[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he was GAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
HOLY SHIT ! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77187561
Haha, no wonder his wife left him
>>
>>77187561

This wouldn't have happened in a tolerant gay friendly society.
>>
>>77187705
Ergo Islam is still too blame.
>>
post picture of wife
>>
>>77187561
When are white americans going to take responsibility for oppressing this man?
>>
>>77187767

No guns and a toxic culture of conservative male dominated homophobia and hatred of the other. It would help if you where more accepting of Muslims as well.
>>
no he wasn't
>>
Daily reminder that half this board has been revealed to be full of sandnigger symapthizers actually defended this faggot

Remember that
I'm looking at you Turkroaches
>>
>>77187561
It looks like he shaved his forehead
>>
>>77187561
You know they're just trying to paint him as a non-true muslim.
>>
File: sitora-yusufiy12.jpg (101 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
sitora-yusufiy12.jpg
101 KB, 960x960
OF COURSE he was gay. He fucking left pic attached.

Also, sauce:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/

Former male classmate says Mateen asked him out on a date. It's real, folks. He was a cock gobbler.
>>
inb4 not real muslim because muslim can't be gays.
>>
No shit. I made a remark about him being an obvious closet case yesterday. You can tell by his selfies the guy loved the cock. He probably hated himself more than any of the gays he shot.
>>
>>77187896
They didn't deserve to die that way. It should have been the way God intended, full blown aids.
>>
>>77187932

He was just confused by his sexual identity because of conservative propaganda and lashed out. This was a mental health issue and a social, many men still feel shame for being gay in America and refuse to talk about their identity.
>>
>>77188058
They are already spining this into an anti-gun thing. The muslim bit isnt even mentioned now
>>
HAHA
NOW I CAN FINLLY BLAME WHITE CHRISTIANS LOGICALLY
THE PRESSURES OF SOCIETY, WHITE CIS CHRISTIAN SOCIETY, THAT TELL US LGBTQ2 ARE EVIL AND BAD FILLED HIM WITH SO MUCH SELF LOATHING THAT HE LASHED OUT LIKE OTHER SERIAL KILLERS
HE'S JUST A PRODUCT OF HIS ENVIRONMENT
YOU SHITLORDS MADE HIM THIS WAY!
>>
>>77188058

This is clearly a mental health issue not a crime based on religious belief.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 480x644) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 480x644
>>77187561
How do they mean? He fucked male goats?

You do know the Koran says that's perfectly halal right?
>>
>>77188256

But you did make him this way. Conservatives hate both gays and Arabs and never accept both groups. IF the culture was more tolerant then he would be able to feel accepted and he would have been able to seek help and deal with his identity.
>>
>>77188170
>>77187861
Found the Torontocuck

Islam is 100% to blame. I swear we should round up cucks like you along with the Muslims
>>
>>77188475

How was he a Muslim when he was clearly gay born in America had pre-marital sex drank alcohol etc? I bet he never even read the Koran.
>>
>Repressed homosexual
>Marries to deal with homosexuality
>Beats wife because can't into heterosexuality
>turns to radical Islam
>????
>literally becomes the Killer Queen

ANYTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME
>>
>>77187561
alright its time to ban straight white males

#FeelTheBern #ImWithHer
>>
>>77187561
Makes my night. It really does. Super. Penis. Powerrrr
>>
He looks like a customized Mass Effect character
>>
>>77187561
HOLD ON YOU BASED LEAF. I HAVE TO HAVE SAUCE. WHERE IS THE SAUCE?
>>
File: the dangerous faggot.png (390 KB, 406x502) Image search: [Google]
the dangerous faggot.png
390 KB, 406x502
>>77187561
>>
>>77187916
kek Aussis
>>77189251
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/national/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwj/

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-20160613-snap-story.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/orlando-shooter-reported-pulse-club-regular-patrons-article-1.2672445

and more...
>>
Angriest gay haters usually are.
>>
>>77187896
I've noticed this for awhile. They think we're joking about hating them. I don't know why, but they do.
>>
>He had been to the club a dozen times. He had a profile on Jack'd and tried to hook up with another guy. Mateen is not a jihadist, but he thinks he is. He tries to be. He's tried to be a lot of things I expect... Mateen hated his own identity, you see, and he wanted to think that made him a jihadist...
>>
>>77187932
Have you seen her Facebook? She is clearly a crazy bitch.
>>
>>77189458
POETRY
>>
>>77187932
Now she is engaged to some hippie Brazilian guy with a son close to her age.
>>
>>77189458
lmao
>>
File: 1402849403685.jpg (34 KB, 319x416) Image search: [Google]
1402849403685.jpg
34 KB, 319x416
>>77189458
>>
>>77189458
ayy milo
>>
File: 1465836032518.jpg (57 KB, 279x321) Image search: [Google]
1465836032518.jpg
57 KB, 279x321
>>77187561

