[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun control is kill forever there is no fucking way people are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 45
File: 1465922083783.png (1 MB, 1137x638) Image search: [Google]
1465922083783.png
1 MB, 1137x638
Gun control is kill forever there is no fucking way people are gonna put up with this shit any longer.

Obama is defending Islam and blaming America for Orlando even the normies are seeing this and getting pissed now.

There will be no more gun laws while Obama is in office people won't stand for it and even the liberals can see how tense this country is right now they know they can't push it.

Trump wins in a landslide and will unfuck this country.

>50 state reciprocal concealed carry
>Abolish ATF, give FBI background check role
>Repeal NFA
>Full auto and silencers is legal again

This is it. This is it. This is it.
>>
File: TrumpClinton.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1941) Image search: [Google]
TrumpClinton.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1941
>>77279360
Trump won't do any of that.
>>
Listen to the POTUS speak his head is so far up his ass it's unbelievable. He literally is defending Islam here, refusing to limit ME immigration, bashing Trump, talking about grabbing guns

https://youtu.be/TRYX7nhT9PI
>>
>>77279360
>Gun control is kill forever there is no fucking way people are gonna put up with this shit any longer.
So long as the Democratic party exists in its current form (or worse) the threat will always be there.

>Obama is defending Islam and blaming America for Orlando even the normies are seeing this and getting pissed now.
Normies seem to want gun control in order to prevent islam from carrying out more attacks.

>There will be no more gun laws while Obama
I'm not worried about Obama. His successors are the problem and yes, that includes Trump who will do anything for approval.
>>
>>77279361
National reciprocity for CCW's is part of his platform.

We'll just have to see. But we know for goddam sure who and what the alternative is.
>>
Let's hope, man. This is only calming hopeful thing I've seen all morning.

The liberal pussies don't seem to understand that they are doing the same ignorant, biggoted things to gun owners that the conservatives did to the gays. The last few years where people get "triggered" and angry over conservatives calling them names and telling them their lifestyles are wrong, it is exactly what they are doing to responsible, law abiding gun owners. The constitution guarantees marriage to citizens the same as it guarantees guns to citizens. It actually is taking restraint for me to not post all caps autistic stuff on facebook telling these biggoted ignorant liberals to just shut the fuck up. I never post shit on facebook either.

They also don't realize that they inspire the same anger and feeling in normal people that normal people inspire in them. Difference is they are the class of people that feel so entitled that they bitch and bitch and bitch and criticize people's ways of life.

It's almost looking like an isis invasion is imminenant since they aren't yet acknowledging that with all the attacks. They'll "catch us off guard" since these terrorist attacks on american soil are all just "isolated inncedents" of "radical violence" I look forward to the invasion because the liberals are gonna reap what they've sown. It might be a few years after hillary but it'll happen. We just keep getting shittier. There has to be a point where it turns around.
>>
File: 08-destruction-of-firearms.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
08-destruction-of-firearms.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>77279360
Meanwhile in California...
>>
>>77279366
Gunpocalypse passed?
>>
>>77279365
>they are doing the same ignorant, biggoted things to gun owners that the conservatives did to the gays
Fucking other men up the ass is not a universal Constitutionally guaranteed birth right. Queers have had all the same rights as everyone else since the sodomy statutes went off the books.

Just sayin.'
>>
>>77279365
Democrats are imploding right now. Trump is setting record vote turnouts and purging the neocons. Everything is changing right now.

GOP is embracing America First nationalism. Dems are becoming globalist marxist violent protesters chaos party.

Everything is different now.

Watch the conventions. Shit is gonna go down. Bigger than 1968.
>>
>>77279360
>Flagrant Optimism: The Post
>>
>>77279360
>50 state reciprocal concealed carry
Yes
>Abolish ATF, give FBI background check role
Doubt it
>Repeal NFA
No
>Full auto and silencers is legal again
He would sign the Hearing Protection Act, but there isn't enough support among Republicans for even a Hughes amendment repeal.

He might end the import bans but would probably support an expanded prohibited persons list.
>>
>>77279365
>It's almost looking like an isis invasion is imminenant since they aren't yet acknowledging that with all the attacks

Are you 12 years old?
>>
>>77279367
100% of it did in fact pass. GG NCR when?
>>
>>77279373
As in the governor signed it?
>>
>>77279364
It may be part of his platform (today), but I doubt it will be signed into law.
>>
>>30273795
>friendly reminder that I'm an annoying statist cunt whose voting for clinton
>>
>>77279368
>freedom is only okay for the things i want to do
That's not really how it works, Phil
>>
>>77279372
It sucks that I'm not old enough to go to gay bars here in orlando. Since there's no isis attacks or anything.
>>
>>77279374
N-NO, BUT IT PASSED
>>
File: 1430211831296.jpg (64 KB, 899x900) Image search: [Google]
1430211831296.jpg
64 KB, 899x900
>>77279366
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>77279368
>phil gets butt blasted once again
Christ man get the hell over it.
>>
>>77279379
You a California resident?

Nogunz here looking to get some before it's too late now that Orlando looks to be the next thing fisting our rights.

