[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Martin Shkreli is Based and Probably Red Pilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 21
File: 56b389371800006f0080b4a5.jpg (41 KB, 630x399) Image search: [Google]
56b389371800006f0080b4a5.jpg
41 KB, 630x399
Holy shit, I thought this guy was an asshole but I now realize I was just being brainwashed by the luegenpresse. He's actually based as fuck and probably red pilled too.
>inb4 late to news
I know this is old but were his actions actually morally justified? Is he really based or an asshole?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
>>
>>77183361
Here's another one that made me like him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R26TNWqEHks
>>
>and Probably Red Pilled

For about $2000 a redpill, you can, too.
>>
he does whatever he feels he needs to do investment wise because he can and you dont vote so shut the fuck up.

unless you're going to shoot him or something get off the shill gas
>>
File: reality of tripfag.jpg (269 KB, 677x1600) Image search: [Google]
reality of tripfag.jpg
269 KB, 677x1600
>>77183504
Fucking leaf.
Funny joke, but horrible trip
>>
Guys a total dick but he's fucking hilarious
>>
>tfw IQ 192
>>
I've been waiting for /pol to catch up with this guy. He is a bad mother fucker.
>>
>>77183361
How is this even a question?
He was giving away free shit, the only ones who lose out are the ones who can afford it. I.E. companies besides he was using the money to fund further research.

Plus he's done a few comfy teaching videos.
An attention whore yes, not an asshole though.
>>
bruh the guy is a chess master of course he is redpilled and a genius.
>>
Just putting this out there, but his finance lessons are excellent.
>>
>>77183456
How old is this guy even? What a fucking badass.
>>
>>77183456
It's hilarious that some dumb college kid is trying to tell a millionaire businessman in the MEDICAL INDUSTRY about how Obamacare works.
>>
>>77184721
Why does your country hate free speech
>>
>>77184952
We're a thinly veiled authoritarian dictatorship in guise of a democratic republic
>>
>>77185096
#FreeAmosYee my dude
>>
So why does the media hate this guy so much? Did he piss off a powerful fag? He provides a service, makes a product, and still GIVES AWAY the drug to people without insurance. He is literally only making money off of insurance companies, one of the most unscrupulous industries.
>>
>>77185487
Makes a profit*
>>
>>77185487
With Bernie around it's easy to bank off of "Big Pharma raises drug price by 5000%" headlines. I can't imagine how much money this guy made the media
>>
File: 1459618426352.png (180 KB, 460x824) Image search: [Google]
1459618426352.png
180 KB, 460x824
>another le jew is based shill thread
fuck off and stop replying
>>
>>77183361
>>77184124
Honestly never occurred to me before. If you call me brainwashed by the media you are victim blaming btw.

Also, doot.
>>
>>77185096
sounds like my country desu
>>
>>77185673
You can get 3 years in prison in Singapore for making fun of Islam. It's awful over there lol. Cuckada is going downhill as well, we're next depending on who we vote for from here on out
>>
>>77183361
raking off faggots is ok by me.. seems like the right thing to do.

They want to play? they have to pay..
>>
>>77185566
Maybe a competing pharma company has media connections, and they're butthurt some young upstart nabbed the copyright.
>>
>>77185638
He's actually not jewing people though. He's jewing other jews in the insurance industry.
>>
>>77183456

Fucking dumb, entitled bitch. typical high schooler of this generation.

"i know more than you, i don't care who you are! i've read blogs!"

holy shit that pissed me off.
>>
>>77183361

Based
>>
From what I understand, the congressional investigation into his business activities was just a show trial for dumb Democrats to grandstand against deregulation of healthcare.
>>
>>77185780
This country is the epitome of status quo

As long as everyone has a roof under their heads and food to eat they won't complain, which the government tries to ensure. Political dissent and opinions that disrupt the 'unity' of the country are censored and the commenter punished for hate speech or sedition.

The government portrays itself as transparent and meritocratic but the reality is that it has always been the same people with their families and associates in charge while trying to recruit the best talent for themselves. This country also has long standing ties to Israel is you catch my drift.

