[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/, 18 year old LDS/Mormon here. I'm going on a mission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 35
Hi /pol/, 18 year old LDS/Mormon here.

I'm going on a mission for two years and got called to the southern Germany area.

Is it going to be torn apart as a result of the refugee crisis in that time? As a Christian missionary in the territory, will I surely get beheaded? I have faith that God will protect me, but also like to listen to what people such as you have to say.

Also daily reminder that Mormons stand and fight against the degeneracy seeking to destroy Western and/or Christian civilization.
>>
>>77186738
Just remember you're doing God work and if that works include a crusade, than you must do it.
>>
>>77186738
its like 5am in germany so they're probably sleeping.
>>
>>77187271
Part of me hopes I die on my mission. There's no better time to die than literally or almost literally doing God's work.

Maybe my biggest worry is getting raped.

I'll make sure I die before that happens. And they'd behead me before doing anything else, I'm sure.
>>
Being evangelized to by your people is annoying, pls stop. I just want to walk to/from the gym in peace.
>>
Mormons aren't christians though.
>>
>>77187663
Australia, come on.
Just kidding, but seriously, how aren't we Christian?
The LDS religion is obsessed with Christ.
>>
Why are you people so nice? I've never met a mean mormon.
>>
>>77187663
>>
>>77186738
>"I have faith that God will protect me"
no you don't. If you knew you would be safe from millions of barbaric muslims you woudn't be worried at all
>>
>>77187659
I've had other churches approach me on the street and at my house and I haven't thought anything of it. Maybe it's because I'm taught that it's okay so I understand why others do it, but I can't see the annoyance unless it's every five seconds, which it probably isn't.
>>
>>77187663
>>77187815
you're not americans so you've probably just heard memes.

Mormons are like >>77187787 said. very nice and very faithful.
>>
>>77186738
If a mob tries to attach you just throw your companion in front of them and you'll be fine.
>>
>>77186738
RIP in peace. This is a death sentance. The muzzies will behead you and sell your bicycle. Try not to shit your magic underwear.
>>
>>77187787
I'm glad to hear that because we sure are supposed to be.

As a Mormon who just went through a Mormon-filled high school I can confirm that we're not all perfect in that regard though. There's a lot of cliques and while we're not really blatantly rude there are definitely those who I've felt treated others apathetically.

But to answer your question from my own personal faith-based perspective, I would say it's happiness in our own hearts that makes us want to be happy. I know that when I'm happy and at peace I am much less likely to snap at others than if I'm feeling troubled or disturbed.
>>
>>77187663
they are no less Christian than Catholics are.
>>
>>77187787
Also, follow up, can mormon girls marry outside their religion because I know a lot of hot mormon girls.
>>
>>77187865

If you're not religious it's annoying, and especially when even if I would be Christian I wouldn't be Mormon.

They never approach me if my tattoos are exposed though. I thought you'd be more enthusiastic to save a sinner than someone who already looks proper.
>>
>>77187850
I probably didn't word that very well.

I'm not thinking too much about it and am more concerned about the two years straight of pure dedication and work. It's just interesting to think about the possibility, and if I die, I DO have faith that it's for a good cause and that I'll be blessed for my service.
>>
>>77186738
You are not a Christian.
You do not worship Christos, You do not worship God.
You worship a perversion, your prophets are charlatans and lie openly, you eat chocolate at midnight and I bet I've just reinforced your face x10 haven't I?
That's they told us right?
>when outsiders decry your faith it only strengthens it
They put us in a terrible slavery, you must get out while you can.

-Your brother in the living God and the true Christ
>>
>>77187749
>The LDS religion is obsessed with Christ.
Muslims talk about Jesus all the time and claim they worship the same god as in the bible, they still aren't christians either.

Just borrowing some bible characters and references when you start a new religion doesn't mean you are part of the original religion you took the content from.
>>
>>77188147
>tattoos
degenerate filth. They know you aren't worth saving.
>>
File: smug pupper.png (307 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
smug pupper.png
307 KB, 450x450
>>77186738
>As a Christian missionary
>mormon
>christian
>>
>>77187440
underrated post
>>
File: 1462118858926.jpg (100 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
1462118858926.jpg
100 KB, 400x541
>Mormon
Get out of that masonic racket before it is too late, brother.
>>
File: iYdD0.png (29 KB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
iYdD0.png
29 KB, 219x186
>>Shabbos goy OP goes to Germany.
>>He just so happens to be near another false flag.

Just a coincidence amirite?
>>
File: Mormon_Jesus.png (281 KB, 944x708) Image search: [Google]
Mormon_Jesus.png
281 KB, 944x708
Mormon Jesus.
>>
>>77188103
Same here, brotha.

We're encouraged to marry in the faith because it will help us stay faithful ourselves and raise faithful families. Also, you can't receive the blessings in our Temples if both parties in the marriage aren't LDS, which is essentially one of the foundations of our religion, and would be a darn shame if you didn't partake of said blessings.

>>77188147
They shouldn't ignore you and should make an effort to talk to you just as much. I don't see a person with tattoos as any less worthy of saving as other people.
>>
>>77188103
Mormonchat.com
It lets you talk to Mormon girls about their faith.
They give you their phonenumbers and emails if they think you're a potential convert.
I mostly just argue with them though.

It's a two year college ministry program or something they have to do.
>>
>>77186738
>Mormon

enjoy your stay in hell
>>
>>77188275

Deal with it, fag. Easily covered with long sleeves.
>>
>>77188103
As a Mormon guy, I'm looking to marry out of the church to another religious lass from a different church all together.
>>
>Is it going to be torn apart as a result of the refugee crisis in that time?

