[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to explain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
>>
It's extremely hard to sneak things onto a plane, it's very easy to acquire an illegal firearm.
>>
>We overreacted before and gave away many of our liberties for security theatre
>Why don't we do it again?
>>
File: hetero_superiority.jpg (13 KB, 450x289) Image search: [Google]
hetero_superiority.jpg
13 KB, 450x289
>>77260071

implying that people don't want gays to be shot up
>>
>>77260238
It would be quite easy to sneak anything that isn't made out of metal really. Unless you get a random search, which is quite unlikely.
>>
>>77260238
>open bill of rights
>ctrl+f "right to knives, box cutters, and big liquid bottles on airplanes"
>0 results
>>
>>77260071
Yeah, and I am stilled pissed this shit is banned in airports. Making me bring some small ass soap thing plus me buying water inside. Expensive shit, money grab by airplane companies hiding behind muh terrorism. Keeps those fat ass security employed to do nothing on my dime to I guess.
>>
So where are we going to put all of the metal detectors?
>>
>>77260280
How about we just scrap security clearance altogether?

I mean, you can just bring your own box cutters on the plane to defend yourself, right?
>>
>>77260071
The fuck is an "assault weapon"?
>>
>>77260071
We also allowed certain personnel to carry guns....
>>
>>77260071
>terrorist attacks using planes haven't occurred since 9/11

lolk
>>
>>77260511
any gun that is painted black
>>
>>77260432
How do you ctrl+f a piece of paper faggot?
>>
>assault weapons
opinion discarded
>>
I think you meant the connection between islam and terrorism.

Whoever made that post literally can't put them together.
>>
Assault weapon was not used.
>>
Apples to oranges.

They're not talking about banning guns in clubs, they want to ban them everywhere.

The equivilant would have been, after 9/11, making the possession of a box cutter a felony everywhere in the country, even if it's just sitting in your closet.
>>
>>77260604

Don't be rama rama it's messing with your brain
>>
>>77260071
I thought this was going to be a /pol/ image ending with
>So why can't we understand the connection between Islam and terrorism?
before reaching the red part.
>>
File: tsafail.png (314 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tsafail.png
314 KB, 500x280
>>77260071

>Give up many liberties after 9/11
>still not safe
>>
>>77260071
Did the guy in orlando even have an assault weapon? My understanding is that most of the perpetrators of the highest death-count mass shootings just used handguns.
>>
>>77260452

dude at this point if any shitter tried to threaten an entire plane full of people with a damn boxcutter it becomes a cage match between them & ~200 people who are already pissed having to deal with security

like fucking cut my shoelaces bitch lets see how good you are at highjacking a plane when youve got five people sitting on you & one of them is shitting on your face
>>
>>77260801
That's a connection that liberals can't seem to make even though it uses the same logic from op's picture.
>>
>>77260071
MOVE TO LITERALLY ANY OTHER COUNTRY BEFORE I SHOOT YOU.
>>
>>77260071
They didn't ban any of those things. They only stopped you from carrying them on the plane, you can still put them in your checked luggage.

Guess what? They did the exact same thing with guns by creating gun-free zones.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 720x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 720x677
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE BILL OF RIGHTS

GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA OR BURN IT TO THE GROUND BECAUSE THAT IS OUR BIBLE

FREEDOM OR DEATH
>>
>>77260511
>In general, assault weapons are semiautomatic firearms with a large magazine of ammunition that were designed and configured for rapid fire and combat use.
just because you never cleaned wikipedias toilets does not mean it doesnt exist
>>
File: Screenshot_20160613-112629.png (4 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160613-112629.png
4 MB, 2560x1440
>>77260071
You can still buy 3 ounces of liquid and box cutters though, you just cant take them on a plane.

