[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NZ officially CUCKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1421273339846.jpg (18 KB, 238x286) Image search: [Google]
1421273339846.jpg
18 KB, 238x286
This ridiculous law is being misused already (shock). I think other confirmed cucked countries have this so be careful guys.

>After 10 years of marriage and a daughter later an old couple split up
>Custody of daughter is contested
>Ex-wife sends explicit photos of herself slutting it up to ex-husband
>Ex-husband says some mean things back to her
>Ex-wife can't handle the argument and takes his emails to the police complaining about 'Cyberbullying'
>Now this 62 year old engineer with no criminal record is looking at a maximum penalty of 2 YEARS IN JAIL or a fine of $50,000 ($35,205 burger coins). Has already spent $15,000 in lawyer fees defending himself.

AND to top it all off our Justice Minister (pic related) calls this act "a great success".

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/cyber-bullying/news/article.cfm?c_id=1504076&objectid=11655822&ref=NZH_FBpage
>>
>>77171200
Islam will dominate the west.
>>
>>77171200
It will get thrown out in court.
>>
>>77171409
What about the South?
>>
>>77171689
It looks like the police are really pursuing it though and already spending $15,000 is no joke. I hope he wins and the ex-wife has to pay legal costs then gets charged with wasting police time.
>>
Assuming any of the mentally incompetent politicians who managed to pass a law about cyberbullying still have their jobs, I sure hope nobody goes an throws a brick through their windows, because that probably would be pretty illegal. Rather, they should be institutionalized and drugged heavily.
>>
File: what did she mean.png (145 KB, 1082x451) Image search: [Google]
what did she mean.png
145 KB, 1082x451
>>77171200
>>77171409
>>77171689
>>77171730
>>77171931

AU is so fucking cucked. This is what happens when you MAKE all adults vote.

Democracy is shit. Why should an 85 IQ nigger have the same voting power as a 130 IQ Professional.

Conservatism to lay the frame for:

Nationalism to expel the undesirable elements and set up for:

Monarchy/Aristocracy: The wealthy and powerful with hereditary ties to the land enforce Capitalist principles.
>>
>>77171931
She will and do you want to know why. Because it covers unsolicited communications and the dumb bitch initiated the communication and continued to provoke him with continued emails.

Now he may get into trouble for threating violence or threating to kill but not for "cyber bullying"
>>
>>77172291
Oh do fuck off you retarded burger, like you have the slightest clue.
>>
File: ban the bants.jpg (148 KB, 744x690) Image search: [Google]
ban the bants.jpg
148 KB, 744x690
>he voted for National and Jew Key
>>
I guess law enforcement being a joke can come in handy sometimes. If not even rapists and murderers get sent to jail then no one is going either
>>
>>77172291
It should be, high IQ, empathy and truth seeking personality

A lot of people with high IQ's are weirdos like this bitch minister
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.