[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are a concerning amount of anti-gun shills today and nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 15
File: Glock-Constitution.jpg (191 KB, 998x666) Image search: [Google]
Glock-Constitution.jpg
191 KB, 998x666
There are a concerning amount of anti-gun shills today and nobody else has noticed. Shameful.
>>
>>77199515
mostly because 96% of this board probably hasnt shot a gun
>>
File: aJUMPgYX_normal.jpg (2 KB, 48x48) Image search: [Google]
aJUMPgYX_normal.jpg
2 KB, 48x48
>>77199515
I have noticed my friend.

Brace yourselves folks. This is a massive operation at work.

For every mass shooting or gun tragedy that there occurs, the shills will be out in full force to promote the anti-gun agenda.

The whole system is about to crash and when it does, shit will hit the fan. An armed population is an unwanted burden for the plans of the Globalists.

Brace yourselves....the shills are coming.
>>
>>77199515
>>77199585

Naw, nigga. It's that we know shills and raiders feed off of attention. 4choon started that game! Do you really think they aren't obvious?
>>
World War 3 anyone?
>>
The average burger doesn't have the mental stability, empathy or IQ to be allowed an automatic weapon? Why is that so hard to understand.
>>
>oh no shills on this board

No, we're here to hope to sway your opinion from being a gun lover to gun control advocate. We've presented tons of facts, but yet you clueless people resort to insults without having facts backing up your arguments. It's shameful the fact that you guys can't get your head out of your ass
>>
>>77199515
Everybody has noticed it and points it out in every shill thread and knows it will happen after every famous mass shooting, you just aren't paying attention, dipshit.
>>
>>77199515
Every thread has a dozen replies to stop the sliding
>/pol/ is too dumb to read those posts.
>>77200002
No one but the military has automatic weapons. go box a roo.
>>
>>77200018
Its funny how you didn't present one fact in that post and you were the one hurling insults. The only fact you have is that guns are scary and you wish they would go away.
>>
>>77200018
not your business or problem leaf fag shill
>>
>>77199515
We're waiting for them to leave, then normal /pol/ will resume
>>
>>77199515
Civil war when?
>>
This is the big one, Semi-Automatic rifles WILL be banned this year
>>
>>77200416

semi- auto then, it still doesnt change your new shooting highscore by a mentally challenged unstable individual
>>
>>77199515
It's just one guy from Canada posting behind seven proxies.
>>
>>77199515
99% of the "shills" on this board are just average /pol/ users who got sick of the hugbox/circlejerk mentality that has taken over since the election began.

It will all return to normal after Trump loses to Hillary in November.
>>
>>77200481
It's always Canada man and it started after Trudouche got elected. He said he was going to tackle gamegate and other stuff online. Anyone think he started some shill group?
>>
>>77200779
t. hillshill
>>
>>77200002
SHALL
>>
File: 1431784618858.jpg (37 KB, 724x500) Image search: [Google]
1431784618858.jpg
37 KB, 724x500
>>77200705
Nice of you to leave out Muslim, who obtained his weapons legally.

Nice of you to ignore that you have about.000046% chance of being a victim in something like this.

Nice for you to ignore that, even if gun laws were enacted he worked for a private security firm, and would of had access to weapons if your caliphate existed here.

Nice for you to ignore that you have a higher chance of dying from second hand smoke, than gun violence.

Nice for you to ignore alcoholism kills more people in a year than gun violence.

Stellar of you to ignore that heart disease will kill more people this year, than guns.

You care nothing for human life, you just want your political agenda advanced over tragedy.

SHALL NOT
>>
>>77201226
Perfect too bad it's just going to fall on deaf ears.
>>
File: 1459236917596.jpg (44 KB, 956x519) Image search: [Google]
1459236917596.jpg
44 KB, 956x519
>>77199644
Think about it. How many countries populations are still armed against the globalist elite?

America is the motherload. There are plenty of ways to dramatically address the murderous problem of guns in the United States. Drug policy and incentivizing/colluding with cartels being the first and foremost. But make no mistake. The masses having the right to defend themselves is the ONLY obstacle to a potential totalitarian threat, nationally or globally.

The military will fracture if they ever attempt to overplay their hand, like they have with so many issues within just the last few years. It won't be just civilians vs. idealistic radicals. It will be nation vs. nation in the United States. It will be a civil war if they attempt to forcefully legislate their right to be our sole protesters, domestically and internationally.

