[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pledged allegiance to ISIS >investigated by the FBI twice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 644x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 644x540
>pledged allegiance to ISIS
>investigated by the FBI twice
>known history of mental illness
>wife beater
>threatened co-workers, talked about murdering people constantly
>still able to legally purchase a semi-automatic rifle and high capacity magazines with no background check or waiting period
>conservitards will defend this

MURIKA
>>
Meanwhile...
>kid makes joke threat on Facebook
>SWAT TEAM COMES, KID GETS ARRESTED AND IS ON TRIAL

Wonderful, huh?
>>
>>77183886
Yup, I love this country. I only wish he was able to kill more fags before killing himself.
>>
>>77183886
but wouldn't it be racist to enteratain the idea that muslims can be intolerant towards others?
>>
>>77183990

leaf, what's it to you who we arrest here?
>>
>>77183886
No one ever talks about other preventative measures...
It's always "guns r bad mmmkay... it's the guns that are the problem"

No one looks to what happened before the dude bought the gun
>>
>>77183886

Well...He would have never got into this country if it wasn't for his parents being allowed in
>>
There is no way he killed 50 people and layed low 50 more day one with a new ar15. He had to have atleast 300+ hours of trigger time at a range, good amunition and intricate knowlege of the weapon system. My first sargent uncle can barely fire 40 rounds without stoping for a minute to unjam his with a buck knife.
>>
>>77184266
Yes, fuck immigrants for what their nonexistent children may or may not do should they come into existence.

You can see why this isn't a rational position, right?
>>
>>77183886
>>conservitards will defend this
are you fucking retarded? its litterally only the conservatives that are mad. its the leftys that are defending this. have you not seen all of the threads on this board about all the lefty tweets about this?
>>
>>77183886

>known history of mental illness

Diagnosed by a professional?
>>
>>77184970
>es, fuck immigrants for what their nonexistent children may or may not do should they come into existence.
>You can see why this isn't a rational position, right?
Muslims shouldn't be in the west retard
>>
>>77185109
probably not. im betting its damage control by the muslims/leftists
>>
>>77184970

You have to think 2 steps ahead, all the time, in all facets of life. Not all muslims type of thinking is 3 steps behind and has gotta many people killed and will continue to.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.