[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revealing your power level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 31
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 600x509
How open are you with yours anon?

are you a normie on the streets, a shitlord in the sheets?

When politics Come up at work do you ever just sperg on fbi crime stats?

Interested to know
>>
File: 1459894957422.jpg (35 KB, 399x561) Image search: [Google]
1459894957422.jpg
35 KB, 399x561
I will reveal my power level when someone makes a wrong claim that everyone will ignorantly agree with.
>>
Also, where the fuck is the magazine on that gun?
>>
Also, if you are a secret squirrel, what would being doxxed mean to you? End of relationship ? Loss of job? Estrangement from family?
>>
I actually live in a very small rural northern town so most of us talk freely about nogs and achmeds
>>
>>77228704
What would a Belgian know about rifles?

Other than a (((Belgian))) that is...
>>
>>77228720
Fuck off muslim wog
>>
>>77228393
I keep to myself unless someone says something beyond retarded or they just act naive.
>>
>>77228841
I'm not suggesting that you should be doxxed ya dickhead, just wondering on the cost of being so
>>
>>77228894
>>77228601
Examples?
>>
if people bring up the holocaust I mention I'm a Holocaust Skeptic. Not a denier, or a revisionist, but someone aware all the facts dont add up. I routinely shoot down liberalism, islamic apologists, globalists, and feminists, but I'm not afraid to call the right on its bullshit too. In short, I'm a grumpy unlikeable cynic with 0 pussy
>>
>>77228393

People know I'm very much EU skeptic, that I think transgenders have got a screw loose, that I'm pro gun, that I support completely free speech, PC culture be damned and that I despise the notion that avoiding confrontation is any way to live.
>>
>>77228393
I'm not an autist, so I make sure to only argue near people who are moderately calm in an argument. I don't use opinions, only facts. I keep a note on my phone with tons of statistics, laws, case examples, test results, etc.

I'll give you some examples.

>Ban assault rifles!
>BANNED SINCE 1986

>Repeal the second amendment!
>THE BILL OF RIGHTS IS MEANT TO RESTRICT THE POWER OF THE GOVERNMENT, NOT GIVE RIGHTS TO THE PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE ARE GIVEN RIGHTS AT BIRTH AND THEIR RIGHTS CAN NEVER BE INFRINGED UPON, ONLY DENIED. WHEN THEY ARE DENIED, THE PEOPLE ARE TO PROTECT THEIR RIGHTS.

>Rifles are extremely deadly, we should ban them!
>HAVE SOME WEAPON USAGE STATISTICS FROM THE FBI, AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT HAVE SOME CRIME BY RACE STATISTICS FROM THE FBI. MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP THE BLACKS? IN FACT, IF YOU TOOK ALL BLACKS OUT, LOOK AT THE CRIME LEVELS! BARELY NOTHING AT ALL!

>Terrorism has no religion
>HEY LOOK AT THIS BREAKDOWN OF TERRORIST ATTACKS BY GROUP, LOOKS LIKE THE VAST MAJORITY WAS DONE BY MUSLIM EXTREMISTS

>We shouldn't ban muslims
>A COUNTRY IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO LET EVERYONE IN, WE ARE TO PROTECT OURSELVES.

>Trump is a bigot/racist/xenophobe/islamophobe
>HAVE SOME ACTUAL QUOTES AND VIDEOS

I'm not liked very much by lefties, but I've gotten very good friends from it.
>>
>>77229079
Are you me?
>>
>>77228939
Had to got to college and some blonde bird tried To claim that none of the Muslims are terrorists and they only exist in the middle east. After reading a shit load of statistics of my phone and showing her my "properganda" she claimed that it was the one percent so I did the math of the intake of refugees in my local area. I think it was around 10000. Needles to say I looked like a fascist and even the tutor had venom in his voice when he was talking to me afterward.
>>
I'm becoming more and more open with my views over time, and I keep losing friends that are liberals

Good riddance
>>
I occasionally show a bit of my power level. Generally only in the form of absolutely watertight factual arguments. The funny thing is even when you can point out undeniable facts and let people verify them on their own, oftentimes they STILL won't believe you, just like Yuri Bezmenov said. I've noticed women are more prone to this and will openly say what about muh feelings, but men can do it to. In general, it's easier to have civil disagreements with men, in my experience.
>>
I am 100% incapable of showing my power level on anything. Very repressed Englishman, the stereotype is true.
>>
File: 1462997424879.jpg (67 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1462997424879.jpg
67 KB, 500x483
>>77228601
Yeah same

>>77228939
When someone stated that women make "20% less than men for the same job"
Or when they said that the "Islam and Christianity are just as intolerant"
Also when someone show me vids of chimp-out
Sometimes I have to set it straight or the anger eat me away

