[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women in the Military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: FemaleMilitary.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FemaleMilitary.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>Women in the Military
>>
Atleast she tried I can respect that
>>
It doesnt matter if it ends in disaster and people die, the only thing matters is that feelings were not hurt. #takerhodesiadown
>>
>>77179316
you are retarded
>>
>>77179316
>Germany
>>
>>77181017
Fuck you rapist
>>
>>77177952
If I remember correctly this was after a 12 mile hump, which isn't shit. Don't forget you're supposed to be able to fight when you get to your objective. laughable.
>>
we need more women in the military so we can get rid of this gender equality myth.
>>
>>77183358

>Be Ahmed

>Call other people rapist

k
>>
Nothing wrong with women holding clerical positions within the military, I just wish they would fuck off with this women on the front lines nonsense.
>>
>>77183999
I honestly wonder if >>77183999 is the idea behind this
>>
>>77177952
> reporteress on a story takes the challenge to march in full kit with male recruits
> almost keels over
> learns that this shit isnt as easy as faggots like you think
> armchair warrior faggots like you use this film as "proof" of something
> no clue what youre trying to prove

suck a mountain of cocks
OP is as usual, a deceptive faggot.
>>
>>77179316
the woman in the video is NOT a recruit
she was a bubbleheaded reporter from a "news magazine show"

expected to be pretty much just tits teeth and hairspray.
and yes, she went all out.
OP couldnt hang for 5 minutes with that pack on.
>>
>>77184402
I thought she was an officer
>>
>>77177952
I'm actually fairly familiar with what she's training up for in the .webm
This was the final part of the army's EFMB class or
expert field medic course.
It is actually open to anyone who is in the medical field in the military, this means that combat medics, nurse corps officers (the woman in the webm) or even lab techs can participate.
This course is not for anything more than a badge that can be worn on the uniform, this isn't training for a deployment or regular practice with her unit. Its completely optional, and this part of the course was the last bit which is a 13 mile ruck. Naturally a woman would have difficulty with this (as would a man) but rest assured, /pol/ she is a nurse corps officer who works out in a military hospital doing a challenge course for a badge.
>>
>>77183473
> female reporter from inside edition expected to "fight"
dumbass. she wasnt in the godamned military she was doin a story on women in the service and tried to do what the men do.

at least she finished.
you probably get winded taking a shit.
>>
>>77184509
NO.
she was a reporter doing a story on women in the military.

infantry officers hump with the rank and file.
>>
>>77184565
Her name is CPT Sarah Cudd by the way
here's the video with sound and more about EFMB.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6x2guhVu_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Q-leZm_HE
>>
>>77184758
>>77184509
Army Captain in the nurse corps.
>>
>>77184565
> she was a nursr corps officer
NOPE
she was a goddamned reporter trying to do a full kit march on a story to promulgate women in the infantry.
she learned a valuable lesson about her limits
she wasnt even fit to hit the chow hall afterwards
>>
>>77177952
I can't wait until ISIS makes a video with a bunch of sex slaves.
>>
>>77184402
She was a captain in the military, the load was only 35lbs and was a 12 mile walk. Pretty much any guy could do this no problem.

This march is suppsed to be a test for moving to your destination, then STARTING your job. If she collapses at the beginning of the mission it's pathetic. Most 12 year old boys could do this. Watch the whole video and see the other guys casually walking by.

Also, if a guy would have leaned on his weapon and pointed it at his head like that he would have been discharged.

https://youtu.be/g6x2guhVu_w
>>
>>77184261
>implying women in the army is a good thing
>implying nobody on 4chan has served.
>>
>>77184964
The army disagrees. She was a captain and was consideref the best woman in her unit. From the horses mouth:

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/2015/05/07/soldiers-end-to-12-mile-march-goes-viral/70955580/
>>
File: but you're fucking wrong.jpg (54 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
but you're fucking wrong.jpg
54 KB, 780x438
>>77184964
But that's totally wrong
>>
File: 1420381671627.jpg (2 KB, 119x113) Image search: [Google]
1420381671627.jpg
2 KB, 119x113
women in the fire department

