[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to save trannies, or are they too far gone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: mark of the beast.png (152 KB, 2000x2333) Image search: [Google]
mark of the beast.png
152 KB, 2000x2333
Is it possible to save trannies, or are they too far gone?
>>
>>77172047
We've been with Trump from the beginning, friend.
>>
>>77172047
Once you chop nuts, you cant put them back together
>>
>>77172047
They must Repent and put their trust in Christ
>>
>>77172243
I'm mostly referring to the one's who want to be the opposite sex, but do not go through with any surgeries.

Is it possible to help them come to terms with their mental illness?
>>
>>77172047
They're delusional, they need psychiatric help, after a stay in a mental institute they should be able to assimilate back into society
>>
>>77172407
>>77172357
I was cured of masturbation and Bisexuality
>>
File: 504 KB.jpg (503 KB, 1134x1920) Image search: [Google]
504 KB.jpg
503 KB, 1134x1920
>>77172047
>Is it possible to save trannies?
Depends.

Are you willing to fly to Turkey?
>>
>>77172047
Once they inject synthetic hormones for long enough they really are too far gone. It destroys the body and messes with the brain.
>>
>>77172407
I question if the amount of estrogen they pump into their bodies has any long term effects on their lives. It's probably irreversible, but im not a scientist so I dont know anything about this.
>>
>>77172552
post more. Or go on /cos/ and start a thread.
>>
>>77172407
>>77172357
Trump, in preparing for the Fourth Reich, has started a program, financed by his own money to provide artificial wombs for trannies, in order to breed and meet our Aryan population needs. It is a lifetime contract, basically signing their lives away to motherhood. It has to be kept quiet until after the election.
>>
>>77173385
It sterilizes them, rearranges their fat distribution but doesn't change bone structure, and slowly alters the brain but not enough to ever make them neurologically female. Basically they fail to go where they want but are permanently damaged and can't fully go back to what they were before. Mutilated freaks.
>>
>>77174173
Why cant they just be boys with feminine penises?
>>
>>77174982
That's not edgy enough anymore I guess.
>>
>>77172047
Here in Brazil there was cases of ex-trannies in the protestants churches, one even became a priest, but they look like shit after becoming males again.
>>
>>77174173
Neurologically they've already been partly female, estrogen will shift quite a bunch around, never enough to mimic a female, but I'm fairly sure every tranny is aware of this.
Transition is an approximation, not a full transformation. And a gamble of genes, can only lose when you don't play, so why not play.
>>
>>77176569
>Neurologically they've already been partly female
They have small brain anomalies in certain regions that look kind of more like the opposite sex and the exact same thing occurs in gays. Those studies have been massively overblown by the gender cult and don't mean that they're female. Their brains develop almost entirely based on what their genes and hormones demand of it and small anomalies do not define the whole.
>>
>>77177806
>and the exact same thing occurs in gays
No, actually doesn't.

>small anomalies do not define the whole
Maybe not, but they're enough to drive 40% into suicide. They may be small, but significant. You seem knowledgeable enough about the subject to know meds cannot fix these anomalies, so why would you object to transition?

>Those studies have been massively overblown by the gender cult
>Giving that any credit
>>
>>77178466
Research into methods alternative to transition are not allowed anymore and suggesting it amounts to social suicide. Sex hormones in general tend to improve peoples' moods and energy so why not just pump them full of the one proper for their biological sex? Euthanasia would work too if they are truly unfixable.

And the reason I'm against transition in general is that it's a slippery slope regardless of how much people deny it. Confused kids who don't know anything are being mutilated due to frantic, paranoid claims that they're actually the opposite gender and drastic action needs to be taken before they get too old. Older people can do whatever they want with their bodies but why would they want to anymore at that point anyway?
>>
>>77178466
>They may be small, but significant.
Brainscans are not done on trannies before they're prescribed their medication. And the differences are not significant if the bulk of their brain mass developed the way it was supposed to based on their genes, has the correct gray/white ratio, and is the correct size. They are not females no matter what they feel or what their psychological state is.
>>
>>77179577
Thats a pretty narrowminded pov.
Confused kids can't do shit before they turn 18.

Research into alternative methods would require science to figure out how to physically modify brain matter mass, and that is so far simply out of reach, whether or not you take trannies into account.
Sex hormones wont do shit beyond influencing your mood, but the neurological damage is still there. Taking T for a year or two is maybe gonna blur your focus and distract from the issue for a bit but it's gonna come back to bite you in the ass. Noone tries to suggest bipolar needs urgent fixing, but it affects so many more people and is comparable, as it's probably also a neurological issue. Take it from someone who should know, being bipolar is no less destructive than a tranny, so where's the outrage?