At least unlike canuckistan we don't accept """refugees""" for free and have little to no lgbt rights (lgbt exist but have little influence, buttsex is punishable by imprisonment). We are also greedy jews with regard to economic practices and have low taxes without a large welfare system. Unfortunately we are still a nogunz police state where self defense is essentially illegal

tl;dr ur example of security at the cost of freedom
>>
>>77187091
I had no idea the Singaporean government was so bad until recently. I thought it was just a typical shithole.
>>
>>77187381
>typical shithole

I dunno man we've got a pretty good standard of living here

the phillipines has all the freedom look at how much of a utopia it is
>>
martin does have wierd face probably the albanian in him. He got decent head and hair at least.
>>
>>77184856
like 33 IIRC
>>
Martin does a good job of arguing, to uneducated idiots, that what he did wasn't that bad. But, you'll notice he never makes the same arguments to people who know what they're talking about.

I've been on his stream, and asked questions to which he had no real answers. For example, his argument in defense of what he did with Daraprim, he argues that the price increase is paid for mainly by medical insurance companies, and that legal protections mean that any person who can't afford the drug gets it for free (or for 1 dollar). Because of this, Martin argues nobody is really hurt by insurance companies, and even then his drug is similar in price to comparable drugs, and drugs are a small portion of insurance companies' expenditures. All that might be true (except use of Daraprim has declined, which basically rejects Shkreli's entire argument), however, Shkreli was also trying to buy a different drug, Benznidazole, and he intended to do a similar thing.
Benznidazole is primarily used in South America. Shkreli and company bought worldwide rights to Benznidazole and intended on raising the price. The reason that's an issue, is the poor people of South America don't necessarily have the same legal protections and medical insurance that the relatively more wealthy North Americans have.

When I made this argument to Shkreli on the livestream he didn't have a lot to say about it. He quibbled for a long time about things like "I didn't buy it - my company did", then he denied buying worldwide rights to it, so I helpfully linked him the court document where he bought worldwide rights to it.

http://arstechnica.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/kalobios.pdf

Then, he just said that he hoped as many people possible could afford his drug. When I asked him if he would also make benznidazole available for everyone, the way he makes Daraprim, he just repeated that he hoped everyone would be able to afford. When I asked if that meant "No" Shkreli called me dense.
>>
File: 8914284940.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
8914284940.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>77185638
>everyone i dont like is a jew
>>
File: Pilpul.png (67 KB, 1220x619) Image search: [Google]
Pilpul.png
67 KB, 1220x619
>>77183361
fuck off kike

He a typical Jew using pilpul

The more you know Goym
>>
>>77187849
Shkreli usually posts his livestreams to his YouTube channel, but he didn't post that one for some reason.

He's a pretty dumb person, honestly. He only sounds smart because he has had a lot of time to think about his narrow field, and invent defenses for his actions that it requires basic research to reject. Since nobody on his livestream does any research before arguing with him, Martin usually has all the facts, and comes off looking smart.

Again, notice that Martin doesn't talk to real reporters. When he went before Congress he didn't say anything other than "I plead the fifth" and his own name.

Martin took advantage of the fact that people have to buy the drugs he was selling. Because of legal protections in this country, people weren't really hurt by that. Martin planned on doing something much worse on a world wide scale with the Chagas drug benznidazole. He would have, if he weren't ousted as the CEO of KaloBios (and then KaloBios went bankrupt).

Shkreli made a lot of money investing. Then, because he was basically an amoral autist who wanted even more money, he blew up his biotech and investing company out of greed. Now, he spends 10-16 hours a day arguing with morons or talking to sycophants on YouTube and discord.
>>
>>77184124
>teaching videos
>>77187091
Sounds fantastic to me. Fuck democracy if it leads to what America has become.
>>
>>77183361
>Is he really based or an asshole?

he paid 2 million for a rap CD and you're asking this?
>>
>>77183361
>morally justified
The fact that you ask this means you have no idea about the situation. There was literally nothing wrong that was done that even needs to be looked at from an ethical lens.
>>
>>77187849
So your argument was, since people in the US have good insurance how come you didn't raise the price of this drug outside the US where the insurance won't cover it.
Smart...
>>
>>77188801
Ah, no. There is limited harm from raising the price of Daraprim (sold in the US). There is a lot of harm from raising the price of Benznidazole (sold outside of the US) which Shkreli intended to do, and would have done, if he wasn't removed as CEO and KaloBios didn't go bankrupt.
>>
>>77188490
>Martin took advantage of the fact that people have to buy the drugs he was selling. Because of legal protections in this country, people weren't really hurt by that.

Very, very few people in the US need the drug diaprim. There's an argument that if less than 50 prescriptions a year are being written, well, what do we sell 50 in this country of that aren't enormously expensive? The reason he could do it is over-regulated FDA and our ridiculous laws against importing drugs.

