[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day of the rope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1465869177302.png (747 KB, 839x464) Image search: [Google]
1465869177302.png
747 KB, 839x464
Realistically how would the day of the rope happen?
>>
>>77185453
If this is doubles then tonight
>>
>>77185453
never. unless civilization collapsed from something
>>
http://crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug
>>
Will happen when white men unite and say enough! For your people, you must fight
>>
>>77185802
How would white men unite?
What would start it?
>>
Blacks chimpout against whites.

Blacks think 'this is the time' and go for gold, trying to attack white neighborhoods.

They win in some liberal gated communities & hang some cucks from lamp posts.

They get to a neighborhood with people actually willing to fight and they get bulldozed by Johnny Thundernugget and his redneck buddies with ARs & AKs.

National guard move in to stop this because the higher ups don't want whites fighting back. Blacks decide to attack hispanic neighborhoods now that white ones are being invaded by jackboot soldiers.

They fuck up hard and barrio bangers fuck their shit up.

The jackboots try to confiscate guns from white people. This does not end well. News reports will try to paint it as domestic white 'Patriot' terrorists fighting government forces who are 'just trying to calm the situation'.

The riots will either die down & the government will back off or it will explode further, eventually leading to a civil war & eventual ethnic cleansing of hispanics from the southwest.
>>
I think it can be triggered if Trump is elected President and spiggers will start to chimp out. If chimp out won't happen, then in 2030-2040 DotR will become a reality I believe. I would be SAS vet with 20+ years of field experience by then, so gonna get some fun.
>>
>>77185453
Blacks and whites unite to remove beaner and kebab. Or whites decide to remove beaner/kebab and manipulate blacks to help since blacks are mostly dependent on whites. Don't see a black vs white thing happening though.
>>
>>77187527
>don't see black va white thing happening though
You fool. Don't you know that anti-nigger sentiment and anti-semitism are universal hatred that unites races of the world? Niggers and jews, mate. Niggers and jews.
>>
>>77187796
Spot on m80
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.