[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove to me Hillary isn't the most qualified canindate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 460x259
Prove to me Hillary isn't the most qualified canindate.

>was Secretary of State
>led New York out the 08 recession
>spoke out for women's rights as First Lady

I could name more of her accomplishments that have helped American people.What's with all the hate /pol/? Do you hate her because she is a women?
>>
>>77235018

she is most qualified for prison.
>>
>>77235018
I hate her because she is a Clinton.
>>
File: image.png (449 KB, 630x315) Image search: [Google]
image.png
449 KB, 630x315
>>77235018
I support her!
>>
>>77235266

you are really shit at making bait threads, your other one is already dead too.
>>
>>77235610
Why can't you argue your point instead of writing me off as a shill?
>>
>>77235018
If you think two criminal investigations and many Americans killed on her watch is "qualified", then you have zero clue what the word qualified means.
>>
>>77235018
Cankles, Cuckzilla, Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriends Wife.
>>
>>77235018
She's the one who started the muslim problem by invading Syria. Now that she's pissed off half the world, she wants to move them into YOUR neighborhood while she sits on her iron throne protected by teams of bodygards
#neverkillary
>>
>>77235018
Go bait someplace else, Cucky Cuckson
>>
>>77235902
>>77235767
Not an argument. Are you going to answer the question? Is Hillary the most qualified for president?
>>
>>77236124

she is most qualified to be put behind a shed and have a firing squad go at her, the traitorous lying brain damaged cunt.

go back to training pleb
>>
She has been involved in numerous corruption scandals dating back to Watergate. If you want a person with zero scruples and not single care for all the peons she rules over, then sure, she's the most qualified.
>>
>>77236124
Since you don't have enough reading comprehension to understand their rhetoric, let me help you

their responses translate to "no".
>>
>>77236241
>>77236369
>logical fallacies
I just want you guys to admit Hillary is the most qualified. It doesn't matter about her policies. Is she or is she not the most qualified canindate
>>
She's a woman
>>
>>77235018
>Her policy of destabilizing the Middle East led to the rise of the Islamic State.
>>
File: 1465878253716.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465878253716.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>77236641
no
>>
>tfw she's going to win my state

At least we're insignificant
>>
>>77236641
She was an abject failure as Secretary of State, and now she wants to be promoted to President?

FUCK NO.
>>
>>77236641
She's not.
>>
>>77235018
>brilliantly navigated the arab srping
>>
>>77237073
Hillary was Secretary of State during Obama not Bush trumpfag
>>
File: Hillary-4.png (1 MB, 1155x3016) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-4.png
1 MB, 1155x3016
Hillary hates women. She only uses them as a political tool.
>>
>>77237250
Implying trump hasn't been pandering to minorities since forever
>>
>>77236856
/thread
>>
File: Hillary-Clinton-Ravaged.jpg (57 KB, 468x592) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton-Ravaged.jpg
57 KB, 468x592
>>77235018
>Hillary isn't

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
>>
>>77237246
The so-called "Arab spring" was during Obama, not Bush.
>>
She is most qualified by default. I'd die before allowing a reality tv star to be president and make this country a laughing stock. I respect my country too much to allow Trump to ruin it.
>>
>led New York out the 08 recession
Not even Hillary would be so retarded as to claim this
>>
>>77235018
>was Secretary of State
>used this status to lead a disaster in Libya and break security codes with her emails

>led New York out if the 08 recession
Kek. That's not what a federal senator for a state does

>spoke out for women's rights as First Lady
Wew, how notable, when given a massive podium, she said some words. Meanwhile as first lady she proved to be a failure as she tried to get a healthcare bill passed in the 90's to no avail.
>>
>>77235018
>spoke out for women's rights
I think I see the problem.
>>
>>77236124
It is an argument, you retard. It shows her gross negligence at her job, and her desire to fuck over this country.
She's not fit to be a Walmart greeter.
>>
>>77235266
you know that you're ID shows up when you post. Probs not taught at Shill school
>>
Judgement > Experience

While Clinton is a much safer choice than debate ducking Donald orange man Facist Trump, Sanders has proven to be much more progressive, peace seeking, and has stood with the workers on nearly every issue. Hillary meanwhile is literally in bed with Wall Street.
>>
File: cunt29.jpg (145 KB, 688x908) Image search: [Google]
cunt29.jpg
145 KB, 688x908
>>77235018
no. she is a criminal which makes her unqualified to hold the office.

>>>sage in options
>>
I identify as a Rockefeller Republican so she's my first choice sort of.

But I think she's too much of a hawk, and may be a bit too neoliberal too.

>>77237808
She's a little like Nixon that her rhetoric and actions are very different.
Both are centrists when all is said and done.

My biggest issue with her currently is the fact that she has those special glasses people use for when they had a stroke.
Big red flag.

>>77238064
Sanders has his own problems.
>>
>>77238064
Bernie will be the nominee after Hillary is arrested?
>>
File: NKBK17.jpg (132 KB, 753x369) Image search: [Google]
NKBK17.jpg
132 KB, 753x369
>>77235018
>was Secretary of State
so what/ What does that demand? Nothing but taking marching orders around the world

anything she did conceive and implement was a disasterous farce and will need to be un-dpne .

She has absolutely no qualifications whatsoever to be anything other than a slick lawyer.
>>
>>77235018
She's corrupt, lies and is two-faced, if that's a perfect candidate, then you should vote for her.

She took 25mil from Saudis who execute women and gays, but is all for gay rights and what not.

She did not lead NYC out of a recession, I forgot she was even in office, she did jack shit.
>>
>>77238315
If it happens before the 25th but I doubt it.

>>77238245
>Sanders has his own problems.
Name only 1.
>>
File: advertise-sign.jpg.gif (60 KB, 559x394) Image search: [Google]
advertise-sign.jpg.gif
60 KB, 559x394
>>
>>77235018
Get out, shill
>>
File: 1465096744548.jpg (56 KB, 327x422) Image search: [Google]
1465096744548.jpg
56 KB, 327x422
>>77238720
You are a bigger shill than he/she is, and you know it.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-1.jpg (79 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-1.jpg
79 KB, 600x426
Hillary is too screwed up from her stroke to be president.
>>
>>77235018

>Do you hate her because she is a women?

the worst thing is, people will take this bait seriously.
>>
>>77238465
All his talk about the predatory big banks but failing to mention one.
While predatory lending was largely carried out by smaller, non-Wall Street institutions
>>
>benghazi
>Emails
>clinton foundation just recently said no to investigating the orlando shooters mosque
>white water
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x366
Shes able to make the hard decisions to burn women and children alive in a church.

She has also shown leadership by being willing to lie to familes of the fallen after leaving ambassadors to die during election years. The stinger missles we gave to Humas brothers friends in the Muslim brotherhood had nothing to do with her decision to sleep thru 300 phone calls that night.
>>
>>77235188
Fpbp
>>
>>77235018
Bait detected
>>
File: 1461962710113.jpg (138 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461962710113.jpg
138 KB, 600x600
>>77235736
his point is that hillary does not have the fanbase in the real, uncensored media of the internet like Trump does.

She spends a lot of money on the companies that own the censored television media and we have proof of her spending a lot of money on Correct the Record's astroturfing campaign.

Donald J Trump will be the President of the United States, and it will be historic.

Wednesday November 9th, 2016 will be Trump's victory day.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.