Only place when I avoid the sperg out is my father's home, he's very much to the left and I dont want a conflict
Except when he said that Black M wasnt invited to the verdun memorial because he was black, I had to mention that calling France "A country of kuffars" might have helped
>>
>>77228828
>What would a Belgian know about rifles?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Herstal
>>
File: 1465822924396.jpg (60 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
1465822924396.jpg
60 KB, 991x902
>normie in the streets a shitlord in the sheets
Fucking kek
Honestly i go full /pol/ if someones life is endangered immediately.
>>
File: polpepe.jpg (216 KB, 550x526) Image search: [Google]
polpepe.jpg
216 KB, 550x526
I live in a country where most of my beliefs are viewed as normal so I don't have to give a shit about sounding """""problematic"""""
>>
>>77230148
The FAL was based as fuck. I stand corrected
>>
File: 1462318551038.png (244 KB, 888x888) Image search: [Google]
1462318551038.png
244 KB, 888x888
I show my power level with my friends. We have regular political debates. I have already turned two of my friends towards Trump. When we have discussions, I like to bring the hard truth with a bit of humor. I told a group of my friends I'm just trying to save their lives when The Emperor rounds the non believers up and publicly executes them.

At work, I hide it pretty well. But if asked directly I can share my views without the hard edge. I will say I'm voting for Trump, because of anti-globalism, anti-war, and pro-addiction treatment. I will point out his brother was a drug addict, and he has a very liberal view for non violent drug offenders. Most people dont know this, and it stops them dead in their tracks.

Gotta know your audience.
>>
The only time I can reveal my power level is, ironically, around my Muslim friends.
>>
>>77228393
My mum told me about the orlando fag shootings the first thing i said to her was "Nothing of value was lost then" she just replied "thats not very nice"
>>
File: 1442246280001.jpg (114 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
1442246280001.jpg
114 KB, 443x443
>>77229246

>mfw the very first non-shitposting aussie ever
>>
File: 1459663688397.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1459663688397.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>77228939
>It's okay if you're overweight but it is evil if you smoke
>YOU'RE AFFECTING CHILDREN AND OTHERS BADLY!
>mfw the daily smoking rate in Australia is less than the amount of overweight people in Australia
>mfw overweight people are making their children overweight
>mfw more people are impacted negatively by obesity, who make up a large amount of cardiovascular disease deaths, than smokers are affected by smoking.
>mfw smoking rates are going down but the percentage of overweight people are going up
>>
Most of the chicks at work are on the Trump train. I helped accelerate the process.
>>
>>77230407
>FAL
This thing looks like something out of the MGSV weapons editor, kek.
>>
>>77230466
Sounds like me, but like someone said earlier in the thread, it's much easier to have these civil conversations with men rather than women.

I did get my boss to have a 'really makes you think' moment when I said that illegal immigrants in America disproportionately affect poor blacks compared to others, and he's a bit of a feel-good liberal.

Also, good to know about Trump's brother and more in-depth knowledge about his attitude to drugs.
>>
>>77230466
He doesn't drink because of his brother.
>>
>>77229390
>even when you can point out undeniable facts and let people verify them on their own, oftentimes they STILL won't believe you
it really is fucking mind-boggling that people can double down on their opinions even in the face of hard fact. of course you see it here as well, but it's particularly common in progressive shitlibs. when it happens it becomes perfectly clear that their positions are rooted entirely in emotion and half-truths, and they're already too personally involved to look at the facts and reassess.

can you OD on cognitive dissonance? i hope so.
>>
>>77230540
Don't scare your mum mate , that's not cool
>>
>>77230866
7.62 was a savage round for a main rifle
>>
>>77230340
The rest of the world is watching you guys. Do us proud anon. Be a good example of nationalism done right.
>>
>>77228393

I'm an Irish expat.

I have no living blood besides my children.

I own a small business that provides a very comfortable life.

I live in a tourist town 60 miles north of NYC that is almost exclusively far-right (outside of the college kids from Vassar, The Culinary Institute of America and Marist) and 99% white racial demographic.

I openly talk shop with my clients and often engage in "racist" conversations about minority groups just for fun.

My wife and I are like minded, whether her opinions are simply parroting mine or she formulated her own doesn't matter. We only socialize with white families of similar social/economic/religious backgrounds (Catholic).

Revealing my "power level" here is just another day at work/home/play/church etc etc etc. I love living in a white man's paradise.
>>
>>77228393
I show my power.

