[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm genuinely concerned about Trump's chances of winning.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (36 KB, 868x320) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
36 KB, 868x320
I'm genuinely concerned about Trump's chances of winning. Not a concern shill. How can Obama possibly have an approval rating hovering around 50%? Trump is campaigning on Obama being the worst president we've ever had, and he's saying that he will fix all of the problems with Obama's presidency. But if half the country likes what Obama is doing, how can Trump win?
>>
>>77176166
Obama has done a great job of distorting numbers related to unemployment to make it seem as though the economy is doing better.

Also, normies really like Obama.

Trump will win in a landslide though. Hillary comes with too much baggage. There is no excitement for her. The people who support Trump would follow him to the gates of hell.
>>
>>77176392
But people can't simultaneously like Obama and want to vote for Trump, can they? How will that work?
>>
>>77176166
What really changed my vote from Hillary was somone explaining to me the record unemployment in the black community yet we are supposed to be doing great here pointed out the small things they couldn't change like labor partitions and record food stamps and welfare ratio. I myself do not have the numbers on hand but that was what changed my thinking.
>>
>>77176560
>How will that work?

They will simply not show up to vote.
>>
>>77176560
They can say feel as though Obama did a good job with various things. When Trump v Hillary starts to explode, look for a lot of media coverage from the right in relation to national security, and economy statistics that show that the economy is worse than liberal news has been saying. More terrorism will happen and people will trust Trump to handle it better.
>>
Wait until polls come out that reflect the shooting.

That'll be fun
>>
>>77176560

You might want to look at voter turnout. There's a big difference between saying you like Obama when somebody calls you and actually going out and voting for Hillary.
>>
>>77176921
I think Trump will destroy her in the debates. But the media is so badly against him that they may report it as if she won the debates
>>
>>77176560
> I can't into politics
>>
Nothing to worry about. Clinton can't hold onto Michigan,Wisconsin,NH,Maine,Minnesota.
>>
>>77176844
You from Reddit, lad?
>>
Trump has absolutely no chance. Most Americans are repulsed by racism.
>>
>>77177181
Minnesota hasn't been won by the GOP since like 1972
>>
File: 1465051621438.jpg (12 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
1465051621438.jpg
12 KB, 200x219
>>77177243
> Racism
Nice le meme
>>
>>77177243
Most Americans are racist though
>>
>>77176166

WOWW great post my friend. Your post literally just caused me to pull. "360"-style maneuver.... And I've 100% BLASTed my love for Trump. This November - in the general election mind you --- I WILL vote for the first female president who whas already made history and SHE will BLAST America into the future and keep our country great!!! #SheMadeHerstory
>>
>>77176166
Have you been living under a rock for the last 2 days? Trump won Florida this weekend. Now he needs to win PA
>>
>>77176166
Ignore polls, anon. They are just there to shape opinion.
>>
>>77177243

Most Americans do not subscribe to the insane SJW definition of racism.
>>
>>77177243
I hate rascist people but i like Trump
>>
>>77177569
Trump was always going to win Florida (Romney only lost by .99%). The question is can he win in places like Ohio and Pennsylvania. Maybe even Virginia.
>>
>>77177046
I think so too. Hill-bots may be able to tolerate her rallies and cringeworthy speeches, but when the average joe and jane hear that ghoulish tone of voice she will use to robotically recite her clearly memorized answers to questions, it will turn them off. In addition to all of her scandals and incompetently handling national security affairs of course. Trump will steamroll this woman.
>>
>>77177221
Nope I normally spend my time on /b/. I spent most my life not even thinking about politics but the last 5 years have been tougher than normal. So I started studying up political stuff and my coworker explained Obama's lies. I knew in terms of military he was a complete failure.
>>
>>77177243
What does that have to do with trump?
>>
>>77176166
The key factor in election is who turns up. A lot of people may state their opinion on a poll and then not turn up to vote because they forget or can't be bothered; polls like this don't tell you how liked those Obama supporters are likely to turn up. Typically, older (usually more conservative) voters turn up in MUCH higher numbers than the young ones. One of the major problems for Bernie was the fact that a lot of his college age supporters just didn't turn up or bother to register in time. Trump's strength is in the fact that minorities turn out far less than whites. Moreover, conservatives are more pissed at the direction America is taking at the moment so they are more likely to be motivated to get registered and turn up on the day.
>>
>>77178459
But Rasmussen uses a likely voter screen, and they have Obammy with 49% approval. Just doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>77176166
>not a concern shill but here's some concern shilling
>>
>>77177046
This. She could come out and do armpit farts for 45 minutes and the media would call it a win for her.
>>
>>77177181
Are you joking? Clinton will win all of those states except maaaayyyyyyyyyybe Michigan, but even that's a stretch.
>>
>>77179199
She's probably more likely to lose Wisconsin than Michigan imo.
>>
>>77177829
I honestly think most Americans hate the shit out of both of them t.b.h.
>>
>>77176166
www.primarymodel.com

read it and chill the fuck out. also, look at the primary voting numbers, see that republican voters broke the 2008 record set by democrats, republican voters were more numerous than democrat voters PERIOD, connect some dots and see that history loves to repeat itself.
>>
>>77176166
Weak jewish tier shilling.
>>
File: nwo vs wannabe tank driver.gif (18 KB, 440x253) Image search: [Google]
nwo vs wannabe tank driver.gif
18 KB, 440x253
>>77176166

You shouldn't be, or at least not yet. Dukakis held 10 points on Bush Sr. in mid-June.

Trump has several months left to chip away at Clinton, and that's not factoring in the possibility of another explosive Ramadan night or two or that market correction Icahn and Soros are betting on rolling in.
>>
>>77180217

*July
>>
>>77177561
>360"
360 is a complete CIRCLE, idiot. What you are saying is you turn around and be back where you started
>>
>>77180464

;^)
>>
File: Downspboy.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Downspboy.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Guess what guys, it doesn't matter if you'll follow Trump to the gates of hell, a vote is a vote and you each get one. He's a meme candidate just like Bernie, and it doesn't matter HOW much you like him, you are a minority. Clinton will win.
>>
>>77176392
This. Its bizarre how since 2001 we've basically been in a rut and 2 erroneous wars and 1 big bailout haven't fixed anything, but they seem to have gotten the number manipulation game down. I can't really think of Trump doing much beyond going on the news and saying he was going to kill me and my family that would stop me from voting for him on November 8th.
>>
>>77176930

Personally, I think he's fucked up all over the place since the shooting.
>>
>>77176166
These polls always seem fishy to me. I have never been polled, and I have never met anybody that has been polled.
>>
>>77177243
That really made me think. I am now a #JohnsonMissile.
>>
>>77176560
Plenty of Democrats have voted Republican in this election.
>>
>>77182849
>sample size
>population of the US
Come on lad
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.