
>>
>>77292930
>lol
fuck off back to deviant art
>>
>>77287052
Of course they would. They would come to USA to sell drugs, take your jobs, resort to criminality...
>>
>>77292942
>Did you just get BTFO so hard you are ignoring reality now?

where do you think you are
>>
>>77292942
And there you go again trying to insist that you aren't implying trump is some kind of conspiracy by muh nsa big govt boggyman. Fucking neck yourself you left libertarian cunt. try fucking harder you cuck
>>
>>77293013

>johnson who is not only pro gun control
>anti hate speech

so not only are you a complete retard but an absolute hypocrite making up lies with no source.
>>
Welp, Styx officially endorsed Trump. The Trump Train is expanding!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnKD3lHJCkw
>>
>>77293125
If drugs were legal, then what would they peddle that corporations couldn't beat them at?
>>
>>77279987
>Libertarianism presupposes open borders
>>
>>77293092
What did you even mean by Fairweather?
Lol
Haha
XD

Really makes me think...
>>
>>77282469
Libertarians support open borders but willfully blind themselves to the fact that Democrats and leftists the world over bribe 3rd worlders to come to the west for votes.
>>
>>77293230

The only person who has said conspiracy is you.

If you support trump, you should really stop posting, sense you are making his followers look like idiots.
>>
>>77283374
>>
>>77291123
>trump and hillary are equally just as bad
retarded statement

president hillary:
>guaranteed 2nd obama. typical establishment politician. this is a no brainer. country will continue downhill

president trump:
>could go good or bad, at least it's change though
>>
File: 1451083342840.png (29 KB, 382x303) Image search: [Google]
1451083342840.png
29 KB, 382x303
>>77284003
>>
File: j_kII1Rh.png (84 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
j_kII1Rh.png
84 KB, 256x256
>>77284438
>>
>>77293466

open borders wouldn't happen until welfare was dismantled.
>>
>>77284003
says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year
>>
>>77293296
Nice try you cuck. I understand someone told you some shit like
>yo man the worlds fuked up yo like muh 10th amendment yo fuck republithugs im libretarian
In reality you faggots are the farthest fucking left leaning fake libertarians in existance. You litteraly are so retarded that you don't even know your no different than the dnc candidates platform. How fucking much of a lemming pleb do you have to be to never even listen to your own fake ideologies candidate you fuck.
>>
>>77285269
>only low skill jobs can be taken! Open boarders!

H-1B visa Indians will work programming and computer science jobs for half the pay Americans will. Libertarianism is a fucking joke.
>>
>>77293321
>If drugs were legal,

You got me there ;)

But third worlders would always want to come to richer places
>>
>>77293629
so never your ideology is so far outside of reality that not only are you so deluded that you think your candidates platform is something it's not but you actually think that goverment assistance programs will ever be dismanled. You shoulrd read a history book you dumb fuck
>>
>>77291253
I don't know if you've noticed, but the red state masses are VERY discontent lately. They have to be channeled somehow.

>>77291350
>>77291754
>>irish?
>>
>>77284003
Here's your (You).
>>
>>77279987
Indeed. I've left them behind as well. Ayn Rand was right a out them all along, and silly me always thought that was the one thing (her vitriolic hatred for libertarians) she got wrong.
>>
>>77293673
I can tell by the number of times you used a variant of "fuck" that you really know what you're talking about. If only you'd have used "cuck" more. Then I could be sure you're an expert.
>>
>>77293629
>welfare is the only form of welfare
>>
>>77293629
>welfare was dismantled.

And how would wealth be redistributed?
>>
Once you get a nation dependant on government funding there is no going back.
>>
>>77279987

> immigration is a government program

It really isn't. Those hordes of shitskins migrating into the EU are doing it out of their own agency.

The only way to stop migration is to implement border security and sinking the boats which are government programs
>>
>>77293700
>Libertarianism presupposes open borders
>>
>>77293926
>wealth redistributed
Why?
>>
>>77293700

yeah cause american tec industry is in so much trouble right! It only the biggest fuckign industry in the world.

