[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Orlando shooter wanted to be a Police Officer >Protect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
>Orlando shooter wanted to be a Police Officer
>Protect and serve his country
>He was denied this dream
>Found solace in radical Islamists who accepted him

>Boston Bomber wanted to be represent the USA at boxing
>Do his adopted country proud on the international stage
>Due to a change in rules he was denied this dream
>Found solace in radical Islamists who accepted him

hmmm, really makes you think
>>
>>77169504
He's pretty cute, desu senpai.
>>
>>77169504
Yeah, that if muslims don't get what they want they become violent, like little children.

They need to grow up.
>>
>>77169504
Why would someone buy an NYPD shirt?
>>
>>77169504

Yeah, Muslms are way too quick to start killing people.
>>
>>77169504

No it doesn't
>>
>>77169504
Yeah, they're losers.
>>
>>77169504
I wanted to be a fucking astronaut when I was growing up, doesn't mean I should because a white nationalist and go shoot up a synagogue or something. :^)
>>
99.99% of people from Australia who joined ISIS have all come from criminal backgrounds.

These are the same people who are in Syria/Iraq right now punishing Syrians and Iraqi's for doing crimes that they once did themselves, while back in Australia.

Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>77169504
>really makes you think

That muzzies are bad news? Yeah.
>>
>>77169710

bingo
>>
>>77169710
>get what they want
They wanted to integrate

>>77169721
He wanted to be a police officer
Security work was "training"

>>77169939
You're missing the point
Their dreams involved serving the US
>>
>>77169939
it means you shoot up nasa.
>>
>>77169504
>flee to america, abandon your countrymen, but never really assimilate either
>tell your kids the lie that they can do great things, maybe even be president someday
>blame everyone else when it all goes wrong
>>
>>77169504
Im glad OP is not a faggot today. For some reason people seem to forget about bio/psycho/social aspects of the human mind. Our scapegoat too often religion and politics, but we never take a look into the minds of those who make these choices. This is the key to understanding the process of "radical islamists" in america, and why they are prone to the actions they are committing.
>>
>>77169504
He looks like a Jew.

Are we sure that this wasn't a Mossad false flag?
>>
>>77170637
He looks pretty good in other pics

besides that he's /fit/
>>
>>77170238
>not getting the joke that the Jews have killed the space program
wew
>>
>>77170637
They all loo the same
>>
race war now
>>
>>77170707
He wasnt natty tho, confirmed steroid user.
>>
>Orlando shooter wanted to be a Police Officer
>Protect and serve his country
>He was denied this dream
He wanted to be NYPD.
He shot at and hit 100 of his targets killing half of them.
NYPD rejected him for being too good of a shot.
>>
>>77170100
You can integrate without having your dreams come true. Stop treating muslims like children that somehow deserve special attention, sometimes you should hit a child throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>77169504
>failures deluding themselves into feeling important
>>
>>77174386
Point being that his original intentions were pure
>>
Do you realize how competitive it is to become an NYPD officer?

Even the average well paying police officer position is hard to get. This is even more true of firefighter positions. Thousands of people apply and compete for 10 open spots in these departments.

I've been in the volunteer FD for 10 years with no interest in ever going paid, however many people in my VFD have spent 5-10 years applying for jobs as fireman and never get hired.

That's life. If you're a straight white male your chances of getting hired in Fire/Police are slim unless you can get perfect scores on all the exams and the oral interview. "Training" and "experience" don't mean shit. My Captain has seen more fires than most paid fireman during his service and he still has not been hired.

Move on, there is more to life than the job. This is not the 1950s where you can just be anything you want to be.
>>
>>77175139
>Do you realize how competitive it is to become an NYPD officer?
Plenty of fat dumb bastards get jobs as police officers in the US though
>>
File: 1452442991953.jpg (52 KB, 802x542) Image search: [Google]
1452442991953.jpg
52 KB, 802x542
>>77174615
>Muslim wants to join police and slowly islamify it like is happening in Sweden where you are hard pressed to find a non black/Islamic security guard or bouncer.
>pure intentions
>>
>>77175321

You didn't read my post at all. I literally just said that training and experience doesn't matter at all. You either need to be a minority or you need to ace the exams. If you are not a minority and you're shitty at taking tests you need to be extremely well connected which is how fat slobs get to become police officers......... or they work in small bumfuck towns where no one wants to be a cop anyways because it's boring as shit.
>>
>>77175139
These kids assuming he even applied for NYPD.
>>
>>77170100
An astronaut would be employed by the US government and likely risking their life...
>>
File: wut.jpg (55 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
55 KB, 400x533
"he wanted to be a police officer and help people!!"

>implying he wasn't instructed to infiltrate the police force to be a mole and help set up larger terror attacks

come on now that shit is obvious
>>
He's not the only psychopath that wanted to exercise power over people and found his outlet in the police force. I'm surprised they didn't let him in.
>>
I have no Freudian childhood excuse. I just want to end the Jewish influence and their Jewish Agenda.
>>
>>77175712

Yea it's just beyond silly. IF he was actually committed to the NYPD he would have moved to NY a long time ago.

More liberal bullshit to try and change the narrative. Islam is killing the West folks, that's it.
>>
>>77174615
I refuse to believe that if you go around shooting people in the name of allah, he was rotten for a long time possibly from the beginning.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.