>Do they send anything to your address by mail after a purchase?
I have anti-gun family and I would rather that they not know about my politically problematic objects.
>What happens if the address on my drivers' license is different than the one I currently reside in?
>Should I just change it at the DMV?
I already know even long guns are registered now.
>>
>>77279360
>uhh, umm, let's be clear, we need to make guns illegal so our peaceful, tolerant, and absolutely non terrorist muslim friends don't shoot us with them

>now if umm, you'll excuse me i have a tee time and an arms shipment to send to our moderate muslim friends in the middle east
>>
>>77279382
>Do they send anything to your address by mail after a purchase?
I have anti-gun family and I would rather that they not know about my politically problematic objects.
No they don't

>What happens if the address on my drivers' license is different than the one I currently reside in?
If you don't say anything while filling out the forms and keep that stuff consistent it's fine. Though it is illegal to not have matching current addresses on your license.

>Should I just change it at the DMV?
Yes you should. It is actually a regulation in most places that you have to change it within two weeks of moving. They'll give you a temp sticker on the back with the new address or a an interm reciept that will work for buying guns. I went through some dumb shit with an awful FFL near me in a similar situation to buy a $125 mosin once.

>I already know even long guns are registered now.
God damn the liberals are ruining this country for the rest of us.
>>
>>77279384
The address on my license is not technically incorrect since it's my family's main home and I used to go back during school breaks. I mainly reside at my apartment near my former college now.

Probably should get that fixed.
>>
>>30274033
If you can make a reasonable case that you were using the address you thought was right in the extremely unlikely case that it is a problem later, you don't really have to worry. It's not like you are trying to use a made up cover address. Make sure you don't tell the dealer about any address unsureties and fill out all forms with the address on your license.
>>
>>77279360
>Gun control is kill forever there is no fucking way people are gonna put up with this shit any longer.
You've never heard of this little state on the west coast called california then.
>>
>>77279386
DMV address change is free anyways so I guess I should just do that to avoid trouble.
>>
>>77279361

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT
>>
>>77279388
Totally. Whatever they give you while you wait for a new license to come in the mail will be official enough to buy a gun with anyways. I only had to show my paper reciept with the valid address and my photo id with the old address to get the rifle.
>>
>>77279390
They send it to your new address, correct?
>>
>>77279389
>filename
kek
>>
>>77279391
Yeah.
>>
>>77279384
>don't say anything while filling out the forms and keep that stuff consistent it's fine
that could be tough when you need 2 proofs of address/residency.
>>
>>77279394
What counts as proof? None of my residences are under my name.
>>
>>77279394
Oh shit California sounds like an awful place. Beyond proving I'm a US citizen I don't understand why they are so concerned about my address. It's almost like they want to keep track of where guns are. Almost like they want to be able to go get them. But that'd be a paranoid gun nut thing to say right?
>>
>>30274150
AWW NIGGA YOU GOINNA JAAAAAAAAIL NOW

>>77279395
Your id counts and a piece of mail counts. It doesn't have to be that you own it, just stuff with your name and that address on it.
>>
>>77279360
>>50 state reciprocal concealed carry
>>Abolish ATF, give FBI background check role
>>Repeal NFA
>>Full auto and silencers is legal again

One can only hope.

California will thumb their noses at it and continue to infringe.
>>
File: 1461277654017.jpg (119 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
1461277654017.jpg
119 KB, 468x700
Remember guys if they come for our guns we give them the bullets first.
>>
>>77279396
There is nothing worse than caring about your rights and self-preservation in California.

Even talking about going to see a lawyer is seen as suspect to some people.

>>77279397
So if I rip off a shipping label from an Amazon package I can use that?
>>
>>77279395
utility bill, lease agreement, car registration, CCW, or other occupational license from the govt.

>>77279396
>It's almost like they want to keep track of where guns are.
that is the exact point of registration
>>
>>77279400
>label from an Amazon package
that anon is retarded, when you go in to buy a gun ask for specifics and then usually you can show them after the 10 day wait period.
>>
>>77279400
Amazon label will probably work if your FFL isn't a liberal gun control sympathizer. But like
>>77279401
said, any bill or anything other than just an envelope with your name and address is okay.

Sorry CAbros, this shit is pretty crazy. I'm in NY here and it really seems, sometimes, like our states are competing to be the most complacent shitty liberal places in the fucking country. You guys are ahead now with these recent laws lol. Keep up the good fight, anons.
>>
>>77279362

Look how mad Barack Hussein Obama gets about the term Radical Islam.
>>
Since I quit drinking Diet Pepsi in 1996, there has not been a single mass shooting in Australia.

Since I quit thinking of Anna Nicole Smith whilst pleasuring my in 1996, there has not been a single mass shooting in Australia.

Since I switched from Alliant Reloader 22 powder to Hogdon H-1000 powder for 225 grain 338 Lapua handloads in 1996, there has not been a single mass shooting incident in Australia.
>>
>>77279395
>>77279397
>>77279394
>>77279400
>>77279401
>>77279402
>>77279403
According to
https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/dlrfaqs#13G
https://www.turners.com/info/firearm-faqs
http://www.gunrunnerstactical.com/gunrunnerstactical_rules-FAQ.html
second proof of residence only applies for pistols.
>>
I just don't understand why Libs have such a huge issue with guns. They think removing guns will make USA safer and more peaceful. On the contrary, determined people will find a way. We need to spend more time getting the bad guys and less time hurting the good guys.