The niggers usually stay in ghettos in the big cities, smaller towns are as safe as they have always been. The southern states are (mostly) just a pass through for them to get their accomplices (families) in Berlin and Nord-Rhein-Westfalen

>As a Christian missionary in the territory, will I surely get beheaded?
Thats the UK. As a christian missionary you be ignored/get snickered at.
The people that are still religious are deadset in being catholic/prostestant and the ones that are not are staunchly apathetic about religion.

t. Bavarian
>>
>>77188317
Joseph Smith was doing Masonic signals before the mob executed him.
He was also kicked out of a previous church before he started his own, he was kicked out on the charge of heresy and witchcraft.
>>
>>77188436
If Mormons deserve hell, I'm scared of the thought of what I deserve.
>>
>>77186738
>Mormon
>Christian

Pick one.
>>
>>77188249
But Muslims don't simultaneously draw from the OT/NT as well as the Koran.

The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. We study it alongside the OT and NT and believe those books to be true as far as they are translated correctly. How, if we base much of our knowledge of Christ off of the King James' bible's documentation of him, do we worship another "Christ"?
>>
pay lay ale
Been to the temple yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VrsFEiTpsQ
>>
>>77188401
Do you really believe that black people are the ones that sided with Satan?
Is it true that the book of Mormon and the other mormon texts such as the pearl of great price claim there was an ancient civilizational war and that one civ was wiped out by native americans.
Theres no evidence of these claims.
>>
>>77188147
No. They are looking for the confused, lonely, broken, and weak. Tattoos indicate a tolerance of pain and in some areas a rejection of the norm. Mormon power structure hates proles I mean Saints who won't toe the line.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 482x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 482x586
>>77186738
>LDS/Mormon
>Christian

You really should apostasize and convert to Kek
>>
>>77186738
The heathens themselves will burn you alive. Churches are either malls or mosques.
Why even bother unless you have a branch there..
>>
>>77186738
The camps are probably the best place to proselytize desu

Start a weird Syrian/Afghan Mormon German master race now
>>
>>77188665
>pay lay ale
that chant means "hail lucifer"
Why are these people called Christians?
>>
File: 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg (11 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg
11 KB, 338x305
>>77188633
>The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ
>>
>>77186738
>as a christian missionary

sorry bro you aren't christian
>>
>>77188633
>do we worship another "Christ"?
Yes, yes you do.
Don't you find it strange that nothing in the Bible is affirmative of Mormonism?
Smith wasn't a philosopher and neither were his "prophets".
Look to the Christian philosophers, reason is universal, use it, escape the lie that is Mormonism and join your brothers in Christ.
>>
File: Dep tito.png (324 KB, 602x396) Image search: [Google]
Dep tito.png
324 KB, 602x396
I saw a black Mormon today. A fucking black Mormon
>>
>>77187440
topkek
>>
>>77188060
Kek
>>
>>77188665
I went last week to receive my endowment.
It's an extremely sacred thing that I myself cannot and will not talk about. I don't expect you guys to really adhere to that strictly, but the fact that the video is on Youtube makes me a little sick inside.

>>77188716
No, we are not taught that Blacks were disloyal in the premortal life, nor that they are any less worthy to receive the blessings that the rest of us are, so long as they strive to be worthy.

I know that the Nephites and the Lamanites were the titles of the two main civilizations in North America prior to the Nephite destruction by the Lamanites, which I BELIEVE to be the now-viewed-as Native Americans.

I believe that much of the Book of Mormon takes place in the Central American isthmus, and its influence spread up through North America except for the vast, vast majority of Canada. I'm not sure on those details, however.
>>
>>77186738
>I'm going on a mission for two years and got called to the southern Germany area.

Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>77186738
Hey bud, I didn't know there were other mormons on here lol

good luck in germany i wish u the best of ltimes and also not getting raped and beheaded that'd be cool too
>>
>>77187989
your illiterate
>>
File: smugbarbosa.png (174 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
smugbarbosa.png
174 KB, 265x258
>>77189036
Black Mormon right here
>>
>>77189375
>your illiterate

For all intensive purposes, this Canacuck is right.
>>
>>77188077
>implying protestants are christian
catholic/orthodox only
>>
>>77186738
The government will probably have you thrown in jail or killed. Good luck
>>
File: 1458402456475.jpg (72 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
1458402456475.jpg
72 KB, 500x647
>>77188525
It goes deeper.
He wanted to be a priest king. Read about Navoo? He owned it. A militia half the size of the US Army that trained more often, women who would let him fuck them even if they were married, a press that printed what he told them to, a devout population that voted lockstep with the priesthood...he was travelling the lefthand (albiet subtle) path of becoming a sovereign god.
I sometimes wonder which VOSL he swore on when he was raised...
>>
File: 1452473119035.png (24 KB, 295x183) Image search: [Google]
1452473119035.png
24 KB, 295x183
>>77188247
>you eat chocolate at midnight and I bet I've just reinforced your face x10 haven't I?

what the fuck did i just read
>>
File: 0435-Greenland-Town.jpg (387 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
0435-Greenland-Town.jpg
387 KB, 1200x800
>>77189156
>No, we are not taught that Blacks were disloyal in the premortal life
Then why does it say otherwise in the Book of Mormon?
How do you reconcile the complete lack of Evidence on the Nephite civilization and the utter silence of the LDS church in the face of scrutiny?
There is no evidence, remember that hill that they claimed a great battle took place on?
Remember how they refused to dig it up, if they dug it would silence the debate for good. We find weapons, books are accurate, we don't, books are inaccurate.
The Bible has plenty of evidence, many real places. Book of Mormon, nothing.
What about the Native cultures having no record of this war?
Even natives who preserved their histories?

I do hope I am not reinforcing your faith in this discourse...
Did they tell you that as well?
That argumentation and denial of Mormonism should be grounds for a Mormon to entrench themselves?
Then I found Christ, the real Christ, not some Eastern mysticism or some crackpot pseudo-historical theory of history.

