[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad Neighbors 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Neighbors-2-poster.jpg (607 KB, 1213x1920) Image search: [Google]
Neighbors-2-poster.jpg
607 KB, 1213x1920
Dunno if this goes here.
Is this movie based, or is it shilling?
I honestly cant tell, feels like I'm getting mixed messages.
>>
>>77186402
seems like another attempt to make a woman-empowering movie that will probably flop
>>
>>77186402
Zac Efron was hilarious
>>
>>77186402
Another comedy Jewfest
>>
I watched 10 minutes of it and went and did something else. Is this worth even watching?
>>
>>77186402

Please tell me there's a lesbian scene.
>>
>>77186484
Zac Efron is an unfunny Jewish manlet.
>>
>>77186402
Hillary for president.
>>
chloe is a hillary shill
>>
>le epic weed smoking montage

seth rogan movies are trash
>>
>>77186770
/thread
>>
>>77186836
I'm currently watching through it now, there are genuinely funny parts mixed in with social commentary.
>>
>>77186402
>Dunno if this goes here.
It doesn't
Dumbass
Saged
>>
>>77186402
Does it have Seth (((roidgain))) in it? I'd be surprised if Hilldog doesn't have a cameo.
>>
File: 1464244323071.gif (2 MB, 259x197) Image search: [Google]
1464244323071.gif
2 MB, 259x197
>>77187399
Based leaf has had enough
>>
>>77187399
oh shit, this animal fucker is right.
>>
>>77186482
It feels that way, but at the same time i get a weird anti fem vibe.
>>77186971
51 min in, no lesbian scene but 2 straight scenes w/ the same people
>>77187677
He's on the poster. There's a part in which a party is held to appreciate 'feminist icons' and one of the girls is dressed up as hillary clinton as president.
>>
>>77186402
No it's literally stronk empowered college womyn the movie. Sororities aren't allowed to throw parties or drink any alcohol in sorority houses because the board doesn't want them to look like raging drunk whores. So this sequel was made to be politically progressive
>>
>>77186402
>Watching anything with Seth rogan
Lol weed
>>
The first one was dumb funny stoner comedy. This one looks more of the same.
>>
>>77186402

seth rogan is a smug cunt and you should not give him money

also he got cucked by cernovich on twitter which was amusing
>>
It's very unfunny and shills hard for feminism in a very force way.

Also, it's clear that whoever wrote this movie and the first Neighbors has no idea how the Greek system actually is. For example, the three girls start their new sorority all by themselves and suddenly there are tons of attractive girls willing to pledge them out of the blue.
>>
>>77186402
Are you shilling? Is has that whiny bearded Jew. How in the fuck could you possibly think this movie based? Get the fuck out of here!
>>
>Kikes keep insisting it's a funny movie
>Goyim not falling for it.

You marketing people don't deserve the shekels being paid to you.
>>
>>77187677
The actually say "Future president Hillary Clinton" at one point.

https://youtu.be/6LRZ-s5Nl8g
>>
>>77186402

These movies are just propaganda popularizing negative behaviors.
>>
>>77188800
>>77188157
But the jew literally says shut it down at like 3 different points.
>>
>>77187399
>le sex with animals
>>
it's hard to say really. The female lead is a known #shill4Hill, and they talk about "future president Hillary Clinton", but the message of the movie is that radical feminists are dumb fucks that ruin everything
>>
>>77189368
Mm, that's what I'm getting from it.
>>
>>77187829
Non seth rogan movies are trash

>>77187399
Non seth rogan movies are trash
>>
>>77186402
(((Seth Rogan)))
>>
>>77187525

aka degenerate "MTV" humor
>>
>>77189144
>the jew
>>
>>77186402

Pirate it and see for yourself.

It's a shit movie that feels like a right winger snuck some stuff into, with the usual dildo jokes and muh feminism.

Kelsey Grammar shows up, drops redpill knowledge on his slut daughter, then gives in to her anyway.

You could see the whole thing as a massive redpill allegory, or as a typical DUDE WEED LMAO seth rogen comedy.

The saving grace is that this sequel shows that Rogen is less bankable than before and will soon be obsolete.

(It is NOT angrybirds redpill. People who lean redpill will see those themes, people who don't will see DUDE WEED LMAO comedy, and in the end either way the sorority wins... but... the jew couple get bags of cash too.

RATING:

MIXXXED MESSAHES
>>
>>77186402
>Is this movie based, or is it shilling?
It's made by Jews. What do yo think?
>>
>>77187399
>seth rogan movies are trash
He's one of yours. Can you take him back? Wait, actually, we'll send him back.
>Whether you like it or not
Don't worry, we'll send him back in a more "compact" form.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.