They say constantly: "You're a fascist", but nothing more happens.
>>
>>77228393
>Live in eastern Europe
>Everyone xenophobic and dislike some other nations/races openly
>>
>>77231478
>ny
>white mans paradise
>>
>>77231478
Irish here also, it would blow your mind to see how cucked the younger generations of Irish are. They are quite sheltered I suppose
>>
File: trump.jpg (59 KB, 639x516) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
59 KB, 639x516
>>77228393
I ran as a Conservative MSP while living in a super-liberal part of Scotland and working in academia. The 10% of people who abandon you will do it quickly, and the rest will be impressed if you have your shit together and explain your positions, and why you hold them, adequately.
>>
>>77228393

I managed to single-handedly redpill all of my IRL friends and family. Now they want me to send them infographs from /pol/ kek.

I'd never hide my power level. This is not a morally acceptable thing for me to do. The harder they try to supress you, the harder you fight back.

Godspeed to all the people who are willing to fight for their believes.
>>
File: 299394994994.png (129 KB, 332x476) Image search: [Google]
299394994994.png
129 KB, 332x476
>>77231713

Outside of the city it's nothing but mountains, luxury resorts and great hunting/fishing/trapping etc etc etc. Factually speaking whites are the largest racial demographic in NYC.

Why aren't you homesteading with your white family in a homogeneous white town? I am.

:^)
>>
File: 1465739813016.jpg (343 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
1465739813016.jpg
343 KB, 1280x852
>>77231229
She didnt really care.
She agreed with me when I told her its the fags that say things like "refugees welcome" and such things.
>>
>>77231782

I grew up on a farm in cork. Hard work is something most Americans are terrified of. A half arsed effort can make your a millionaire here very very fast. I see a lot of potential in young people, misguided upbringing and outside influence ruined them. They need reconditioning, simple as that.
>>
>>77228601
>I will reveal my power level when someone makes a wrong claim that everyone will ignorantly agree with.
This

All the time
>>
>>77228393
I'm somewhat moderate, though I talk about Islam being dangerous all the time.
Thanks to Spain, this shithole is still mostly Catholic and uncucked.
>>
>>77228393

I keep myself limited at work and such to facts, and I mean facts that normies accept, not /pol/-tier "facts". Some people at work were taking about how they supported leave, and even though it would have been a friendly environment, I still kept quiet, limiting myself to remarks about how they don't want us to leave because we're one of two functioning EU economies.

I say more stuff around family, like about all the ISIS and such steaming into Europe, even the German government openly admitting that most of the asylum-seekers are from safe countries, etc. It gets mixed reactions. My grandfather agrees with me mostly, and is very suspicious of all those fighting age young men with no familes flooding in, but my mother and stepfather are all emotional appeals "why would anyone risk their life just for money?" and all that nonsense, believing there's a media plot to make the migrants (who are naturally all fleeing conflict, even the ones who go back after being accepted and fight for ISIS, or drowned the Christians that time on that boat or are raping women across Europe) look bad, rather than the media pushing half the time to get us to let everyone in without any checks, on the basis that unlike literally every single conflict up until now, no-one would ever even think of claiming asylum wen they weren't REALLY fleeing conflict.

It has to be kept in mind that I am by /pol/ standards an out-and out bluepill, I have no issue with actual refugees fleeing actual persecution coming over for refuge.
>>
Only when people make retarded arguments/comments based on feelings and/or blatantly wrong facts.

Also when someone is a cuck near me and shits on the USA for their Gun/Crime rate I ask them why they hate blacks, gets them everytime
>>
>>77229168
Very much this. I've gotten much more respect in the long run for standing up for my beliefs. I have black friends who talk about white privilege and I call them out on their black privilege. They typically agree in the end that everyone has privilege but it depends on where you live and many factors. In my mind that is a subtle red pill and I much prefer to not fully reveal my power level so as to maintain relationships
>>
Just sperged the fuck out on facebook in regards to a friends gun control status that shifted to islam. no fucks given. the truth is there so either people are unaware of the information or are aware and just delusional
>>
File: 1455616349320.jpg (113 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
1455616349320.jpg
113 KB, 900x889
>>77229363
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>77228393
Poke holes in people's hatred of white exclusivity by suggesting they walk their talk on integration.

Tell them that small doses don't count. Exotic lovers and friends don't count.

They actually have to live where the vast majority of Cops and Politicians are non white.

When they fire back with their excuse (whatever it is,) say "So what is so wrong with whites wanting exclusive communities?

Why the double standard? If they claim whites are so dangerous, say they why do you keep living near them? Why have they not killed you yet?

