[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Report: Trump Uses Chris Christie As ‘Manservant’ To Fetch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: christiemcdonalds.png (1 MB, 1001x1421) Image search: [Google]
christiemcdonalds.png
1 MB, 1001x1421
Aren't there better uses for the Two Term Governor of New Jersey, /pol/?

>discuss
>>
File: 1465174415649.jpg (585 KB, 1386x1386) Image search: [Google]
1465174415649.jpg
585 KB, 1386x1386
>>77176836
This election is awesome.
>>
>>77176836
not really, no
>>
>>77176836

I was ok with it until the part where Chris is forbidden from eating Oreos. That's probably the biggest kick in the junk for him out of all of it.

Do you think he'll use little marco for taco bell runs?
>>
Christie doesn't look like someone who would screw up your McDonalds order.

Play to his strenghts.
>>
>>77177410
LOL
>>
>>77176836
>Aren't there better uses for the Two Term Governor of New Jersey, /pol/?

Because he has so much to do right now. Chris bent the knee and must bide his time until Trump is put in office.
>>
>>77176836
If anyone has demonstrated a familiarity with the McDonald's menu and the ability to place an order there, it's Christie. This sounds like and ideal use for him.
>>
>>77176836
>commanded to stop eating oreo cookies
fugg, that got me.
>>
>>77177410
Hard to mess up an order when the guy who's ordering might fucking eat you if you do
>>
>>77176836
>"Hey fatass, go get me a burger."
>"C-can I have some too D-"
>"NO. Absolutely NOT. YOU my fat friend, are on a DIET until you can start winning."
>"Here's a $100, you can keep the change. Now move those ham hawks you call legs butterball."
>>
>>77176836
>Trump commanded Christie who was off camera, to stop eating Oreo cookies.
God damn I love this man.
>>
Would you really even want Christie to go get your food for you? I mean, you want some left by the time he returns, generally.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.