Indian programmers do shit work, and companies and up paying americas twice the normal cost to go in and fix their systems.
>>
>>77293879
Shut the fuck up and delete your account you dumb cuck. You clearly have no retort as you have begun to realize that gary is litteraly a fucking liberal from 5 years ago litteraly no difference. You are the one expanding goverment
>>
>>77293562
>at least it's change

well this sounds fucking familiar
>>
>>77293466
>support open borders
Left libertarians support open borders
>>
>>77283374
you are the shill you fucking shillnigger, the people that inhabit a space matter.
>>
Every about libertariansm except the open borders policy is breddy gud
>>
>>77294166

libertarianism is left
>>
>>77294074
>I dont understand how bubbles work
Did you even try a basic economics course at that community college jerremy. Your ideologie espouses great knowledge of economics but the truth is left libertarian adherents like your self know jack shit about economics
>>
He is referring to beltway libertarians, who are a cancer in the libertarian movement.
>>
>>77293827

Are you saying Republicans don't have beliefs they know will never be implemented?

Some senators want nothing less than a christian theocracy, yet they are still part of the government.
>>
File: ts eternal fashism.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ts eternal fashism.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>77279987

welcome to the reich
read uncle adolphs book
>>
>>77294022
Else the wealth would be concentrated in the top, each time more
>>
>>77294321
>large political party that will still garner votes
vs
>small party of deluded nonintellectual college dropouts who are easily manipulated by either side
You are fucking clueless m8
>>
>>77294241
It's not

Our current government and trump are left
>>
>>77294074
>Indian programmers do shit work

meme, some of the best are Indians
>>
>>77294091
There's that word "cuck" again, but I noticed you only used it one time. If you really want to replace the need for any sources, you have to use it at least five times that often.
>>
>>77294459
>It's not

yeah, it is

read up on the french revolution
>>
>>77282073
Who is the guy that sketch of the spiky hair and glasses is based off of?
>>
>>77294166
>NAP
>close borders

how? Or do lolbertarians do not believe in NAP?
>>
>>77293466
>Libertarians open to the idea of bribes/welfare

What???? even a /pol/tard can't be that fucking retarded....
>>
>>77294529
You libertardians haven't been welcome or relevant since 2012 here m8 You fake fucks need to realise that you are not welcom on /pol/ even fucking muslims are more intelligent and capable of logical strategic discussion than you. kill your self
>>
>>77284438
how about you lean into a wood chipper?
>>
>>77294544
>read up on x
It's not, you're welcome to try and define your argument but it's going to be mired in contemporary politics because you're a pleb

Explain coherently why it's left and why whatever you support is right
>>
>>77286034
Yep, I was libertarian but am now paleoconservative.

Libertarianism got hijacked by civil libertarians, just like republicans got hijacked by neocons for the longest time
>>
>>77294552
Stirner. It's based on a caricature on him. From what i read, it's a very famous meme on /leftypol/ in cripllechan

>>77294544
>>77294459
>muh left vs right
>>
>>77294602
libertarians are tools that libertarians feel they can use to get open boarders but know will never get rid of welfare. they are an ideological dead end for those to stupid to read a book and rely on youtube video's and tumblr posts about muh govt sucks yo to realize
>>
>>77294480
read your own post
>some of
it's rare

yes, they can be good, they can be fucking amazing in fact, but the vast majority of indians in the american tech field just paid for a degree in india and didn't actually get taught anything. they learn the basics of whatever language they'll use and how to copy paste off of stack-overflow. ask anyone on /g/ i've read THREADS of nothing but stupid shit indians have done.
>>
>>77294444

If you haven't noticed most libertarian vote republican, but the 3rd party is basicly a threat that if republicans don't back away from their military and NSA expansionist policies the libertarian will stop voting for them.
>>
>>77294561
>nap
>preventing people from entering your house
Hurr durr

>what is a citizenry and it's derived rights

>lefty/pol/ reinforcing their retarded reputation again
>>
>>77294803

>gibberish

it is and thats the end of the discussion
>>
>>77294803
His talking about the parliament politics after (or even before, not sure) the French Revolution in France. It was there that the left vs right term was popularized. Iirc it was the position of the seats and the politicians that occupied.
>>
>>77294955
>gibberish
Why is it left?

