[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buddy's dad is at Panera >Gets food >Chilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2
File: TrumpTowerChicago.jpg (75 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
TrumpTowerChicago.jpg
75 KB, 333x500
>Buddy's dad is at Panera
>Gets food
>Chilling in car
>Sees employee throw massive bag of sealed bread in dumpster
>Tells buddy and me
>Take it
>"Good fuck it is fresh"
>Decide to give it to the homeless
>Go to lower Wacker in Chicago around 11:30pm
>Drive up to homeless niggers
>"Hey man we got bread for you. Here take some"
>"Nah man I want money not fucking bread"
>He throws it back at us
>Notmakingthisshitup.dll
>Tells us to fuck off

Out of 10 people only 2 accepted the bread. All of them were nigger shines. Why are niggers like this, /pol/?
>>
>>77202673
Can't get drugs with bread.
>>
>>77202833
Couldn't they sell the bread then get the drugs?
>>
They don't have auto-brewery syndrome.
>>
>>77202833
Like a barter system
>>
>>77202900
Like a barter system
>>
>He thinks homeless are starving or something
>>
>>77202956
>>77202919
Shit sorry I didn't see this post till now. My bad
>>
>>77202964
How are they alive?
>>
>>77202673
To be fair, you have no idea what someone could have done to the food they're offering you. I remember in the 90s there were reports all the time about homeless people finding ground up glass and bits of metal in food donated to charity. In fact, I don't think they even allow you to donate anything that's not sealed anymore.
>>
>rejecting free food

What the fuck?
>>
>>77203106
The bag was one massive plastic bag with multiple smaller bags sealed with different types of bread. I ended up eating a shit ton then throwing it in the forest preserve
>>
>>77203157
Yea man. Most of them did. One guy was so grateful though which saved me from going on a nigger killing spree
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 716x724
>>77202919
>>
>>77202673
You honestly think those niggers didn't have an EBT card? You must be bluepilled.
>>
>>77202673
>Out of 10 people only 2 accepted the bread.

Contrary to popular belief food isn't hard to find when you're homeless.
>>
>>77203194
Seems like they just wanted booze or drug money then. Homeless people aren't always homeless, by the way. Panhandling has reached epidemic levels around major cities to the point where it's more profitable to beg for money than it is to work a minimum wage job.
>>
>>77202673
Homeless want money, they don't give a fuck about food
>>
>>77203278
They looked half dead though. I probably am blue pilled but I'm trying to shift towards the other side. This event made me shift dramatically. I feel like Patrick Bateman
>>
>>77203367
That's from drugs, buddy. Only help white people from now on.
>>
>>77203301
>>77203338
>>77203360
But isn't extra food always good to have just in case?
>>
>>77203429
I think you're right
>>
>>77202673
Homeless people in this country have access to plenty of help when it comes to food, shelter, etc. If they're begging on the street for money, it's for drugs or booze.
>>
>>77203478
If that were true why didn't you keep the bread?
>>
>>77202673
>niggers

It ain't just niggers that are like that
>>
>>77203429
Homeless drug addicts aren't all niggers.
>>
>>77203508
Also just because you see a dirty looking nigger on the street doesn't mean they're homeless. They're not called North American Pavement Apes for nothing.
>>
>>77203568
Felt like giving it to animals who would actually eat it. I got a job that puts food on my table so I'm fine. The niggers wasting food enraged me
>>
>>77203577
>>77203583
>>77203655
Every single degenerating human was black. I wouldn't lie
>>
A lot of people who panhandle (especially around Wacker and north of the river along Magnificent Mile) aren't actually homeless nor hungry. That's their job, and they do it daily for more than 20 dollars an hour.
>>
>>77203668
Happens to the best of us.

Never give someone money. Always offer to buy them food. Youll never get asked for money again.
>>
>>77203583
Goddamn you liberals are dense. Just because you generalize everything doesn't mean we do.