They certainly are not as dangerous as you are saying or you would be running away at the very sight of them.
>>
>>77228393
I will reveal it when the civil war breaks out, I'm preparing heavily, sounds autistic but I'm even drawing up plans how to remove the enemy from our land.
>>
Usually hide it well, except sometimes when I am very drunk I start yelling about Jews
>>
>>77232537
>"why would anyone risk their life just for money?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKZy2FyWFVI
It's a damn shame that there are no subtitles, but show them this. People ingest almost 50 condoms full of cocaine, which could explode with a strong slap on the stomach or even plane turbulence, for 2000 USD or less.
All you need to know is that the blue packages are chem tests that go blue with cocaine.
>>
File: 1462923849095.jpg (97 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
1462923849095.jpg
97 KB, 634x634
>>77228393
I'm cucked by the general social standard people believe in here.
If I speak out I'd lose my job so I just don't
Also whenever Trump comes up or refugees more importantly it's instantly these braindead woman who start speaking at volume 10 "MUH EQUALITY, MUH RELIGION OF PEACE, MUH RACISM"
They cannot think things through and in general have little to no knowledge of what is going on in the world, they watch garbage tv shows and they talk about benine things that supposedly matter to them irl.
I find there is no reason at all to discuss anything with these people.
>>
I don't go shouting my oppinions, but if the topic comes up, or if it is relevant, I will say what I mean.
Most people at least partly agree with me. And even if they don't, they will just respectfully disagree.
>>
>>77228393
like i am on /pol/

i say things how they are and most people don't like me for it, but some are willing to hear me out and research it themselves
>>
File: 1456342518920.jpg (353 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456342518920.jpg
353 KB, 1000x1000
>>77228393
My family and friends all agree with me on race stuff.

>browse /pol/ all day
>/pol/ makes fun of Sweden and how cucked all the swedes are
>I go to the cinema with some friends
>a video about the "cinema tax" is being raised is shown
>I yell out "I wonder where those krones are gonna go"
>I get a collective Amen from the crowd
>next morning I go and have a fika with my girlfriend
>"2 nigger balls please"
>"here you go sir"
The meme about swedes loving nigger balls are true
>we walk home
>walk past some construction workers on break
>a nigger bicycles past and crashes and gets up and keeps going
>the construction workers ask his friend "hey is the nigger alright?"
>"It probably isn't his bike anyway" they say and laugh
>at party trying to contain my power level
>everyone around me blows my powerlevel out of the fucking water
>have a enjoyable discussion about the fucking niggers and muslims
>mfw living in Skåne
>>
>>77229246
Why are Australians debating the U.S. Second Amendment?
>>
>>77233353
you're the only relevant country
>>
>>77233353
Because our media is almost completely centered around the united states, and in terms of international politics we are essentially a US territory by everything but name.
>>
File: 1390786706611.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1390786706611.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
>>77228393
My power level is common knowledge to anyone that's worked with me.

It's gotten me fired from a few jobs, but I don't care. Part of the reason the West is in the position it's in is because people are too afraid to be seen as "racist" or "politically incorrect" in public.
>>
>>77233353
young australians love to criticise the US with a smarmy faggot grin on their face
>>
>>77231927
where in scotland is super-liberal? my hometown i becoming more and more lefty judging by facebook
>>
I told my Muslim gf that I'm a Trump supporter and that Islam is responsible for horrible human rights violations, that Muhammad was a child rapist etc. etc. and she was like ok but we're never talking politics again.
>>
File: 1434805965209.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1434805965209.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>77233329
>"It probably isn't his bike anyway" they say and laugh
based
>>
>>77233560
This as well. The brainwashing runs deep. From the age of 6 to the age of 22 for most people they get brainwashed non stop by the educational system.
>>
>>77233329
Love you Sweden.
>>
>>77228393
I said trannies have a mental illness in our department lounge (engineering) last semester. A student reported me to our advisor and she (the advisor) told me if I said something like that again I would be suspended from the program. I reminded her that I go to a public university and my first amendment right to free speech will not be infringed and I e-mailed her a copy of FIRE's guide to free speech on campus. She opened it, looked through it for about 30 seconds, and turned back to me, sighed, and said something like "just... please be more respectful of other students' opinions." And I replied "as long as they, and you, respect mine."

God DAMN I completely btfo'd her and the faggot sympathizers.
>>
>>77228393
Revealed to close friends slowly and brought them round my way.

When politics comes up I tend to urge people towards it on their own, such as the argument on immigration based on culture, cultural association and more than one person has come to their own conclusion about "the call of the blood"
>>
File: 1458292672306.gif (911 KB, 296x291) Image search: [Google]
1458292672306.gif
911 KB, 296x291
>>77229246
This should be the standard /pol/ procedure on interactions with normies
>>
>>77229246
Post that shit, Downunder
>>
>>77234296
Eh, I'd say the best way to deal with normies is to make them challenge their own views. Show them a few facts, ask a few low key questions (make sure to not make the question that notable in memory, they will later on remember the idea but not where it came from, and attribute it to themselves) and wait for them to ask. The only way to make someone believe something is to make them discover it themselves.
>>
>>77232301

Loved America when I was there for the j1 , granted I didn't see much outside of nyc for the 5 months but I imagine upstate New York is class. Sure I'm only 28, there's time yet
>>
>>77228393

I'm goybook I let things slide because I don't have any employers, but I'll won't go off the chain.