Come on cuck, surely if you're so secure in your belief you should be able to speak it

Left and right as defined by what? I'm sure you and every other retard just uses relativity
>>
>>77292399

Neocons bused them over because they suffer under the delusion that they're 'natural conservatives' and because of the 'muh Catholic conservatism' meme perpetuated by Reagan back in the 80s to justify their political God's hilariously inept attempt to convert hispanics to the Republican Party by giving 3 million of them amnesty. Then there are of course the faggot cons who supported it because of what you mentioned. They're traitors to the Republican Party and to the country in general.
>>
File: kiss.jpg (55 KB, 610x408) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
55 KB, 610x408
>>77294929
so litteraly if the republican party doesn't try to rebuld americxas hard power in foreign polocvy you will pout a gun to the head of our gun rights and open the floodgates to illegals. YOU ARE A FUCKING FAKE LIBERTARIAN. don't even get me started on how fucking retarded libertarian foreign policy is. Talk about fucking delusion. Realpolitik is like space travel compared to libertarians banging rocvks together
>>
>>77294893
Source for thm being bad in general?

> ask anyone on /g/ i've read THREADS of nothing but stupid shit indians have done.
>I'm on 4chan, so trust me, even thou i have zero responsability for my posts
>>
>>77279987
This is why nationalist libertariansm is the only logical conclusion
>>
>>77294262

>basic economics

fucking retards right here spouting memes, like investment bubble.

Why don't you cite some proof, it there was a bubble the P/E ration for tec companies would be completely fucked.
>>
>>77295065
Which does what to demonstrate left vs. Right?

As if defining it relative to the French Revolution means anything
>>
>>77294943
The country is not your house m8.

>>what is a citizenry and it's derived rights

Explain. So the rights are just for the citizens?
>>
>>77295215

Really how different is it from trump who said he would pull out all the bases from overseas?
>>
>>77279987
Philosophical arguments aside, there is a practical reason why we should not have open boarders: pandemic.
>>
>>77295247
never going to happen effective nationalism requires adiquate power projection. Libertarians masturbate to disassembling everything they can because they are incapable of understanding basic geopolitics let alone economic
>>
>>77285269
Dude, come to California. Look with your own eyes. It isn't America anymore.
>>
>>77295163

i already have, you chose to ignore it
>>
>>77295325
>it's not your house
The same principles apply

That's the point of the nap, that it's applied universally
>the rights are just for citizens
Yes
>>
>>77295316
>Which does what to demonstrate left vs. Right?

Nothing. But if i had to guess from his post, classical liberals would occupy the left stand.

>As if defining it relative to the French Revolution means anything

Purely in historical terms
>>
reminder that open borders are fine if there is no welfare
>>
>>77293986
The "government program" part is where the government lets them despite it is clearly against the self interest of the people
>>
>>77295463
>The same principles apply

No, because you would be oversteping on another man private property, ence breaking the NAP

> that it's applied universally

Only to citizens?
>>
>>77295404

California is a case of the government going even beyond federal laws and subsidising illegals to enter the country.

The government gives them free food free healthcare and free housing. And you sit there and tell me the government is not the major factor???
>>
>>77279987
he is still ancap
>>
>>77295399
>what is paleolibertarianism
>shitting on free market economics

go away crypto socialist keynesian faggot
>>
>>77295575
If you are a retard you can believe your post
>>
>>77295575
Yeah, except crime and integration will still be an issue, besides the obvious clash of cultures, distrust and economic problems it causes
>>
>>77295447
You didnt, you're grounding it in a seperate historical situation

If that's the case, the definition is meaningless. Why should we use it?

