[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breitbart senior editor Milo Yiannopoulos will deliver a spe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11
Breitbart senior editor Milo Yiannopoulos will deliver a speech on Tuesday at the University of Central Florida, Orlando about Islam and its murderous attitudes towards gay people — a fact that was thrown into stark after a brutal terrorist attack at a gay dance club in the city this weekend.
Yiannopoulos, who recently slammed the left for “choosing Islam over gays,” will speak on campus in the Cape Florida Ballroom at 6:00 PM EDT. Attendance at the event will be on a first-come, first-served basis. The talk is entitled “ABSOLUTELY HARAM: Milo On Gays Vs Islam.”

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/13/milo-speak-tuesday-ucf-orlando-gays-islam/

Live feed begins at 6pm EST
http://youtu.be/ZsZdLyLx5L4
>>
>>77237689
>The talk is entitled “ABSOLUTELY HARAM

truly Milo is king of the gays
>>
>>77237689

MILO MILO FIGLIO DI PUTTANA SUGGI LA SUGGI LA SUGGI LA BANANA
>>
File: IMG_20160527_172220.jpg (293 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_172220.jpg
293 KB, 960x960
>>77237689
Thank you milo I know you can read this
>>
>>77237689

Dank title.
>>
>>77237689
Based degenerate homosexual
>>
File: 12324536362.png (348 KB, 762x430) Image search: [Google]
12324536362.png
348 KB, 762x430
Milo, you wonderful faggot, if you're reading this make sure you stress how gays should be arming themselves and supporting the 2nd Amendment.
>>
He's going to have to re-write his speech, now that we know that the Orlando shooter was a repressed gay man.
>>
>>77237689
That is one dangerous faggot. Probably runs with scissors, everywhere.
>>
File: lememecambodian.png (563 KB, 933x769) Image search: [Google]
lememecambodian.png
563 KB, 933x769
>Absolutely Haram

what a cheeky memer
>>
I hope the armed guards are on their toes
>>
As much as I don't agree with everything he says, I think it's really brave to have a speech like that when Orlando might not be safe still. Especially for a gay talking out against radical Islam.
>>
>absolutely haram

If you hate this faggot, you have no soul.
>>
>>77237689
oh that fake faggot already taking advantage of people's deaths
what a piece of crap that guy is
the victims are not burried yet, Godless man pretends he is a christian
fake christian, fake gay, real degenerate POS
>>
File: datboicop.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
datboicop.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>77238268
>Milo, you wonderful faggot,

It's "Magnificent" faggot
It is a paraphrase of "Magnificent Neeeeger" from the movie DRUM
>>
>>77237689
Thanks Milo. You're a fucking faggot but thanks for doing this.
>>
>>77237689
Milo needs to bring up the other American gay man who was brutally killed by radical Islamist's under Hillary's watch while she did nothing. Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi was an American gay man and Hillary basically watched him die a horrible death.
>>
>>77238437
I hate him for being a faggot, but I respect him as a public speaker and publicist.
>>
>>77237689
i love milo. medfag here located 100 miles away and seriously considering going to the event except that the drawback is 5 hours in the car total today and it's 95 degrees outside here now. So I may have to stream it. Damn I wish I knew in advance. Milo is a terrific speaker and intelligent speaker whom I feel represents me. Milo if you are reading this, thank you for your vital contribution to telling the truth, improving this world, and keeping us informed.
>>
This warrants a full production serious level presentation with slides and video, frankly.

Including extra handouts of sources to verify for anyone that doubts their veracity.

pew research, video of people being thrown from buildings, spreadsheets of muslim vs nonmuslim terrorism.

If he fucks this up, it could set things back in orlando to a degree that would turn it into san francisco. He better not fuck this up and turn people off of the truth.
>>
>>77237689
shit he's dead

F
>>
>>77238352
Not really.

All he has to say is that Islam has extremely negative views against Gays, more so than any other religion. See: Saudi Arabia, Iran and any ISIS controlled zone for reference. And that being a Muslim himself, it was hard for him to come to terms with it. So decided it was best to purge himself in holy fire, so to speak.
>>
Oh, and other anons, don't get butthurt when he gushes about how gorgeous the campus is. It's not our fault you all live in projects tier universities.
>>
/pol/ has become a board that worship faggots.

>wake me up
>>
PITY THAT FAGGOT DIDN'T DIE IN THE SHOOTING.

