[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /pol/, my old school is doing a Brexit Survey. You know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1gQv4jH.jpg (339 KB, 1199x858) Image search: [Google]
1gQv4jH.jpg
339 KB, 1199x858
So, /pol/, my old school is doing a Brexit Survey.

You know the drill: https://polldaddy.com/poll/9441009/?view=results&msg=voted
>>
>>77188972
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9441009/

Here's the survey you can vote for.
>>
:^(
>>
>>77189121
I've posted the link to place your votes here: >>77189084
>>
File: 23623473247.png (2 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
23623473247.png
2 MB, 900x900
>>77188972
>kent
who /canterbury/ here
>>
Not you're personal army Reddit
>>
you can vote multiple times in incognito mode

also bump i guess
>>
>>77189351
i'll be expecting 1000+ votes from OP then
>>
>>77189317
>>>/b/
>>
woau, trying to sabotage a poll that willshow you the reality of the opinions if the people next to you

basically rigging the poll

were is that love of pol to the facts?
>>
>>77189540
The actual polls show that people want to vote leave. This is a poll for schoolkids that can't vote. They haven't deleted my school email, despite it being 5 or so years (I'm 21 now).
>>
So I understand why you guys would want to leave the EU, but what are the arguments for staying?
>>
>>77188972
>sabotaging polls instead of trying to get accurate information to assess the situation
for what purpose?
>>
>>77189642
then why to rig it?
>>
>>77188972
I'm sorry, im usually a lover of these analogous images, but this one is way too fucking busy

Way too much going on to the point that the message is becoming lost
>>
>>77189686
>School kids who can't vote
>Kids being bluepilled
>Polls may (a big may) encourage the teachers to vote leave

There's always that opportunity

>>77189819
Don't make fun of Ben 'pulling the trigger on every nigger' Garrison.
>>
>>77189819
The message is in capital letters on the top left you fuckwad
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.