It's great that you still won't tell us what your transcendent ideology is
>>
>>77295386
trump has threatened to charge nato for support. Currently countries likre germany are breaking the treaty by spending only 1.2% of its gdp on miltary expenditure. well fucking below their agreements. meanwhile we have never broken those agreements and infact have had to double components of our expenditure because europeans are just taking ourt free monies and using it to pay for free votes in the form of immigrants and welfare programs. Trump will be anle to force europe into more right aligned policies or they will risk getting a russian ethnic minority "liberated" in their country without any american support. The entire goal of all this is so that we can actually get benefit close to what we put into nato.
>>
>>77279987

Redpilled as fuck.
>>
>>77295794
>seperate historical situation
>entire basis for libertarianism

wew
>>
>>77295767
Why would they come here if they didn't have a job

They would have to support their entire life from theft or they would die
>>
>>77295714
aka full retard
>>
>>77295670
>because you would be overstepping
Who and what do you mean?

>it's applied universally
>only to citizens
No, it wouldn't be applied to citizens only, the principle is being applied equally to both the government and the alien

NAP isn't defeated merely because desires conflict, just like how some nig wanting your stuff and you shooting him doesn't mean you violated the nap
>>
Styx endorsed Trump
and the debates just showcased how much of a joke the lolbertarian party is after Ron Paul left
>>
>you can't be libertarian and support border control

wew
>>
>>77296001
>They would have to support their entire life from theft

This is what a lot of them do
>>
>>77296001
>They would have to support their entire life from theft

OH GOD!! HOW THE HELL DID YOU DISCOVER THIS!?!?!??! QUICKLY, DELETE THIS NOW!!!!
>>
>>77295890
>entire basis
Lol

This is the only argument you cucks have, trying to tie it to unfavorable historical context

Try logical thinking instead, nobody is libertarian today because of the French Revolution

Not to mention you're conflating the argument again, like a true leftist.

My comment was to your relative definition of left vs. Right, not libertarianism

>still won't say his ideology
Wew indeed cuck
>>
>>77296064
So the NAP applies to non citizens? Well, then you just make my case simpler. By not allowing the free movement of aliens trough someone else property you are breaking the NAP, by meddling in someone else private property.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 960x640
This guy used to be pretty cool, he slowly got a little more wacky and I think Trump supporters pushed this libertarian to the edge. His newest video is him saying "who fuckin cares about the Orlando shooting? Just ignore it"
>>
>>77296304

>another emotional meltdown

calm down nancy, your crybaby shitfit doesn't change the fact that the events leading up to and including the french revolution are the entire basis for the ideology known as libertarianism
>>
File: 1465800533151.jpg (218 KB, 2048x1242) Image search: [Google]
1465800533151.jpg
218 KB, 2048x1242
>>77291108
This is basically you. Just change Bernie to Johnson.
>>
>>77296549
No, because [insert theory of government] gives power to the government to enforce [borders]

You can disagree with this theory of government and the nap, but it doesn't mean the nap and closed borders are inconsistent

The government isn't not allowing the free travel of citizens

It's preventing the trespass of aliens to territory that citizenry have expressed collectively to forbid

Much like a family expresses collectively to forbid niggers from breaking in and killing them
>>
File: crookedirishcuck.jpg (29 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
crookedirishcuck.jpg
29 KB, 605x328
>>77296304
You literally haven't made a successful argument this entire thread you dumb cuck. Irish fucking fake left libertarians like youself that support gary"fuck your gun rights" johnson need to fuck off to twitter you are not welcome here.
>>
>>77295575
>"welfare" is the only form of welfare
>>
>>77283374
> Pro borders
> shill
Pick one
>>
>>77296696
There's nothing emotional, it takes more than a trashy shit post to make an argument

You of course wouldn't recognize that

>entire basis for
No, the entire cause of its existance. Why do you confuse basis and cause as if they're the same thing?