What bothers me when retards or the government officials argue with him is why they don't just fix the fucking system that allowed him to do it. He may be a dick but you made the system that he took advantage of.
>>
File: shkreli_bookshelf.png (2 MB, 1270x711) Image search: [Google]
shkreli_bookshelf.png
2 MB, 1270x711
>that time when he trolled vice with his bookshelf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g
>>
>>77189637
That's true, and something I wanted to get to before the post length limit got to me.

Shkreli is just your average amoral drug CEO in terms of morality. The only difference is, he was dumber and more autistic than most. If he hadn't been such an unrelenting douchebag in the media, and had gradually raised the price, then he wouldn't be facing criminal charges (which are probably spurious), he would still be the CEO of his company, KaloBios wouldn't have gone bankrupt, Turing wouldn't be laying people off, etcetera.

Martin thought that because what he was doing was legal, he could get away with it. So he was very brazen, and failed very badly.

But, you are right, the system should be reformed. That doesn't mean we can't observe Martin is an amoral jerk though.
>>
>>77183361
#FREEMYNIGGASHKRELI

I've been watching his finance videos, dude is fucking on-point
>>
>>77189505
prove it
>>
>>77187849
Do you think all drugs should be free?
>>
>>77189832
hahahahaha how the fuck did I miss that
>>
>>77183361
the greatest troll of all time, easy
>>
File: 1465855227470.png (991 KB, 1522x1100) Image search: [Google]
1465855227470.png
991 KB, 1522x1100
Topkek. He reminds me a lot of Zyzz
>>
>>77185638
He's actually an Albanian Catholic, "2% white" according to himself.
>>
He gave a shout out to pol before at the end of a stream
>>
>>77189977
>Shkreli is just your average amoral drug CEO in terms of morality. The only difference is, he was dumber and more autistic than most. If he hadn't been such an unrelenting douchebag in the media, and had gradually raised the price, then he wouldn't be facing criminal charges (which are probably spurious),

I think he's autistic but not dumb. He probably got exactly what he wanted - notoriety. Like you said, he has legions of haters and fans because of his actions and just dicks around on YouTube for a lot of his time. If he had been a nice and moral person, who would've given a fuck? Now he gets to be (in his mind) the misunderstood genius whom the world sees as a villain. At least, he's famous and can feel superior to his (mostly stupid, as you pointed out) haters.

>But, you are right, the system should be reformed. That doesn't mean we can't observe Martin is an amoral jerk though.

He can be called whatever. If those same callers aren't calling or writing their Congressmen to change the system, then it's just wasted effort and showmanship since Congress will just hold dumb hearings without fixing the underlying issue. Not that I want more retards involved in civic government, but that bitch could have emailed every US Senator about this in the time it took to lose arguing with him.
>>
>>77190573
Where else is he going to go though?
>>
>>77190066
That Shkreli intended to raise the price of Benznidazole?

http://www.attn.com/stories/4676/martin-shkreli-price-hike-chagas-drug

>In Latin America, benznidazole costs between $50 to $100 for a two-month course of treatment; Shkreli says the new price would be roughly the same as for drugs used to treat hepatitis C, which cost $60,000 to almost $100,000 for a course of treatment.

Or that he bought worldwide rights to the drug?

http://arstechnica.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/kalobios.pdf

>relating to the Debtor’s [KaloBios - Martin's company] acquisition of worldwide rights to benznidazole for human use, (ii)
>>
>>77190908
You'd have to watch his stream to find more evidence of him being dumb. Like him struggling through middle school level math on Khan academy. Or being off by factors of ten while walking through investing related problems. Or trying to refute statistics in arguments with the names of individuals he knows.

>>77191011
Also, I should point out, in context, Shkreli was saying the price of the US course treatment would increase to 60k to 100k. I don't think it was exactly clear what he would do to the Latin American price, but I don't think the evidence suggests he'd leave it alone.
>>
File: IMG_4303.jpg (71 KB, 791x666) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4303.jpg
71 KB, 791x666
>>77190305
I never get old of reading Zyzz bantz
>mfw
>>
>>77183361
>you think i cant be black with enough money? let me tell you something, with enough money, ill be black

fucking lost
>>
>>77188616
Weeellll

You need willing, talented people in gubment offices and they have to be honest for a strong govt to work really well
>>
>>77191375
>You'd have to watch his stream to find more evidence of him being dumb. Like him struggling through middle school level math on Khan academy. Or being off by factors of ten while walking through investing related problems. Or trying to refute statistics in arguments with the names of individuals he knows.