Around my gf I feed her small redpills subltey, she's fairly centrist as far as women go (not a feminist).

Around my feminist roommate I say pretty much nothing. Only snide comments when we watched the sex in the city movie together. She actually works at the YMCA with "newly arrived Canadian citizens." She's also a total slut and would probably be all over my dick if she didn't have a bf. I know she's fantasized about him and I double teaming her.
>>
>>77233632
prepare to get cucked
>>
>>77232537
Anyone with half a brain knows to take this place with a bucket of salt, but that doesn't mean there is a lot of truth too
>>
Pretty open with it.
If politics come up I don't puss away from the topic.
>>
>>77229246
Could you possibly post a pastebin of this text file for fello /pol/acks?
>>
>>77231782
I saddens me how bad its got. Some are Based but too many are lost. I was once told by them that Guns put the lead in people therefore they killed them and not the faggot behind it not to mention completely disregarding facts and statics because I'm the 'brainwashed' one
>>
>>77233560

Canadians share this
>>
Power level visibility off the charts. All my friends hate me, yet they think they can "save me" only to have that backfire on them and get more and more redpilled after every conversation.Guess I'm the one saving them.
>>
>>77234944
the belief that canadians are somehow superior to americans is the worst part of our culture. It's not even that big, but that smugness annoys the fuck out of me.

Americans are great and very similar to us, only with more freedoms and economic prosperity. What's there to be smug about? More land?
>>
Hide it tight in public and FB..

I just tell my sister about stuff I read here. She laughed her ass off when I told her what /pol/ did to Tay AI.
>>
File: 08409848409.png (572 KB, 540x591) Image search: [Google]
08409848409.png
572 KB, 540x591
>>77228393
I'm always right out front with it in job interviews.

>Sir tell us a little about yourself
>FUCK NIGGERS
>
>
>
>Go on............
>>
>>77233022
For reals? Do you actually think this will happen? Deets please
>>
>>77233632
>My Muslim gf

You wearing a mandress yet? You'll be cucked and converting in no time. Trust me on this. My Mormon wife got me to convert before marrying her.
>>
>>77230466
this is one dank as trump pepe senpai. definitely, unequivicably, saved
>>
File: absolutely subversive.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
absolutely subversive.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>77228393
>hid my power level for years
>just a slightly right abbot voter, nothing crazy
>get a bit pissed at a work function
>someone is talking about how refugees living in shit surbubs is basically apartheid
>someone mentions south africa and how white people caused all the problems
>I start talking about Rhodesia and modern Zimbabwe
>get into an argument about whether or not Rhodesia was racist
>people get mad when I suggest the USSR and China were actively subverting african governments
>start talking about good old Yuri and how universities are fucked
>start spouting FBI crime stats
>systematically destroy everyone's arguments for hours, I'm holding court in the sea of mongoloids. I've got the hate facts out and am not stopping for anyone
>eventually people cannot refute my claims
>demand everyone apologize to me for being so fucking dense

didn't get invited out for drinks again.
>>
I don't have the patience to deal with far leftists et al. Especially on facebook so what I do is berate them with facts and logical arguments. I know they are so far gone it won't matter but I know that others will see the interaction, the infographics, the reasoning. I believe that the moderate observers are the ones who will be redpilled.
>>
I am " tell black guys to vote for trump in public" out about my power level
>>
>>77229837
My God a leftist father? That must've sucked a lot, baguette anon.
>>
File: 1354865836535.gif (1 MB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1354865836535.gif
1 MB, 500x358
>>77228393
>tfw openly a menacing jerkass
>tfw people look up to my example
>tfw more and more people around the town and places I frequent are becoming Trump supporters

Also, most of the mexicans have left town because of everyone around becoming more nationalistic.
>>
>>77236125
Of course, when the population of non-whites rises to the point where they want their own government then I have no doubt in my mind that a civil war would break out, you can't have different people with different beliefs all living together in harmony. It just doesn't work
>>
Everyone posting queer little anecdotes about their lives is making it really obvious they never go outside or talk to other human beings. In the United States if you go around mouthing off and confronting people about shit they sends spooks in the middle of the night to snatch you up and force you to take medication and shit.
>>
>>77228393
I pull up the pew research on religion of peace when my friends talk about NotAllMuslims. I keep my power level relatively low at all times and say the stats are "concerning" so I manage to plant doubt
>>
>>77228393
>on the streets
> at work
Hah.
>>
I can't remember numbers. Off the top of my head, I can never remember how many illegals in the United States, how much is spent on them, their crimerates, and so on. I'm afraid that once school starts again and I wear my Trump hat to campus, I'll lose arguments for this reason. I just stick to easy shit like explaining how the Quran calls for followers to kill certain people, or how our tax dollars in fact are being used to subsidize illegals.
>>
More and more every day. If I don't do something to educate them, then I'd be a fool to expect them to learn.
>>
My friends are all anti-immigration and anti-globalism, which isn't that uncommon here anyways especially among men.