As if the basis for the United states military is rooted in history instead of theory
>>
>>77297143

list those things

remember that exchanging money for goods and services isn't welfare
>>
File: 1454292442156.png (492 KB, 741x885) Image search: [Google]
1454292442156.png
492 KB, 741x885
>>77285756
>republicans aren't that great as /pol/ make them out to be
This board is not pro-Republican. It is anti-leftist.
>>
>if you arelibertarian you must support open borders!

yeah nah. Eat shit. This is why I won't vote for anybody this election. Gonna love the tears when trump loses
>>
>>77297228
>There's nothing emotional
>>77296304

>cause
the events leading up to the french revolution
>basis
the french revolution
>>
>>77283374
Not an argument.
>>
>>77297064
>that support Gary Johnson
Lol no, that'd the thing I've been speaking against mr. Cuck

>haven't made a successful argument
None of my arguments have even been addressed, it's just babby ad hom and garbage in my (you)s

>your not welcome here
I'll just wait until the election ends and the tide takes you out like a piece of trash

It's as if this board didn't exist until the election started to you people lol
>>
>>77283374

The classical liberals had all that worked out. What libertarianism added was the extremism of Rand and Rothbard.

Except the geo-libertarians, but I never understood why they wanted to tie themselves to that name.
>>
Gee, it's almost like you can make any position sound stupid if you generalize it and turn it into an absurd absolute.

If Libertarians thought ALL government programs were UNEQUIVOCALLY unacceptable, they wouldn't be Libertarians, they would be Anarchists.
>>
>>77297445
Your arguments were ignored because they were completely faulty we aren't here to hold your hand go to community college for that you crooked irish faggot. We don't need children playing at intellectual here
>>
>>77295575
>reminder that open borders are fine if there is no welfare

Only if you earn enough to live in gated communities. After 3rd world migrants have spend all their money to get into the US and realize that robots are more qualified and cheapen than them, what are they going to do if there is no welfare and no more money to go back?

Hint: it involves violence and disrespect of private property!
Lolbertarians think they are smart but are unable to think more than 5 days into the future...
>>
File: TonyEmbarrassing.jpg (5 KB, 160x188) Image search: [Google]
TonyEmbarrassing.jpg
5 KB, 160x188
>>77297244

> Do nothing
> Watch country burn
> At least those Trump supporters are suffering too
>>
>>77297348
>another reply without substance
>>77297348
The basis is what something is derived from

Theory is independent from history.

>cause events/french revolution
Yes
>basis
>thing that happened
No, that's not how theories are grounded in logic
>>
>>77283188
shit, I know that reference. Im a god danges weeb after all.
>>
>>77296001
>They would have to support their entire life from theft or they would die

Just like in their home countries, but there is more to steal in the US.
Germany is prime target for thieves from eastern Europe, they don't want to work, they go there for the bigger loot!
>>
>>77297593
>you haven't made a successful argument
>nobody has opposed them
>Yeah because dey stoopid
Maybe in nigger arguments this works

>irish
The fuck do you keep saying this for?
>>
>>77297235
Taking our jobs, using our infrastructure we built and paid for, voting in our politics, the list goes on. They hurt us in many indirect ways.
>>
>>77279987

Kill all libertarians. 99% of them are fiscal conservatives and SOCIAL LIBERALS.
>>
>>77297947
>as opposed to trumpfags who are fically liberal and socially liberal
Huehuehuehue
>>
>>77297901

>working is welfare
that doesn't make any sense
>voting
...what
>infrastructure
is paid through taxes

would you care to try again
>>
File: 1442236973753.png (148 KB, 433x510) Image search: [Google]
1442236973753.png
148 KB, 433x510
>>77297860
>w-why won't anyone respond to my well constructed arguments
>why doesn't anyone like my specialsnowflake ideology I pretend to follow
>why doesn't anyone think im an old fag for being a libertardian ED said that was a thing in 2011
go cry about it on your tumblr you dumb Irish cuck
>>
>>77297832
>>77297611

How about you prove these wrong Lolbertarian
>>
>>77297947
>social liberals support gun rights and free speech

yeah nah

regarding fags and drugs idgaf if they keep it to their own homes
>>
>>77297947
Yeah, the opposite of totalitarianism. Your argument is...?