I watched half of his first investment video and it seemed okay, but if you've seen more of his stuff I'll take your word for it. I still plan on watching the rest of his investment series as he doesn't seem to water shit down like a lot of other financial vids do. I lol'd at the thought of him teaching chemistry though.

I still hold that even if he's dumb and his goals were stupid, that he still achieved them. He's infamous for being a dick and gets to fuck with even dumber Vice reporters since he's rich and bored.
>>
No link, but there's a great vid of him chatting with an HIV+ and very handsome gay dude about why he raised the price. The gay guy was intelligent, cogent, and willing to listen more than he spoke and Shkreli actually convinced him that it was all for a worthy cause...that of being able to produce a better drug while not denying anyone of the medication they need.
>>
This gif makes me lol. 4chan wouldn't let me post it here.

http://i.imgur.com/G7RpNZA.gif
>>
>>77190305
Savage
>>
>>77183361
>>77183361
watched his streams probably from october - march

his streams a few months ago used to be based af,

plus he literally uploaded an entire finance class on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiAxckCnjendEOHrWn9e-zwZ1ZQV1DS2N

also, this video is a must watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6TecVZAhk

He is a savage, kinda became more of a cuck through April tho

I don't think he did anything wrong in his hedge fund, but maybe at Retrophin
>>
>>77188490
>Shkreli made a lot of money investing. Then, because he was basically an amoral autist who wanted even more money
Kek, welcome to the real world poorfag

I am pretty sure 99% of the ppl in the world wish they could do what he did

I would fucking kill some kids to have that net worth
>>
>>77191375
He is not dumb, period. He's crazy smart, undoubtedly genius IQ... do you think just any random 22 year old runs a fund with 50+ million? Also, the school mentioned in the video, Hunter, is essentially for gifted kids. They say he got kicked out for academics but I'm from NY and I've heard from some Hunter people I know that it was disciplinary. Dude was probably just early based and wsa like fuck this.

Also, My dad works at UBS and Shkreli worked in his office when he was 19 or so for a little. Says he was a pretty chill dude and is a certifiable biotech prodigy.
>>
>>77183456

hahaha! that guitar playing at the end after the chick hangs up

based Shkreli
>>
>>77193587
Yep, this
>>
File: 1454912921372.jpg (212 KB, 600x872) Image search: [Google]
1454912921372.jpg
212 KB, 600x872
Yeah I changed my mind on him a while back.

Still laugh when the banter lord comes in at 20:15, fucking cried first time I heard it.
>>
>>77185638
>Goldbergowtiz-Stein

CANNOT BE REAL
>>
>>77183361
Basically every public personality that the media makes out to be a villain is actually pretty badass after researching them.

The only exception i've found is Westboro baptist church. They're not badass, but they are a group of clever lawyers who try to get themselves sued so they can counter-sue and make millions. They aren't really retards like they pretend to be.
>>
>>77183361
His interview with Milo is pretty interesting. Apart from the specifics of his case he makes the generalized argument that people in executive positions have a responsibility to make as much of a profit for the shareholders as possible - a CEO does not have an ethical responsibility to provide a cheap product, and in many cases these two responsibilities would clash. If there is a moral outrage to the price of a product people need to push to have its price reduced some other way, perhaps by government regulation, rather than demanding an executive of the business reduce it.

In the interview he also seemed to think that people were mad at him purely for making lots of money, rather than for the human impact of his business decisions. I get the feeling he's a psychopath, but it doesn't invalidate his argument.
>>
>>77194623

King George III is the British king we got independence from and still taught to be an overall villain. He wasn't a badass though. He was erratic and the intense inbreeding didn't help.
>>
>>77195008
>In the interview he also seemed to think that people were mad at him purely for making lots of money, rather than for the human impact of his business decisions.

Well it's true. Most people know health insurance covers it if you have an IQ of 70. U don't need to pay out of pocket for a drug like that.

He is literally just taking 0.0001% of taxpayer money because Obamacare allowes him. I don't blame him at all, I envy him.