I know there are homeless white drug addicts, faggot. Now fuck back off to Reddit.
>>
>>77203338
That's more an elucidation on what a shitty wage minimum is.
>>
>>77203478
Not if they already have a reliable source of food which most homeless people do in major cities. They'd rather have money so they can go buy alcohol and drugs. I lived in the downtown area of a city for a few years and I can't even begin to tell you how many hundreds of times I had been stopped and begged for money. What's worse is when they use a story like "I need food" or "I need to call my kids" and you offer to buy them a sandwich or to use your phone and they just look at you like you're an asshole. Whenever a black person approaches me nowadays I just immediately start off by telling them I don't carry cash.
>>
>>77203764
>generalize everything

That's literally what you just did.
>>
>>77203738
That fact made me sick. There needs to be a population cleansing immediately for the sake of future generations
>>
>>77203224
This is common

>be me
>buy a pizza from a truck outside a bar
>nigger ask me for money because he is starving
>give him a couple slices of pizza
>he takes them and stares at me like he wants to shoot me
>walks off and throws the hot pizza slices on a random parked car
>beta mode cancelled
>fuck niggers. And fuck the homeless
>>
>>77202673

Wow, first time you've tried being generous to homeless people? They're crazy drug-addled hateful shits. Literal human waste.
>>
>>77203821
Should I give it one more shot? I'm worried that if I do and they do the same thing then I'll end up with life in prison for committing mass murder.
>>
>>77203853
Please show me how I generalized. In fact, I said the opposite. I said just because they look dirty and are standing outside all day doesn't mean they're homeless.
>>
>>77203066
they sucking each others cocks to get nutrition.
OPs dad told me everything about it while i banged his mom
>>
In the UK we have recently been told to never give money to the homeless. It helps no one. They need to kick to get off the streets.
>>
They want money for crack and alcohol. I gave one a banana once and it took her 30 whole seconds to realize I was giving her food like I thought she wanted and she should act grateful.v
>>
Ah yes one of my first red pills.

And people wonder why my sympathy for beggars goes into the trash long ago.
>>
>>77203931
I'm sorry you had to experience that
>>
I can't remember where it was but there's a country where begging for money is an actual profession. They even have organized sectors for each beggar and shit.
>>
How does one effectively help the homeless?
>>
>>77204116
The urge to kill myself is strengthening on an exponential scale
>>
>>77204145
You don't. It's like keeping an animal in captivity and then releasing them. They don't know how to hunt so they'll die. It's the same with homeless. If you can't provide for yourself then so be it. People much more deserving of life die everyday.
>>
The Panera I used to work at donated all the bread they didn't sell each day to a homeless shelter (fucking bummer too because it meant I wasn't allowed to take a delicious loaf for myself), I wondered if that might be their policy at other locations too.
>>
>>77203978
If you absolutely want to be charitable you should find someone in dire straits that just needs a bit of support. Help veterans, orphans or the elderly. Roaming the streets looking for homeless adult males to feed isn't really necessary and you're contributing to a problem more than fixing society.
>>
>>77203982

>You honestly think those niggers didn't have an EBT card?
>That's from drugs, buddy.
>Goddamn you liberals are dense.

Not to mention anyone who calls you out on your shit is liberal all of a sudden.

Don't help homeless people outside of a shelter, period. Nigger or not. You aren't doing them any favors.
>>
>>77204145
Donate to charity. Volunteer your time. Start a business and hire people.
>>
>>77204258
I've heard that too. For some reason the one in my town just fucking threw it away
>>
I thought I took a picture of the bread bag, but I guess I didn't. It was at least 30lbs of pure bread
>>
>>77204258
Yeah I worked at a panera and we donated leftover bread/bagels/pastries. A big bag with smaller bags sound right like the other poster said. Sometimes the people who are supposed to come for the donation don't show up. So it just goes to the trash
>>
>>77202673
I give food quite often to old people who have had a rough life and are stuck on the street or in homeless shelters, i never even try or want to give it to gypsies, they have organized begging rings, they don't need food and the guys at the top are richer than i will ever be anyway. They also track where your money is when you give them any and follow you around town to rob you if they see a weak person, this country needs to be purged
>>
>>77204615
We need an ethnic and class cleansing.

>Am serious
>>
>>77202673
Homeless people get food stamps, what they dont get is liquor, pussy, and drugs. Panhandlers want cash not food
>>
I used to work for Rolling Dough Enterprises, which is the umbrella company that owns Panera. We used to let shelter reps just grab our bread. This is a company wide policy.
>>
>>77204727
So you'd say most homeless don't go hungry?
>>
>>77202673
We don't support racism here

#notallniggers
>>
>>77204993
*Shines
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.