>>77298056
Taking our jobs, voting for a projection of their culture, using the infrastructure we built up. They will degenerate us back to Mexico or Saudi Arabia. We need strong borders to maintain good people which is the core of what creates good nations.
>>
>>77298163
>w-why won't you respond
Lol, you're the one asserting I made no good arguments, not me, I don't care if you retards can't respond to them
>why doesn't anyone like
People who hold the same opinion as me don't wonder, we know why people don't like it
>2011
lol
>irish
Seriously what is this? My ancestry is northern central European

Are you broken?
>>
File: image.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
896 KB, 700x600
Every post in this thread is not an argument
>>
>>77289602
>He recycles philosophy works for a living.
Isn't that what philosophy has essentially been since the get go?
>>
>>77298169
By not being a libertarian that supports open borders

Real hard
>>
>>77298491

you said the same thing

clarify your position
>>
>>77298511
The irish are literal vermin of the angloshpere it's no wonder I was correct about your heritage. Irish fucks like you are always part of retarded ideologies spouting anything you can to delude yourself into feeling intellectually superior to those who work harder than you and actually made it through college.Shits like you haven't been welcome on /pol/ since 2012 grow up
>>
>>77292907
>>77292052
Wrong.

The demand for protection in border cities from said cartels would be significant. This enormous demand would bring in plenty of security firms looking to peddle their wares and drive competition between them. This competition would drive prices down, making civil protection cheap and affordable for border cities. The free market would fix it.
>>
>>77298900
>no wonder I was correct
I literally just said I wasn't irish you daft bastard

You don't even read posts and even if you could god knows you wouldn't be able to comprehend them

>2012
Try again whippersnapper
>>
File: 1465860331084.jpg (418 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
1465860331084.jpg
418 KB, 1152x648
>>77282073

I still don't understand the meme. Who is this 18th century looking guy supposed to be?
>>
>>77298589
Get over it your form of lebertarian died years ago. Grow the fuck up you irish cant and come to a better understandfing than your ineffective impossible delusion of an ideology. Lolbertarians are lefties now and they will be forever. The basic rule of politics is that if any group does not immediately define where they stand they will shift left. Your delusion is dead
>>
File: Trump grin.jpg (42 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
Trump grin.jpg
42 KB, 620x310
>>77279987
Lolbergs: 2008-2016
RIP in piece
>>
>>77298778
If they go to prison, use our public education system, use our roads, bridges, transportation services, judicial services, public housing, energy infrastructure, taking our jobs which we have invested monetarily in as taxpayers and workers. Voting for our politics, changing the game in their favor, appealing to them, because ethnic population groups have in-group preference.
>>
File: libertarianfate.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
libertarianfate.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>77299185
>Try again whippersnapper
you think I'm guessing at how much of a new fagyou are m8. you really are delusional. I hope to god you aren't some 32 yearold who is still libertarian like pic related, but seriously libertarianism has been dead on pol since 2012 it will never come back. Libertarianism is an ideology that if you haven't grown past by a certain point you are a loser plain and simple /pol/ has long since grown out of it. It's a weak and inefective ideology that breeds indecisive mentaly weak faggots like you when they delude themselves to long.
>>
>>77299271
>died
It's never been alive enough to die, that doesn't mean it's wrong cuck

>they will shift left
Literally every government and relevant ideology today has shifted left. What is you point?

>irish
Literally the dumbest person I've talked to this week
>>
>>77295575
But a first world country having open borders effectively is a form of welfare in itself.
>>
>>77299731
>since 2012
t. Election diftwood

>long incoherent ad hom
Yes I get you're a big strong grown up man, little guy
>>
File: 1453773422420.gif (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453773422420.gif
1 MB, 960x720
>>77299755
>Literally the dumbest person I've talked to this week
you have literally not been able to give me (you)s this entire thread m8 I have had so much fucking fun shitting on you hard for the past half hour you irish shit fuck. You litteraly are so deluded in your special snowflake ideologie that assures you of your own supperiority that you have litteraly been arguing nothing with a compulsive shitposter for half a fucking hour. And all you got out of it is that you now realize how much of an easily manipulated tool you are with aweak ideology that supports your own delusion.
>>
>>77279987
Is there some context here I'm missing? This just looks like a poorly constructed strawman. Have I been blown yet?
>>
>>77280536
>Who says that? Libertarianism is known for letting people have different opinions.

