[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, in light of the recent shooting, lets discuss what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12
File: milo1.jpg (52 KB, 534x652) Image search: [Google]
milo1.jpg
52 KB, 534x652
Alright, in light of the recent shooting, lets discuss what would happen if a total gun ban in the US is enacted. 2nd Amendment is done, all guns, regardless of type, age, etc.. banned. If you have a gun in your possession and you are not police or military, your ass is in prison.

- Confiscation. Possible at all? How many would resist? Would many police refuse?
- Black market for firearms. How quickly does it spring up? Proliferation of homemade firearms?
- Slippery slope. How long/would other amendments suddenly be stricken from the constitution?

Basically, anti-gun folks get their way. What happens?
>>
Hell would break loose as the liberals create a communist state. The Muslims and Mexicans would take over. The Sand Niggers and Beaners would create different countries. They would be in a bloody conflict that would result in the Sand Niggers winning, and creating our great country into a dirty caliphate. Guns would be banned, and so will Christianity.
>>
File: 1452328314807.png (372 KB, 402x594) Image search: [Google]
1452328314807.png
372 KB, 402x594
>>77214524
>>
File: based swiss.png (749 KB, 661x913) Image search: [Google]
based swiss.png
749 KB, 661x913
>>77214524
>What happens?
I pack my shit and move to Switzerland.
>>
>>77214524
>Confiscation. Possible at all? How many would resist? Would many police refuse?
They could try, good luck finding all the "lost" guns and guns owned by gangbangers.
>Black market for firearms. How quickly does it spring up? Proliferation of homemade firearms?
Already exists, would grow exponentially
Slippery slope. How long/would other amendments suddenly be stricken from the constitution?
As many as it takes until those who want to take away the rights realize how retarded they are and their actions go against them.
>>
>>77214524
It would absolutely not happen. Cops and law enforcement would not enforce a total ban on guns. They know they'd be up against a large fight.
>>
We turn into Japan 2.0 where the worst you get is a mass stabbing and 99% of the victims survive
>>
Civil war 2: Electric bogaloo
>>
>>77214530
You do realize Japan has some of the strictest immigration requirements on the planet, is ridiculously homogeneous, and culturally goes out of their way to not meddle in their countrymen's business, right?
>>
>>77214525
Hey Billy, did you get you parents permission to log onto the internet?
>>
Anonymous ## Mod Mod Icon 10/01/15(Thu)19:53:11 No.27429070▶

Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on /pol/.

Troll threads will be deleted, and those posting troll posts will be banned.
>>
>>77214524
Travis Haley, Jerry Miculek, and nutnMOTHERFUCKIN'fancy lead the second American revolution.
>>
>>77214530
Or a massive Sarin attack in the subway that kills hundreds of people. You know, cause that actually happened in Japan.
>>
I would shoot anyone who tried to take my guns. I'd rather die free.
>>
>>77214532
Also they love guns and support Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9up-N5-1pBI
>>
>>77214536
Or we just get more Timothy McVeigh types who use fertilizer.
>>
>>77214535
The stop in dura coat production would stop nutn in his tracks. He'd blow his brains out before he does anything else.
>>
>>77214524
who is this chick?
>>
>>77214539
168 people killed and who knows how much in property damage. And that was with his bomb failing to detonate properly. If it had detonated properly the whole building would have come down and muich more people would be dead.
>>
confiscation wouldn't be possible
>>
>>77214537
This desu
>>
>>77214524
Civil war. Country splits into Christfagistan, Nogunsland, and Texas.
>>
>>77214534
Fuck off faggots

This is /k/, THE gun board.

/pol/ is cancer
>>
>>77214530
>highest suicide rate in the world
>99% conviction rate
Ever wonder why these two are so odd and statistical anomalies?
Because Japan only convicts people they KNOW they can convict. If they can't get a conviction the case is labeled a suicide and no autopsy is performed.
>>
>>77214541
>chick
Wow! Racist and Sexist much? Milo identifies as a demi-boy. Check your privileged shitlord
>>
>>77214536
And yet on a yearly basis we outnumber the amount of deaths from gun violence than that 1 attack that only happened once...ever
>>
>>77214524
You know it's not just the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution you'd have to do away with, right? Something like 2/3 of the states have arms protected in their own state Constitutions, many of which are worded much more strongly than the 2A.
>>
A militia would form with a few hundred thousand strong, we would fight, and we would all probably die or be demoralized and give up before changing anything.

