[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS smarter than we think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: piers.png (57 KB, 570x423) Image search: [Google]
piers.png
57 KB, 570x423
ISIS are constantly planning attacks across the world, and they're very smart about it.

my theory is that he bought the gun legally on purpose to make America ban guns, thus making it easier for terrorists to shoot defenseless victims.

I also think his wife supported him and is lying to make it look like mental illness proving that guns are too easy to get.

Please add to this what you believe they are trying to do (other than destroy the west)
>>
They're way smarter than liberals, but you should already know that by now.
>>
>>77187309
I also think his Dad encouraged him to do this
>>
>>77187537
being a pussy is smart in this case.
It was still the largest shooting in America
>>
>>77187537
>>77187398
>>77187309
They are given help by the authorities, it's funny how pretty much all these "ISIS" attackers have been known to the authorities for a long period of time yet nothing is done about them, they are allowed to just go out and carry out attacks.

Yet the services go absolutely full apeshit on a white person that has weapons and plans an attack.

Muslims have always been idiots when it comes to warfare, due to too much infighting. When they unify they become a problem like under Saladin and the other dynasties that achieved military success.

No, these fuckers are receiving help from our governments to do this shit.
>>
>>77187776
ISIS on the inside? Or just out of incompetence?
>>
It's rather amusing to see the Left using terrorism as a justification for tyranny.
>>
>>77187933
Yes, and ISIS will be very happy when guns are banned. They can smuggle them easily, as we have seen in Europe
>>
>>77187883
Expand, I don't get your point or question.

ISIS, much like Al Qaeda is a creation of the West, to do the West's bidding.

Why do you think we suck up to Saudi Arabia and dare not do anything to bring down the house of Saud? When they support, enable and do pretty much everything that ISIS does?

It's not just oil, it's about using an on demand army of retarded durkas to instill fear and justify the enforcement of tougher legislation's to remove personal freedom's.

Not only that, there's more to it but every attack that has been carried out could have been stopped.

Fuck even the IRA some of the attacks they carried out were known about beforehand but MI6 chose to ignore them and allow the IRA to carry them out on the mainland, in order to prolong a war and create more bloodshed, fear, anger and resentment and profit from it.
>>
>ISIS smart
>sandniggers smart

oh thank you anon fells good
>>
File: 1460300463807.jpg (95 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1460300463807.jpg
95 KB, 720x960
>>77188431
they were smart enough to perform several terrorist acts (successful) in your country and were able to fuck your french ass hard.
>>
>>77188431
Never EVER let propaganda convince you to underestimate your enemies. Many of these "Idiot goat fuckers" have western educations (Ben-laden, al-Baghdadi etc) The majority of suicide bombers may be ignorant but make no mistake the planning and dedication required to make these organizations run requires highly skilled and highly motivated individuals.
>>
>>77188311
>They are given help by the authorities
In response to this. Why are the terrorist sympathisers not caught sooner?

> in order to prolong a war and create more bloodshed, fear, anger and resentment and profit from it.
is this why?
>>
>>77187398
his mom's boyfriend kept telling him to stop though
>>
>>77187883
in a way it makes sense
whether direct or indirect command, ISIS is an attempt to pacify citizens into surrendering their weapons
obviously the entire system is not for them, or Trump would be dead
but there is a very high and very real section that benefits from them, money-wise and power-wise
If I were a guessing man I'd say ISIS is two-sided
one side are the goatfuckers who go around brutally killing people, this is the physical side
the other side, what we don't see, what "takes blame" for attacks and sends messages would be funded by a piece of the gubbermint and ??? (whoever else benefits from it)
>>
Why do all of you think regular jack offs will pull a Wyatt Earp and shoot a terrorist?

Living in a paranoid society isn't healthy
>>
>>77188850
I wouldn't be surprised if they encouraged that propaganda for their own benefit
>>
>>77187054
Yeah, I like your theory. I think her and the dad are lying too.

Media takes their word for it because it fits their agenda even if they're both lying.
>>
>>77188753
>>77188850
They've had help from our authorities, they were stupid enough to get themselves on watch lists, hell we've even had MI5 here try and recruit some of these fuckers to infiltrate cells.

They are not smart whatsoever, they are given a lot of help and a lot of leeway from our government security bodies.

You know this when you compare to a white supremacist or whatever that is given no help from the authorities that tries to carry out an attack, they are stopped immediately.

>>77188885
>In response to this. Why are the terrorist sympathisers not caught sooner?
Because they serve a purpose, many purposes.

>>77188885
>is this why?
A theory, there's probably a lot more reasons why but isn't useful to have an on demand army of brown people that you can just call up and say "Hey Abdullah can you blow this place up"?

