[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary today said "anybody under FBI investigation shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465661166553.jpg (111 KB, 940x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465661166553.jpg
111 KB, 940x1080
Hillary today said "anybody under FBI investigation shouldn't be able to buy a a gun."
But if that's true, should anybody under FBI investigation be allowed to run for president?
>>
>>77174099
She would be excluded from buying a firearm under her rules, if you are being looked at by the G-Men why should you be allowed to run for office?
>>
>>77174099
>She wants to take away her own rights to buy a gun.

Bravo.
>>
>>77174490
What does she need a gun for? She's SS details and a whole mob of hitmen orbiting around her.
>>
>>77174099
>>77174324
>>77174490

She was talking about peasants, not government elites.
>>
>>77174099

"Hello sir, we just wanted to let you know you're under FBI investigation and can't buy any firearms for the duration. Please ignore any generic vans you see near your house and continue using your cell phone normally."
>>
>>77174099
Yeah imma need a source on that hentai, anon
>>
>>77174099
I think it should be easier to run for president than to get a gun. Making it easy for the people in charge to stop their opponents from running for office is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>77174771
So you can't get a gun unless your a natural born citizen? Seems a little unfair, but possibly there's something to that in today's immigration climate.

But denying until over 35? Nah. Do you want to be a fully grown, drinking, former soldier man with children and still having to borrow mommy and daddy's gun?
>>
>>77174770
That's obviously Kinomoto Sakura. Bath scene=/=hentai
>>
File: cardcaptor_sakura.jpg (29 KB, 477x347) Image search: [Google]
cardcaptor_sakura.jpg
29 KB, 477x347
>>77174770
>hentai
There's nothing perverted about a 10-year-old girl taking a bath!
>>
>>77174099
I don't remember that episode. When was that?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.