Poor Omar was just misunderstood, he was the true victim
>>
>>77189458
Okay, I get it. I fucking get it, you love Reddit, whoopty fucking doo, but let me set one rule here. You are not a fucking redditor, you're an anon. Your autism and cuckolding is long from gone, heh... there was once a time when I thought myself as a redditor, I normally shared posts with my wife's 23 year old son. Come to think of it, she was only in her early 30s, no idea how but I think she was culturally enriched, aside from that though.You SHED THE TITLE OF REDDITOR, no more memes, we want real memes. REAL MEMES, do you fucking understand? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE AUTISTS SAYING HAHAHHAA "MUH TOKEN BLACK MAN LOLOLO I'M SO FUNNY HERE HAVE A GOLD" I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP JUST FUCKING STOP I HATE REDDIT EVERYTIME I GO ON THERE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TAKE SOME MORE OF MY DEPRESSION PILLS AND END IT ALL, YOU ARE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT. COMMIT SUICIDE OR I WILL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: rthtrhtrhtrhtrh.png (20 KB, 760x175) Image search: [Google]
rthtrhtrhtrhtrh.png
20 KB, 760x175
>>
>>77187561
Holy Shieet Anderson Cooper is literally crying when saying the names of the victims. WTF.
>>
>>77187861
I realize this is bait but I'm angry so I'll bite... good job creating a hatred of the other for conservative white males who support the natural right to bear firearms you hypocritical piece of shit

You bring shame to your country.
>>
File: ex-machina-featured-image.jpg (279 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
ex-machina-featured-image.jpg
279 KB, 1024x683
that dude who played ex machina is gay??!!!!!!

but he made like sex robots and shit
>>
>>77187861
>Christianity denounces homosexuality
>makes gay people hate themselves
>most leave the religion, others kill themselves

>Islam denounces homosexuality
>makes gay people hate themselves
>most leave the religion, others go on Jihads because it's the only way to save their soul

~ Religion of Peace ~
>>
>>77187561
he's got the serial killer eyes. where the pupils are shifted upwards and partially obscured.
>>
Everybody has a nuanced past. The point is that this is an attempt to minimize his Muslim faith and culture.
>>
>>77190204
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
File: RELIGION OF PEACE.jpg (416 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
RELIGION OF PEACE.jpg
416 KB, 1100x619
Huehuehuehueheuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
>>
>>77190366
DELETE THIS!!

IT WAS WESTERN ANTI GAY SENTIMENT THAT DID THIS! THE RELIGION OF PISS IS BLAMEKMLESS!!
>>
Is there any proof yet or are we just believing what MSM tells us?
>>
>>77190442
Funny thing is, the more western people are trying to make the guy out to be, the more suspect people should become of any Muslim. Westernised or not.
>>
>>77190645
>He had been to the club a dozen times
>and tried to hook up with another guys
>>
>>77190535
That's odd.
>>
>>77190787
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>77188273
>This is clearly a mental health issue not a crime based on religious belief.

ignoring the fact that his father was a taliban supporter, he celebrated 9/11 and attended mosque all his life and was a devout muslim. that has nothing to do with it.

we'll also ignore the fact that pashtuns are rampant sodomites as well. homosexuality has a different meaning in that part of the world.

maybe the reason he went to the fag bar so much was because he was casing the joint.
>>
>>77187561

I called it, every muslim attack had a personal element attached to it.

He was probably guilt ridden muslim for all the gay shit he's done, this was his atonement to allah.
>>
>>77190535
>I wanna be taken seriously
Use a trip code :^)

>>77190645
The narrative needs to minimize what the killers self proclaimed motivation is... What he said motivated him is against the narrative and so it must be obscured and buried under a pile of speculation and wishful thinking. Even though the man probably scoped put degenerate clubs to get a good chance at killing a maximum number of degenerates, even though he probably hoped (and did not carry through with) killing the people he contacted on hook up apps. We must believe he was just a frustrated homosexual hurt by the cis hetero white male patriarchy. It has nothing to do with Islam.
>>
>>77188273
Yes, of course, no belief in the world except for bigoted christianism has issues with degenerate pill lifestyle
>>
>>77190366

>smell
>posts on 4chan
>a fucking cuck

~ Poster of gay ~
>>
>>77187896
m8 you need to stop taking this shit so seriously. Lots of people are very ironic while posting and yes I realize that a lot of people can interpret it as seriousness, but this is the way /pol/ is. I doubt that there are lots of people who directly sympathize with him. Personally I enjoy the fact that he killed faggots and was a faggot himself. Not necessarily because I hate homos, but I think those whole situation is hilarious.
>>
>>77190329
Probably because he fucked or was fucked by them
>>
File: 1465842638318s.jpg (7 KB, 192x250) Image search: [Google]
1465842638318s.jpg
7 KB, 192x250
>>77188421
You need to kill yourself
>>
File: 1408916374139.jpg (9 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
1408916374139.jpg
9 KB, 191x263
>>77189458
>>
>>77189458
Now he looks like a sandnigger Johnny Bravo
>>
>>77188571
There's people that don't completely follow every rule for their religion dumb ass kill yourself
>>
>>77187932

Where did you get that pic from?
I didnt see it in the article
>>
HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT

"Oh, he was gay himself! This isn't religiously motivated!"