I'm still in either way.

There's a line in the sand right now with AR-15's, and everyone knows it.
>>
>>77214548
Thanks? I found the youtube channel so thanks
>>
File: 1453779430383.png (344 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1453779430383.png
344 KB, 467x453
>>77214524
Jesus Christ, that thing has the most punchable face.
>>
>>77214527
Holy shit Swiss really are based as fuck.
>>
>>77214524
Why don't they confiscate all the other contraband in the US first, you know like cocaine, heroin, meth, you know the whole "war on drugs" thing? Why don't you do that first?
>>
>>77214524
>-Confiscation.
>Possible at all?
No
>How many would resist?
A lot, thusands
>Would many police refuse?
A lot, hundreds

>- Black market for firearms.
>How quickly does it spring up?
Immediately, there is already a market >Proliferation of homemade firearms?
Aside from some 80% lowers, no
>- Slippery slope. How long/would other amendments suddenly be stricken from the constitution?
Never, hopefully
>>
>>77214548
Troll harder

0/10
>>
File: 1460317106208.jpg (396 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460317106208.jpg
396 KB, 600x600
I'd find the nearest crazy militia and join up.
>>
>>77214539
>>77214542
>And that was with his bomb failing to detonate properly. If it had detonated properly the whole building would have come down and muich more people would be dead.
I don't know, his design wasn't the greatest so no wonder it failed.
>>
>>77214549
Such is the price of freedom. Don't like it? Go live in Europe and leave us the fuck alone. Take all the rapefugees with you when you leave.
>>
>>77214558
Wouldn't that be most the south, Appalachian, Texas, and northwest minus the shit hole Seattle?
>>
>>77214561
There'd be a few even in the northeast honestly. I live in PA and I imagine people would cluster here to blast some grabbers.
>>
>>77214560
>the price of freedom
Don't be an idiot. IQ and crime are inversely correlated. East Asians have the highest IQ of any race in the world. They commit the least crime in the world as well. It has literally nothing to do with freedom.

America is a mostly white country, and whites are somewhat more criminal than east Asians. But it's really the latinos and the blacks that make our statistics so grotesque next to the rest of the world's. If America was an all white country our violent crime rate would be similar to Finland's.
>>
File: milo2.jpg (58 KB, 612x654) Image search: [Google]
milo2.jpg
58 KB, 612x654
>>77214541
>chick
>>
>>77214537

I have literally nothing to live for but guns and anime so same.
>>
File: you so finny.gif (2 MB, 320x135) Image search: [Google]
you so finny.gif
2 MB, 320x135
>>77214563
>East Asians have the highest IQ of any race in the world. They commit the least crime in the world as well
I guess you've never been to Southeast Asia in your entire life.
>>
i apply for asylum as a refugee with the swiss.

that fails.. i guess i start assassinating politicians.
>>
>>77214566
If you take the region as an entire quantity, and compare it to the entirety of the white world, the mean IQ of the east asian is still greater. Southeast asians are on the low end of that, but that likely puts them above the lower end of white peoples.
>>
>>77214563
>>77214568
korea detected
>>
>>77214569
I'm a spic actually.
>>
i wish someone would kill bloomberg with a bow an arrow. or car bomb
>>
>>77214524
Good luck wiping away an amendment. This isn't a ban on alcohol we're talking about either.

