[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#FagsBeforeRags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: AlanJacksonfamily.jpg (160 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
AlanJacksonfamily.jpg
160 KB, 1024x768
How am I supposed to feel about gay people now? Are they still degenerate? Should we side with faggotry over muslims? At least faggots are generally weak and non-violent. They only do self-harm.

How am I supposed to feel about faggots now?
>>
File: K=FC^2.jpg (101 KB, 636x376) Image search: [Google]
K=FC^2.jpg
101 KB, 636x376
>>77184800

Also what will Obama do next? False flags? More muslim sleepers?
>>
>>77184800
Nice dubs
>>
They may be gay people but they are OUR gay people.
>>
No one chooses to be born gay.

islam is a voluntary ideology.

Pity the gays, hate the muslims.
>>
>>77185148
This. They are still Americans.
>>
File: miak.jpg (165 KB, 628x394) Image search: [Google]
miak.jpg
165 KB, 628x394
>>77185370

Yeah but so was the sand-nigger that shot up his local glory hole. We dont even know what defines 'American' anymore.
>>
>>77184800
>Side with gays
>Get shit on by gays, libs, and Muslims

>Side with Muslims
>spout hyper-conservative rhetoric all day
>become literally untouchable by the entirety of the left

You def. made a good choice though, OP. Totally the right one.
>>
File: butthole.jpg (230 KB, 1019x873) Image search: [Google]
butthole.jpg
230 KB, 1019x873
>>77185937

I suppose my point is that they can be dominated and controlled to an extent. We have been dog-fucking muslim countries in the ass the past 15 years, they gotta be a little sour about it. Not to mention it is just another minority I would have to struggle with daily.
>>
>>77184800
you should convert to islam
>>
>>77185148
This. A shitty American is still 100x better than any fucking mudshit.
>>
File: wewuzkingzandqueenz.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
wewuzkingzandqueenz.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
>>77185937

Not to mention Islam seems to be able to radicalize blacks with ease.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.