Just look at a place like Pakistan to see how ineffective gun control is. They have bomb blasts every other month. Likewise, Anders Breivik built a huge car bomb in Norway. There are just too many easy ways to mass murder.
>>
>>77279387
Haha, fucking no.

Texas here, if Congress tried to pass anything resembling Cali gun control here it would be Civil War II like we were mother fucking Marvel comics. We'd be gone, so would Alaska. What are they going to force their will on us with, their 3 round limited no-remove mags?

And then all those crying Hollywood liberals can put Cali desert sand in their 5mpg Hummers. Because we'll be keeping our oil thanks
>>
>>77279406
>second proof of residence only applies for pistols
yes but many, not all, FFL's will require 2 just for CYA reasons
>>
>>77279407
They're useful idiots.
>>
>>77279409
>>77279406
Would a bank statement work? I have e-banking shit, but I can easily print out a statement PDF with my current address on it.
>>
The population of South Carolina was zero prior to the passage of the Gun Control Act of 1968. This is because prior to the passage of the GCA, the legal age to purchase a military grade weapon of mass hatred Browning Hi-Power with the 13 round magazine and an AR-15 in South Carolina was 16. With guns being that easy to purchase it is pure lunacy to suggest that there was any life form, much less that of humans, existing in the midst of that much hateful freedom.
>>
>>77279411
yes
>>
>>77279411
not usually, it normally has to be a govt or "official" related document. I have heard some FFL's even accept college transcripts before
>>
>>77279414
Shit my transcript has my family home address on it.
>>
>>77279360
FBI already HANDLES NICS you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1461644837211.gif (3 MB, 350x205) Image search: [Google]
1461644837211.gif
3 MB, 350x205
>>77279383
This
>>
File: gun grabbers BTFO.gif (83 KB, 676x509) Image search: [Google]
gun grabbers BTFO.gif
83 KB, 676x509
Libtards have been losing for awhile now. The crybabies you see whining about gun control on TV, twitter, and kikebook are the minority.
>>
>>77279418
Holy shit, constitutional carry is growing every year. It's almost like it'll be the norm and shall issue will be seen as too restrictive.
>>
>>77279418
ever heard of the 9th circuit? That recent CCW case will be sent to the Supremes and if Hillary is elected they will make CCW not covered by the 2nd.
>>
>>77279407
No liberal thinks that. It's about telling other people what to do. Complete control. No more no less.

That's why I don't bother arguing with them about the facts.
>>
>>77279420
>mfw I live in Kansas
>mfw we have federal nullification laws
Even if the bitch wins I'd like to see her try. Besides, the loony 9th circuit has their decisions overturned more than any other by far.
>>
>>30273795
Go fuck yourself. This is more relevant to guns than half the threads on this board. You'll come here and bitch but you won't do this to the /k/ movies threads or gear queer threads? Get the fuck off my board you bootlicking faggot.
>>
>>77279422
get ready for federal defunding, all the gib me dats won't let that happen.
>>
>>77279366

>why?

>why must I cry when angels deserve to die?
>>
>>77279369
>I suck at math: The Post

No matter how you look at it The Donald's electoral map is grim, to the point that literally anyone could likely beat him in the general election.

November is going to be a slaughter.
>>
File: murica.jpg (15 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
15 KB, 300x168
it's threads like these that give me hope
>>
File: leave-me-alone-to-die-500x282.jpg (39 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
leave-me-alone-to-die-500x282.jpg
39 KB, 500x282
>>77279427
>hope
have you not read the thread?
>>
>>77279427
After every thread I've seen in the past two days I have literally no hope anymore.
>>
>>77279360
Im fine with them making guns harder to get for criminals but the problem is that its a broad statement. Im not so sure how far they will take it.
>>
File: 1455665755352.jpg (63 KB, 550x1096) Image search: [Google]
1455665755352.jpg
63 KB, 550x1096
>>77279408
>Mfw Marvel Civil War was originally that exact allegory
>>
10/10 armed guards agree. This situation could've been completly avoided. Im staying clear of gun free zones until this autism stops.
>>
>>77279366
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77279432
I've heard people say the bouncer was armed but I've not seen any source for it.

I think it's possible people might just be assuming the bouncer was armed because he's there to stop trouble.
>>
>>77279433
I never really considered that, excellent point. Really a very good contribution to the discussion.
>>
>>77279360

>20 kindergarteners get massacred
>still no awb
>columbine happens at the height of the original awb

There will be no gun control after orlando, if an awb couldn't be passed after muh Sandy hook then there certainly will be no gun control passed now.

I'm a registered Democrat but these assholes need to stay the fuck away from my guns

>tfw living in the south so any gun control measures are a political death sentence for law makers
Its a good feel
>>
>>77279436
>I'm a Good German who votes for the party that wants to disenfranchise me

Fixed that for ya.
>>
So how many mass shootings do you have to have every year in the states before you realize there's a problem and that your childish need to own an army man gun maybe isn't the most important thing ever? I'm just curious.
>>
>>77279437
>he thinks there's a party in US politics that isn't actively opposed to civil rights
>>
>>77279405
You quit drinking Diet Pepsi??? Nigga u crazy
>>
>>77279361

He can't be worse than Hillary, but I agree he isn't any friend of gun rights.
>>
>>77279439
Smoking dope and sucking dick aren't civil rights.
>>
>>77279437

Jokes on you, I'm voting for gary Johnson in November. I had to vote for Democrats in the primary so I voted for bernie sanders because he wasn't hillary
>>
>>77279442
What went wrong in your life that made you decide to tripfag for attention?
>>
>>77279438
I don't know, look at EU for an example, invading hordes of muslim, supported by their government, people who oppose this are punished by their government.
Self defense is frowned upon there, especially if you do so against their people flavor of the month.