In the case of it actually happening, the number of "lost" guns would be insane.
>>
buy 3d printer
>>
>>77214524
If even just a few thousand butthurt crazy fuck gun owners decided to go Omar on the police if they came for their guns, most departments would refuse to continue confiscation due to the risk. No officer is going to risk going door to door for guns if they think 1/5 houses are going to open fire with ARs or AKs and fight back. It would also be an insane waste of police resources.
>>
>>77214571
I honestly think the other guy they arrested, the guy from Indiana in LA, was up to something like that. He had weapons in his car and tannerite and an NRA sticker. I legitimately think he was going to try and blow up cali politicians.
>>
>>77214527
That's a lot of concertina wire.
>>
>>77214524
We've actually seen this before. Let me remind you of a time when gangs ruled and the alcohol trade became a booming business.

>one day, congress decided to end alcoholism
>congress passed it without any due process and without the consent of the general public
>first week
>people getting irritated
>need their alcohol
>but ots not that they're addicted
>everyone believes the government has over stepped their boundaries and have become authoritative ass mongers
>riots break out all over
>the Mafia families begin bootleggin' and become millionaires over night basically
>congress realizes they're in deep shit now
>police agencies heavily arm themselves for a war
>another civil war is in the near future
>the second rolls by and everyone is rioting still
>things are getting seriously heated
>then a shinning light appears
>they appeal the 18th as soon as it was enacted pretty much
>not literally weeks, but still, pretty damned fast

A total gun ban will result in the biggest war we have seen on U.S soil. Hundreds of thousands more will die than what did in the American Civil war, and the government will be either left in shambles untill the 28th is taken off the books, or the liberals will realize what they have done, but too late because the governments dick will be too far down their mouths.

Let them ban guns. It will be the biggest mistake they'll make since the prohibition of Alcohol. Let them crumble the country in a day.
>>
File: file.png (530 KB, 425x784) Image search: [Google]
file.png
530 KB, 425x784
>>77214524
Deus Ex happens

>In 2042, new gun control legislation in the form of the Sporting Weapons Act was passed, and the NSF appeared again as the National Secessionist Forces. The new NSF was composed of individuals who refused to give up their rifles, grenades, land mines, and other "collectibles" prohibited by the Act. Led by Leon Woods, the goal of the NSF was to violently overthrow the U.S. government and restore the right of the nation's citizens to bear arms. Originally based mainly in the Western United States, the movement spread eastward, eventually creating a large support base in major eastern urban centers such as New York City. While the United Nations and the U.S. government classified the NSF as a terrorist group, many people saw the NSF as liberators from an increasingly authoritarian U.S. federal government.
>>
>>77214570
Lay off white homogeneity then amigo. It's not the real source. The real source of our problems is the ghetto and how dem programs keep the ghetto the ghetto by giving hand outs and passing antigun bullshit.
>>
>>77214525
Lay off the paint chips son, they aren't lead based anymore.
>>
>>77214579
I am not going to deny reality because racism makes you uncomfortable. Handouts exacerbate the problem of darker minorities slightly but the root of the issue sits in their genes. IQ is the BEST predictor we have of criminal tendencies, and it is at least 75% genetic and heavily correlated with race.
>>
>>77214568
>Southeast asians are on the low end of that, but that likely puts them above the lower end of white peoples.
Uh? Myanmar, Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand all exceed our per capita murder rate and Vietnam closely follows. East Asia is a little better, only North Korea and Mongolia beat us, but Taiwan is close behind us.

I'm not sure that you have any idea what you're even talking about, this talk about IQ and crime is ridiculous. Morocco, Burkina Faso, and even fucking Mozambique are all African countries chock full of blacks and they have less homicides than we do.

>>77214581
>Handouts exacerbate the problem of darker minorities slightly but the root of the issue sits in their genes. IQ is the BEST predictor we have of criminal tendencies, and it is at least 75% genetic and heavily correlated with race.
Middle Eastern countries, European countries, fucking South American countries are equally all over the board in terms of homicide rates. Nothing you're saying is holding up to reality, and I'm even giving you a big helping of benefit of the doubt here.
>>
File: image.jpg (476 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
476 KB, 1600x1064
>>77214551
>there's a line in the sand with AR15's right now and everyone knows it.

You said it /k/omrade.