Haven't gone balls deep into race & IQ though. And I work in customer service of sorts so I can't/won't bring up politics at all.
>>
>>77236154
It sounds like you got cucked hard man. Don't project your own femininity onto me.
>>
>>77228720
Sadly, loss of life. My wife is the only person that knows my power level. I'm a phd student at a top Ivy League university, and I make a lot of money on taking advantage of social justice and cultural Marxism. I'll get flown out to California to give a talk about cultural appropriation and then my papers get cited in other idiots research. Really though I think it's all bullshit Jew magic, but I studied literature in undergraduate and I'm black. So when I saw the whole sjw femenism white privilege shit take off I knew I could capitalize. I graduate soon, my wife and I are hoping I get a tenure track position at a smaller state school that will pay me more based on my research and then I can really talk about what's on my mind.
>>
>>77237552
I dont blame you for taking advantage of the situation, however I hate you for helping spread this bullshit.
>>
>>77228393
100% open, though I don't feel brave for it since 90% of the country is like that. I debate lefties at my uni frequently, but still. They have no means of hurting me aside from trying to ostracize me and a) I wouldn't care even if it worked, b) it doesn't because I'm funny and people love me.

For example, just few days ago, I was discussing my idea for a novel. It included some ethnic cleansing based on IQ and I remarked (in front of people I didn't know that well) that it would mean depopulating basically the entire Africa. They all laughed, not a single accusation of racism, even though I was at uni with increased chances of encountering a lefty. I think it was because my delivery was entertaining.
>>
>>77237809
It eats me up inside. I just wanted a good life and I was stupid at 18 and failed out of computer science and decided on lit to have a degree.

When I got into my doctoral program i was asked about why I struggled through undergrad. I talked about institutionalized racism and how I was I'll prepared as a young black man to approach high level math courses that were clearly not racially conscious.

I wanted to throw up. My wife understands why I do it. We have a kid coming in a few months, I'm hoping to publish my dissertation as a book and then end it there. It's sick.
>>
About half the people I work with are SJW's and liberals while the other half are more libertarian (I've had success converting one of them into being a Trump supporter), and most of the people I work with know I'm a Trump supporter. I'll occasionally be called a white supremacist or a Nazi (I have blonde hair and blue eyes) but most people are surprisingly tolerant of it.

I've talked about how most African countries were better off under European rule and my opinions about Islam (to a gay Muslim convert no less) among other things, the only thing I wouldn't dare touch is racial issues unless I did it "jokingly".
>>
>>77228826
>I actually live in a very small rural northern town so most of us talk freely about nogs and achmeds
Because you don't actually know any
>>
I try to hide my power level in racism by acting hardcore classical liberalism
Muh free speech
Muh government intervention
Muh nanny state
Works for now
>>
>>77234905
I blame the rubberbandits
>>
>>77238959
>rubberbandits
Top kek
>>
File: 1459551120891.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1459551120891.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
>>77238959
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8
>>
I keep my mouth shut. I work at an international firm full of pretty much every nationality on the planet, so it would get me nowhere.
>>
>Family = 80% /pol/
>Friends = 90% /pol/
>School = 30% /pol/
>Random people = 0-10% /pol/
>Drunk = 1488% /pol/
>>
I generally keep my opinions to myself, although some things do arc me up and I end up sperging a bit:
>Australian gun laws
>Hitler being the sole cause of WW2
>ISIL not being Muslim
I actually quite enjoy the last one because it's so easy to call it out as bullshit by simply referring the early Islamic conquests. You can't argue history.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 400x400
Im like a reverse Jew

I just never give my own opinion and constantly ask questions that would make a jew say SHUT IT DOWN

It's incredibly effective
>>
>>77229079
fuggin same. reee
>>
>>77236265

and then everyone in the bar stood up and clapped, then Albert Einstein came in and gave you a copy of Praktisiches Idealismus
>>
>>77238546
At least you're not drinking the fucking koolaid.
>>
>>77238546
i work for my local alma mater a lot and know this problem. although everyone knows i'm conservative, i don't talk all too open about my opinion regarding refugees, gender etc.
but i never concede them - i don't want to go so far. at most i say nothing.
>>
>>77236512
Yeah it's pretty annoying

Even when I avoid talking politics it end up coming back right into my face as he watch some garbage channel that will inevitably have segment about how racist we are and brown people have it hard
>>
>>77238546
I think you are full of shit but I'll bite

1 based black is worth 10 based whites because it beats the lefties and their 'pet niggers' game.