You tell me, senpai.
>>
File: 1455511745942.jpg (30 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
1455511745942.jpg
30 KB, 948x711
>>77279366
delete this
>>
>>77279424
gibs me dats can move to California where they belong
>>
You faggots have only yourselves to blame, you all should've voted Cruz.

There is NO candidate this election who will ardently defend gun rights. NONE.
>>
>>77279444
What went wrong in your life that made you vote based on peepees and feefees?
>>
File: trump harder.png (1 MB, 1366x651) Image search: [Google]
trump harder.png
1 MB, 1366x651
>>77279360
obama going full CuCK on the news about muslims
SHillary saying that trump calling Obummer complicit to the enemy as obama cucks himself on live TV is too much doublethink to handle

what the fuck happened to this country. this is obama's legacy.

I was a democrat before these last few years but never the fuck again. red ticket and independants at the local level is the only option
Trump 2016 we need to MAGA
>>
>>77279450
The fact that people think Hillary is a legit and good candidate for this country makes me loose faith in humanity.
>>
>>77279376
>>77279423
only two? damn i'm getting rusty.
>>
File: 1465923748331.jpg (45 KB, 749x782) Image search: [Google]
1465923748331.jpg
45 KB, 749x782
>>77279450
>SHillary saying that trump calling Obummer complicit to the enemy as obama cucks himself on live TV is too much doublethink to handle
>>
>>77279449
>implying I vote
>implying I won't fuck and shoot what I want regardless of the law

Sorry that I triggered you, tripfag
>>
>>77279451

How can she be bad if she is a leftist woman ?
>>
Why is it that Switzerland has the 3rd highest gun ownership in the world, yet manage to go a day without shooting up a public place?

Americans are the problem, not guns.
>>
>>77279449
>avoiding the question (answering a question with a question)

2 minutes in the box
>feelshame.jpg
>>
File: 1405387595750.jpg (92 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
1405387595750.jpg
92 KB, 400x489
>>77279453

WRECKED. Absolutely WRECKED.
>>
>>77279369

Stuck so far up the echo chamber's ass you can't breathe.

> Democrats are imploding right now.

Nope, Democrats are consolidating to win the general like they always do. Republicans are fractured and broken with many big name GOP members denouncing Trump. Many other distancing themselves from his campaign.

> Everything is different now.

It's not. Just because there's a candidate with an entirely different platform than his predecessors doesn't mean his views reflect the voters. According to all credible polls he is hated more than Clinton.

He has a very small chance at winning. It requires him pulling in a lot of unrepresented voters in the GOP. Which includes the neocons, libertarians, and moderate conservatives.

Trump had a chance to 360 his platform over the past few months and reach out to those voters. He's gone all in on his base. He's probably fucked.

Good luck though.
>>
>>77279368
>It's only a right if explicitly mentioned

What is the 9th Amendment
>>
>>77279457
I was not asked a question.

>>77279456
I would assume the Swiss don't let their nutjobs walk the streets and pump them full of psycho murder pills.
>>
>>77279456
>Americans are the problem, not guns

Five bags of popcorn.
Thanks for the only correct statement on /k/ today.
>>
>>77279442
>he wants the government to tell him what he can and can't do with his own body, even when it affects no one else
literally no better than the commies and socialists.
>>
>>77279443
>I had to vote for Democrats in the primary so I voted for bernie sanders because he wasn't hillary
I salute you.
>>
>>77279451
>makes me loose faith
me too, anon, me too.
>>
>>77279451
They don't care about Hillary, they just want another 8 years of Bill.
>>
>>77279459
year in and year out democrats do a good job at unifying the party.

that's mostly because democrats are all fucking sheep and conservatives don't go out to vote when they don't like their candidate (see McCain and Romney)

like the diehard bernie fans are going to be hypocrites when they put their foot in their mouths and vote for hillary. All this raving for anti-establishment only to succumb to it in the end is hilarious.
>>
>>77279459
>Nope, Democrats are consolidating to win the general like they always do.

This.

>implying Republicans can win general elections anymore

ayyy, enjoy your permanent Democrat control in the US
>>
>>77279420
Good thing the 9th circuit can suck the Washington Supreme Court's nuts.

Shall issue since before the 80s, constitutional right to carry both for self defense and defense of the state.

Fuck all californians.
>>
File: 2225789.jpg (65 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
2225789.jpg
65 KB, 500x354
>>77279459
>credible polls
>>
Eh I don't think any gun control will come from this. If Sandy Hook didn't do it this won't.
>>
>>77279360
I think you confused this for /pol/
>>
>>77279420
Imagine it all reverts back to where it was before 1980
>>
File: 1462832043700.jpg (46 KB, 461x424) Image search: [Google]
1462832043700.jpg
46 KB, 461x424
>>77279443
>Open borders
>Threw away a gun in the trash at the LP convention
>Literally the only thing he gets excited about is dude weed lmao
>Under his term as governor NM became majority Hispanic and now we have la Raza trying to start a race war for Aztlan

Gary Johnson, gentlemen
>>
>>77279451
>>77279453
I'm just hoping that america has woken up to this shit. The news is going full propaganda machine trying to stump the trump on this. the silent majority have to fucking disgusted by this.... right?