Found Christ in the Bible.
Bible alone.
>>
>>77189017
Ezekiel 37:15-17:

15 ¶The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,
16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

We believe the Stick of Ephraim and the Stick of Judah to represent the two different accounts of Christ, The Book of Mormon and Bible respectively.

Amos 3:7
7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Why would God only reveal truth to people for one select time in human history? After years of apostasy, would it not make perfect sense for a great restoration to appear? Yeah, even in that time, the bible was gradually clouded in meaning by wicked or ignorant scribes.
>>
>>77189664
>The Bible has plenty of evidence

lmao
>>
>>77186738
>Mormons
>Christians
Yeah okay
>>
>>77189614
Mormons believe they hide from God when its dark, choco is forbido no goodo, so they host parties to eat it at midnight.
>>
>>77186738
>>77187623
>19 year old (ex) Mormon.
>Grandpa was a mission president
>Dad will probably end up as a 70 or a mission president
>haven't told them I never plan on going on a mission

I'm probably just going to fake a medical condition so I have an excuse for not going. I spent a year at BYU and transferred out. Absolute cancer, legitimately almost turned me mentally unstable and threw me into a pit of depression. I don't know how people stand the church after 18, but good for you OP. Don't get raped. Offer a sister missionary as bait desu
>>
>>77186738

>Going to Germany and trying to lead Christians onto the road to perdition

Satan has a special place in hell for scum like you
>>
>>77189462
>For all intensive purposes, this Canacuck is right.

opinions like yours are a diamond dozen
>>
>>77190133
>opinions like yours are a diamond dozen

It's a doggy dog out there, deal with it.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (29 KB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
29 KB, 237x300
>>77189674
>We believe the Stick of Ephraim and the Stick of Judah to represent the two different accounts of Christ, The Book of Mormon and Bible respectively.

Yes I'm sure they taught you that but there's no evidence to believe that, theres no evidence that is the case.
Despite what secular materialists tell you, Christianity does have evidence, Mormonism on the other hand has none and gets a free ride in our world because the scrutiny of religion has died down and it has become totally belief based.
Christianity has a rich history, Mormonism has none, Mormonism is not Christianity, it is not compatible with Christian doctrine.
how do you reconcile the three conceptions of heaven?
God forbid we speak of the fourth which seems to ripped directly out of an elder scrolls game.
Why won't God visit the telestrial kingdom?
>>
>>77190194
>Christianity does have evidence

lmao
>>
>>77186738
Okay, I get it. I fucking get it, you love Reddit, whoopty fucking doo, but let me set one rule here. You are not a fucking redditor, you're an anon. Your autism and cuckolding is long from gone, heh... there was once a time when I thought myself as a redditor, I normally shared posts with my wife's 23 year old son. Come to think of it, she was only in her early 30s, no idea how but I think she was culturally enriched, aside from that though.You SHED THE TITLE OF REDDITOR, no more memes, we want real memes. REAL MEMES, do you fucking understand? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE AUTISTS SAYING HAHAHHAA "MUH TOKEN BLACK MAN LOLOLO I'M SO FUNNY HERE HAVE A GOLD" I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP JUST FUCKING STOP I HATE REDDIT EVERYTIME I GO ON THERE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TAKE SOME MORE OF MY DEPRESSION PILLS AND END IT ALL, YOU ARE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT. COMMIT SUICIDE OR I WILL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77189664
I think I can vaguely remember which verses in the Book of Mormon you're referring to, but not exactly. Can you provide citations?

I also recommend this read, titled "Digging into the Book of Mormon." I think it will helps answer concerns about the proof or evidence you seek for the Book of Mormon.
>>
>>77189722
Egypt exists, Babylon was an empire, Rome was an empire, Alexander existed, Assyria was a thing.
The places in the Bible can be correlated can they not?
Quit being a retard.
Mormonism claims ancient civilizations the likes of which rival Rome and Babylon existed and went to war, There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever of this happening. Nothing historical, scientific, philosophical, or archaeological.
>>
>>77190186
it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder
>>
>>77186738
>Joseph Smith literally pulled the religion out of a hat

Mormons are the dumbest fuckers alive, you're dumber than Muslims.

You should take a leaf out of their book and blow yourselves up.
>>
>>77190266
Did the Roman empire exist?
There's a correlation, evidence of credence.
Now go back to reveling in barbarism Achmed we reasoned men have had enough of your third world bullshittery.
>>
File: 1459366007818.jpg (52 KB, 650x634) Image search: [Google]
1459366007818.jpg
52 KB, 650x634
>>77189877
Because the sun might be the control room/projector of a panopticon. The moon might be a mirror/transfer station for electrical changes in the ionosphere.
That belief is not unique to the LDS.
>>
>>77190317
>I think I can vaguely remember which verses in the Book of Mormon you're referring to, but not exactly. Can you provide citations?
They told me how to do that as well....

Read it, nothing legitimate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Os0LzwcfE
>>
>mormon
>christian

pick one.
>>
>>77190360
>Egypt is mentioned in the Bible, Egypt exists, therefore the Bible is literally truth
lmao
>>77190374
Irregardless of the veracity of your opinion, I could care less what you think.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QBZvk0-b9k

The choice is yours brothers, live as slaves or come to the light.
Christ the Truth will set you free.
>>
File: 1463629965733.jpg (146 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
1463629965733.jpg
146 KB, 1000x760
>>77187623
If you die without getting married you can't make it to the highest degree of the celestial kingdom.

If the Spirit tells you to go to an Islamic area, just don't. Convince your companions that the Spirit is giving you the opposite prompting if they try to pull this shit.
>>
>>77186738

your going to peer into Ahmed's seer stones and fellate them until they shoot seer stone juice on your hairless creamy white bottom
>>
>>77190317
Where exactly are you going to in Southern Germany? Do you speak any German?
>>
>>77186738

>Mormon
>Christian

It's bad enough that you're going to burn in hell for all eternity for preaching a false Gospel, but to drag others down the same path? Despicable.
>>
>>77190806
They get a crash course in it for a couple months
>>
File: tip tip.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tip tip.jpg
170 KB, 1280x720
>>77190508
>The moon might be a mirror/transfer station for electrical changes in the ionosphere.
Why would the moon affect atmospheric changes?
Only ever heard of it in the LDS.