Also a plane is a physical location, a mass shooting is a concept. All but 1.2% of mass shootings happen in gun free areas.
>>
>>77260603
Why are liberals so racist about guns?
>>
>box cutters are banned on planes

guns are banned in that club.
>>
Civil unrest has nothing to do with it, people are naturally predisposed to go off and slaughter as many of their neighbors as possible before offing themselves and couldn't possibly figure out any other effective ways to do it, or illegally acquire a gun from Mexican cartels, if we were to ban guns. Also thick branches, pencils, power tools and heavy pieces of trash need regulation.
>>
>>77260503

>we medieval warfare on planes nao
>>
>>77260071
What about the shooting in Texas just a few hours ago, where only the one holding hostages was shot?
>>
>democrats defending the patriot act and other bullshit we did out of fear of a statistical anomoly happening
Liberalism isn't a mental illness.
Liberalism is dead.
I want off this wild ride.
>>
>>77260071
>we
>>
There is no such thing as an "assault gun" an "assault rifle" or an "assault pistol". There are battlefield rifles. The AR-15 is not one of them. The G36 and AK series are. The M16 is and is already banned. Banning harmless hunting rifles like the Mini-14 and the FN-FAL, which fall under the stupid media description of "assault rifle" but have never killed anybody is deliberately disarming law-abiding Americans and fun-loving sportsmen. It's exposing them to danger. I can't imagine why any sane person would want this.
>>
>>77260853

I really wonder what those 3 that they caught were.

Some dude literally telling them "lol i have a bomb, no seriously it's right here"?
>>
>>77260511
Guns that are semi- auto, if not auto and look scary to people who don´t understand guns. And I´m not so sure about that first part, the second may be enough.
>>
>>77260397
You don't fly very often.

Those xray machines are actually pretty effective especially for finding liquids
>>
>>77261632

I'm actually fairly certain the Mini 14 has been used in more shootings.

Breivik and that Canadian guy used one.
>>
>>77260071
Which amendment is it that guarantees the right to bring liquids on an Airplane?
>>
>>77260705
/thread
>>
>>77261565

Liberals would nuke Texas and feed every surviving White Texan to radioactive Mexican cannibals if they could. I hope Texas leaves the Union and a New German Reich rises to the occasion to defend them from the Americans. God Bless Texas.
>>
>>77260511

A name liberals made up to conflate semiautomatic rifles with assault rigles, which are already banned.
>>
>>77261957
Sounds like a pretty sweet idea for a video game senpai.
>>
>>77260071
But Trump does want to ban Muslims
>>
>>77260071
They're only banned on commercial flights.

If you have a private plane, you can carry as much liquid, as may knives and even guns as you want.

Some retards won't get the distinction there.
>>
>>77260071
I hate liberals so much
>>
stop replying to shill/slide threads you fucking idiots
>>
>>77261089
You need a ruger 10/22, a 20ga, a .410 and a .50bmg to round out that collection.
>>
>>77260071
so ban guns in clubs, problem solved.

i mean nobody banned box-cutters in the entirety of america did they?
>>
>>77260071
/pol/ needs a feature where if the OP hasn't posted again within x time frame the thread locks prematurely to stop these sliding bait threads people reply to without saging
>>
>>77260238
>It's extremely hard to sneak things onto a plane
I literally forgot i was carrying my CCW and I got on a plane. I didn't notice it until like an hour into my flight and I went to take a piss.
>>
>>77260503

Considering over 90% of all the tests done against airplane security have failed I'd say this is actually the way to go.
>>
File: 1399935081969.jpg (4 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1399935081969.jpg
4 KB, 251x241
>>77263146
>>
>>77263146
how did you get past the metal detectors?
>>
>>77263418
He didn't, because he's lying. Those things are fucking sensitive as shit. I almost got strip searched because I forgot I had my debit card in my shirt pocket.
>>
File: occupy_democrats.png (57 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
occupy_democrats.png
57 KB, 960x720
>>77260071
>>
>>77260071
It's strange because I can see the other connection between the two, the Islamic connection. Due to having a "racist brain" it means you don't have to exclude things based on someone having their feelings hurt, it's incredible, it's like have an extra 20 IQ points on its own. If anyone knows who Jim Trumm is and they see him in the street, tell him from me that I think he's a traitor and a cunt. Call him a racist too just for the sake of it.
>>
>>77260071
What's up with these threads where the op posts and doesnt respond? All different ids with no replies to their threads.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.