"This is the fault of white males!"

Fucking ridiculous. This story is being spun HARD.
>>
>>77187561
Kek just like Abdel salam
>>
>>77190243
>high school/college kids calling each other gay
Stop the fucking presses.

They will do anything to shift the narrative, and people are buying it. Braindead sheep.
>>
>>77193768
He is cute desu
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 950x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 950x672
>>77187811
>>
>>77188273
INSHALLAH INSHALLAH ISLAM IS PEACE AND RAINBOWS, YOU STUPID GOY
>>
File: spurdoisis.png (5 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
spurdoisis.png
5 KB, 443x332
He prolly was at the night club scouting a few times before actually going through with it. seeing the exits etc. He did his homework, prolly was on the gay app to find out where gays hungout before scouting it out.
>>
in before he just found out he had aids and the discovery pushed him over the edge.
>>
>>77188273
>This is clearly a mental health issue not a crime based on religious belief.

I though it was a workplace violence incident. The guy worked as a security guard, and he shot a security guard. Workplace all the way, guys.

These are not the faggots or the muslims you're looking for. Move along.
>>
File: sanpuku.jpg (91 KB, 584x1510) Image search: [Google]
sanpuku.jpg
91 KB, 584x1510
>>77187561
>>
>>77188581
Made me kek
>>
>>77195668
Cheers m8! I've just bought you a virtual pint. Enjoy!

VOTE LEAVE!
>>
>>77195937
Is the last one Hillary?
>>
More proof that homosexuality is a mental illness.
>>
>>77195881
The guy had bipolar disorder, yet the media just focuses on religion in his case. Obviously islam is responsible for his retarded views, but he was naturally pre-disposed to being a violent mus because he had bipolar disorder AND was prone to violence..
>>
>>77188571

He cherry picked the quran like every other muslim, what do you know?

I fucking swear, every muslim I know drinks alcohol and some smoke weed too, but bring up pork and they get all preachy on you.
>>
I haven't read the latest news but if this refers to the fact that he had gone to gay bar several times then it's bullshit. He was probably just scouting and planning the attack.
>>
>>77196144
Homosexuality is not a mental illness.
>>
>>77187932
Making me want to watch oriental tranny pron
Is it tranny?
>>
>>77187561
1 post by this ID
83 replies
Sage
>>
File: 1451140124425.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
1451140124425.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>77187924

Score. Got it in one.

>He wasn't a real Muslim!
>>
>>77189458
wait a second.

didnt that dude help the rebels?
>>
>>77187932
To me it looks like the government and the media is saying he's gay in order to shift the blame from Islam to homophobia.
But it's something that can't be proven now and former classmate declarations can be forged
>>
>>77196214
Norway, isn't that the country where Muslims are turning all the progeny of the pure white flowers brown? "
>>
>>77195937
Those last eyes are literally Hillary.
>>
>>77196333
This.
>>
>>77196177
>because he had bipolar disorder AND was prone to violence..

(because he had bipolar disorder AND was prone to violence) OR (he was a 2nd generation Muslim whose 1st generation Muslim father taught him to hate America AND he attended radicalized mosques in America and abroad AND he was questioned 2 or 3 times by the FBI and released AND he visited Saudi Arabia)
>>
father of the gunman in the Orlando nightclub shooting said early Tuesday his son shouldn’t have carried out the massacre because "God himself will punish those involved in homosexuality.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/orlando-mass-shooting-father-of-gunman-who-killed-50-people-at-pulse-nightclub-says-he-was-a-good-a7079411.html
>>
>>77187932
That armpit
>>
From the moment that I saw this fag, I knew he had some bitch in him
>>
>>77196415
Except the homophobia part. They're trying shift the blame to society not being accepting enough to faggots.
>>
>>77196556
He killed 49 people.
>>
>>77196632
thats probably because the ar15 fucked up from all the blood splattered in the chamber. had he used an ak......
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x550
All Muslim men are gay...
>>
>>77187561

Aren't all muslim men?
>>
>>77188421
3/10 bantz . Try harder .
>>
>>77187561
>H-HE WASN'T A RADICAL ISLAMIST, HE WAS JUST A SELF-HATING GAY, OKAY!

fuck off
>>
>>77196906
Only with pre pubescent boys .
>>
File: Alessandra_Torresani.jpg (301 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Alessandra_Torresani.jpg
301 KB, 1200x1800
>>77187924
That's gonna backfire when somebody points out that the """"" moderates""""" are the ones that are supposedly perfectly safe and will assimilate seamlessly into the fabric of America by the second generation.
>>
People are already using this as an excuse to not blame Islam.