Obama's speech on "what would using these words change, would it make ISIS attack us less" is a goddamn international disgrace.
>>
>>77279474
Don't forget he is pro gun control and has selected an antigunner as his VP

Libertarians had an opportunity to be a viable third party this year and they decided to be a joke harder than ever before.
>>
>>77279467
>>77279468

Dems still don't turn out for mid term elections, but yes, Executive control is pretty much out of the picture for many years regardless if Trump wins or not.

They needed to dump the religious conservatives years ago, shift away from neo-cons to personal liberty, but not doing so is one of the reasons Congress is still in GOP hands.

Gonna be a rough 4 years, anons.
>>
>>77279474
>>77279476
Why didn't Austin Petersen win?
>>
>>77279363
>Trump
>Caring about approval
>Pick one
>>
>>77279475
MSM is cucked, the internet is fighting it and that's all that matters.

the antigun boomers are stuck in their ways watching CNN waiting to die.

Win an argument with an anti on the internet and you convince any witness.

>>77279478
Too libertarian and he memes.
>>
>>77279456
White America has pretty much the same crime rate as Switzerland.

The problem is our "diversity"

Import third worlders, import third world problems
>>
File: 1458345199234.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1458345199234.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
I swear as time goes by I wonder more and more why I don't become a snackbar myself just to shit up that pitiful excuse of a civilization that the occident is becoming.
>>
>>77279477
Give me a break, there is NOTHING Republicans can do to win general elections anymore

The demographics in the US now heavily favor the Democratic Party, and the people coming into the country heavily lean Democrat

Coupled with a lot of single-issue voters, and the Republicans just cannot win at a federal level
>>
File: logo-large.png (3 KB, 284x115) Image search: [Google]
logo-large.png
3 KB, 284x115
>>77279368
>Phil in charge of missing the point entirely yet again
You know, it's like you're a really good troll, but we know you're just a delusional autistic retard. I mean seriously, you should just do us all a favor and kill yourself. Really.
>>
>>77279456
More or less, yeah
>>
>>77279483
I can't wait for Trump to turn NY and blow everyone's shit out.
>>
>>77279483
>single-issue voters
i think you meant "complete morons"
>>
>>77279368
>Champions gun rights.
>Thinks rights are solely granted by through strict reading of the constitution.

Nigga
>>
>>77279478
As a former ancap who became so fed up with the whole scene let me tell you the truth:

The LP is an autistic incompetent virtue signalling fart sniffing clusterfuck. Their ideas are completely irrelevant and useless against the actual problems facing the country today.

We have to save this country and unfuck ourselves. Libertarians are not helping, at all.
>>
>>77279407

They don't, anymore than they think welfare would end poverty or affirmative action would end racism. What they want to do is harness it and institutionalize it. Turn it into a lucrative administrative empire that gives them money, power, and status.
>>
>>77279472
Faggot
>>
>>77279483
Exactly. The majority of brown people will never integrate. Whites will be a minority soon, we're already at 65% and dropping. We have to stop the immigration. Whites are the only ones who care about liberty.

Trump is our last chance. If we lose this one USA will become a shithole like Brazil.
>>
>>77279486
Trump will win in a landslide 50/50 states.
>>
>>77279432
or you could just carry in them
what are they gonna do, call the cops on you? if so, leave, what are they gonna do, hold you at gun point? lmfao
>>
File: big-data-trump.jpg (75 KB, 488x813) Image search: [Google]
big-data-trump.jpg
75 KB, 488x813
>>77279483
the era of the LBJ "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for 200 years" Black vote monolith is over. the dems have drawn water from the well too many times

the hispanics in the US that can vote have woken up to the fact that they fucking got into this country legally and amnesty for illegals is spitting in the faces of the years they worked through the system

Both realize that illegal immigrants are in direct competition for entry level and blue collar jobs and are directly responsible for driving down their wages and ability to negotiate salary.

>>77279486
he needs to flip 60 votes. thats florida and at most 3 rust belt states. without florida if he flips new york and takes the rust belt (and every 4 corners state but new mexico) on the platform of bringing back american manufacturing he'll win. this has always been a "hold the line" election for the democrats and hillary is failing spectacularly at maintaining the solidarity they need to keep the states Obama won in 2012.

the bernie vote has Jill Stein and the green party to vote for so they can fuck hillary without voting for trump
>but a lot of them will vote for trump
the issue of mass minority community unemployment is fracturing the monolith voting blocks dems rely on

the republican establishment losing their shit at not controlling the GOP anymore is inconsequential, all they're doing is adding themselves to the short list of Quislings who will see their congressional seats pulled out from under them by dark horse grass roots challengers in the next election cycle.
>>
>>77279456
tbf the Swiss don't have niggers
>>
>>77279495
The bernie faggots are irrelevant. If they won't even vote for a candidate they like, what makes you think they'll vote for anyone else?
>>
File: 1464357347333.jpg (57 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1464357347333.jpg
57 KB, 361x691
>>77279461
Yet you responded to it and contributed nothing, just so we could all have a look at what a special snowflake you are, like all tripfags.
>>
>>77279443
So you're literally contributing to Hillary getting elected by not putting a vote in for her only legit competitor. Good job! You really have a great grasp on how politics works!
>>
>>77279498