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4
>>
You know we are being raided when a bunch of faggots start defending women in the military.
>>
>1 post by OP
>>
File: smug o lantern.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smug o lantern.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>77184964
oh man how's it feel to be a complete fucking retard
>>
>>77185091
I went backpacking in boy scouts when I was 14 and had to carry 50lbs+ on my back regularly for about 8-10 miles a day for 10 days on our trek. Of course we we had to do many other things throughout the days after we traveled from one place to another. There were some fathers that went with us that were 50+ years old and didnt have any trouble doing this. So I guess that kind of confirms the point you are making.
>>
>>77185398
I'm a milfag myself.
I don't support the idea of women in the front line.
The EFMB competition she's in is completely ancillary and has nothing to do with her unit or what component of the military she serves. I was actually wrong about her being a nurse corps officer, she's a medical officer in the veterinarian field.
AGAIN this badge she earned is a COMPETITION. It has nothing to do with where she will serve when SHTF.
At most when deployed she will be in an FOB or field hospital looking after service dogs.
>>
>>77177952

That's funny, because I saw hundreds of men in the military perform the exact same
>>
>>77183473

>Modern military operations rely on troops arriving on foot
>Any foot patrol is longer than 12 miles

Confirmed for never having operated
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 500x492
>>77179316
>>
>>77185528
>Swear off from those god awful threads for two years
>Still can recognize what it is by the thumbnail
Someone end me.
>>
>>77185969
Yep. I'm not trying to br a dick to women, but it is true. 35lbs is not a big deal. I have a 65lbs vest that I use for walkong/jogging/hiking. I'm not even close to the shape I was in in my 20s and it is not difficult.

These people commenting and saying "I bet you men would last one mile" is laughable. It's the equivalent of having a full backpack and walking to class. But I do not seem to recall a bunch of men collapsing on campus, lolm
>>
>>77183473
12 miles with 50lb of gear is pretty far, but not for someone who is in shape. Which you should be in shape for the military.
>>
>>77185969
I did the same and turtled pretty hard onto my back.Still remember the laughter.
>>
>>77186522
It was only 35lbs.
>>
>>77183490
Agreed. Send them in on foot with the riflemen carrying a full loadout and see how far they get.
>>
>>77186184
Doesn't know what a LARS unit is.
Confirmed idiot.
>>
>>77177952
I think a big part of the problem is that women aren't THAT inferior. Just enough to be noticable. Thats what causes the endless discourse.

There's a species of spider where the male lives two weeks, the female lives months. She raises the young, teaches them shit, builds the web, does it all. The males role is to ejaculate and die and become food for the female.

Does he whine and bitch? No. He knows his spider place.
>>
>>77187428
Really Leaf? personifying spiders is a new low.
>>
>>77187428

Are you fucking kidding me? You're literally a retarded faggot if you think that physically women aren't *that* inferior.

High school boys teams regularly scrimmage and beat womens *national* teams. A very fucking in shape woman could do 3-4 pull ups, where a very in shape man can do 25-30.

You're stupid as shit dude, its not only that, they have far lower vo2 max, far quicker to total exertion, etc. Youve been brainwashed.
>>
>>77187270

>LARS unit
>In modern operations

o i am laffin
>>
>>77177952
Thought she was gonna accidentally shoot herself or one of those guys.
>>
>>77187428
I dunno man, my webs are pretty fucking good, I think I can give that bitch a run for her money
>>
>>77187734
Regardless of whether you're a POG or a troll. How do you feel about female snipers?
and in what service?
Could they make Recon or would they be of a new army unit?
>>
>>77186184
Are you fucking retarded?

My unit's longest patrol in Afghanland was 22 miles. We frequently went on patrols between 12 and 18 miles.
>>
File: 1465811880292.jpg (3 MB, 3056x3483) Image search: [Google]
1465811880292.jpg
3 MB, 3056x3483
>>77187428
>Canadian

Gonna stop that feel parade right there. Instead of trying to pull an argument out of your ass with what you "think" is right and start comparing humans with spiders, do a little research like I did.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.