>>77190662
I said evidence, I never said it proved it true.....
Are there correlations, yes, if there are then examination and credence should be given.

Mohammad the tipper
>>
>>77190561
All I wanted was the verses you mentioned that state blacks were less faithful or anything of that nature in the pre-mortal life.
(That might sound confrontational but I'm trying to keep this as civilized as possible.)

>>77190705
God is understanding of our situation. If I die before getting married he won't damn me from the highest level of the celestial kingdom, because I'm at a time in my life where I haven't exactly been pushed to marry yet nor do I have the means to do so.
>>
>>77190896
>I said evidence, I never said it proved it true.....

Aaaaaaand the backpedaling begins.

Good.
>>
have a great mission... i wish i could go back to being a believing mormon. it was nice.

now i don't believe

>cesletter.com

spoiler alert: joseph smith made it all up :(
>>
>>77190939
>I don't/can't follow this one rule, so it's okay :)

Lmaoing at you
>>
>>77190806
I took two years in high school, but the bulk of my learning will be upon that foundation in the Missionary Training Camp, then I will gradually grow to be fluent or close-to in the mission field.
>>
>>77190939
f the two-thirds who followed Christ, however, some were more valiant than others ....Those who were less valiant in pre-existence and who thereby had certain spiritual restrictions imposed upon them during mortality are known to us as the negroes. Such spirits are sent to earth through the lineage of Cain, the mark put upon him for his rebellion against God and his murder of Abel being a black skin (Moses 5:16-41; 12:22). Noah's son Ham married Egyptus, a descendant of Cain, thus preserving the negro lineage through the flood (Abraham 1:20-27). Negroes in this life are denied the priesthood; under no circumstances can they hold this delegation of authority from the Almighty. (Abra. 1:20-27.) The gospel message of salvation is not carried affirmatively to them (Moses 7:8, 12, 22), although sometimes negroes search out the truth, join the Church, and become by righteous living heirs of the celestial kingdom of heaven. President Brigham Young and others have taught that in the future eternity worthy and qualified negroes will receive the priesthood and every gospel blessing available to any man.

The present status of the negro rests purely and simply on the foundation of pre-existence. Along with all races and peoples he is receiving here what he merits as a result of the long pre-mortal probation in the presence of the Lord....The negroes are not equal with other races where the receipt of certain spiritual blessings are concerned, particularly the priesthood and the temple blessings that flow therefrom, but this inequality is not of man's origin. It is the Lord's doing.
You know they literally committed heresy when they marked up the passages about whites and blacks in the book of Mormon.
How well do you know your own history....
please watch this.
>>
>>77190939
You won't be able to have spirit children without a wife and the only family you'll be sealed to is your current family.

>muh millenia
>muh spirit paradise

I understand those arguments, but you won't be able to experience the pure eternal family without a family on Earth. DON'T DIE.
>>
>>77188326

Who you callin' Pinhead?
>>
>>77186738
>Mormon
well you may like it. at least you'll have a wider perspective when you leave than you had arriving. on the other hand - you fill your precious soul with filth here so you can't really be very serious about your beliefs..
>>
>>77191073
Aaaaaand its not backpedaling....
I never said it proved it true..... everyone can see that.

Achmed, the Bible has history within it.
Please deny this fact so that you may be exposed as a charlatan.

Did the Roman Empire exist?
Babylon?
Egypt?
If you don't reply I'll take it as you backpedaling.
>>
File: image.gif (664 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
664 KB, 253x200
>>77186738

>Mormon missionary
>Christian missionary

Which one, OP?
>>
>>77190662
>Egypt is mentioned in the Bible, Egypt exists, therefore the Bible is literally truth
>lmao
>irregardless of the veracity of your opinion, I could care less what you think.

let me play doubles advocate here, but there is a lot in the bible that rings true to history. i think you should just swallow the prize and accept the facts
>>
>>77186738
Cult
>>
>>77190872
Except the """"German"""" spoken in southeast Germany, Austria, and Switzerland is quite different from the German taught to foreigners. For example, if you think you know a decent amount of German, try reading this:
>Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.
>>77191159
>two years in high school
yeah good luck understanding the local dialect if the southern Germany that you're going to happens to be Bavaria.
>>
>>77191073
Just another thing.
Does the sea of Galilee exist?
Jerusalem?
Rome?
Athens?
Corinth?

please, don't backpedal now... we were just getting started.
>>
>>77191353
>the bible is LITERALLY FILLED with evidence! EVIDENCE!
>ok but that doesn't mean it's proved true you guys ok?

Totally not backpedaling. lmao
>>
>>77191543
>Jesus is mentioned in the Koran
>this is EVIDENCE
>praise Allah
>>
>>77191504

lol someone actually translated the what did u just say fuckin copypasta into Bayrisch?

I am an american who speaks regular german and you can pretty much figure out what it says
>>
>>77188061
Dude you believe you are going to get your own planet and become a god when you die. Your religion is what, 100 years old? Absolute nonsense

No of course you aren't Christians, there are massive differences. You are a cult, plain and simple
>>
>>77188077
Catholics/Orthodox are the most Christians compared to all you Prots combined
>>
>Christian
>Mormon
>>
File: piggy.jpg (205 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
piggy.jpg
205 KB, 1125x1125
>>77186738

Lol dude /pol/ isn't the exact place you wanna refine your mind with before a mission. You're gonna love the field though and you're gonna learn a shit ton about what exactly you wanna be. I wish most kids got some kind of experience like this. They wouldn't be so fucked in the head about being "offended" and generally learn a-lot about being humble.
>>
File: Straw man.jpg (39 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
Straw man.jpg
39 KB, 333x500
>>77191609
You got me.