I know you are in a bad mood because 50 of your people were slaughtered but it's no reason to vote democrat.
>>
>>77279487
No, I mean people like a lot of Latinos (primarily Mexicans)

Those people will SOLELY vote Democrat just on the basis of immigration, so their familia can get a path to legal status
>>
>>77279443
>gary Johnson

wew
>>
>>77279481
>>77279496
So it's urban youths that are shooting little timmy in his math lessons?
>>
>>77279501
>inb4 b-b-but latinos are pro gun

Yes, there is asignificant macho man culture that glorifies guns, but it also glorifies an attitude of not giving a shit about the law. Their origins in shithole countries where the law only exists on paper contributes to this as well.

Basically if they're pro-gun but not interested in changing the law, they're no help to gun rights.

But in fact, they're a detriment since they vote democrat solely due to immigration.
>>
>>77279501
>Mexicans aren't morons
how was my post wrong again?
>>
>>77279430
thats why you dont let it ever go there.

slippery slope
>>
>>77279497
what makes you think them staying home and not voting for Shillary Cunton is a bad thing?

Obama had the youth vote and 98% of the black vote on lock, clinton (the dems eternal 2nd choice- even for bill) has neither. Bernie was the last great hope for the disenfranchised millennial so they're staying fucking home or voting for trump. Trump polls 20% higher than Mccain amongst black voters. romney got essentially none of the black vote at less than 2%. this is a entirely new election landscape that the 2 party political machines no longer fit

this is an election to define the US for decades to come and the only person playing to win instead of playing politics is Trump.

thank god I already got an AR lower and mags, this is gonna be a wild ride if we don't MAGA
>>
>>77279507
I'm just saying don't count on them to decide this election.

They're too lazy and too few in number,.
>>
>>77279500
>implying
>changing the issue
The issue here is that you're basically standing up for one of the most obnoxious, ignorant, delusional tripfags on /k/ while also tripfagging yourself, for no reason other than you got triggered by someone calling trips dumb.

Take my earlier advice to Phil, put us out of your suffering and kill yourself.
>>
>>77279448

This guy speaks the truth.
>>
File: 1459272330872.jpg (369 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459272330872.jpg
369 KB, 900x900
>>77279507
cautiously optimistic
one week it looks like Trump has it in the bag, the next it's Hitlery
I'm honestly terrified for our future as firearms owners and free whites
>>
>>77279509
The issue here is that you homosexuals are getting up in arms because Phil pointed out that you have no constitutional protections for your heathenism.

Or maybe you are a drug addled scumbag.

Either one is reprehensible.
>>
SAFE Act poll

https://polldaddy.com/poll/9444819/
>>
>>77279508
>implying they won't decide this election by not voting for hillary

>>77279511
the news is shilling hard the "increasingly nervous man says this is the end of the trump campaign" narrative with obama and hillary pretending that islam isn't the problem with islamic terror.

but all they're doing is more heavily balkanizing people. fags are on the warpath, normies are pissed about terror, and we're all here getting as many guns as possible.
>>
File: 1465426699332.png (193 KB, 1364x936) Image search: [Google]
1465426699332.png
193 KB, 1364x936
>>77279361

Here's your 0.02.
>>
>>77279513
anyone have a script to run?
>>
>>77279474
The important thing is that he is fiscally a true conservative. Incredibly frugal with money and is not scared to veto garbage bills proposed by legislation. We haven't had a republican in office like this since Coolidge.

>>77279476
Johnson has said time and time again (even recently about the Orlando incident) that more gun laws does nothing but make things even less safe. Just because Bill Weld was pro-gun control doesn't mean GJ is.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/06/14/theres-just-no-evidence-whatsoever-to-su
>>
>Talking all kinds of shit about gun owners throughout his entire eight year presidency
>"We can't lump the millions of Muslims into the same camp as those radicals like ISIL guise!"

>Wants to ban guns and violate the Second Amendment of the United States of America, and in this speech in particular wants to reinstate the AWB
>"Freedom of religion guise! Our Constitution and Bill of Rights guarantee it and we can't label all Muslims in the US as radical extremists and terrorists because they are protected by the Constitution and Bill or Rights!"

He literally contradicts himself every single time he talks about firearms and Islam. I can't stand this two faced lying fool. I can't stand listening to him speak. To have him blatantly trample on the Second Amendment and therefor the Bill of Rights while having him use the exact same document as proof that we need to be tolerant of all Muslims, be they good or bad, just makes my blood boil. He wants to tear out pages of the book but then use the exact same book to prove his point. It's infuriating. It isn't the "Bill of Rights when it suits what point you're trying to get across" and it isn't a pick and choose document.
>>
>>77279514
it's true, hell, I was registered democrat before this year. I turned 18 in 2012. I regret voting in Obama, but Trump is making a whole lot of sense. thankfully I'm a registered Republican now.
>>
>>77279507

I'm writing in Cruz this November and even I tHink this guy has it on the nose.
>>
>>77279518
>He literally contradicts himself every single time he talks

ftfy
>>
>>77279368
SACM here. Even after almost a decade, you're still a fucking retard.
>>
>>77279520
>I'm writing in Cruz this November
Sorry for your disability.
>>
>>77279517

Johnson ran up big debts when he was gov. The budget only balanced on paper due to statutory requirements.