We don't need Kike Faggots like him polluting and undermining our movement
>>
does anyone have milo's x-tube...
>>
>>77239574
That's retarded, If the guy was a faggot he'd live like one. He was in Fag'merica after all where Pos is a human right
>>
>>77239765
We don't need niggers for anything.
>>
File: Rhodesians Never Die.png (300 KB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesians Never Die.png
300 KB, 550x310
>>77240208
Ya,Preaching to the choir. You STD infested syphilitic faggot.
>>
He's such a fucking hack
>>
>>77240332
>nig nog
>calling other people STD infected
why don't you go and fuck a hyena?
>>
>all this shilling for Milo

This faggot is being set up as controlled opposition
>>
File: Just No.png (60 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Just No.png
60 KB, 1000x1000
>>77240891
Take your pills, Hans.
>>
is milo gonna get shot by a muslim this time?
>>
>>77237689
what a pity he wasn't out clubbing last weekend. milo is for pol what jack is for ck.
>>
>>77241094
Who in the fuck is jack and why does he deserve a fun night out on the town?
>>
He should bring some Klan hoods and Confederate flags to hand out to the protesters. Short circuit the fuckers.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3263x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3263x2448
>>77240982
>M-muh controlled opposition

Yeah, the Jews use a Muslim to kill a bunch of faggots and then use a faggot to say that he doesn't want to be killed by Muslims, the perfect pawn. It makes complete sense when I make a graph to explain how Alex Jones ties into all this.
>>
>>77241369
Are we the the catalyst that brought memes to the Republican Party?
>>
>>77241496
>ESSEN MEIN SCHEISSE
>>
>>77238881
Oh the irony.
Leftists are the ones using people's deaths in order to push their agendas, namely gun control and restriction on freedom of speech, both in the US and EU. You've been repeating the same shit over and again in pretty much all threads for at least 3 days in a row. Stop leeching off my tax money and find a job already you fucking sandnigger.
>>
File: image.png (52 KB, 200x185) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 200x185
>>77241215
find out for yourself. ck, the slowest fattie board on 4chan.

>>77237689
seriously, stop shilling for milo (or yourself). I can't call him a bastard, but surely someone would do me the favor. he's irrellevant.
>>
>>77237689
based faggot
>>
File: milo.jpg (42 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
42 KB, 500x492
>>77237689
return
>>
>literally admitted he was pretending to support trump (https://youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2626)
>wrote an article against "online troll culture"(http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/)
>people here still like him

He's an attention whore riding on the alt-right wave. He has no convictions.
>>
>>77237689
Youre a shameless huckster Milo, cashing in on the deaths of people you claim as your own.

Youre a rotten, evil kike faggot, Milo, and i hope there are a couple of well-armed moose limbs in the audience.

>You do support 2A, right?
>>
He is truly the Queen (male) of /pol/.
>>
The face of /pol/ is a fag.

Is most of you secretly fags IRL, /pol/?
>>
Posted on my normiebook. Must break the conditioning somehow!
>>
>>77239466
Soon to be medfag in the same position here, Putnam county by any chance?
>>
>queer jew
>brags about degeneracy
>does disgusting fag things like calling trump "daddy"

fuck off you jew shills
50 dead gays in orlando is just a good start
>>
>>77241369
Knowing him, he'll pull off some triggering shit. Iirc last time he brought a mariachi band
>>
>>77239956
He had a wife, and lived with his crazy Muslim father.
>>
File: 1465698283958.png (1 MB, 1541x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465698283958.png
1 MB, 1541x1080
>>77241496
>>
>>77241705
what a fucking bastard who is butthurt because people wnat to prevent people from getting killed, while others will push for their hatred agenda
keep solving all your lack of argumentation issues by calling other persons muslim
this is not an argument and you know it
you are midly intelligent and your levels of social intelligence are the lowest ever
you fit perfectly on that board, howling with the wolves, sharing one brain with your fellow haters, circle jerking like any far right degenerate will do.
suddently, far right morons pretend to care about gays, now, try to convince the gay community about that
I wish you good luck
>>
>>77239760
It was inevitable, thanks to the "alt-right" this board now loves faggots, kikes and paedophiles. Along with whatever new attention-seeking pseudo-intellectual e-celeb pops up this month.
>>
>>77237689
Usa alt-right spokeperson is literary a faggot. Hahajahahhhqha

It seems left really has won.
>>
>>77242067

It doesn't matter. He's vocalizing sanity.

>>77244449

What are you talking about?

We've never liked Jews or paedophiles.. And the only gay on Pol's radar is Milo.

As long as our views are expressed, because we know the MSM loathes the right narrative, it doesn't matter. Do you not get that ?
>>
>>77237689
We need him for brexit. Please come home.
>>
>>77242067

He's spreading legitimate support for Trump so who cares what his super secret beliefs are.
>>
>I'm a grad student at UCF

Fuck, I should really go, but I'm also a shut-in retard that doesn't feel like driving 45 minutes to see this shit
>>
>>77246847
its cancelled
>>
>>77247350
looks like it's rescheduled for tomorrow
>>
>>77248108
i just want to see the drama
>>
>>77248221
don't we all
>>
>>77245619
>denial
>damage control
>>
After a couple surgeries Milos you will be the next Ann coulter
>>
>>77239760
I hear you'll wake up if you jump off a bridge
>>
>>77249110
Calm down lil' Milo, go suck some dick if that makes you happy and chill but there is no need to get edgy.
>>
Milo has that jew nose going on.

I appreciate him spreading the news but I dont trust him.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.