[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
say what you want about lady gaga, she has a point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-06-14 01-10-01.jpg (254 KB, 774x1210) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-14 01-10-01.jpg
254 KB, 774x1210
say what you want about lady gaga, she has a point
>>
>faggots
>human

please die
>>
Sometimes, just sometimes, ISIL is right.
>>
>>77200032
where are her funny clothes?
>>
>gib attention
>>
>>77200032
Who's the blonde?
>>
>>77200032
why is she crying?
>>
>>77200032
are we being raided
>>
She's still around? I thought she fell off the face of the earth in 2010.

She was absolutely massive for like 18 months in 08/09 and then I never heard about her again.
>>
>>77201253
She's been using the gay crowd for years.
>>
>>77200032
So does she still do her crazy music videos and weird outfits?

She just kind of faded from existence a years back.
>>
*rubs vicks vapor rub underneath eyes"

OMG this is such a tragedy. I'm literally crying right now. #PrayForOrlando
>>
>>77201287
she is clinging on the emotional angle to work as little as possible
>>
Who?
>>
>>77200032
>United as humans
But one group of those humans habitually slaughters the other with no end in sight. Sitting on the fence of that issue is despicable, on hypocrisy alone. At this point I don't even care about the right to life of gays, Lady Gaga's doublethink is a reprehensible assault on reasonable thought and basic morality.
Fuck Lady Gaga.

And incidently fuck that muzzie who made swiss cheese out of those spic faggots, but at least his views were fucking internally consistent.
>>
File: gagatata.jpg (24 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
gagatata.jpg
24 KB, 316x421
>>77200032
>>
File: the immigration crisis.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
the immigration crisis.png
30 KB, 634x566
>>77200032

>how much publicity can i get out of this episode of "virtue-signalin' while the bodies are still smokin' "

ebin, truly courageous, very brave, etc etc.
>>
WOW just fucking WOW, I don't give a fuck about what some hedonistic whore has to say.
Since when Celebrities count as important about anything.
>>
>>77200032
She hasn't had a good album since The Fame Monster. Born This Way had a few good songs, Artpop was awful.
>>
>>77200032
>lady gaga enters the political stage
Why
>>
>>77201856
She got some money, and she doesn't give fuck.
There are ton celebrities that earn big bux and just retire early.
>>
>>77200032
Somebody shop a m16 tattoo on her arm instead of that piece of shit blowpipe thing
>>
>>77201763
But dude, aren't you intrigued by latest soliloquies by Whoopi Goldberg and Sarah Silverman? I mean, damn!
>>
>>77200032

Basically, a photo op to remind the fags who no longer care about her music that she still exists, and that they should support whatever her latest failed new project will be. Glad I could clear that up, sometimes people miss the fact that washed-up has-beens come out during tragedies to remind their once-paying customers that they're still alive, and that they need more cash.
>>
She's been pushing herself as the next Britney Spears for the gay crowd since she started, they love her
>>
File: ew it's lady gaga.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ew it's lady gaga.gif
1 MB, 500x281
I have a friend who works closely with producers. He said this is really just an act to pander to a very consumerist base. She never spoke about LGBT issues until they started buying her albums.

It's like Beyonce with feminism. She couldn't give a shit about that. But her dumb fans eat it up.
>>
>>77200032
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77201253
her audience is dead
>>
>>77200032
Huh, really makes you think...
>>
>>77202392
I thought cher was the homoqueen
>>
>>77202399
"Beyoncè, the most indipendent woman of the world, has now a staff of 2000 members"

http://wundergroundmusic.com/worlds-most-independent-woman-beyonce-now-has-over-2000-staff/
>>
>>77200032
she's actually kinda cute in a lot of pics t bh senpai bam thank you mam
>>
>>77202399

i love his reaction like "oh man dats the stinky pusseh better watch out for that one"
>>
test
>>
>>77201220
gaga breski
>>
>>77200389
Crab. Beoble. Crabby. Beoble. Fuck my ass dykemunch
>just a lil pinch
>>
>>77201071
Rare flag is right. But in this case, I'll side with fags if only because I hate them less than sandniggers.
>>
>>77201253

She plucked a few cunt hairs out before going in front of the camera.
>>
>>77202435
this.
SLIDE

SLIDE

SLIDE
>>
>>77200032
>Kill 50 fags
>Prevent hundreds of AIDS related deaths

I don't get how people get all upset about it.
>>
>>77200032
She has no fucking clue. She hasn't browsed /pol/ for years like we have. It's what seperates us from the normies. We cannot love without the hate they are too afraid to recognize. We are the true humans
>>
>>77202446
Underrated string of letters from difficult to come by geopolitical entity with only 0.076% internet access
>>
>>77201272
"She/He has a point" is the new "hmm really makes you think" for the shills
>>
>>77204953
"Shills" is the new "trolls" for the baited.
>>
why do people cry about the deaths of others who were not related to them, or were completely unknown to them.

false tears. t b h the smartphone, facebook and easy wifi is to blame for society being like this.
>>
>>77206132
Yep, pure virtue signalling
>>
>>77200032
She looks so much like a kike that she started acting like one.
Lamarck wasn't so wrong after all.
>>
>>77203484

Have you paid any attention to those fags recently?

They all side with the muslims and still hate you the most.
>>
>>77200032
>she
>>
It reminds me how the first week after 9/11 was simultaneously the best and worst time in American history. Everyone in America coming together to get through the bad shit. It's sad it takes tragedy to make us get along. But now, that doesn't even work anymore.
>>
>>77200032
if her point is to spout random nonsense to capitalize on other peoples tragedy and further her own "career" then yeah she has a point like you have buttsex;
repeatedly.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.