One thing I suppose we can agree on is that this deal should remain a medical issue, not one left for society to deal with, but your edgy ideas of euthanasia will never fruit, so maybe try to think like a professional.
>>
A bit off topic I guess, but say a brain transplant were possible. Would it be possible to to transplant a males brain into a female body, or are the differences too severe?
>>
>>77180261
>And the differences are not significant
40% suicide attempts beg to differ.
>>
>>77180744
Possible af, assuming the expected complications arising from any brain transplant don't occur. Biological sex is no dealbreaker in that regard.
>>
I don't think so. Not at this point in time. When science can actually create a way to do real sex changes, maybe. The current state of mental health care just can't handle the problem in a realistic manner.
>>
>>77180635
>Sex hormones wont do shit beyond influencing your mood, but the neurological damage is still there.
Sex hormones do affect the brain to a limited extent, which is perhaps enough to fix them. If it works in one direction then it should work in the other. It's certainly a much safer technique than permanently destroying their bodies. And if it really is unfixable and suicide near a certainty then I don't see why putting them down is such a bad idea.

>>77180749
>suicide
Irrelevant. The damage it does is too great and against the natural development of their bodies and the suicide rate difference pre and post op are not significantly different. No, those brain anomalies are not significant if all they produce are psychological maladies while the entire rest of the body is functioning properly. It's easier to change the brain than everything else and we would know how to do this if proper study were allowed.
>>
File: 1460908512492.jpg (27 KB, 580x325) Image search: [Google]
1460908512492.jpg
27 KB, 580x325
>>77172047
Pffft really starting to think there is an alarming number of polaks wanting to fuck these looneys. Intensely disturbing and wounds me :(
>>
>>77182020
>and we would know how to do this if proper study were allowed.
I disagree. There are 99 reasons why studies like this should be allowed and political correctness towards trannies is a single """reason""" why they shouldn't be. Makes no sense. A process like this wouldn't be meant to fix tranny brains, it would open up a whole new procedure for neurosurgery in general.

>suicide rate difference pre and post op are not significantly different
Far as I'm aware there have so far not been any comparisons made. Only dumb shit like comparing post-ops to regular people.

>No, those brain anomalies are not significant if all they produce are psychological maladies
What, do you wanna revive lobotomy then cause it leaves the body intact? Psychological maladies are a proper epidemic.

>>77182020
>Sex hormones do affect the brain to a limited extent, which is perhaps enough to fix them.
Influence tertiary shit to try to cure a cause you know nothing about. Bout comparable to taking psychotropics to try curing a migraine. "It does stuff in your brain so maybe it works". No, sorry, not how it works.

>It's certainly a much safer technique than permanently destroying their bodies
Safer yes, but far less effective.

>then I don't see why putting them down is such a bad idea.
Suppose with consent it'd be humane enough to consider.
>>
>>77172047
Yes, if they have an intervention before they do irreparable harm to their bodies, and are given proper medication and antispychotics.

no if theyve already done that. Although proper medication is still worth it.
>>
>>77172047
Actual trans people are not accepted in the left because they necessarily indicate a biological binary between men and women. GenderQueer and neutral shit cunt sjws are literally just using trans issues as a fashion statement in their liberal tribe.

If trans people are "just" mentally ill fags then the sjws actually have equal or better footing. In the end, then, everything would be a social construct because you can't prove men and women are fundamentally different via concrete evidence. A man can never know what is like to be a woman and vice versa, and therefore sjws can argue that is possible they're the same thing in the end.

By accepting "actual" trans people, you state there is a metaphysical, or at least biological, difference between men and women. If there wasn't, then they're would be no need to want to be one over the other. Sjws are arguing that it's all a choice of identity: in their perfect world, people will be so accepting that trans people will no longer exist.

Since so much bullshit is built on the back of identity politics, and how everyone is different but "the same", the fact that actual trans people go against this should be seen as a major conk in the philosophical armor of sjws. It's the fucking Achilles Heel.

Everything can come tumbling down if /pol/ minded people just realized that. The degenerates are being brainwashed into not even realizing they are a danger to sjws, and you should use that rather than give the feminist handlers more ammo.
>>
>>77183133
That "tertiary shit" is something that's regularly prescribe to older men and the effects on normal men are pretty well known. It's doubtful it would do anything truly bizarre to trannies, at least anything weirder than what happens when you give them titty skittles.

>Safer yes, but far less effective.
How do you gauge effectiveness when they're always batshit crazy and you yourself claimed that there are no "no comparisons made" of pre and post suicide rates? If there's no confirmation of the effectiveness appeasing them then the entire procedure is pointless. The estrogen treatments are probably going to be viewed soon as just as stupid and dangerous as the SRS once all the child experiments have grown up and killed themselves.

>it would open up a whole new procedure for neurosurgery in general.
It doesn't necessarily have to be neurosurgery if it can be done using testosterone or some other chemical solution which isn't destructive like estrogen is, and vice versa for ftms.

>What, do you wanna revive lobotomy then cause it leaves the body intact? Psychological maladies are a proper epidemic.
No because lobotomies produce awful side effects and unnecessary collateral damage, kind of like trying to unnaturally turn a male body into a female one. The "cure" is sometimes worse than the disease and sometimes medical professionals get caught up in fads and are full of shit.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.