I love how it's now a mental health issue when it involves a gay Muslim. But when anyone else commits a shooting it's a gun issue.
>>
>muslim
>gay
>democrat

The degenerate trinity.
>>
>>77196231
Normal people don't shoot up 100 other people in a rampage.
>>
File: Gribiche1.jpg (14 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Gribiche1.jpg
14 KB, 384x288
>>77189458
>filename
>>
>>77190645
Madness lies in thinking that way, Leaf.
>>
hitler was jewish too
>>
>>77196533
>AND he visited Saudi Arabia
Why am I not surprised?
>>
FAGGOTS BTFO AGAIN
>>
>>77187561
Homophobic homicidal homogenous homo
O man
>>
File: winnie_the_poo.jpg (51 KB, 397x485) Image search: [Google]
winnie_the_poo.jpg
51 KB, 397x485
>>77187561
They lied to him, he expected tight boy pussy, but all he got was a shitty dick full of aids.
>>
>>77187861
Go to bed Quebec.
>>
>>77196301
Muslims and jews are just asking for a holy war aren't they? Do they not realize any time whites loose everything they unite behind a common enemy, utterly destroy it or die trying, and resurge basking in the glory of their accomplishment.
>>
>>77196079
>>77196396
Funny thing is that picture is old as fuck.
>>
>>77196533
Hush hush , shillary says the fbi , and nsa and dhs cannot investigate muslims while one is in the white house (built bu slaves )and while it 's creature can't have a white man wash it's balls because "muh racism" . Hur dur pol btfo dippity do da ayyyy lmao
>>
>what a convenient coincidence.
>he was oppressed into becoming gay.
>the racist whites made good ol omar a rabid terrorist.
>stop the hate.
>>
>>77189899
>Have you seen her Facebook? She is clearly a crazy bitch.

No I don't fucking go near Facebook.
>>
>>77197234
he probably thought he had some gay boyfriend
but his boyfriend was a promiscuous filthy aids+ queer

And so he did the only thing honor allowed

>>77197099
Thats why the west will die inshallah
>>
>>77187561
I am a card-carrying homosexual and figured this guy was a faggot in denial. I find it utterly exhausting that the *immediate* storyline from the left was to fend off islamophobia. There has to be a discussion about the incompatibility of cultural values between the west and the people we allow in as immigrants. It's simply not acceptable for us to bring in immigrants who self-radicalize and murder US citizens because their fairy tales tell them to.
>>
>>77187811
she's cute, actually.
>>
I'm not buying it. This is just a way to shame him post-death as well as shift the discussion away from Islam and towards homophobia and "mental illness"
>>
>>77188475
Fuck you in the not Toronto shithole part of the country

>>77188421
Kill your self you cuck
>>
>>77187561
I'm fucking waiting for Huffington Post or some other shit tier leftist media outlet to say something like "THIS ATTACK WAS THE DIRECT RESULT OF HOMOPHOBIA IN THE US. THIS WOULD HAVE NOT HAPPENED HAD HE FELT THAT HE COULD EXPRESS HIS SEXUALITY WITHOUT JUDGEMENT, HE IS A VICTIM OF HOMOPHOBIA JUST AS MUCH AS THE PEOPLE HE SHOT."

fucking WATCH.
>>
>>77197152
Isn't it a requirement of being a mudslime to make at least one pilgrimage to mecca? It shouldn't surprise anyone that one has been to saudi arabia
>>
>>77196287
Your point? It on tv right now
>>
>>77197674
This.
>>
File: th.jpg (8 KB, 282x173) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8 KB, 282x173
>>77195937
>>77196079
>>77196396

Can confirm those eyes belong to Hillary
>>
>>77193655
even if he was a self loathing fag, how does that make this not religiously motivated?

He hated being a fag and other fags because of Islam.

In what way does that mean Islam is free from blame?
>>
File: o-HILLARY-CLINTON-facebook.jpg (179 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-HILLARY-CLINTON-facebook.jpg
179 KB, 2000x1000
>>77198170
Further confirmation
>>
File: 1465756832459.png (47 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
1465756832459.png
47 KB, 500x668
Islam is so tolerant :^)
>>
>>77188314