Be weary of the slow and steady agenda. Most of these idiots calling for reform are literally using the term 'assault weapons'. But they are pawns for the greater narrative.
>>
File: 14384313466783.jpg (139 KB, 529x546) Image search: [Google]
14384313466783.jpg
139 KB, 529x546
>>77199515
>a piece of paper 300 years ago was talking about powerful assault rifles IN THE AMENDMENT I.E. CHANGE TO THE DOCUMENT
>>
File: 1465864484220.jpg (34 KB, 500x597) Image search: [Google]
1465864484220.jpg
34 KB, 500x597
>>77199644
protectors*, among other typos...

>pic related
>for your troubles
>and dont forget that they are calling for our guns
>while simultaneously calling for the most hostile and threatening system of religion to be mass integrated into our civilization, of which they are not
>>
>>77201789
>bill of rights are amendments now

GTFO you auscunt shill.
>>
>>77201789
Actually it was.And if we had de-atomizers and telekinetic Scanners helmets it would be talking about them too, but I wouldn't expect a cuckold like yourself to comprehend that.
>>
>>77200002

>one Australian killed people with guns so they decided to disarm the entire populace

>the traitorous son of a Taliban-supporting immigrant kills 50 gays, so the answer is to disarm the 100 million+ law abiding gun owners

Australia should be crowned Eternal King of Shitposting

also

SHALL
>>
File: IMG_2861.jpg (73 KB, 502x435) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2861.jpg
73 KB, 502x435
Why hasnt this thread taken off yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 399x614
>>77201789

>a piece of paper 227* years ago was talking about computers and phones IN THE FIRST AMENDMENT I.E. CHANGE TO THE DOCUMENT

kill yourself faggot
>>
>>77202881
Shills are not here because they do not wish to bump. We, however, see the truth that is coming.
>>
>>77201650
You are right in your last remark. They will play the slow game and not come get your guns overnight. Thats how it works
>>
>>77201226
You don't see any difference between your own personal lifestyle choices killing you slowly over time versus dying in a public shooting?

You ignore the fact that the same type of people have also constantly tried to ban alcohol, red meat, and tobacco to further their political agendas.
>>
File: pepe.io.png (123 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe.io.png
123 KB, 1000x900
>because banning alcohol worked so well in the 1930s
>>
>>77199515
>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
That said, you're right, fuck the pansies.
>>
File: 1351842393987.jpg (25 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1351842393987.jpg
25 KB, 500x504
>>77199515
i need some help /pol/

im upset about everything that is taking place. I'm upset that people are this brainwashed and that sticking their head in the sand is how to fix any problem.

No one wants to take action because there is no way for a single person to take action, if one person stands he will stand alone and accomplish nothing.

I'm upset, and I feel powerless due to the overwhelming majority of retards who are brainwashed into allowing things to be shit and hate questioning anything.

You can't just argue with these people, they are a lost cause.
>>
>>77199515
Nonsense, I've been blowing them the fuck out all day.
>>
>>77205145
Still we must get people to support Trump. This is the best we can do for the moment.

Red-Pill anyone of your friends or family members. The situation is dire. I suspect the shit will hit the fan in the next 2-3 months.

Something big is coming.
>>
>>77199515
>There are a concerning amount of anti-gun shills today

Well when the worst mass shooting in US history happens, what do you expect OP? Do you expect everyone to say "fuck it let's not do shit, let millions more die?"
>>
>>77202581
>Actually it was

Your a faglord just like all libertardians
>>
>>77201650
>There are plenty of ways to dramatically address the murderous problem of guns in the United States.

Like oh I don't know banning guns?
>>
File: 1368417545880.jpg (160 KB, 1227x1001) Image search: [Google]
1368417545880.jpg
160 KB, 1227x1001
>>77206479
daily reminder that theres literally no evidence that banning guns effects overall violent crime rates
>>
>>77200002
Voting is the most powerful right an American has, and the most dangerous. If they can vote, they can own a gun. We can't let the people who work for us tell us we're too incompetent to defend ourselves and our communities.
>>
Oh no! I have been shamed by the people I vehemently disagree with! I guess I'll change my point of view.

The amount of circle-jerking rhetoric which clearly serves no purpose whatsoever to convince third parties of their position is baffling and troubling. Is this all just one social gathering for you?
>>
File: 2ah70k9.jpg (48 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
2ah70k9.jpg
48 KB, 500x350
>>77206738
>daily reminder that theres literally no evidence that banning guns effects overall violent crime rates

Daily reminder that less guns = less gun murders

You cannot deny this.