Is there not evidence of the places listed within the Bible.
I didn't say the Bible had the evidence within it, I said the things within the Bible, thus the Bible has evidence.

Thanks for not replying to any of my questions or doing anything besides setting up strawmen.

Aristotle's conception of physics had quite a bit of evidence, it was totally wrong.
Things can evidence, evidence is an indicator of truth, not the basis of truth itself.
Come on, I'm going to call willful ignorance on your part, no one is this "shitposty"

Bible mentions Rome, Athens, Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, these places existed, no?
>>
>>77187440
it's 6am

>>77186738
>southern germany
stay away from big citys and don't forget your anti rape whistle when you go outside
>>
Why have I never been talked to by a Mormon? Are they afraid of Catholics?
>>
>>77191167
I perhaps was incorrect when I completely denied the possibility of black spirits being entirely the same as those of others. However, that is not to say that black people are inherently worse. The black skin was simply a curse on wicked ancestors of them. This is not politically correct at all, of course, but we do not see blacks in modern day as any more wicked as whites or any other race for that matter. It is just a result of the actions of their early, early ancestors.

Also, Bruce R. McConkie wrote without revelation in "Mormon Doctrine" that blacks would never receive the priesthood. Of course, he was wrong, but we don't claim our prophets or any member of our church to be perfect. He made a mistake, because he was writing based off of his own stances rather than revelation he was receiving from the Lord.
>>
File: tip.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>77191700
You know that's not right...
The places mentioned within the Koran exist, that is evidence of the historicity of the Koran.
The Book of Mormon has literally nothing, at least Mecca and Jerusalem are real places.
You're really making me cringe.

Go shitpost elsewhere.
>>
How can you follow a religion created like 2 years ago dude
>>
>>77191726
You must be better than me then, I can figure it out, but it takes a lot of extra time and effort in comparison to Hochdeutsch.

Also I'd really like to see someone translate that pasta into Swiss German. Hochdeutsch too since I've actually never seen a standard German version of the pasta.
>>
>>77192114
>>77191925
>triggered af

Good :^)
>>
>>77192114
Jackson County, Missouri is really place, but certainly no Eden.
>>
>>77190939
who do you plan on marrying?

built for speed or built for comfort?
>>
>>77186738
What your tribe bitch?
>Ephram's pleb here
>>
File: 5.jpg (560 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
560 KB, 2048x1362
>>77192092
Watch the video.

The claims of the Book of Mormon have no evidence whatsoever... Doesn't this alarm you?
The Bible has historical correlations all over the place.
>>
>>77191766
>"you believe you are going to get your own planet and become a god when you die."

The latter is true to an extent but your wording vastly oversimplifies it.

When we die, if we lived righteous lives we will receive "eternal life" (which refers to us living in the presence of Heavenly Father, or God). In this time, we will have an eternity to strive and become more god-like. In our post-mortal state, we will, over time, be able to work and become like God, and receive all that he has, including the ability to create. You seem set in your ways though, and nothing I can explain may change your beliefs.
>>
>>77192210
Yes, very much.

Honestly it's hard to tell anymore.....this doesn't bother me as much as it should.
>>
>>77189929

as a mormon i fell out of my chair laughing
>>
>>77192230
I want to marry a women who has ambition and a desire to be educated, smart, and so forth.

It's vague for now because I'll know the specifics only when I fall in love with someone. My heart was broken by a girl who I was lead on with for two years and so my image for now is fading, but I'm going to marry someone who is strong in the church. And, yes, built for comfort.

>>77191991
No, or at least we shouldn't be. It's only been intimidating for me when they're confrontational about it. As Mormons we should be willing to share and talk about religion with anyone so long as they are open to talking peacefully about it.
>>
>>77192305
ron hubbard's sci-fi books sound alike. what are you doing on 4chan? if you'd be catholic I'd assume you where here for the cp.

>>77191504
I could try someday.
>>
>>77192305
Do you have any biblical evidence of these claims?
What about Christ and Lucifer?
Aren't they brothers?
Two sides of the same coin?
Wouldn't this being true posit a sort of Hegelianism though? If good and evil and their respective representatives were just part of a dualist system then we can conclude that there is no good and there is no evil.
Christianity clearly describes good and evil, both in lay and in high philosophy, why is there nothing like this in Mormonism?
Why does the Bible philosophically conflict (as mentioned above, there are other instances as well) with the other books of Mormon and Mormonism itself?
>>
And now that I mention it in the latter part of >>77192566 I realize that this is not an appropriate place to share this information. I don't get on /pol/ too often due to my preparation so I shouldn't start getting on again now.

OP is heading out. If you're genuinely curious, I guess go ahead and visit the Mormon website. I feel as though I'm arguing compared to sharing at this point, though.
>>
>>77192566
I just want my free Book of Mormon.
>>
>>77192575
>I could try someday
Thanks m8
>>
>>77186738
what the fuck is an LSD mormon?
Is it like that year you get off and get fucked on drugs and hookers?
>>
Is it true that Mormons have magic underwear?
>>
>>77192922
LDS
Latter Day Saints
>>
>>77192922
oh, nevermind, it's like I'm retarded
>>
>>77192867
Do you genuinely want to read it?