Who has more jpeg-ey images? Skinheads or Grandmas?
>>
File: 1461216504039.jpg (2 MB, 1296x1728) Image search: [Google]
1461216504039.jpg
2 MB, 1296x1728
This guy didn't give a shit about Islam. He himself has claimed to be supporting both ISIS and Hezbollah, who fucking hate each other. He was just some closet fag with mental conditions (autism) who went on a gay murder spree. This was just gay on gay violence, but liberal media would rather say it's Islamic extremism instead of saying that the biggest massacre in US was at the hands of a gay guy.
>>
Wait is there any proof he was gay or is this just a rumor?
>>
>>77197523

pretty sure the dude didn't give a shit about islam. he was a fag. he hated fags. he didn't want to be a fag. he saw fags live happy lives, but he knew he would never be that type of fag. he was also autistic and was a loser. his wife left him, he had a shitty security job, and was just an all around awful ROBOT. He was /r9k/ basically. Nigga just snapped and went postal.Typical how most leftists would rather blame Islam than blame fagism.
>>
>>77187932
That kind of just looks like him in drag are we sure she is real and not just that faggot in drag?
>>
>>77190442
this

everyone is desperate to blame american society
>>
Omar "Sucking fags, blasting mags" Mateen
Omar "Suck the tip while I load a clip" Mateen
Omar "I like brown eye but you must die" Mateen
Omar "Anal play then blast them away" Mateen
Omar "Cup the balls, while this body falls" Mateen
Omar "After fisting, cease existing" Mateen
>>
>>77187561
A rather strange conclusion to jump too, I would think him scoping the place out to plan his attack is the more likely explanation.
>>
File: 1448070885158.jpg (95 KB, 780x873) Image search: [Google]
1448070885158.jpg
95 KB, 780x873
>>77198465

stupidest thing I've ever read
>>
how many more lives must be sacrificed before the psychotic god of abraham's thirst is quenched?
>>
File: WP_20160525_0041.jpg (3 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160525_0041.jpg
3 MB, 3072x1728
>>77198570
Rumor mill at this point but several former acquaintances are saying this. Some of it may be able to be confirmed eventually. Personally I think it's just a distraction tactic to move the narrative where the MSM wants it, on le evil gunz.
>>
>>77198465
>This guy didn't give a shit about Islam.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Pay no attention to the anti-Western imams, the frequent visits to mosques, the 1st generation Afghani father, or the trips to Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>77198826
For three years? And getting drunk in the process?

I guess his gay dating profiles were just a ruse to...er...do what now?

You are too stupid to live.
>>
File: i wonder how this will pan out.jpg (162 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
i wonder how this will pan out.jpg
162 KB, 752x564
>>77196333
>>77196415
God you guys are fucking dumb. That makes no fucking sense. Islam hates the gays way more than any western country. This will just wake up some of the idiotic gay sjws from trying to defend muslims cause muh progressive stack.
>>
>>77187561
How can one be a muslim AND gay? That does not make any sense.
>>
>>77199036

The motherfucker was pro-Hezbollah and pro-ISIS. He didn't know what he was doing. He was just acting hard. Typical for you liberal faggots to defend your faggot values by trying to blame religion for why people go on killing sprees.
>>
>>77199122

He was both a "Muslim" and a faggot.
He was also pro-ISIS and pro-Hezbollah, two groups which are fighting each other right now in Syria.
>>
>>77189783
Because /pol/ is satire :^) It's only bantz, not serious :^) Figgdjion and falseud amirite :DDD /pol/ = board of peace
>>
>>77199122
I'm bisexual and catholic. Your sexuality doesn't choose who you put your faith into. Go to bed kiddo, you got school in the morning.
>>
>>77198570
there's proof he's been in that club he shot up before, many times, and that he was on some gay messaging apps hitting up a dude.

Honestly, this is not surprising. Lots of homophobic people turn out to be self hating closet cases themselves.

Think about it, what confident straight dude would really get upset at two dudes kissing unless it sparked some internalized questioning?
>>
He was gay and knew he was going to hell for his sins.

It is Ramadan - and murdering a bunch of gays makes Allah happy and makes Allah forgive you for your gayness.

Simples.
>>
>>77189458
uncanny kek
>>
File: trumped.jpg (65 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
trumped.jpg
65 KB, 1200x800
>Worst mass shooting in U.S history

>Nobody involved was a straight white male

Shove this shit in every liberal faggots face
>>
>>77190345
They all had penises
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (666 KB, 2859x1629) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
666 KB, 2859x1629
>>77199122
>HOW CAN MY PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS OF THE WORLD NOT BE RIGHT?! GOD DAMN IT, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE AND THINGS ARE COMPLEX!!!