Guy stabs someone in China same day of Sandy Hook. Guess what? NOBODY DIED

The fact America is such a barbarian culture that you need a gun should tell you something about burgers.
>>
>>77206888
the same amount of overall murders, though. all that work for literally no benefit.
>>
>>77206888
>You cannot deny this.
I can.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/jul/22/gun-homicides-ownership-world-list

for a more localized American version:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/no-states-with-higher-gun-ownership-dont-have-more-gun-murders/article/257335
>>
>>77206888
>Daily reminder that less guns = less gun murders
That's true but all that means is that you care HOW people are murdered not that people ARE murdered.
>>
>>77207304
Not saying you're wrong but is it even possible to compare gun ownership to different countries homicides, since every country has different classifications for what they count as a homicide?

For instance in the UK homicide figures for England and Wales have been adjusted to exclude any cases which do not result in conviction since 1967. Or that the people counted in that year's homicide number most likely weren't even killed that year.
>>
>>77207772
I didn't know that about England and Wales but that's fucked up. Just because you don't know who murdered someone doesn't mean they weren't murdered

That said, I don't know if it's fair to compare countries like that. It's probably only useful for getting broad strokes comparisons. Either way, it's the best data we have and it clearly shows the more guns = more gun crime way of thinking to be unsound.
>>
>>77208457
>It's probably only useful for getting broad strokes comparisons.
Yeah that's kinda what I though. I thing I notice is that the US has loose definitions when it comes to homicide, murder, or even mass shootings.

>I didn't know that about England and Wales but that's fucked up.
That' not even the worse of it. Here's Part 1.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm199900/cmselect/cmhaff/95/95ap25.htm

>Since 1967, homicide figures for England and Wales have been adjusted to exclude any cases which do not result in conviction, or where the person is not prosecuted on grounds of self defence or otherwise. This reduces the apparent number of homicides by between 13 per cent and 15 per cent.

>Similarly in statistics relating to the use of firearms, a homicide will be recorded where the firearm was used as a blunt instrument, but in the specific homicide statistics, that case will be shown under "blunt instrument".

> Many countries, including the United States, do not adjust their statistics down in that way and their figures include cases of self defence, killings by police and justifiable homicides.

>Caution is needed when looking at longer-term homicide trend figures, primarily because they are based on the year in which offences are recorded by the police rather than the year in which the incidents took place. For example, the 172 homicides attributed to Dr Harold Shipman as a result of Dame Janet Smith‟s inquiry took place over a long period of time but were all recorded by the police during 2002/03.
>>
>>77209270
Here's Part 2.

Now the bullshit that is "narrative verdict"

Narrative verdict is a way of the coroners to not call are persons death a homicide or an accident or negligent or whatever. It's a way of avoiding making a causal decision at the level of a cornoner's inquest.
But the problem with that is this:
>"At a coroner's inquest into the death of a person who came by his death by murder, manslaughter or infanticide, the purpose of the proceedings shall not include the finding of any person guilty of the murder, manslaughter or infanticide; and accordingly a coroner's inquisition shall in no case charge a person with any of those offences."

For instance the UK's Home Office said that there was only 657 murders for 2011. The Coroners only called 229 of the cases they determined a cause of death on a homicide, and in 4400 cases they filed a "narrative verdict" describing the cause of death in a narrative manner without putting it in a category. If those 4400 cases are what we would normally call murders that would suggest that the correct number of "violent deaths of interest to the police" is on the order of 4700 for 2011, then the UK murder rate is 8.5 per 100,000 or about 177% of the US murder rate.
>>
>>77206888
>The fact America is such a barbarian culture that you need a gun should tell you something about burgers.
You realize your U.S proxy is still up right, shill?
>Checked trips
>>
File: puckle gun.jpg (74 KB, 766x601) Image search: [Google]
puckle gun.jpg
74 KB, 766x601
>>77201789
kys
>>
>>77200018
>tons of facts

Extreme Leaft shitposting.
When are we going to ban your IP range I wonder?
>>
>hurf durf gun control

Then what,you think it's gonna stop bad guys from getting guns?

It's going to prevent regular people to protect themselves more than anything else.
>>
>>77202881
Eww do people actually think this is attractive?
>>
>>77199515
Cool story bro

Now go and read up on ironic shitposting, baitposting and trolls

Then disregard what you just read and blame it all on government psyops or something

But please stop shitting up the board with yet another irrelevant circlejerk

Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>77206888
In most cases where there are more than four people shot (i.e. a mass shooting), less than 4 people die, and in many cases

>NOBODY DIED

www.gunviolencearchive.org
>>
>>77199515
just thinking about murifags crying for loosing their freudian guns gives me a boner, you are done for faggots
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4320x1761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4320x1761
>>77199515
I've noticed. I'm just so fucking sick of it I'm ignoring them.
>>
File: manson.gif (1 MB, 285x242) Image search: [Google]
manson.gif
1 MB, 285x242
>>77212676
>pro gun australian arguing with anti gun american
am i in bizarro world
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.