Another question: Let's say guns aren't banned outright like OP said- Instead, another "salt" weapons ban is proposed.
(Let's say by Hillary, duh)
AR's, AK's, the popular bull pups, etc are to be banned by name. Any and all variants.
Does this type of ban have the potential momentum after said "attacks?"
Or would this may as well be an ban on all guns?

Personally, if they ban the AR alone by name, I think it would have a very similar reception as the "banning all guns" scenario. Everyone would become former boat owners, and one-time boat accident survivors. Slippery slope, as said previously in the thread.
>>
Implying the south wouldn't secede in less than 24 hours in response to that
>>
Theoretically what would be the best way to resist mass confiscation/complete repeal of the second amendment? Attacks targeting off-duty ATF officers and their families? IRA-styled daylight raids aimed at obliterating police stations and the people inside?
>>
>>77214581
>racism makes me uncomfortable
Yeah no. I'm Hispanic and don't care.
>IQ tests are the best way to...
Yeah no. The IQ test has been proven to be faulty and prone to failure. It has its uses but take with a grain of salt.

Now then what I am saying is the biggest issue is the political system itslef fucking over people in favor petty agendas fueled by idealogical idiocy. Race is irrelevant except perhaps as a wind gauge for bloc voting and per capita because of said programs. I say culture is more indicative than race. Agree or disagree with that? Either way the left is the root of our antigun problem.

In summary you ain't gotta be black to be a nigger. Nor do you have to be dumb to be a libtard.
>>
>>77214583
They would reach gor the stars eill a full ban, knowing it will fail so they can sneak a '94 era ban. Libs aren't stupid, greedy and corrupt, but not stupid. They play the long game.
>>
>>77214547
Sauce pleases?
>>
>>77214582
You're at least right in that I might've overgeneralized the east Asian general patterns. Southeast Asians seem to follow the patterns of equatorial countries.

I don't use murder as the only measurement of crime rates because murder is by definition a rather exceptional crime.

>>77214586
IQ tests are not a perfect measurement but there is no such thing as a perfect measurement. It is the best predictive model we have for the long term outcomes of populations.

Culture and race are indivisible. Both develop according to environmental pressures—racial differences are after all biological and evolved, and as difficult as this is to imagine culture is also a byproduct of evolution.

Restrictive gun laws occur when the tyrannical instincts of public officials find opportunity in irrational fears, and I don't think they're relevant to this conversation in any case.
>>
>>77214589
>IQ tests are not a perfect measurement but there is no such thing as a perfect measurement.
Agreed
>It is the best predictive model we have for the long term outcomes of populations.
I'm unconvinced.
>Culture and race are indivisible. Both develop according to environmental pressures—
Plausible.
>racial differences are after all biological and evolved, and as difficult as this is to imagine culture is also a byproduct of evolution.
How so?
>Restrictive gun laws occur when the tyrannical instincts of public officials find opportunity in irrational fears
To promote their idiotic idealogies. Yes
>, and I don't think they're relevant to this conversation in any case.
Obviously. Sorry if I didn't clarify on that before hand.
>>
File: a way out.jpg (58 KB, 447x448) Image search: [Google]
a way out.jpg
58 KB, 447x448
This happens
>>
>>77214583
not the guy you talking to but listen. no new laws will be passed. period. end of discussion. worst case scenario, hill wins and dems take senate, repubs still have a unbreakable majority in the house, it will take dems decades to chip away from that.

the real fear you should have is hill winning and confirming a ultra liberal to the SCOTUS. the real threat to 2nd amendment right now is from judges.

libs are currently setting up the dominoes to overturn heller with the 9th right now upholding ban on CCWs.

hill win, lib judge goes in, that case goes to scotus and blam, there you have it folks heller overturned, states and cities are free to fuck over your 2nd amendment.
>>
>>77214590
Read the bell curve if you're unconvinced.