Be the next Thomas sotomayor or sowell and all is forgiven . If what you say is true (which it isint) then are worth 100 of the basement storm weebs on here
>>
>>77229079
>>77229278
>>77228601
>>77229246

Lies lies and fucking lies.

Discussing this shit with someone under 25 years old wouldd get you ostracized from society.
>>
>>77230866
That's a IR illuminator/scope mounted on top.
>>
>>77228393
full
>>
>>77240606
We're on 4chan. We're already ostracized from society.
>>
File: 1452822283807.jpg (162 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1452822283807.jpg
162 KB, 474x595
>>77240606
>so be a good goy and don't discuss anything
>>
>>77240606
>flag
I don't even have to write the punchline desu
>>
File: lefty arguing.png (144 KB, 429x185) Image search: [Google]
lefty arguing.png
144 KB, 429x185
>>77228393
Quite often I will tell people that they need to fuck off about the gun issue in America, even as an Australian I recognize why you need the second amendment (pic related) and will quite often tell smug leftist cunts that they need to rethink their choices.
>>
>>77240606
>Discussing this shit with someone under 25 years old would get you ostracized from society
I've never really been one with society to begin with. I don't care what they think of me. All I care about is that a vote from them cancels a vote from me. If I have to tarnish my reputation a thousand fucking times to change one mind then I did what I set out to do.
>>
I've been dropping some redpills on my family (the socialist kind) so they know i have some "extreme" views but respect it since i can back it up with fact n stuff. Other than that i openly browse pol in my 30% black 65% arab classroom, noone really cares, they also know i'm not muslim

Today one of them listened to Trump's orlando speech quite loudly, was fun seeing them argue over it
>>
told my freind transgenders were mentally ill - gender dysphoria
he called me transphobic and said mentally ill implies something negative
I told him, transgender people may be nice people but the medical community agrees it's a condition
he then said being gay was also deemed that until fairly recently

I didn't know where to go from there but had him concede gender dypshoria is a thing.
how do I get better /pol/acks?
>>
File: 1461472889988.jpg (289 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1461472889988.jpg
289 KB, 480x800
>>77240758
I just wish I had a normal life anon.

I just wish I was 16 again, laughing and being bluepilled, not giving a fuck about the future, or niggers.

When did it all go so wrong.

I wish I had had some guidance in my life. The redpill and the regrets are eating me alive.

I WANT OUT!
>>
>>77228393
Over 9000

My favorite is red pulling my black friends on the kikes.

Blacks fucking hate kikes already, so it's not hard.
>>
>>77228393
I don't have to. I don't socialize with art"""""school""""" types and even if I for whatever reason wanted to, I'd have no reason to hide my powerlevel. Everyone hates those cucks here.
>>
File: never4get.jpg (72 KB, 373x281) Image search: [Google]
never4get.jpg
72 KB, 373x281
>>77241150
>>
>>77241120
Do leftists/feminists/SJWS exist in Maghreb?
>>
File: wewaz.png (139 KB, 232x345) Image search: [Google]
wewaz.png
139 KB, 232x345
>be me
>wandering in the streets of Bucharest
>suddenly, a gypsy crosses my path
>dirty, smelly, manlet gypsy
>he looks up at me, glorious dacian bloodline, 6.4 ft tall, blond hair, blue eyed, the true saviour of the white race
>can you give me some money, the gypsy said
>at that moment I snapped
>FUCK YOU GYPSY, I HAD ENOUGH, DACIAN UPRISING NOW REEEEEEEEEEEE
>he can't comprehend what just happend
>unsheathes dacian sword
>slice the gyplet in half
>we don't have guns here so we just use what we have
>people start cheering at my sight
>I have filled them with hope, everyone join me in my quest to cleanse romania
>in no time the rest of the country follows and it's now gypsy free
>the white genes demand more, we can't stop now
>annex hungary
>mongols just surrender at the sight of our supreme dacian blood.
>proceed to conquer the rest of easter europe, we are unstoppable
>declare the new romania The Kingdom of Dacia
>we are kings again
>>
>>77236154
I went to Niagara falls a few years ago. I went to the other side to go to some arcade thing. While on the Canadian side I went on a boat tour the went closer to the falls.