If you're going to throw your vote away, it might as well be for Rand Paul or Ted Cruz.
>>
>>77279524
just vote Trump for the SCOTUS appointments. Congress will reassert themselves and put the presidency back in check like the founders intended.
>>
File: 1455710259704.jpg (102 KB, 700x636) Image search: [Google]
1455710259704.jpg
102 KB, 700x636
>>77279520

Hillary Clinton appreciates your help.
>>
>>77279368
You're on the money this time
>>
>>77279411
bank hell yes
>>
>>77279523

I manage to live an almost-normal life. Don't worry, i don't live in a swing state. If trump loses my state, it's because Hillary won a landslide.
>>
>>77279516
Do we need one? I live in upstate NY and there are "No to the SAFE act" signs and "cuomo's gotta go" signs on almost every lawn. It's the big cancerous hellhole attatched to our southern region that is liberalizing this awful fucking state and keeping people like him in power.
>>
>>77279404
Why do you feel the need to say his middle name every time you're butt blasted about him?
I think he's a shitty President, but fuck, you just sound like an angry 55 year old southerner
>>77279362
> Defending Islam
It's a shitty religion, like all other religions
>>
>>77279531
Because he is a muslim.
>>
File: 556892551.jpg (42 KB, 535x225) Image search: [Google]
556892551.jpg
42 KB, 535x225
>>77279524
>mfw i'll deal with voting day clusterfuck to write in Zappa/Hicks
>>
>>77279530
>NY
see
>CA
>>
>>77279507
>the dems eternal 2nd choice- even for bill
Oh she's well below that. Bill's got a number of nubile young ladies on his call list.

His favorite is known to locals as The Energizer, because she goes all day. Secret Service also prefers her to Hillary because The Energizer is actually polite and sometimes bakes them cookies.
>>
>>77279534
I don't see how the NY SAFE Act has anything to do with CA. Aside from lying crying liberals holding onto it like conservatives hold onto the bible.
>>
>>77279530
>It's the big cancerous hellhole attatched to our southern region
NYC is the hemorrhoid on the ass of NYS.
>>
>>77279532
He's not a Muslim. He's a narcissist ideologue. A Muslim would bow before the will of Allah, Obama bows only before the will of Obama because he knows the right thing to do.
>>
>>77279536
see
>CO
>>
>>77279538
>He's not a Muslim.

>the son of a muslim with a muslim family and 3 muslim names that spent 8 years defending islam, destroying any nation in the middle east that would not bow to the muslim brotherhood and attacking the west for not wholeheartedly accepting muslims is not a muslim.
>>
File: 1452557700279.png (3 MB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1452557700279.png
3 MB, 1500x1001
>>77279486
trips of goddamn truth, I don't trust Trump as far as I can throw him but I'd love to see the Dems get BTFO in this shithole. I can't stand the smug pricks from Albany and NYC, they screw everyone else over constantly. Let's hope they squirm when they realize everybody else is turning against them.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465941267515.jpg (54 KB, 888x832) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465941267515.jpg
54 KB, 888x832
>>77279405
There have been no mass killings in New Zealand and they have AR 15's
>>
>>77279539
Why don't you just directly type out what you are trying to say because NY is shitty, CA is shittier and I don't get what the fuck you are talking about by just posting state abbreviations.
>>
File: Bi0PVTS.gif (525 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Bi0PVTS.gif
525 KB, 300x169
>>77279517
Johnson is a nigger and you are a nigger.

"True conservatives" have conserved NOTHING. They have lost every single battle, every single issue, everything that mattered they bitched and whined and then rolled over for 40 years.

RON PAUL was the "true conservative." His record and character was impeccable, his campaign creative and energetic and it brought in a ton of young people and energized the Republicans like never before. And the GOP shut him down.

Fuck you and fuck the GOP. The neocons need to be gassed for what they did to us. This is why we love Trump so much. He's putting the American people first, not Israel, not K street, not your globalist masters. Johnson is a faggot and a fraud and nobody gives a shit about taxes or balancing the budget. We are in a battle for the survival of our nation. Immigration is the only issue that matters right now.

You are not respected and you're not needed. Get the fuck out.
>>
wow it turns out gun rights has nothing to do with weapons...
>>
>>77279360

>>30276126

fuck you mod

>cant discuss gun control on the fucking weapons board, now on /pol/ were gonna have a bunch of retards talking about good trump is and how the jews did it, you fucking retard

youre a faggot and a swine and you aint my nigga
>>
File: A_FUCKING_LEAF3.jpg (78 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
A_FUCKING_LEAF3.jpg
78 KB, 517x650
>>77279360
>>
>>77279957
oh shit it's the pol welcome waggon
>>
File: everyoneisXX.png (88 KB, 1905x1007) Image search: [Google]
everyoneisXX.png
88 KB, 1905x1007
how did everyone become a rare flag
>>
>>77280701
This thread just pulled in on the "gun control isn't related to guns" train from /k/
>>
>>77280701

the autisitic mod moved this thread from /k/, thats probably why
>>
>>77280701
Thank Jew-god, I thought I was the only one
>>
Fucking faggot ass mods this is a /k/ thread and it belongs on /k/. Now it's just going to get slid in like 5 minutes.
>>
>>77280970

http://boards.4chan.org/k/thread/30276192#bottom

made a thread talking about how retarded the mod is on /k/
>>
>>77280701
because this is the definition of bait on /k/ and is only a shitpost on /pol/, which is basically /trash/
>>
File: wilmore.png (789 KB, 1280x781) Image search: [Google]
wilmore.png
789 KB, 1280x781
the fuck is this mystery shit

2 spooky
>>
>>77279544
You know if you switched a few pronouns you would have the same narrative as Berniefags.