If so, look up the nearest LDS church to you and visit on a Sunday, probably around noon. You'll be able to find people there willing to give you a Book of Mormon (probably from the church library, not like we just walk around with books at the ready). Or you will be able to at least find some missionaries to give you one.
>>
ive been recruited by mormons three times, each time three mormons. eight of them looked like posterboys for a nazi youth camp, total goldenboys, the ninth was a filipino runt.

only mormon i knew was a degenerate drug addict, might be dead now. really nice guy tho
>>
>>77192922
LDS you dyslexic fuck.
Latter day saints.
Part of their teaching that Jesus found other Christians after he had risen and taught them new scriptures.
But its all bullshit.
Joseph smith (founder of mormons) was a charlatan and pedophile that used religion to convince a community that forced child brides was a good thing.
Fuck all you back stabbing Mormons.
You hide your personal lives because you know its wrong.
>>
>>77193333
3 times you say, each time 3 mormons?
>>
>>77193364
so they are here for the cp popping up on b now and again.
>>
File: 1461633438792.jpg (75 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1461633438792.jpg
75 KB, 550x366
>>77192983
With a square and compass embroidered on some ceremonial versions.
>>
Be like me, and don't tell people you're Mormon on 4chan, let alone make a thread about it. Just shitpost and pretend you're like everybody else for a while.
>>
>>77187659
Mormons are nice and polite, you have probably been evangelized once, Mormons create great White senpaitachi.
>>
>>77193623
isn't that against your scripture? why do you need to vent your filthy inner self here and fill it with hate?
>>
File: TP5.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
TP5.png
92 KB, 300x300
>>77192566
>built for comfort

good choice
>>
>>77188633
Show me the golden plates then
>>
>>77193518
Naw, they have that at home.
They're in constant damage control because people of their flock actually wake up everyday and read their book.
Ever see that Simpsons episode where they talk shit about the mormon religion? Everything in that episode is true. From magic golden plates to maghic seer stones given by an angel.
Golden plates written by god- never been shown to the public.
Found in a land that has never been invaded, their church has never lost possession.
>>
>>77186738
>n guy, I'm looking to marry out of the church to

Hey Op Jack Mormon ex Liberal here from the chosen land, are there a lot of Mormons on POL/Alt Right? Mormons seem to be more of the Cuck variety, I hope I am wrong.
>>
>>77193651
That's their "public face"
When you're gone, they're the biggest scum on the pl!anet.
Lying, backstabbing, raping cesspool.
>>
>>77193935
...and they won't explain why they are on 4chan. probably hidden in the closet filling up with something to repent. I don't understand why they come over here, we're already full and don't need another minority religion. I do have my sympathies with the protestant church though.
>>
>>77193935
Sorry, not Simpsons, south park.
>>
>>77186738
>going on a mission for two years
> got called to the southern Germany area

Oh, you poor dear. That sounds utterly brutal. What a Trial of your Soul that will be. How ever will you survive a 2-year, all-expenses paid vacation in central Europe?

I will pray for you so that God gives you strength to cope with the crushing hardships you will face.

Will Bishop Romney be watching out for you, or are you being thrown into the Wilderness with no protection at all?
>>
File: 1465701927884.gif (1 MB, 508x583) Image search: [Google]
1465701927884.gif
1 MB, 508x583
>>77186738

no dude, don't be silly.

have fun at the MTC and don't get into trouble. do your best not to be a cynic once you're actually in the field, too many are totally bright eyed for the first six weeks and then totally lazy once they're actually directing themselves.

also what would your bishop think of you using a site like this? better not be browsing this porn infested board after you receive your endowment
>>
>>77194202
Mormons are a plague.
Followers are occasionally cured.
But the disease always has a need to infect new victims.
>>
>>77194263
>all expenses paid
I've been saving for a mission since I was 8.
I would pick apart the rest of this post but it's so blatantly inflammatory that frankly I'm surprised you're not wearing an Australian flag.
>>
>Mormon
>Christian

Pick one, heretic.
>>
Don't be afraid of Muslims. Islam and Mormonism are basically the same thing - just one from 7th-century Arabia and the other from 19th-century America.

If Joseph Smith had been born in Mecca in the Year of the Elephant he would've wound up a lot like Mohammed.
>>
>>77194147
>Bullshit, I grew in Salt Lake, Mormons are great people, I have known 100's of not thousands of Mormons, no one is perfect of course but I have not seen a group of people that take care of other people so well. I fear the are to much like the Swedes and will cuck my hometown of Salt Lake with fucking Beaners.
>>
>>77188060
>RIP in peace
>Rest in peace in peace
>>
>>77194417
you obviously don't have the stamina required for the trip.
>>
>>77186738
There are many jack Mormons on /pol/, you're doing good even if we have different beliefs.

Try not to get torn to bits by Muslims but if you do, see ya on whatever planet you wind up on.
>>
>>77194372

"plague" that spreads things like strong white nuclear families and education lol. some plague

>>77194417
Priests Quorum 1st Assistant bringing the banter lol

>>77193996
>are there a lot of Mormons on POL/Alt Right?

plenty of ex-Mo (myself included). I dig the lifestyle and the values and everything, although I don't agree with the church's bleeding heart stance on illegal immigration
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x464
>>77187749
You you aren't Christians. And you will probably die over there. Also you will be lonely and miserable. You'll probably cry yourself to sleep each night.

In the end you deserve it tho because you follow a false word and living prophets are evil. You should be ashamed. You should go to a real Christian Church and ask for forgiveness.
>>
>>77194600
Are you Mormon?
Nope.
So all you see is the 2 faced version of who they are.
Just like Muslims.
They're scum.
They sell off their female children to old prosperous men of their community.
You will never know of opportunity's because they gave it to another mormon.
Then they laugh at you for driving a 15 year old car when their youngest member is driving a 2015 Mercedes.
>>
>>77194846
>You you aren't Christians.

"I stutter, therefore I am." -- you

lmao
>>
>>77194846

hey Christfag if god is so great why did he create humanity?
>>
>>77194998
Witty
>>
>>77194710
plenty of ex-Mo (myself included). I dig the lifestyle and the values and everything, although I don't agree with the church's bleeding heart stance on illegal immigration

I have tons of Cousins and there associates I am trying to Red pill on FB, do you think I will have any luck? I am afraid there are as Cucked as Fuck.
>>
>>77195059
Hey regularfag. It's not my responsibility to preach to you.

