[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone explain to me how the tragedy in Orlando would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Cereal Guy in HD.png (98 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Cereal Guy in HD.png
98 KB, 900x900
Can anyone explain to me how the tragedy in Orlando would have been less bad if Mateen had thrown pipebombs or molotovs onto this crowded night club?
>>
>>77184249
Because with molotovs they would have at least died by their namesake
>>
Are you kidding? Standing outside and having your buddy take pictures of thowing pipe bombs and molotovs would have been infinitely better.

You could have even gotten away before the cops got there, and you could have had streaming cameras in the bushes recording the aftermath.
>>
>>77184249
I get what you're going for, and I agree.

But really... have you ever heard of a mass killing where a pipe bomb actually worked?
>>
>>77184676
Have you ever heard of one where a pipe bomb hadn't worked?
>>
>>77184325

furst pust bust pust
>>
>>77184249
It would have been worse, then they could not blame the gun owners for it.
>>
It certainly seems a lot more personal to point a gun at someone and shoot them, especially when he kept shooting more and more people after he had time to think about it
>>
File: too good.jpg (70 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
too good.jpg
70 KB, 960x1280
>>77184325
>>
>>77184781
The columbine shooters attempted to detonate explosive devices in the cafeteria. None went off.
>>
>>77185014
>FURK YEAR TIME TO BUST MY WAY INTO DA GAY| PAST THE ""SECURITY GUARD""
>POP POP POP

oh gee whiz what have I done

>>77185123
I guess that wouldn't be the first time an IED didn't go off well on home soil.
>>
>>77184249
Why not just set fire? Have you seen how quickly fire burns down clubs? If you could spray some gasoline or some other highly flammable liquid at the entrances and exits it would be a disaster.
>>
>>77185342
Well, what we learn from the attempted 1993 WTC bombing is that even if you give a muzzie an entire truck bomb, he won't even park it in the right place to take a support column out.
>>
File: 1462500265323.png (191 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1462500265323.png
191 KB, 500x349
>>77184325
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.