I can't imagine how you can praise Ron Paul while supporting Trump. RP has said on record how much he hates Trump and called him a racist. The last few few years RP has had that islamic cock shoved down his throat.
>>
File: 1362375202681.jpg (49 KB, 600x657) Image search: [Google]
1362375202681.jpg
49 KB, 600x657
Implying Shilldog wins or Obama decides to do a last minute EO to fuck up our shit, is what are the chances of

>ban on uppers
>ban on gun parts

I have a stripped lower and "enough" AR mags for a subpar combat loadout, but money is tight without selling other guns that could also be on the shit list

if there was an AWB in the current market with everyone and their mother having 5 AR lowers, wouldn't companies just keep making baby killing assault uppers and BCGs?

Or is the current plan a Jew York style ban on salt features without grandfathering?

should I be looking for an evil preban upper with assault railz and a baby killing threaded barrel before november or will it not matter due to already having a lower that would come back as pre 2016 from a ATF pulling of my local pawnshops 4473?

can we rely on shillary and the democrats not knowing how guns/the AR lego kit works and banning firearms with ___ features but not the production or sale of the parts themselves?

Or am I doomed to a calicuck style AR with muh preban 30 rounders but a featureless upper? would it make more sense in a KEK situation to just make it an AR pistol and brace the buffer tube instead of getting a crazy grip-stock abortion?
>>
>>77279362
Obama is really out of touch with United States Citizens.

Fucking dickhead can't get out of office fast enough.
>>
>>77279361

Very informative post here… if any anon's accidentally scrolled by, I encourage you to read it yourselves. After reading this new information, I immediately did a 360. It turns out that Trump wasn't the candidate that I hoped for… in the end he's just a career salesman and I got caught up in his lies. I stand here today, pledging 100% of my support to Hillary! The only candidate that will BLAST racism and make history while SHE's at it!!! #SheWentDownInHerstory
>>
>>77279360
Hi, /k/! Welcome home.
>>
>>77280970
>>77280972
>>77281026
>>77281168

thank you greatest allies. now we can all add this flag to our collection and proudly say it was not a proxy :>>)
>>
File: UN-biased-gun-statue.jpg (155 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
UN-biased-gun-statue.jpg
155 KB, 1000x662
>>77281114
Faggot mods just deleted your thread too brother. We can't even talk about the rules in our own board? What the fuck?
>>
>>77281506
kek
>>
File: 1464541194792.png (484 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1464541194792.png
484 KB, 600x450
>>77279453
>>
>>77279360
>mass shooting happens
>Gun control is kill forever
wew. Also are flags missing for anyone else?
>>
>>77280972
that's possible?
>>
File: facsism in the 21rd century.png (45 KB, 297x315) Image search: [Google]
facsism in the 21rd century.png
45 KB, 297x315
>>77281992

i got blocked for 15 minutes for complaining about 4chan
>>
>>77283610
This is fucking horseshit
>>
File: 1447541368896.jpg (226 KB, 783x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447541368896.jpg
226 KB, 783x1200
>>
File: 1448504957949.jpg (227 KB, 762x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448504957949.jpg
227 KB, 762x1200
>>
File: 1435365510680.jpg (217 KB, 786x1200) Image search: [Google]
1435365510680.jpg
217 KB, 786x1200
>>
File: 1435710936220.jpg (209 KB, 776x1200) Image search: [Google]
1435710936220.jpg
209 KB, 776x1200
>>
File: 1454564133538.jpg (234 KB, 786x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454564133538.jpg
234 KB, 786x1200
>>
>>77284121

look at me im the autistic mod from /k/

>you cant talk about the election on /pol/
>you cant have gamethreads on /sp/
>you cant talk about anime conventions on /cgl/
>>
File: what.png (71 KB, 395x843) Image search: [Google]
what.png
71 KB, 395x843
Nice flags guys.

Also
>Left
>Not blaming the right and right values for everything ever
>Howisthisnew.jpeg
>>
File: 1465597221835.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1997) Image search: [Google]
1465597221835.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1997
>>77283256
First I've seen it happen. They usually just delete these gun control threads on /k/, which is a stupid fucking rule that nobody wants. We want to talk about it but they won't let us and there's nowhere else to go.
>>
>>77283610
I was warned for posting a thread that was instantly deleted that said that the board was dead because its full of shills
>>
>>77279364
>>77279375
WHO ARE YOU
>>
>>77285246
tripfags from /k/
>>
File: chinks are bro tier.png (432 KB, 2000x2588) Image search: [Google]
chinks are bro tier.png
432 KB, 2000x2588
>>77279453

>that fucking tweet

Hillgob kek'd.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.