Poor baby.
>>
>>77199092
Oh, didn't realize it was years. The article I read said months.
>>
>>77199381
I'm a liberal and this makes complete sense to me. I'm for equal rights for other races and shit but we don't all take it to SJW extremes. A gay self-hating mudslime wasting a bunch of his own kind? Stranger things happen all the time.
>>
File: 7UfgYWU.png (18 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
7UfgYWU.png
18 KB, 604x618
>>77199252
I didn't see any screenshots of his grindr profile or club guest records or pictures of him at the club. Did I miss something, or are people just saying shit? I don't have an agenda one way or the other about it, I'm just saying I haven't seen what constitutes proof.
>>
File: 1436454263511.png (256 KB, 2000x1236) Image search: [Google]
1436454263511.png
256 KB, 2000x1236
>>77187561
Isis is gay
>>
>>77187561
BAM

There goes the homophobia angle

Now all we need is a muslim gunshop owner that would've given guns to any ISIS sympathizer and we're set.
>>
>a gay guy has the current US high score
>>
>>77198652
I agree that him hating being gay played a big role, but I think there is still some room to blame his religion, upbringing, and cultural values. There are plenty of self-hating faggots in the US who don't go on shooting rampages. That is an Islam issue. It's only in the depths of kooky religious beliefs that you get that sense of justification and righteousness for this kind of stuff.

Also remember he'd been checked out by the FBI etc before this, so it's not like the Islam stuff was new. I'd bet that most of the terrorist people have some other mental issues. His just happened to be that he was a self-hating gay.

Either that or he loooovvvveeeddd Latin boys and they all shunned him and he really was a deep cover robot.
>>
File: response.png (53 KB, 476x1199) Image search: [Google]
response.png
53 KB, 476x1199
I don't mean to shill this but I think it concisely summarizes how I think the fact he was gay should be interpreted.
>>
File: 1442395569886.jpg (9 KB, 200x315) Image search: [Google]
1442395569886.jpg
9 KB, 200x315
>>77195668
>>
Self-hating muslim faggot goes on killing spree to absolve himself in the eyes of Allah.
>>
>>77199171
>pro-hezbollah
>pro-isis

pick at most one
>>
>>77187561
Makes sense he was gay. The only way to save his soul was to die as a martyr.
>>
>>77199605
Simple google search:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/orlando-shooting-isil-wages-war-on-gays-in-the-west-after-omar-m/
>A second person has said he saw the Pulse club gunman on a gay dating app, as well as seeing him at the bar with a drink. Kevin West had earlier said he met Mateen more than a year ago when he reached out to West on Jack’d, a dating app for men.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-20160613-snap-story.html
>At least four regular customers of Pulse, the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender nightclub where the massacre took place, told the Orlando Sentinel on Monday that they believed they had seen Mateen there before.

>"Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent," said Ty Smith, who also uses the name Aries.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/?ecmp=pbp_social_twitter_2015_sfp
>The classmate said that he, Mateen and other classmates would hang out, sometimes going to gay nightclubs, after classes at the Indian River Community College police academy. He said Mateen asked him out romantically.
>>
File: 1465837123800.jpg (108 KB, 954x538) Image search: [Google]
1465837123800.jpg
108 KB, 954x538
>>77187561
Its time the masses gets redpilled about the word taqiyya
>>
>>77199808
the summary is probably rather accurate except for the imam quoted therein. he's a shia preacher, our Omar was a sunnite, pledging allegiance to isis. they hate each other more than they hate us.
>>
File: omar-mateen-14.jpg (27 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
omar-mateen-14.jpg
27 KB, 540x720
>>77200057
OH, also from that Heavy.com article
>Police say [this] “selfie” was taken inside the Pulse night club years before the shooting occurred there.
>>
>>77199239
Also here you seem to think that all religious people (1) have a strong, intellectual understanding of their faith and (2) are deeply aware of international politics.

To the first point, numerous experiments have shown that most nominally Christian people cannot recite even the most basic tenets of their faith. I would expect the same is true of Muslims, especially second generation ones. The guy's dad in this case is crazy and super radical.

To the second, I also think the vast majority of American people, including this guy, do not know that ISIS and Hezbollah are at war. He was just an angry faggot reading shit on the internet trying to sound macho.
>>
>>77199808
>that last block of text

this is exactly what i thought all along

self hating gay islamic extremist

and there is even evidence he was involved in gay actvities
>>
>>77195937
>tfw 3 and accurate description.
>>
>>77199259
>He was gay and knew he was going to hell for his sins.

we are talking islam, not christianity. he's only going to hell if he isn't executed according to sharia. if he does, he might still make it to jannah.
>>
>>77189490
>http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-20160613-snap-story.html
Some fag also said that Obama was gay,
>>
If hes gay the whole story makes perfect sense.
>Told by your religion that gays go to hell
>Told by your father that gays go to hell
>Told in your mosque that gays need to be killed out of compassion
>Secretly gay
>Snap and shoot up gay bar to save yourself from hell
>>
>>77187561
So in the end he's a highly trained fag version of Elliot Rodger with self hatred and ISIS are claiming the attack only because they're opportunistic attention whores?
>>
>>77200414

pretty much.
>>
>>77200414
possibly they are just claiming it or he really does support them it can be either

they said he called 911 two times and pleged alleigance to isis

i hope they release the calls to confirm
>>
>>77200414
No, he pledged allegiance to ISIS. This terror attack was probably a way for him to be "saved", so to speak. ISIS claims any who would fight in their name as members.
>>
>>77200414
he pledged his allegiance to Isis before the shooting.
>>
>>77200057
>yeah I think I saw that guy before while I was dancing, pass-out drunk in this crowded nightclub with poor lighting
>I think I remember that guy's name popping up on a dating app
>you paying for a scoop? sure I'll make up something fantastic about this guy, you can quote me using my stage name
I'm afraid I'm going to wait for something better than that.

