[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the media turns the attention away from Omar Mateen being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: 1460038267437.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1460038267437.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>mfw the media turns the attention away from Omar Mateen being Muslim to him being a fag with issues in order to silence the "this is what Islam is like" argument

I wonder why I didn't think of it
>>
>has a history of problems (domestic abuse, under investigation by the FBI)
>is also a Muslim
>therefore, this attack is because he's a Muslim
>>
>in order to silence the "this is what Islam is like" argument

More like in order to silence the FBI had red flags all over on this guy and did nothing
>>
>>77230472

>under investigation by the FBI

yeah cause he was a fucking terror threat you cuck
>>
>>77230272
Go look in the archives. Half of /pol/ said it before the media.
>>
>>77230472
>Implying him being Muslim wasn't the cause of all the domestic abuse
>>
Anderson Cooper did a segment for the victims last night and made it a point to not show attackers name and photo..media picked up on this as well as an important note..probably as a model of conduct for future coverage
>>
>>77230272

It's already started all over reddit. The SJW gays are jumping on it to further their apologist attitudes towards Islam, despite the fact that it literally calls for us to be put to death in ANY interpretation.

The left is now ignoring that he was on the terrorist watch list, interviewed by the FBI twice, watched radical videos online, praised numerous jihadist groups and individuals, and that he pledged allegiance to ISIS during the attack.

Now the narrative is shifting to "he was a mentally unstable, self-hating gay." Which might be true. But as usual the media will ignore that the self-hate, the homophobia, the inability to accept being gay comes DIRECTLY from Islam and from the culture he was raised in (his father openly supported the Taliban, said flat out there is a punishment for being gay, Mateen likely saw groups like ISIS shoving gays off buildings in the name of Islam, etc.).

It's a pretty shit time to be a liberal gay dude in this country. I can't even have a rational conversation with other gay people about this because already nobody wants to put any blame on Islam, only 2 days after the attack.
>>
>I wonder why I didn't think of it
Because you're an idiot, it was painfully obvious this would happen from the start.
>>
>>77230493
At least a Russian can spot a false-flag.

>Convenient spic univision reporter breaks into shooters home and contaminates any potential evidence there where it will get thrown out of court for not being substantial proof.
>>
>>77230493
>implying this would shift doubt to whatever the FBI says after this point making any statement less credible
>>
>>77230942
rationalised away as "not rewarding mass murderers with notoriety"
>>
>>77230493

Unlike Russia the US does not remove a citizen's constitutional rights over mere suspicion.

This is not criticism of Russia. Europe should be more like Russia. Totalitarianism is the only thing that can save us.
>>
File: cold. and hard.jpg (38 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
cold. and hard.jpg
38 KB, 600x350
Have they even released the 911 recording of him pledging himself to ISIS?

They record all 911 calls so they must have it. Or is it going to be conveniently lost?
>>
he was pretty much a fag, and since they are mentally ill he committed this act
it's obvious
>>
>>77230973
also have to wonder how the families of the victims feel about how sexual orientation being portrayed in a negative light

your sons and daughters lived a lifestyle that caused this atrocity

victim blaming at its worst
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 539x960
>>77230272
Because stuff like pic related starting to float around. People are starting to ask about the other gunmen witnesses talked about.
>>
>>77231411
its easier to slur the victims who aren't alive to defend themselves
>>
>>77230973
Biggest shooting in US history and it was kept from being top post on reddit. Only let the story rise when they had the gay narrative to push.
>>
>>77230472
>Raised in a full muslim environnment with a taliban father
>Kill 50 fags in the name of Allah
>not connected to Islam
>>
>>77231300
>The US does not remove constitutional rights based in mere suspicion

Complete lie. The Patriot Act is more of a guideline than set of rules for a government currently trying to destroy America in favor of globalization.
>>
File: 1462542970322.png (459 KB, 1043x764) Image search: [Google]
1462542970322.png
459 KB, 1043x764
If he weren't muslim he would not have been driven to mass murder over his sexual insecurity. Islam is the root cause of this shooting. Full stop.