Human beings are moist robots. Our behaviors are biologically programmed, and culture ultimately is behavior writ large.
>>
>>77214592
tl:dr vote trump
>>
>>77214593
A good point there amigo. Rationality is always the first to die. Shame that.
>>
>>77214595
Rational behavior doesn't really exist. Rational thought does but it's based on premises that are inevitably flawed, because it's not adaptive to view reality as reality.
>>
>>77214539
There have been changes since the 90's to make it harder to construct and detonate a bomb. That's why all domestic terror attacks in recent memory have been done with guns. There are decent arguments against gun control, but I don't think that's one because regulations have understandably changed in the interim.
>>
>>77214589
>Francis Galton detected
>>
>>77214589
>Southeast Asians seem to follow the patterns of equatorial countries.
>I don't use murder as the only measurement of crime rates because murder is by definition a rather exceptional crime.
I don't think you want me to start pulling up the Thai, Chinese, and Cambodian numbers for assaults and theft.

If anything these numbers show that living in isolation or under a government that's corrupt or failed usually results in absurd crime. Out of all the countries in North America Greenland (not technically it's own country) has the absolute highest murder rate, it's over five times our own and nearly ten times the Canadian murder rate. Why? Well have you ever -been- to Greenland? Nuuk is an interesting place to visit but I would kill myself if I lived there, I really would.
>>
>>77214524

If they attempted a complete and total ban, thereby disregarding one of the founding tenets of this country, there would (I imagine) be a civil war
>>
What would a good story for "losing" a gun be? Dropped it in the ocean while doing some open sea target shooting?
>>
>>77214601
That's the old standby. Unfortunate boating accident.
>>
>>77214529
Not only that but many would not enforce the laws simply because of their unconstitutional nature alone.
>>
>>77214601
sold for cash, spent the cash on some bullshit
>>
>>77214524
To start with, I'd put them all in a trunk and bury them until I could gauge the climate, whether the ban was going to be enforced and such. If the police came for them, I'd just claim I lost them somewhere. They'd be free to search my house.
>>
>>77214524
>confiscation
Nope, never gonna happen. even in jew york there was a 95% non-compliance with the safe act.
>black market
Over night, proliferation of home made arms takes longer to happen due to immense numbers of guns already in the wild
>Slippery slope
not immediate, but 4th-8th dissappear slowly before 1st finally dies.
>>
>>77214524
It's not going to happen. I guarantee it. I'd put all my money on it not happening.
>>
>>77214527
>assuming the swiss would have you!

Better have some gold or platinum stashed.
>>
Technology, including guns, can't be uninvented. Even if a total confiscation were possible, people would still be making guns in garage and basement machine shops, etc...

But if a total gun ban was instated (all guns have to be turned in or you are a felon), I would do this:

I would store my guns at a friend's house who has never bought a registered gun in his life, so he would not be on any list. I would do this at first to see if the confiscation is for real. After about a year, if they have done fuck all, I would take my guns back home and not care. If shit got real, and they were busting people left and right, I would bury my guns in a carefully prepared pvc pipe. It would be vacuum sealed, etc and coated in oil. I would also bury all my ammo in pvc pipes in vaccum sealed bags. If there is a revolution or civil war of any type, I could simply dig up my guns and ammo.

But would I comply? Hell fucking no.

The gun industry is so huge in the US, they can never ban guns. Imagine all of these things going out of business overnight: gun manufacturers, accessory manufacturers, ammo makers, ranges, training companies, optics companies, etc. It might be enough to put us back into a serious recession or worse. And we all know what happens if the US economy implodes ... the world goes with it. The gun industry is so big, it cannot be eradicated at this point.
>>
America will go full "purge" before that happens.

Id except public executions in the streets before i disarm.

> goodbye jamal
> goodbye paco
>>
>>77214527
The military police would help the border police, I live there and I have never heard of any notion to send one of Armored Brigades to the border
>>
>>77214581
>wants to be all scientific and talk about muh genetic proof of superiority
>ignores that the level of genetic difference between the races is relatively minor
>ignores that there is so much genetic variance in individual humans that making assumptions based on ethnicity is retarded
Let's hope you don't work in the sciences.
>>
>>77214524
We had a civil war when they banned kangz.