I know how "redpilled" you guys love being, but if the media isn't covering it's probably because there isn't a story (yet).
>>
>>77195668
Why did you post a picture of garbage bags? Wtf
>>
>>77200414
precisely

I bet ISIS feels pretty stupid now the cat is out o the bag
>>
>>77200057
I read several of those articles.

>Mateen blew me once in a back alley
Me saying that doesn't make it true or "proof". I don't put a lot of stock in eyewitness testimony.

>>77200181
If that's actually in the club, that's damning. I'd say it's odd that there's a shower behind him, but maybe that's normal for gay clubs (?) This is what I'm talking about, hard evidence, not just drunk fags telling stories to get famous.
>>
>>77187893
was
>>
File: 1451449915529.jpg (72 KB, 599x597) Image search: [Google]
1451449915529.jpg
72 KB, 599x597
>>77195668
>>77200680
>>
>radical muslim kills 50 fgts and injured 50
>Oy vey goyim he was gay and opressed ;^)
Trust mr goldberg
>>
File: 1465706840248.jpg (72 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1465706840248.jpg
72 KB, 500x550
>>77200414

He pledged allegiance to ISIS and ISIS took credit for the attacked. Its pretty cut and dry.
>>
File: WOHAAA INTENSIFIES.gif (565 KB, 275x288) Image search: [Google]
WOHAAA INTENSIFIES.gif
565 KB, 275x288
>haha it wasn't silly islam, it's cause we has a repressed gayboi!! Stop being such an islamophobe!! xD

i hate this planet so fucking much that i could power a small african village with that hate
>>
>>77200057
This is all bullshit. Not a single shred of evidence to back up any of these claims.
>>
Why do goat fuckers always have dark circles?
>>
>>77196346

That's Sweden, but Norway has some of that too.
>>
Why is this funny? It's not funny that 49 gay people died. Or is it? If it is then I feel sorry for you. You need to grow up.
>>
>>77201147
this is bait.
>>
>>77192449
So much this.
>>
>>77200690
>I bet ISIS feels pretty stupid now the cat is out o the bag

Why would they feel stupid? They accept any muslim who fights in their name. The second he pledge allegiance to ISIS, they were able to take credit. This is their overseas strategy. Radical muslims launching terror attacks in their name without them getting directly involved and jeopardizing possible future attacks.
>>
>>77201080

So Elliot Rodger killed people because sexism and not the fact that he was a fucking autist? thats such a liberal cop out. blaming ideas instead of the individual. no personal responsibility.
>>
>>77187561
We're still not banning the leafs

What has to happen before we get rid of them
>>
Has OP provided any source?
>>
>>77201384
No. It's just speculation from unnamed witnesses. For all we know this is just an attempt to control the narrative.
>>
File: received_10206608119829114.jpg (29 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
received_10206608119829114.jpg
29 KB, 449x600
>>77187561
>>
This will kill the antimuslim momentum.
Trump will have to wait for the next muslim attack, so like 5 to 10 days....
>>
>>77195875
That and to get some dick
>>
Orlando Boom.
>>
>>77196226
Naa he had an active Grindr profile. Gay dudes were hooking up with him and shit
>>
>>77187705

Good luck finding one of those if they keep letting Muslims in.
>>
>>77196333

That's like trying to shift the blame from Anti-semitism to Nazism.

kek.
>>
>>77201559
This is still a radical muslim terror attack. If Omar wouldn't have gotten lynched by his family, friends, and mosque for his sexuality because of their batshit insane faith then he wouldn't have been brought to the point where he wanted to kill dozens of people absolutely dead to repent for his sins.

This changes nothing.
>>
>>77201794

Not true. Being a fag is Afghanistan is so common it's part of their culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
>>
File: Jihadi-Jake.jpg (42 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Jihadi-Jake.jpg
42 KB, 615x409
>>77200414

Nah, he had ISIS connections.

Hence "Soldier Of The Caliphate" not "Supporter Of The Caliphate".

That's why the two mongs who got plugged before they even got in the building at the Mohammed Cartoon were claimed as "Soldiers" (because they had affiliations) while the San Bernadino couple were merely big fans.

Have you seen Western ISIS recruits?

Not exactly the pick of the litter. Death cults gotta take what death cults can get I suppose.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 800x522
>>77187861
>>
>>77196226
He went there regularly for three years.