Don't doubt for a second that the media is sliding the Islam thing
>>
>>77230973
>>77230973
> Islam "literally" calls for us to be put to death in "ANY" interpretation

Who told you that ?
>>
>>77230272
They always do this
"It was not a real muslim"
They even said Abdeslam frequented gay bars
>>
>>77231574
talking about him being outed as a fag and thus mentally ill
>>
File: 20772505.jpg (19 KB, 425x239) Image search: [Google]
20772505.jpg
19 KB, 425x239
>>77230272
I think that we all come out of the closet about gay on gay violence. Homosexual extremism is a terrible thing, OP. How long must you remain denial?
>>
>>77230472
found the muslim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

thats just the first couple hundred years.
>>
File: 1465736453428.jpg (308 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1465736453428.jpg
308 KB, 1200x1600
>>77230973
>I can't even have a rational conversation with other gay people
You didn't become gay to have rational conversations, faggot. You did because you're a vicious degenerate.
>>
>>77230272
The leftists are pushing this hard. They're hoping that because he was a self-hating gay that people will forget that he was Muslim, pledged allegiance to ISIS and started shouting "God is great" as he was cutting shapes on the dance floor. They (especially reddit) are acting like this guy is the first terrorist to be consumed by self-hate, and with some bizarro mental gymnastics, they're arguing that his sexual orientation somehow makes him not a terrorist. He was both an Islamic terrorist and a suppressed faggot.
>>
>>77231894
just like all the victims

>your sons and daughters were murdered by a fellow mentally ill homosexual
>>
>>77231590

It was pretty hilarious and disturbing to watch that happen in real-time; conversation was fine until his name was released and his obvious connection to Islam came with it. Then everything on /r/news was nuked.

>>77231431

Unfortunately many of the families will just say that homosexuality still has a long way to go in being accepted in the US, that we need more inclusiveness, diversity, etc.. But I doubt many of them will blame Islam, even though it's the obvious cause of that kind of internalized homophobia and self-hate. All over the country there are kids who are gay in Catholic families, sometimes they get kicked out of their houses, shunned, sent to pray-the-gay-away camps, whatever.

But I don't remember the last time a self-hating homophobic Catholic massacred a bunch of gays.
>>
File: islam-in-europe.jpg (42 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
islam-in-europe.jpg
42 KB, 424x318
>>77231673

Kill yourself Haji

one day your disgusting "religion" will be history and the world will be better for it.
>>
>>77231673
"Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done."
Abu Dawud
>>
>>77232018
yea sounds about right
>>
>>77231953
>I think that we all come out of the closet

shit

I think that it's about time we all came out of the closet .. etc

anyway, say after me, gay on gay violence

it has to stop!
>>
>>77230472

ISLAM GRANTS HIM GETTING INTO HEAVEN FOR WAGING JIHAD

His sins do not matter, if he kills and is killed in the Way of Jihad.

He killed gays BECAUSE HE WAS GAY!!!
>>
I think it was both
>be surpressed fag
>be in religion that hates fags
>converse with extremists and travel abroad
>"Only way to cleanse yourself is to martyr yourself for the cause"
>do it

Its not a one or the other thing, and the claims that he was a "regular" was him casing the joint to figure out how to pull off the attack effectively, and to get off, maybe.

It baffles the mind how everyone tries to paint everything black and white.
>>
>son of major Taliban supporter
>known to have pledged attack to ISIS
>was interrogated by the FBI twice on links to extremist islam
>attacked a target which is hated almost universally by muslims
B-BUT IT WASN'T ISLAM AMIRITE HE'S A GUD BOY STRUGGLING WITH HIS HOMOSEX FEELINGS HE WAS PROBABLY RAPED AS A BOY ANYWAY SINCE HE'S AFGHAN

On another note, I wonder how the FBI let him get out of their sights if he was interrogated TWICE.
>>
>>77231300

Russia is not totalitarian in any way, unless some really fucking topical situation arises. Even then the solution fixes absolutely nothing. You bought memes hard, son.

