[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The left seems to base their definition of a "mass shooting"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 640x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 640x888
The left seems to base their definition of a "mass shooting" on 4 people, including injuries. This seems very low to be considered "mass".

What do you guys consider to be a mass shooting?
>>
I'd consider the latest shooting "mass" but it's still statistically irrelevant so I don't care.
>>
>>77190101
People that aren't disingenuous use the FBI definition
>>
>>77190101

At least 10 shot
>>
>>77190101
Something that has gravitational pull being launched via a propellant.
>>
>>77190680
jej!
>>
>>77190101
You only think it's low because americans are so used to shootings with huge numbers of victims.
>>
File: 1457703193092.jpg (278 KB, 1205x721) Image search: [Google]
1457703193092.jpg
278 KB, 1205x721
>>77190101
if this keeps up you'll end up with meme-worthy laws like us

>"Personal protection or the protection of another person does not constitute a genuine reason for possession and use of a firearm. Additionally, the protection of property does not constitute a genuine reason for possession and use of a firearm, other than for the genuine reason of Business Security Industry."

its only a matter of time now burgerbros
>>
>>77190101
My thread is dying so i'll post here instead. Leftists just think it's okay to change everythilng. It's now normal to have brightly colored hair, but in my day, brightly colored hair meant you were either a true individual as far as music and life tastes go, or just an artist. Today it's a calling card for low iq.
>>
>>77190793
I almost feel like it's the equivalent to what SJWs did to rape statistics by creating a new definition to inflate the numbers.
>>
Five deaths, injuries don't count. Has to happen within 1/2 an hour. No spree stuff, different category.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.