He doesn't even live in the city.
>>
>>77201301

are you actually retarded? Elliot rodger specifically targeted women and left a manifesto clearly stating that he hated that women ignored him. He was just a fucking beta autist.

Meanwhile you have Ahmed who kills 50 people then leaves a little phone call to 911 saying he pledges himself to ISIS, which is a terrorist organisation in case you didn't know
>>
>>77201910

They will literally tell you they aren't gay because they're fucking little boys.

>BRO I AINT GAY FUCK YOU GAYS SHOULD BE KILLED, THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Just like lib shits will tell you pedophile gay dads aren't really gay.
>>
File: lol trudeau.jpg (47 KB, 650x464) Image search: [Google]
lol trudeau.jpg
47 KB, 650x464
>>77187561
Obviously faggotry is the mental illness.

Perhaps this is truly an evolution of AIDs. Most gay men kill each other by having sex with one another. This one straight up picks up an AR and starts gunning other homos down, then gets his own dome full of bullets. He is AIDS incarnate.
>>
>>77201910
>oh those baka bazis
>>
>>77201986

not really. there's a famous pashtun saying that goes something along the lines 'women are for marriage; boys are for fun'.
>>
>>77201943
long term scouting.

all the dudes he fucked was just to make sure they were really gay.
>>
>>77201910
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Afghanistan

In Afghanistan the government looks away if your village takes it into their own hands to literally execute you.

His father advocated for the Taliban, the most oppressive radical muslim group of its time before ISIS, and if he lived in Taliban controlled Afghanistan he would've been put to death, probably in fact by his own father, family, and neighbors.
>>
>>77201986
You are too stupid to live. Stop posting.
>>
>>77187561
No one hates faggots more than themselves
>>
>>77202112
>sucking your friends dick as a prank

kek
>>
>>77196328
Pfft
>>
dunning kruger effect strikes again.

Clearly a case of taquiya. Learn your enemy and let them trust you before deceive them.
>>
File: justfuckmyshitup.png (319 KB, 470x627) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyshitup.png
319 KB, 470x627
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
>>
So was the Santa Monica "would be" shooter. They interviewed his boyfriend.
>>
>>77187561
so a gay muslim kills a bunch of faggots and its still straight white christans fault according to the media
>>
File: mzl.bexcmpbz.1024x1024-65.jpg (118 KB, 783x1024) Image search: [Google]
mzl.bexcmpbz.1024x1024-65.jpg
118 KB, 783x1024
>>
>>77190584
Can you explain your picture to me, please?
>>
>>77202762

haha what a fag
>>
>>77187896
I don't remember anyone defending this sand nigger. Most of us were just laughing at a sand nigger who killed killed over 50 faggots. What's with all these motherfuckers acting as if we're supposed to be pick sides? To hell with both muzzies & fags.

You're right, it is mental health issue. All fags are mentally retarded. Fuck you and fuck your social identity politics. Social identity politics it's what's ruining 'Murica. I don't remember social identity ever being a big deal until King Nigger was crowned king of the world.
>>
Wew lad what a surprise.
>>
GODSPEED FAGGOT MUSLIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCy9k_RWlvA
>>
You all realize that this "he was gay" shit is just the media trying to steer the discussion away from the fact that this was an ISIS attack, right?

Stop falling for this shit. He wasn't gay. He was a terrorist.
>>
>>77188170
Yeah because conservatives kill gays in huge quantities

Maybe gays should flee to the middle east where they can live a peaceful life
>>
>>77187561

>left won't defend gays over Muslims
>the Muslim was, in fact, a gay

I can't wait for the damage control
>>
>>77203029
allstate insurance commercial where the dude continuously finds himself in extremely dangerous situations, gets fugged up, and then comes out unscathed because of his great insurance policy.
>>
>>77187561
Do you remember the meme on here, HEAVY, about how faggoty liberals will claim anybody who hates them is just a closet case? Well guess what, you fucking Potato Heads, THIS, just mother-fucking, fucking, happened. Get ready for the dual micdrop/siptea.
>mic drop
>sips tea
>>
>>77198787
nice kek
>>
>>77187561

People just now found out? I called it the moment they started publishing photos of him--- his selfies are the gayest thing ever. Only a dude in-the-closet would actually hate gays that much. Normal straight dudes don't give a fuck.
>>
>>77203841
Agreed
>>
>>77203904
This. This is all I ask
>>
>>77202762
>white
>>
>>77203999
Lmao
>>
>>77203763
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_mechanisms#Level_3:_Neurotic
>>
>>77200774

Gay clubs only have showers.
>>
>>77202762
How many feet in a strawberry? Your measuring system is so stupid. 500 feet away is what. In the living room? Or down a fee blocks?
>>
>>77188571
i know someone who's simultaneously gay and muslim. he also tried to shit on christians about the orlando shooting, kek
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.