If you don't like humanity then move on from it. My he rest of us will be ok.
>>
>>77194635
Fucking summerfags
>>
>>77194710
Plague that sells children.
What if your pastor came up to you and said
>"you're 12 yearold daughters cute, eldar Marcus wants her as a bride. Consent or lose your business and house.
>>
>>77195133

redpill on what, immigration?

as long as you make sure to do it in a compassionate way, I'm convinced it's possible. don't spout any bullshit about Mexicans being rapists or criminals, just point out the fact that the current system creates an exploited class of 20 million noncitizens that are often abused and murdered by the human traffickers that they rely upon. we should end this system, it ruins lives
>>
File: 1410922966253.png (218 KB, 506x513) Image search: [Google]
1410922966253.png
218 KB, 506x513
>>77195166

If you actually believe that the mainstream organization of the Mormon church marries off 12 yos then please pass whatever it is you're smoking on

>>77195152
no answer to the question as always, kek

How can mainstream Christians even sleep at night without having any idea why God created them? baffles me
>>
File: mormon-gift-holy-ghost.jpg (90 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
mormon-gift-holy-ghost.jpg
90 KB, 576x720
I'm strongly considering becoming a Mormon for both spiritual and political/cultural reasons. I really like the restorationist doctrine, really close to early Christianity and I love the traditionalist values as well. I'm only hesitant because of the extremely high standards I'll be required to live by (not swearing and not drinking beer will be difficult), fear of being ridiculed by the world and the large chunk out of my yearly income it'll take as tithing. Also I'm Presbyterian now and I'd miss going to church with my father and seeing members who are like family to me there, even though the PC(USA) as a whole is cucked and dying anyway (just this past Sunday there was a post-service conference about what to do with the building if we can't afford it since there's only about 50 of us and the building's huge and falling apart).
>>
>>77194987
I think you are thinking of the FLDS not the LDS>.
Technical I am Mormon, Jack Mormon, never excommunicated, Parents got out of the Church when I was young, I only lived around Mormons, they are great people.
>>
>>77194846
Also, as an appendage to what I just wrote:
>real Christian Church
Define that. Which one is the true one? Cathodoxes? Lutherans? Presbies? Anglicans? They all have different doctrines, have wildly different standpoints on the same views even if they're denominations of the same tradition. It's completely unreliable and uninspired and it's one of the things Joseph Smith was vexed about before God revealed his will to him.
>>
>>77195597
Underage marriage is a fact.
Since the inception of the religion.
Highly documented
And you know this.
Only in the last decade or so have they tried to hide it. But its still there.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/09/sheriff-covered-up-mormon-child-marriage.html
http://www.childbrides.org/brian_mackert.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040428/Warren-Jeffss-child-bride-I-cried-wedding-dress-soaked.html

How many links do you want?
I have all night to expose this cult.
>>
>>77195375

>>redpill on what, immigration?
Yes,
I am also trying to red pill them on the Anti White/race realist agenda. I got out of the church early, could a Mormon be a Race realist without a contrition in faith?
>>
>>77186738
>Mormons stand and fight against the degeneracy seeking to destroy Western civilization

I guess you could say Mormons do that when they're not building temples in the asscrack of Africa and paying for refugee resettlement
>>
It has everything to do with the deity of Christ. Mormons believe that Christ was a created being. A created being is contingent and cannot be God. Christians affirm that Jesus is God, always was God and always will be God. Every cult first lowers Jesus from complete and total deity - that is the first and easiest way to see if a group is Christian or not.
>>
>>77186738
>as a christian

No not as a christian, but pretty sure they dislike mormons all the same.
>>
>>77188209
Why are mormons so bluepilled?
>>
You fuckers literally believe the garden of eden is in Missouri.

Joseph Smith must have never been to Missouri.

t. Missourian
>>
File: riddle.jpg (71 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
riddle.jpg
71 KB, 679x960
>>77196330
>>
Are Mormons immoral agents of Satan, OR is Satan an immoral agent of Mormons?

I'm really at a loss here, help me out.
>>
>>77196085
Warren Jeffs is FLDS, not LDS. Don't get the two churches confused because they're completely different.

>>77196330
In Mormonism, both the Godhead (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) and the rest of the souls of mankind are all uncreated from eternity to eternity. So your argument doesn't really hold water.
>>
>>77196595
They are both trying to manipulate each other.
>>
>>77186738
Is that a pic of the Pulse victims before they were shot?
>>
>>77196736
>FLDS, not LDS. Don't get the two churches confused because they're completely different.

Just like the Judean People's Front and the People's Front of Judea.
>>
>will I surely get beheaded?

Just remember the eternal Germanic rule of "keeping one arm length distance" to Muslims and you will be fine.
>>
>>77186738
jesus op africa was all the rage when the south park creators made the book of mormon a few years ago... that must mean that southern germany has transcended african levels of shit

you used to have a good religion that only allowed whites hell you even got your own planet... what the hell happened?
>>
>>77197016
>muslims in Germany

lmao source?
>>
>>77196860
Ich sorge, dass du den Unterschied nicht weißt. Schade.
>>
File: Trump1.png (568 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
Trump1.png
568 KB, 680x510
>>77186738
>>77186738
>>77186738

I know Mormonism is Bullshit but i've always wanted to become LDS. I'd swallow the koolaid if I could forget about this life...

I wish I could be as happy as a Mormon.
>>
File: 1456763245556.jpg (51 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
1456763245556.jpg
51 KB, 640x357
>>77188247
Oh yes, tell me more of what I believe and who I worship because I wasn't quite sure.
>>
>>77186738
Dad went on a mission to Southern Germany 30 years ago, only converted two people, both were on there death bed. It is going to be a hard mission. If you are getting down on your luck try and convert your Mormon Brothers over to the Alt right and Pol.