"Hand rubbing intensifies".
>>
they're constantly updating/changing their SOPs. they used soviet encryption methods. shit we haven't seen since the first gulf war. a lot of other shit i won't talk about...
>>
>>77188925
other brit is explaining it better
ignore me
>>
>>77187054

What world are we living in where Piers Morgan is the sensible one?
>>
>>77187054
I think you give them too much credit. They're just brain dead Arabs that want to kill as many as they can.
>>
Major media figures are calling for bans on assault weapons.

ISIS realise this we will favour political correctness and blame something that has 'no feelings' for the violence, rather than the obvious answer, radical Islam.

ISIS will get your guns banned, and Hillary will be the one to do it
>>
>>77187054
I wouldn't go as far as saying ISIS are particularly smart about their shootings, none of them have been hard to pull off master plans. Get gun, get ammo, find crowded place, start shooting.

fire moar boolets, make moar bodies.
>>
>>77189767
The brains behind them lies in our governments and security services.

They serve a purpose.

Let's just say Russia steps out of line, one phone call to a Saudi Prince, BAM Moscow metro gets bombed.

Lucky Larry wants more Shekels, one call to Abdulaziz bin Saud and BAM two planes fly into the twin towers.

It's quite a nice set up actually, to keep the masses docile, living in fear, complicit, you break the people's spirit with constant bad news, you break their ability to fight back by making live in fear constantly, you silence their ability to use words to fight back by removing free speech, protecting the Muslims.

It's all very very good for the government of every nation that is involved in this that has seized complete control over the masses.

It's 5am I've been awake for about 2 hours now and I'm lazy.

Some other anon can delve into this realm and theory much better than I can.

But doesn't it make you wonder?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 470x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 470x361
>>77187309
I have a pet rock from the 80's that's smarter than liberals. At least my rock is house trained
>>
>>77189930
But that's not ISIS doing it, it's the government using its trained and paid for tool to do it.

What's the word? Patsy? ISIS is a patsy that are brainwashed and more than happy to kill "infidels" even though they work for the infidels.

HAHAHAHAHA that's how dumb Muslims are.
>>
>>77190295
As long as the politicians make money they can just flee the country in the end right?
>>
>>77187054
Abubakur Al-Baghdadi (leader of ISIS) has a PhD.
>>
>>77190544
It's more to do with power and ensuring their own wealth gain and power.

And yes, with wealth and power they can get on a private jet and flee to a nice hot island.

But my main point, is that Muslims are not smart, they are the biggest idiots going. They are divided see smart people would unify to conquer their enemy. Not kill those they have a lot in common with, making more enemies than allies.

It's why Muslims don't accomplish anything.

>>77190725
He has a PhD in Islamic studies, not really something to boast about. Maybe when he gets a PhD in chemistry he can be admired or taken seriously.
>>
>>77191006
They aren't our opponent, our government is our opponent.

And I don't underestimate our governments.
>>
>>77190839
A PhD is a hell of alot of work, regardless of the subject. So many skills are needed to obtain one. He knows the history of his religion which gives him an advantage as a leader.
>>
>>77187054
And they shot up the gays so we're forced to pretend to care about gay rights and listen to them whine for half a year now.

It really is as easy as reverse psychology. Kill the weakest and the rest get weaker because "Oh no, we should have listened!"
>>
As long as Abu Hajaar is still on ISIS' side, they'll never be as competent as they could be.
>>
>>77187054
This is suspicious: http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2016/06/13/noor-zahi-salman-second-wife-of-orlando-terrorist/

He sold his house to his sister for $10 and his wife wiped posts from social media
>>
>>77191154
He obtained the PhD in Iraq, not the West. You know, the same place were a three day First Aid course can get you a degree in medicine.

I don't care about Muslims or their fields of study, this is Saudi Arabian Sunni-Wahhabist education that spreads everywhere and we allow it to, for good reasons.

>>77191345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skivGtJ3hK0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k-CcAFHDgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj0v1V3M10g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASoFnj0NdsM

There's hundreds more, they are incompetent fuckers.
>>
>>77190043
And this makes them stupid how? They are maximizing casualties. 1 guy for 100+ dead/wounded. At that rate it takes a small army to wreak havoc on the west. It's the benefits of guerrilla warfare with the safety of attacking away from the home - offensive guerrilla warfare.
>>
>>77191746
Remember that when a country has a lower average IQ, there are still a few smart people. I would say Osama Bin Laden was smart for example.
>>
>>77187054
Something like this but not quite.
ISIS is calling for independent attackers.
Each attacker can make up a plan on their own and carry it out, making decisions on how they want everything to look and shielding people who are close or worked with him on his attack.
Being a registered democrat he probably wanted to compound the problems faced by his religious enemies, extending an attack on the gays to hit the US right-wing.
ISIS will get random levels of success from these kinds of attackers like we've been seeing. This guy just planned well and everything went smoothly.
>>
>>77191746
You're either overestimating American education or underestimation foreign education. Besides, why would you study Islam in a non-Islamic country?

