[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"They have killed and captured many, and have destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
"They have killed and captured many, and have destroyed the churches and devastated the empire. If you permit them to continue thus for awhile with impurity, the faithful of God will be much more widely attacked by them. On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends. I say this to those who are present, it meant also for those who are absent. Moreover, Christ commands it."

Islam has, and always will be, the greatest enemy of the West. Rally before the Cross and bring the Sword to the infidel.
>>
>>77176500
Why can't Muslims get along with you all, you both worship the same fucking God.

Holy shit, it just fucking boggles me.
>>
>>77176500
So let it be written
So let it be done
>>
>>77176670
No we don't
>>
>>77176500
>On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends.
Delete your account.
>>
>>77176500

was this the letter from Alexios to the Pope?
>>
>>77176879
It was Urban's speech at Clermont.
>>
File: StefanMolyjew.jpg (32 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
StefanMolyjew.jpg
32 KB, 750x400
>>77176779
Yes you do.

Allah = Yahweh = God = The Creator = The Alpha and the Omega

Jews, Muslims, Christians, every fucker who worships the Abrahamic God, worships the same god.

It's simply NOT an argument.
>>
File: 1408231844572.png (723 KB, 638x629) Image search: [Google]
1408231844572.png
723 KB, 638x629
>>77176670
>Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers S. 3:54; cf. 8:30
>Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99
>And verily, those before them did deceive/scheme (makara), but all deception/scheming is Allah's (falillahi al-makru). He knows what every person earns, and the disbelievers will know who gets the good end. S. 13:42

they worship the king of lies, the great deceiver, aka satan
>>
>>77177251
>What is more than a thousand years of theological development?
>What do you mean Jesus is perceived differently by the three main Abrahamic faiths?
>hurr durr my basic understanding of theology from popular culture and the internet is evidently correct

Yes, they have the same roots. But they have split and changed so much that they are inherently different.
>>
>>77177251
Same name=/=same substance
The God of the Christians differs highly from Allah in character. That they claim our prophets as theirs doesn't change that.
But same name means same thing right? Fucktard
>>
File: islam-in-europe.jpg (42 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
islam-in-europe.jpg
42 KB, 424x318
>>77176500
dont know how many times I have said it.

This is Islam, this isn't a small contingent, some wayward cult or some out-of-ordinary behavior.
Go read up on Byzantine history when Muhammad began his conquests. For 13 centuries these people have conquered, and enslaved, and slaughtered and oppressed countless innocence. From the Philippines across to Spain, from central Africa to Sweden, and now essentially the whole world has suffered at the hands of Islam.

They have been doing this since the beginning, they will not stop, their goal is world domination. Like Shinto Japan, like Nazi Germany, the only solution is to eradicate this cancerous and dangerous ideology.

it isnt extremists... it is just Islam.
>>
>>77176779
>>77177353
They worship the Father, but they do not understand Him, because they have been lied to.

>>77177251
The Alpha and the Omega is specifically Jesus Christ, not God in general.
>>
>>77177353
that photo is bullshit. Stop believing everything you read on the internet

"Taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "fear, caution") is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny their faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution."

Googled it
>>
>>77177353
No, they worship the same God. Literally the "prophet" Muhammad, the pedophilic murderer, had his mudshit scribes rewrite the whole fucking Bible and altered it so that they would have an excuse to go raiding, lie to enemies, and overall have a general advantage over the "infidel" which is any person who doesn't belong to this deathcult.

I don't think Satan has anything to do with it.
>>
>>77177970
You're an idiot trying to sound smart. Bad combi
>>
>>77178103
Lying about God is a terrible sin but in the end you are still talking about God.
>>
>>77176779
Keep worshipping your desert god like a good idiot
>>
File: 1465589807842.jpg (88 KB, 499x624) Image search: [Google]
1465589807842.jpg
88 KB, 499x624
>>77178103
Well, good thing everything I said was bait.

Thanks for getting lured in, German.
>>
>Christ commands it
Whew boy that's some shit reading comprehension there.
>>
>>77177251
mudslimes and kikes worship satan
>>
File: longshanks-at-falkirk.jpg (41 KB, 481x289) Image search: [Google]
longshanks-at-falkirk.jpg
41 KB, 481x289
>>77176670
ivanhoe...get the cross we got a heretic in our midst
>>
File: heresy1.jpg (457 KB, 1280x943) Image search: [Google]
heresy1.jpg
457 KB, 1280x943
>>77176670
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.