[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The antichrist must be a jew, it is taught, and that he must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1463203453147.jpg (173 KB, 745x994) Image search: [Google]
1463203453147.jpg
173 KB, 745x994
The antichrist must be a jew, it is taught, and that he must be a homosexual. Who do we know that is building massive support from the alt right and simultaneously eroding the stigma of homosexuality by being openly, proudly gay? Who would be a prime candidate for leadership in the US from the right in the event of Donald Trump's assassination if he were to be picked up and ran, especially after the most recent attacks on gays in America by muslims? Who is guaranteed the gay vote in this event?

pic not related
>>
>>77176942
Gary Johnson?
>>
>>77176942
Fucking retarded premise of lies
>>
File: deuteronomy_13-9.jpg (102 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
deuteronomy_13-9.jpg
102 KB, 666x666
>>77176942
"God" is your [brain's] enemy.
>>
Is Peter Thiel a Jew?

I really don't see Milo running for president, he's not as popular as you think outside of 4chan and the internet.

But Peter Thiel I could see running and he would have MASSIVE support from millenials, the tech sector, etc. and Thiel has been bankrolling a lot of "alt-right" causes such as the whole Gawker thing
>>
File: flagbearer religion.png (112 KB, 2032x864) Image search: [Google]
flagbearer religion.png
112 KB, 2032x864
>semitic religions
>>
File: 800px-Saint_Peter_the_Aleut.jpg (226 KB, 800x992) Image search: [Google]
800px-Saint_Peter_the_Aleut.jpg
226 KB, 800x992
The orthodox pill
>>
>>77176942
>The antichrist must be a jew, it is taught, and that he must be a homosexual.
Source?
>>
>>77176942
Harvey Firestein?
>>
>>77178785
If Peter Thiel turns out to be a cryptokike I think he's a prime candidate.
>>
>>77178642
It is what the orthodox churches teach.
>>
>>77179010
That's not very convincing.

Is there a bible quote? How about an article from a theologist or priest? Give me anything bro rather than hearsay from your authority figure.

The Catholic church preaches he's a heterosexual Christian and that the prophecy begins with him having adultery with a "whore," which even includes sex before marriage with a non virgin since adultery in the traditional sense is all extramarital sex and any unmarried non virgin (including widows) is a "whore."

So whom do we trust?
>>
>>77180059
Probably not his hypocriticalness the pope
>>
File: Milo-Yiannopoulos.jpg (25 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Milo-Yiannopoulos.jpg
25 KB, 640x427
>>
>>77176942
Gay jewish person here. Can I do it?
>>
>>77180985
How about revelations? The only authoritarian part of my teaching is that he's Christian, it's definite he's heterosexual or has heterosexual sex.

And who is the priest you've heard your philosophy from?

Homosexual Jew... Oh wow, read revelations if you're interested.

>>77181084
Saying nothing new.

>>77181976
OP is literally a nut believing his equally nutty priest, revelations makes it abundantly clear that the antichrist is straight.

Using kraut and teas common scepticism, with this in mind the apocalypse should have started the second any cuckolding noble or lowborn, low virtue burger fucked a non virgin... Thousands of years ago... Before Jesus.

Prophecy is dumb. Literal interpretation is dumb. Bible infallibility is dumb.
>>
>>77176942
Go to bed, Milo. You don't get to be president or the antichrist.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.