Pol wants you for a Sunbeam
>>
30 year old exmormon here. Went on my mission to Chicago. Go forth with faith, OP. The force will be with you, always.
>>
>>77189036

Why not the most gullible of us?
>>
>>77196085
>http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/09/sheriff-covered-up-mormon-child-marriage.html

>click article
>FLDS

everyone knows FLDS are batshit crazy kid fuckers. which is not the mainstream Mormon church. which is exactly what I fucking said.

fuck off. go be a retard somewhere else.
>>
>>77197149
Someone should give Uncle Don a Book of Mormon, see what he thinks.
>>
>>77197321
>Pol wants you for a Sunbeam

kek'd
>>
I must admit that I do feel sorry for the mormons and the situation that the followers of their creed have lead them. You can not go to some place and say see, Jesus did this here on this foundation on this date with any degree of proof and nothing in writing to back it up. Well where are the golden tablets that we have heard about. I really think it is time to call the hole thing a mind game that failed and get behind Christ and his church and convert in mass to the Orthodox church. No more time walking around Russia just to get thrown out. No chance of the Serbs running you out of town with your life in question. Convert to the one holy Orthodox church. You will be able to forget the fairy teal about the drunk swindler who lead you away from Christ.And you will admit that you want the word of God and Jesus in it original form and not from some old drunk dude. Come back to the Orthodox church ans after being training correctly you will be sent to those countries to work with people. Learn the Serbian, then sent to work for the Serbian Orthodox church for a year. But do not waste you time thinking that something good is going to come out of SLC, it is just not going to happen. You have my blessings
>>
>>77197740
>You can not go to some place and say see, Jesus did this here on this foundation on this date with any degree of proof and nothing in writing to back it up.

that's what every Christian Church does nyuggah
>>
>>77195673
so you like 12 year old girls then?
that's basically their culture
pedofag
>>
>>77186738
>Mormon
>Christian

lol
>>
>>77191131
Oh, you read it too?
>>
>>77197740
>plz plz plz become a Russian Papist
lol

Maybe when a couple of them knock on my door or meet me on the street so they can share their faith with me, but that'll never happen because apparently Mark 16:15/Matthew 28:19 means nothing anymore.

>>77197889
ebin
>>
>>77187663
Strayafag is right. Not to say their religion is terrible or anything, but it's not Christian. You can't just take a religion and completely change its views on the afterlife. You also can't just add shit about Native Americans and go "They was Christians."
>>
Kinderhook Tablets alone disprove Mormonism. I love you guys and I even went to BYU but come-on senpai
>>
>>77189877
>Mormons believe they hide from God when its dark, choco is forbido no goodo, so they host parties to eat it at midnight.

what?

no and no. my mission president handed out chocolate like a motherfuck
>>
>>77187749
Its a fake christ just as Islam has a fake christ. You deny the Trinity you say Jesus is gods first son and bothers with the devil. Bringam young said there were men on the moon and sun. Joseph smith said he was superior to jesus. You claim the bible is missing truths yet it can be recreated in entirety just from esrly church founders quoting it even if we didn't have manuscripts
>>
>>77186738
30 year old exmormon. Name still in records. I went on a mission to Chicago. Have faith, the Force will be with you, always.
>>
File: joseph-smith.jpg (41 KB, 385x550) Image search: [Google]
joseph-smith.jpg
41 KB, 385x550
>itt people behave like its 1800s upstate New York

have fun getting cuck'd while we eat Jello in peace
>>
>>77186738
Jehovah;s Wintesses are more accurate than LDS.
>>
>>77198503
>You deny the Trinity
"And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end. Amen.” -2 Nephi 31:21

Not the same Trinity Constantine invented 300 years post factum, yes, but a Trinity nonetheless.
>>
>>77187271
>Mormon
>God's work

Pick one and only one retard
>>
>>77186738
WE WUZ UCHTDORF ND SHIT

how to survive the mission: make friends with cool non-mormons in your area. Pray you don't get a utah/idaho cunt companion, sneak in other reading material, go venturing outside your area if you have a convert companion/laid back person. lie about your numbers. play sports when your board, learn to wank quietly, snitch on any up-tight companions to MP, go to area family's house to watch TV and get food.
>>
>>77198983
KINDERHOOK PLATES LOL
Dude some farmers literally made bs scratches into plates they made and got your decvier to "translate them" also he made a whole book out of "reformed egyptian" burial manuscript before we knew how to read it saying it was a story and got BTFO.

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Repent
>>
>>77194356
muh handshakes and shit
muh kolob nd shit

fuck off greenie

I agree not to fuck up in MTC tho.
>>
File: 1462554396828.jpg (77 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1462554396828.jpg
77 KB, 600x598
>>77186738
>Mormon
>As a Christian missionary
Lmfao
You're a heretic even to christians here.
>>
>>77199341
30,000 DENOMINATIONS LOL

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. 12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Repent
>>
>>77186738
What's your opinion on Luke 20:27-38

Specifically: "But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage"

seems to fly in the face of together forever, families can be forever marriage sealing doctrine
>>
>>77199776
I was wondering the same thing earlier. The official interpretation coming from Doctrine & Covenants 132 is that Jesus was referring to those who are given in worldly rather than celestial marriages.
>>
File: 1465881674721.jpg (94 KB, 1080x1067) Image search: [Google]
1465881674721.jpg
94 KB, 1080x1067
youl die the same as the rest , you are god.
>>
RM anon here, you will make the world a better place converting as many as you can.
>>
>>77199516
Indeed. Mormons are basically Scientology tier, with outer space nonsense like "Kolob" in place of Hubbard's Xenu.

Joe Smith and L. Ron Hubbard were two bullshit/con artist peas in a pod. The Mormon heresy cannot in any way be classed as any type of Christianity.
>>
>>77199292
haha legit.
>>
>>77189036

far more common than you think 2bh
>>
>>77190662

Well for all intensive purposes, what comes around is all around.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.