[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be an englishman in 1916 >drafted >shit, time to pack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: bf1.jpg (630 KB, 1862x1032) Image search: [Google]
bf1.jpg
630 KB, 1862x1032
>be an englishman in 1916
>drafted
>shit, time to pack my things
>"I love you my dearest Veronica, until we meet again"
>"I will never forget you, Reginald, our love will never fade"
>few months later, Battle of Somme
>platoon approaches an abandoned church
>we kneel respectfully at the altar and thank the Lord for being with us in battle
>a shell explodes nearby
>ohfuck.webm
>a wounded frenchman is dragged into the church and bullets begin to whiz by
>he cries something out in french, his hands tremble as he drags out a bloodstained photo of a woman
>"C...Clémence..."
>God bless his soul
>positions are taken and the battle ensues
>take aim through a shattered stained glass window, hands shake as I try to steady my weapon
>platoon leader screams for us to take cover as a metal beast rolls in next to the church
>deafening silence in the church before a grinding sound is heard followed by a loud thud
>strange footsteps echo from outside of the church before moving within the sacristy
>we take aim, ready to unload on those filthy Huns if necessary
>suddenly the footsteps stop
>a shadowy figure emerges from behind the altar
>"GET DEM CRAKAZ"
>all hell breaks loose as strange creatures dance out from behind the altar
>the church suddenly is filled with explosive gunshots, battle cries, and mumbled ebonics
>one creature approaches the wounded frehman and snatches the photograph from his balled fists
>"who be dis cracka biotch"
>he performs unspeakable acts on the image
>suddenly my radio crackles and my ears are filled with the sound of what must be an angel
>"we have taken objective butta"
>what the fuck? where's the grizzled commander? who is this bitch?
>I am dumbfounded as my fellow servicemen drop their weapons and begin apologizing for the slave trade

That concludes your WWI history lesson, sponsored by Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment. You can purchase Battlefield 1 this October for $59.99 or your regional equivalent.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 574x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 574x551
Damn.
>>
File: English Footballers.jpg (61 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
English Footballers.jpg
61 KB, 650x366
>>77179475
I'm more excited for FIFA 2022
>>
>>77179475

Want to know the worst part about this?

People who haven't picked up a history book since high school (which is a lot of people) will learn history from these games.

We're talking about a large portion of people thinking that Blacks were an important part of the first Great War.

Or that America is a "major combatant" while France and Russia apparently aren't important enough to be included as a faction.
>>
>>77179475
Don't forget you buy the Special Edition for $119.99 to get some Grade A Somali Semen with it.
>>
File: mfw.png (16 KB, 242x270) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
16 KB, 242x270
>>
>>77180502
the average American perception is that we saved your guy's balls from the fire in WW1 as well as 2 rather than just providing a morale boost in 1 and then saving your balls from the fire in 2
>>
File: are you kidding me.jpg (49 KB, 520x423) Image search: [Google]
are you kidding me.jpg
49 KB, 520x423
>>77181211
The krauts were already preparing to surrender when you joined in world war one you fuck. You joined in the last six months in the war and you Americans act like you still deserve a spot over the French and the Russians, who were in it since day one.
>>
>>77181671
The reason America is in the game is because an American company with American shareholders funded it, the likes of whom demand American presence in wartime games because that's what the competition does.
>>
I'm more triggered by the weapons/kits making it play out like battlefield 4.1918. It's only got a thin veneer facing.
>>
File: 1425174415550.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1425174415550.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
>>77180502
The French aren't in it at all? What the hell, Sweden?
>>
>>77179475

You do realize that thousands of brown-skinned colonial troops were used by the French and British on the Western Front, right? Maybe you need a history book.

I'm more outraged by all the automatic weapons shown in the gameplay footage. Every faggot player will be equipped with prototype weapons that were never actually seen on the battlefields of WW1. Absolutely gay.
>>
>>77182486
Did the French and British loan those niggers to the Germans?
>>
>>77182486
>You do realize that thousands of brown-skinned colonial troops were used by the French and British on the Western Front, right?
Nearly all of these "brown skinned people" you speak of were Indian soldiers. 91% of which never left Indian borders. Nice try Japan.
>>
>>77182753

Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck, one of the most badass German heroes of the war, had 10,000 black soldiers under his command.
>>
>>77181671
>the kraits were planning to surrender in 1917
>the friedensturm didn't happen
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.