[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need an honest discussion on assault weapons, /pol/. Can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ho chi minh.jpg (77 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
ho chi minh.jpg
77 KB, 900x675
We need an honest discussion on assault weapons, /pol/.

Can't you see that the "muh overthrowing tyranny" argument for allowing specialized killing machines on the street falls flat against reality? The United States military is the most powerful armed group in the world. I mean, when's the last time irregulars with assault weapons survived against American military might, let alone came even close to defeating it?

Wake up and smell the coffee, America. We need to take action to stop gun violence.
>>
>>77184696

Define "assault weapons." Obviously magazine clips have to go.
>>
There's nothing wrong with gun violence

It's niggers you have to worry about
>>
>>77184696
Assault weapon ban, back ground checks, no buy list, these are all half measures which will change nothing.

There is no definition for banning guns other than 'goes pew-pew' that will stop companies from making more powerful guns. And there are 400 million guns today. The genie is out of the bottle, the bullshit levels of regulation that are being proposed mean next to nothing. There will still be guns.

I'd rather have one than not.
>>
>>77184696
1 post by this ID
Obvious bait pic
No new content or thought
Sage
>>
>>77184696
The assault weapons ban has been in place for years.
Do your homework, and come back when you are over 18.
>>
>>77184696
You have nothing to contribute, get out.
>>
>>77184696
>irregulars defeating world's best military
What is the American Revolution?
>>
File: 1459396742863.jpg (317 KB, 720x1269) Image search: [Google]
1459396742863.jpg
317 KB, 720x1269
>>
>>77184696
because every time there's a revolution a bit of the military takes the side of the rebels

Every single time

But you i guess you don't know that with your common core burger education
>>
File: rabbi.jpg (85 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
rabbi.jpg
85 KB, 454x600
>>77184696

Shill/Bait/DARPA

What kind of thread is this?
>>
>>77184696
You keep repeating that meme.
>>
>>77184696
/pol/ is the most powerful force known the man.
>>
>>77184696
The government cannot exist without a people to govern. But the people can exist without the government
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.