Russia is a very loose Patrimony AT BEST
>>
File: 1451215075317.jpg (1004 KB, 1181x4721) Image search: [Google]
1451215075317.jpg
1004 KB, 1181x4721
>>77231673
Muslims
>>77232077
I took my lesson from 11S, but it seems the rest of the West didn't yet.
>>
>>77232332
>He killed gays BECAUSE HE WAS GAY!!!

yeah, because gays are generally stereotypical homicidal gun toting maniacs that like to shoot up buildings full of people
>>
>>77232445

Or why he was allowed to purchase guns after being on the watch list for a time and being interviewed twice; the FBI even sent informants to probe him for information and possible radical ties. I'm all for 2nd amendment protections, but shouldn't a flag get raised somewhere along the background checking process? Or perhaps when he tried to purchase military-grade body armor?
>>
>>77231151
>first San Bernardino
>now this
The fuck? Why does this keep happening?
>>
>>77231547
I've logged over 500 hours of Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Medal of Honor and I'll have you know, I can quickscope like a madman. Blink and you're dead, kiddo.
>>
>>77232126
What you quoted is not a Sahih hadith. I was hoping you get something from the Qoran, but I guess it's not possible since there's nothing there.
So saying that Islam advocate literally killing homo in all interpretations is false.
>>
>>77233187

>punishment for simply being homosexual in every Muslim-ruled country is life imprisonment or death

You're right, the Muslims just LOVE gays.
>>
>>77230272
This is what gays are like.
>>
guess what pol, it wasn't a hate crime and obama is protecting muslims
>>
>>77232747

retard, read again what I wrote.

His Imam told him that homos go to Hell, but Jihadis go to Heaven, no matter how they may have sinned in the past.
>>
>>77231962
Wear gloves you shit tier chefs
>>
>>77233336
>n-no its not t-true islam, gays are accepted in my home
>>
>>77230942
Yeah suddenly they will quit mentioning his name because its not Whitey Christianson.

I hope the LBGT community watches close as the news says his born this way gayness is more to blame than his choice to follow the pedo muhammad.
>>
>>77233629
so you're saying all the victims are going to hell?
that's nice of you
>>
>>77232746
> Muslims
Still not true because there's nothing on the death penalty for gays.
>>
>>77233187

Oh and also a radical Imam spoke at an Orlando mosque not long ago who bluntly stated that Islam called for gays to be put to death and that there was no reason to be ashamed of that or feel sorry for it.
>>
they're already trying to turn this around.

>See? This poor Muslim kid grew up like those Crazy Right Wing Bible Thumping Bigots!
>>
>>77234355

>a lot like someone on the religious right

Except the massacre of these gay people was carried out by a Muslim, a much newer addition to the West than Christians. Fuck these people.
>>
File: 1465867884177.jpg (138 KB, 720x463) Image search: [Google]
1465867884177.jpg
138 KB, 720x463
>>77234355
>>
>>77230472
>under investigation by the FBI
Because he was bringing illegal terrorists to USA. How is this not his fault?
>>
>>77231547
The details of everything seem really murky, but I'd be really surprised if there was a second shooter. People almost always think there's multiple shooters at the time whether or not there is. Look at almost any active shooter situation and early reports often talk about multiple shooters when it turns out there's only one.

I think it's likely that many of the injuries came from single bullets hitting multiple people and ricochets. Think about shooting into a crowded dance floor in an enclosed space. We also don't know that all of the injured were in fact shot, but we do know that some trampling was going on as it often does in club disasters.

It seems like after an initial barrage and sweep through the club, he held hostages and was in contact with the police. Supposedly the police were feigning negotiations for 3 hours while they worked on their assault strategy. Hostage situations like that can last hours or days, so that's not unusual, and it's unlikely that many of the deaths occurred during this time.
>>
File: 1465540196978.gif (482 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
1465540196978.gif
482 KB, 500x287
Too bad for the media that this changes diddly dick. We've been riding the "homophobia is learned" train for 30 years now so you can either agree that this proves Islam creates homophobia, or you assert that homophobia is more of a problem in western culture. Kek if that's the road the media travels.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.