If they tried to ban the 2nd Amendment, there would be a civil war to end all wars. It would quickly escalate into WWIII in the resulting power vacuum and lead to the greatest death toll of all time.

I'm predicting there would be nukes.
>>
I don't believe in guns so I don't have to worry about them.
>>
>>77214538
>just kill yourself

holy shit, that went from cutesy to dark real fuckin' quick.

>pls be my gf
>>
>>77214537
This, I don't want to live in a America ran by socialist
>>
>>77214524
>Come fucking get them bastards
>make tube sub gun in basement for pigs
>>
>>77214588
Not him, but just a simple google turns up loads.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/04/30/national/crime-legal/ex-judge-lifts-lid-japans-corrupt-judicial-system/

http://www.economist.com/node/8680941

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/05/25/national/68-million-redress-eyed-for-mainali/#.UbVSUJCChD8

Japan's entire corrupt justice system hinges on police torture until confession.
>>
>>77214588
https://globalvoices.org/2010/02/11/japan-when-forced-confessions-lead-justice-astray/

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/07/world/asia/07iht-japan.1.5596308.html?pagewanted=all
>>
>>77214577
>>they appeal the 18th as soon as it was enacted pretty much
>>not literally weeks, but still, pretty damned fast

.....anon?

Prohibition lasted 13 years, anon.
>>
>>77214585
Avoid attacking anyone who might support us. Assassinations of specific bureaucrats and low level politicians, preferably in sniper attacks and other low intensity actions, would be more effective at creating chaos and paralysis without harming friendlies.
>>
>>77214530
Japan doesn't have niggers either
>>
>>77214524
>right after president Hillary declares herself empress after loosing election. in 2021. Enacts total gun ban at the same time
>I secretly join up with fellow /k/omando buddies to talk about the empresses new edict
>decide to fight back and make a resistance and hold out down by the riffer
>eventually Hilarys newly formed secret police show up at properry in the river bluffs to seize firearms
>empty a beta magazine into pigs when they enter the property without a warrant
>the other fascist escapes the car and calls for back up
>enter my beat ass pick up truck with two other buddies
>>
>>77214623
Cont

>ride the facist scum down and max in the passenger seat shoots him in the back of the thigh. I exit the vehicle. He's cursing us and threatening us, eventually begs for mercy as we get closer.
>"not today piggie"
>another shot between the eyes puts him out of his misery
>lift his body into the truck and in the river it goes, along with the other nazi and their car.
>seize their weapons and radios first
>hear over the radio the dispatcher paging the unit we just wasted and another unit reporting gunshots in the area
>I hear them dispatching a mechanized unit to come take of us
>nowwerefucked.exe
>yelling to Max and Joe to come check this out
>all together we devise a plan to roll a truck loaded with fertilizer into the column before it gets to us then make a run for it
>now we got to the farm and load up my shitty ton truck with all the ammonium nitrate and diesel we have
>drive my truck up to the top of the hill and try to get some wire hooked up to set it off
>couldn't find any wire to set if off with so decided to use my cell phone jerry rigged instead
>hear an armored vehicle approach from the distance
>run to my buddies indawoods and tell them to run and leave me
>open my truck door and look back to max, my best friend.
>max looks at me and we both know what needs to be done. I floor it straight down the hill aiming between the AFV and the troop truck
>explode into a ball of flames in the armored column knocking a tank out and a troop truck and dispersing the rest

What happens after? Read the first letter of each line.
>>
>>77214524
>Basically, anti-gun folks get their way. What happens?
civil war that then leads to a full scale global meltdown
>>
>>77214524
It's cliché, but they will pry my guns for my dead hands.

Once the second amendment is abolished, the rest will follow shortly thereafter
>>
thermobaric weapons would become the weapon of choice.
>>
File: gun-ownership-study-state-map.png (293 KB, 1200x970) Image search: [Google]
gun-ownership-study-state-map.png
293 KB, 1200x970
>>77214524
>"If you have a gun in your possession and you are not police or military, your ass is in prison"
>322,762,018 people in the US
>over 100 million gun owners
Good luck with that.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.