There, I told my brother while pointing at the american side and jokingly said, "look at those imperialists, probably aiming nukes at us as we speak!" After that, some dude with a leather jacket and a mohawk turned and looked at me, raised a fist in the air and yelled "YEAAAH!"

This is my experience with your country.
>>
>>77241150
Well you can't go back. You understand more than you wanted to and there's no going back. Now use that knowledge.
>>
File: 1460742070675.jpg (17 KB, 680x671) Image search: [Google]
1460742070675.jpg
17 KB, 680x671
>>77241357
>>
>>77241568
>>77236154
Fuck, wrong person

Meant for >>77234944
that guy
>>
>>77230540
Kek. Similar experience here. I browsed the catalog a little before I went to sleep, saw it, didn't care, moved along, went to bed.
Next morning wife:
>oh wow, there was a shooting at a club in Orlando.
>I heard. Religion of peace shot like 50 homos.
>it was Muslims?
>mmhmm
>>
>>77239822
gib example?
>>
Be smart in you red-pilling of others.

I won't publicly praise Hitler, because it wouldn't bring me any sympathy (quite the contrary), but I can cite crime statistics for example.

Most normies are so blue-pilled that they have no idea about things we consider automatic, like IQ differences between races, criminality of immigrants etc... It's not so hard to widen someone's horizons.

Remember, every red pill counts.
>>
>>77233042
Kek, don't we all.
>>
>>77239790
underrated.
>>
Breaking news
Orlando Shooters home contaminated/broken into by reporters
>>77241941
>>
>>77239790
Well put.
>>
>>77241557
>WE
>>
I don't say a word because people are so retarded that I might aswell waste my time arguing with a mailbox.
>>
It usually only happens when I'm drinking with friends. One of my liberal bernout friends knows I'm full 1488 and accepts our differences. He's aware of killary's massive corruption, so I'm gonna remind him that Bernie jumped ship and try to get him on the Trump train.

My parents were already on the right, but they were a bit neo-conseravite until I showed them the neocons were cucks and they're fully on the Trump train now. Even my college aged sister is coming around. Feels good man.

At work, my boss and coworkers are full maga, so I was able to make them laugh with "Omar 'Don't eat as during my holy fast' Mateen" jokes.

What a time to be alive!
>>
>>77241954
problem is, these hardcore liberals won't even accept facts and brand you as nazi when you name them.
i guess ome of them really have cognitive deficits - they only hear and see what they want and finally interpret anything you say in a way that fits in their world view. it's a disease. i don't even talk to most liberals i know anymore.
>>
>>77228393
I love Tin Tin. The best comic the library had in my elementary school.
>>
File: image_21.jpg (34 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
34 KB, 680x680
I exaggerate every thing I can pretending I am hardcore liberal to the point where the retards beleive me and the smart guys giggle while the retards agree with me.

I also use Memes like DAS RAYCIS MAYNE ironically and call out anything I can and give them a skewed perspective on why their words are hurtful like any delusional liberal would.

Some people ask if I was in a sheltered christian home growing up not knowing I was a crazy sick fuck and nobody knows I regularly frequent /pol/.

Work is fun trolling these goyz, my power level is in the negative range. Its especially fun almost getting caught slipping up saying something then immediatly calling someone a closet racist or facist to get the heat off of me.
>>
>>77241124
what the fuck is being gay considered now? No matter how you put it there's something wrong with gay people and just because they tell you it's not a disease it's certainly a condition out of the norm
>>
>>77241439
Leftys yes but they're slowly losing the battle vs islamists, SJW no. There is a little bit of feminism (in Tunisia it's quite strong from what i've heard), given the woman's condition i can understand it.
>>
>>77231478
Holy shit, nice to see another uncucked American Catholic on here.
>>
>Scotfag
>Getting lunch with my boys
>Someone brings up Orlando
>Reply, jokingly (but not really), with "You realise that was to cover up the Clinton Tapes, right?"
>wat.gif
>Explain the tapes of Hillary laughing about defending child rapists
>"Oh fuck anon that makes sense"

Time2redpill
>>
>>77243020
I think I'd be a 'feminist' in your country tbqhwyfam
>>
>>77238582
That sounds like an amazing existence.
>>
>>77228704
Ask /k/ what it is specifically, but there are plenty of grip-housed mag smgs of that era:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr_MPi_69
>>
File: 1313710015594.jpg (40 KB, 323x497) Image search: [Google]
1313710015594.jpg
40 KB, 323x497
>>77228393
I shock and awe people all the time, you'd be surprised at the people who will listen and the stuff you can learn if you can back your points with facts

I find that liberals are very bad at making points and I have made some friends by trolling feminists at parties

Of course I have been wrong on occasion eg. couldnt think of a good argument for eating meat all the time (besides muh flavor) so I'm a vegetarian now
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.