Most ppl probably despise him just for making that much money off the drug
>>
File: 1464812045552.png (932 KB, 751x723) Image search: [Google]
1464812045552.png
932 KB, 751x723
>>77195398
>U
>ppl
>>
>>77195047
Oh yeah that guy was a faggot. I'm not talking about history as much (although I'm sure that historians fag it up pretty good). I'm talking about what the media reports on, because they are a business that profits from outrage. They find some villain they can report on, people get excited, tune in, and then the news outlets get money from advertisers.
>>
>>77195801
Wat
>>
>>77195936
lol u tk him 2da bar?
>>
martin go to bed
>>
>>77193587
Martin, is that you?

>a certifiable biotech prodigy.

Odd, as Martin has never done invented or discovered anything, and has no degree related to biotech, and no publications. Maybe what you meant to say is that Martin is good at investing in companies, and working at a hedgefund.

>They say he got kicked out for academics but I'm from NY and I've heard from some Hunter people I know that it was disciplinary

Martin himself says it was for academics, if you ever watch his streams. And like I mentioned, he is still struggling through grade school level mathematics on the Khan academy. Why would Martin lie about that?

Getting kicked out of a "Gifted" high school isn't a great qualification for genius. Plenty of people in NYC made tens of millions of dollars working for hedge funds. That's because they work hard, get lucky, make good connections, and have no morals.
>>
>>77197119
If u have watched any of his streams, u would realize he is a genius

Look at some of his chemistry livestreams
>>
File: 1442954096904.jpg (126 KB, 1024x661) Image search: [Google]
1442954096904.jpg
126 KB, 1024x661
>>77185972
>being this mad
>>
>>77189832
I don't get it?
>>
File: SqB23IV.png (101 KB, 666x338) Image search: [Google]
SqB23IV.png
101 KB, 666x338
>>
>>77183361
t. Shkreli
>>
>>77190305
the one in the top middle gets me every time

RIP
>>
>>77183361

this guy is ripping off from leafyishere
>>
>>77184008

what?
>>
>>77199924
>watching faggotishere
>>
>>77202359

kys
>>
>>77190534
>albanian

REMOVE
>>
>>77202442
Cry more
>>
>>77202359
kys
>>
This guy is basically what the liberals want to be, yet they hate him because the media told them to. Liberals are fucking retarded.

Just look at this guy
>gives away drugs to poor people who would not have been able to afford them
>tries to improve a drug that's completely awful, kills the human just as much as it kills the infection or parasite
>makes the rich pay more
>pisses off a bunch of rich pharma people
This is literal socialism. You take from the rich and you give the poor. Why do Liberals even have a problem with this?

Ok, maybe what he did is going to be seen as fraud by the judges, but that just makes him more like Robin Hood. Do Liberals hate Robin Hood now?

If I was Shkreli I would just say fuck it, increase the price only 2 or 3 fold, and let the poor people die because they can't afford it. What he did was in good spirit, but I don't agree with socialism. Stealing from the rich to help the poor is not worth it.
Fuck socialism. Just give everyone the same price. He only had to increase the price because he's giving away 60% of all the drugs for free.
>>
>>77202442
>>77202612
>>77199924
Fuck off, 12 year olds.
>>
>>77202650
lmao

kys faget
>>
File: jh.jpg (54 KB, 930x600) Image search: [Google]
jh.jpg
54 KB, 930x600
am i the only one that thinks he looks suspiciously like a reptile of some sort?
>>
>>77202733
No u
>>
>>77183361
Did it, because he could and with government sanctioning under the current laws. I just laughed at my fellow future-pharmacists who were aghast he jacked up the price like a mother fucker for being so naive and stupid how the pharm industry works.
>>
>>77202733
What is it with you pedo fags who watch this little boy and always going ''kiss kiss kiss''. This is the most gay shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>77185972

lol CLETUS ALErT!
>>
martin is taking haters calls right now on his discord
>>
>>77183361
MARTIN GO TO BED YOU SCANDALOUS FUCK
>>
>>77188616
The problem is that if the government becomes shit (likely to happen eventually) it's really hard to change it.
>>
>>77202473
Go ahead and try it Amerilard
>>
>>77183612

/mu/ is shit

/pol/ has given me more songs than /mu/ by 1 thousand fucking miles

sage goes in all fields
>>
>>77208020

red and black nigger, aposematism, look it up, prey colors
>>
>>77183456
>I GO TO ONE OF THE ((((((((TOP SCHOOLS IN THE WEST COAST)))))))))

jesus h christ. get her on slam poetry for gods sake.
>>
>>77189832
>Isaac Asimov