Libertarians are pretty well known for being pro-immigration, pro-open borders, and pro-globalization more generally.
>>
>>77284438
>abondoning white preservation and taking up do-what-ever-the-fuck-you-wantism

sad
>>
Libertarians are delusional autistic morons, they tend to intellectually live in some parallel universe. Libertarian = anti-White.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>77300185
Have another (you), sprout
>>
>>77300281
>Libertarians are pretty well known for being pro-immigration, pro-open borders

On the condition that the welfare state has been eliminated, which is what most people seem to miss.
>>
File: 1456728733441.jpg (34 KB, 680x479) Image search: [Google]
1456728733441.jpg
34 KB, 680x479
>>77300484
>first hit is knowyourmeme
oh yea m8 you really got me with that one
>>
>>77300572
I don't want to see coloureds around, because they are not aesthetic and hot. That's enough for extermination. If world had only white sexy people around, we would live way better.
>>
>>77300572
Let's be honest, the libertarian party, and it's followers don't care about that caviet

They're grabbing for the void left by democrats going full retard, and are barely distinguishable
>>
>>77279987
libertarianism is just communism from another angle. Both seek complete control from a central power, both by obtaining the means of production.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>77300732
Have another (you), lad
>>
>>77300817
>seek
At least use the right words
>>
File: 1464180580390.jpg (68 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1464180580390.jpg
68 KB, 500x495
>>77300784
>I don't want to see coloureds around, because they are not aesthetic and hot.

But that's wrong.
>>
There's actually a lot to know about Stefan Molyneux as it pertains to his stance on Trump that's really interesting.

First and foremost, Molyneux is an anarcho-capitalist. He believes that all taxation is force by threat of violence. Which, technically, means that support of any political candidate is a no-no since that candidate seeks to be the leader of a violent organization (i.e. taxation is force/violence).

This means that, while much of his stuff he's releasing about Trump is true and positive about Trump, he does not support Trump. My guess is that he has an ulterior motive. I suspect this because he's done it before. Remember, Molyneux SURVIVES on nothing but fan donations. In 2008, Molyneux saw tremendous growth of his fan base when he began consoling the Ron Paul movement when Paul lost the nomination after much passion and effort by Ron Paul supporters.

I think Molyneux sees the writing on the wall with the Trump campaign. He knows that Trump will generate a tremendous amount of libertarian and republican support, but he's also betting that Trump will lose because he's an outsider and the establishment will never let an outsider run the crime syndicate.

When Trump loses, Molyneux with his new found popularity will be there to convert the biggest load of regular listeners and fans than he ever has before....leading them down a part toward anarcho-capitalist ideals.

Mark my words. Molyneux is betting that Trump will lose.
>>
>>77301189
Most of them are not. Even vaguely attractive darkies carry genes capable of producing ugly """people""". Ovenworthy. Whites are objectively the most beautiful people. If you are not at least 8,5 White person, you can kill yourself off. It's a kickstarter for humanity.
>>
>>77301210
He's basically just strategic voting

Like virtually everyone else

And it gets views and pleases his audience

There's nothing profound to it.

Also putting out content so frequently to defend someone gives off the image you support them, and might and well be
>>
>>77301458

Russians aren't white, though. They're degenerate asiatics.
>>
>>77301210
Shills cannot talk without paragraphs of text because they are paid by the word and because they are liars who need as much material as possible to build their reality.
>>
>>77301189

Not a real nigger, she just won the genetic lottery and brought out a lot of her old slave master's white genes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.