[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>taking summer math course at my uni >"hey man can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>taking summer math course at my uni
>"hey man can i borrow that flash drive you mentioned you had a copy of the textbook pdf on"
>"yeah sure"
>realize as i give it to him that i have a text document on it with a bunch of facts on refugee rape rates as well as muslims approving of killing adulterers, people leaving islam, etc.
>his name is mohammed

well /pol/ i guess this is it
you'll hear about my class on the news tomorrow morning
>>
>i have a text document on it with a bunch of facts on refugee rape rates as well as muslims approving of killing adulterers, people leaving islam, etc.

You may have a problem, OP.
>>
>>77173697
>uni
I bet you go to community college, faggot
>>
>>77173697
Lol your gonna red pill Mohammedan
>>
File: 1436391778652.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436391778652.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>77173697
F
>>
Buddy, I don't think he's the issue in this situation
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>
If he confronts you about it, say that someone else sent it to you. You could also say something like "My conservative dad probably put that on there, sorry dude."
>>
>>77175231
>>77173697
Don't listen to this coward OP.
If he confronts you don't even try to defend yourself, you have nothing to be guilty of.

"Yeah, it's mine. You're welcome for me letting you borrow my flash drive by the way."

Don't enable them
>>
>>77175427
Or this, but that would get you bigoted bad boy points, OP.
>>
>>77174018
i used it on my final presentation for german about the AfD party, citing rape statistics as a large contributor to the political climate there, got a 49/50 and for 10 minutes the ultra-liberal professor from germany was trying to justify it saying "they're not used to western society where women are much more scantily clad"
>>
>>77175766
>factstatistics so bigoted
>>
>>77173697
if hes a terrorist he would have probably blown up the school already, also you gave him a flash drive, he considers that a friendly action and will understand you dont hate him and simply hate the rapists.

he probably wont think much of it, unless hes an actual radical, but i doubt it if hes in college trying to learn something. if it was me i wouldn't care
>>
>>77176935
I'm not saying that rapefugee facts are racist. I'm saying that if Mohammed told people about OP's doc, OP would be labeled a bigot by most of his schoolmates (and labeled as someone who isn't retarded by right-wingers).
>>
>>77176447
>the ultra-liberal professor from germany was trying to justify it saying "they're not used to western society where women are much more scantily clad"
Excellent victim-blaming. What is it about Mohammedans that makes leftists lose their minds?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.