Based
>>
>>77208056
They're like your 51st state
>>
File: 1465829994530.png (73 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
1465829994530.png
73 KB, 392x243
>>77183504
>>
>>77183361
go back to youtube shkreli
>>
>>77188538
He does chemistry lessons, but they don't move past high school level stuff I think. Still, it's interesting and he's a cool guy.
>>
>>77189832

>i could pee on this
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1280x693) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1280x693
>>
>>77194623
Scientology
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 717x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 717x742
>>
>>77183361
Answer me this burgers, after Daraprim price hike, could you only buy these drugs from one company, because there are heap alternatives. If Shkreli's company bought monopoly rights and then hiked price then they just an fuck off.
>>
>>77210957
*cheap *can
>>
File: 1465882770976.gif (589 KB, 245x176) Image search: [Google]
1465882770976.gif
589 KB, 245x176
>>77194230
>Morty

Holy fuck how is it possible
>>
>>77210957
There are no alternatives to this medication

also you spelling corrections
>>77211009
dont make what you types make any more sense than it already didn't
>>
>>77211648
Yes, yes whatever. So about the drug, if there is no more alternatives, would that mean it was drug monopoly, or do US laws permit such monopolies in drug market? If yes then what he did was legal, just morally questionable.
>>
>>77183361
>a fucking Albanian.
>>
>>77185972
She wasn't bad. She's just a kid figuring out the world.

She's clearly smart enough to come around once she realizes she's being lied to.
>>
>>77211890
No, most people get the drug for free or for one penny for a pill

the insurance companies pay the large amount of money, and people with insurance pay 1-20 dollars
>>
>>77212519
>most people get the drug for free or for one penny for a pill

Sucks to be not most and insurance company, anyway, I see that what he did was legal, so whatever, but it just shows how this market is greedy, but we knew that already.
>>
>>77183361
I was in a discord with him and he called those mentioning Hitler in a positive light "Sick Internet Weirdos" and said he didn't understand what kicks we got out of it.
>>
>>77210542
Also said he didn't vote (on the discord.)
He also made it clear that he doesn't like Trump.
>>
>>77211890
There's no monopoly in the sense that no one else is allowed to compete, as the patents expired long ago, before Turing even bought the rights to the company that made Daraprim.

The reason why Turing is the only company that produces Daraprim is that all the other drug companies see the low demand for it and decide that it's not worth dedicating a production line to producing it.
>>
>>77212784
It's not greedy, he bought the drug for 55 million dollars, if you spent that much money on something would you want to give it away for free?
>>
File: hmm.jpg (319 KB, 1128x762) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
319 KB, 1128x762
>>77185096
figures
>>
>>77213550
it looks like a swastika is hiding behind the landmass
>>
>>77183361
Are you kidding me? This faggot probably jerks off to nigger porn.
There are two ways to get on his video chat and not get shit from him: Be black or be a woman.
>>
File: le ebin yeb shkreli.png (131 KB, 445x313) Image search: [Google]
le ebin yeb shkreli.png
131 KB, 445x313
>>77183361
>>
>>77213531
Ok, maybe not greedy, but not moral, I like how he compares car prices to drug prices, it shows that either he has no value for human live or he is unable to see difference, hiking car price is one thing but drugs is another, because people see it as potential threat to their lives. Of course, if the drug is that important, people will not give too much shit if it's for common cold or something.
>>
>>77183361
based albino
>>
>>77215170
how would the drug companies make the drug in the first place if they didn't make money?

They have to pay scientists and doctors and researchers.

If they dont make money, than instead of only some people getting the drug, no one would get the drug

you are either advocating slavery or communism
>>
>>77185182
Fuck off back to pebbit.
>>
>>77215170
also he states
"No one that was on the drug in the past is forced to stop taking it because of this"

NO one has died because of this, thats just a liberal fairytale that you are being told
>>
>>77183361
He makes fun of how she styled her eyebrows when he has the worst case of terrifying nose job ala I've ever fucking seen next to Michael Jackson himself.
>>
File: 1465400427206.jpg (37 KB, 447x392) Image search: [Google]
1465400427206.jpg
37 KB, 447x392
>>77213550
>>
>>77187849
That's what my impression of Martin even after he explained the Daraprim scheme in full.

His fans like to think he's Robin hood, when he's just a guy that likes to create money making schemes, and if possible he'll try to make it harm neutral (to patients) so he can sleep at night. But if it's too inconvenient, I could totally believe he would cut corners just a bit.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.