The longer we keep treating ISIS like idiots, the more damage they will be allowed to do. We are dealing with an extremely intelligent and powerful organization with an ideology of destruction. Let's treat them like the threat they are instead of underestimating them.
>>
File: 1465741605778.jpg (80 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1465741605778.jpg
80 KB, 720x479
>>77188850
>Never EVER let propaganda convince you to underestimate your enemies

Leftists keep saying they are poor fellows that needs helps and other political alternative... And brag about gun control, homofobia, xenophobia. There's a enemy within, and this enemy is hard to fight.
>>
>>77187054
That image is perfect. Nothing too add.
>>
>>77192120
this
>>
>>77192120
But we don't underestimate them, daily indoctrination from our media tells us to be scared of them, if anything we are overestimating their abilities and capabilities.

As I've said before they are a tool of the West, used by the West to serve the West's interests. They are stupid and I'm calling them out on it.

Our governments are the ones doing this, that doesn't mean I defend Muslims, I hate them and want them out of my country, but our governments use them and have done since T.E Lawrence helped the Saudi's.

Divide and conquer is an old tactic, it's exactly the one that's being used now. I'll agree, 1 guy shooting up a place and taking out 50+ people is a good tactic also.

My question, is why they are allowed to carry out these attacks if they are on watch lists and are known to be high risk to the FBI/CIA/MI5/MI6/NSA/GCHQ?
>>
>>77187054
My theory is that they're a bunch of freaking idiots who are being manipulated by their handlers.

And this guy? A nut who couldn't come out of the closet without cracking up. If >ISIS were not the current bogeyman he would have come up with another reason to shoot some faggots, and if he couldn't get a gun he would have done with a machete or a couple of butcher knives.
>>
File: John_Hammond_name_get_tv.png (70 KB, 866x769) Image search: [Google]
John_Hammond_name_get_tv.png
70 KB, 866x769
>>77187054
If he wanted stricter gun control, he should have bought it private party. All him getting it legally told us is that our intelligence agencies and the ATF are inept. That's not a fault of the people or the law, our government failed us.

And its going to keep failing us if we stay more worried more about being PC than putting a moratorium on the civil rights of blatantly anti-American immigrant dunecoons.
>>
>ISIS WANTS YOU TO DEFEND YOURSELF

This is the lefts argument.
If you believe this you shouldn't breed.
>>
People with nothing to lose will always win.
>>
File: cafe.png (262 KB, 931x941) Image search: [Google]
cafe.png
262 KB, 931x941
>>77187054
You spelled US gov wrong
>>
ISIS are CIA. All this shit is CIA. Fucking DoD and the mafia planning and staging these shenanigans for decades.

Lrn to JFK.
>>
Also, NYTs is posting that to mock the person saying that.

Understand their level of brain washed.
>>
>>77192862
time to ban all guns.
it's not like criminals will just use them illegally or anything.
>>
>>77187398
Evidence or just speculation?
>>
>>77193146
He was a taliban sympathiser and ran for office in Afghanistan. Mostly speculation but i think growing up with someone like that would distort your view of the world
>>
>>77191746

I don't think you understand.

They can be the worst shits ever. The California bank robbers held off the cops longer than they ever have. They don't need skill to kill they just need surprise and the people to have a false sense of security. Walk into a crowded room point the gun anywhere and pull the trigger. You'll hit shit.
>>
>>77189213
>>77187054
Nobody has spoken to his wife. She apparently moved out in December 2015 and went to California to live with her parents. She scrubbed all her social media after the attack. It's very odd that no one has gone to her house or even staked her out considering how our media is. They found his first wife in less than a day and gave her a press conference to push the "he was mentally ill" and "not all muslims" angle. The father is lying about what he knew. I firmly believe that.
>>
ISIS are a rag-tag party put together by Sadaam's old henchmen. They would have never been able to take swathes of land without any experienced military leadership.
>>
>>77193111
Of course not, we banned a number of drugs and no one ever uses them illegally. It's fool proof.

Just remember we have the police who are completely trained and capable and never ever abuse their power or hurt the public in any unjust fashion.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.