[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty true you know. Stop letting /pol/ brainwash you with hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>>
What happens to Arabs that decide they don't want to be part of the Religion of Peace anymore?
>>
>>77169419
There are over 6 billion NON MUSLIMS on this planet. All the muslims would be dead.
>>
File: 1465759954465.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
1465759954465.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>77169419
you were saying?
>>
>>77169739
As far as I know, I don't think anyone stones people for it or whatever anymore. If you leave it for christianity, you might get generally socially fucked. If you become an atheist you're fucked in every way unless you leave the country. Hence why many muslims are actually muslims in name only.
>>
>>77169419
Entire middle east couldn't even kill a bunch of Jews armed with secondhand rifles
>>
>>77169419
Literally every single news article and show on TV I've ever seen has regurgitated the same old tired MOOSELIMBS ARE PEACEFUL ISSLAMB IS RELIGION OF PEACE horse shit for as long as I can remember.

My belief that islam is a violent cancer upon the planet comes purely from observation of current events and my own research into the laws and practices of islam controlled countries.
>>
>>77169419

These's more of everyone else that they hate than them.

If we all collectively realised that it's a religion of violence, they'd all be dead by now.

Which is exactly why they are sending a few 'surprise' attackers at a time, to not only maximise K;D ratio to ensure their soldiers are effective at their mission, but also to prevent retaliation by hiding under the 'not all muslims' umbrella.

They'll kill us slowly, because to try anything else would be the real suicide.
>>
>>77170709
They're doing a terrific job of slaughtering themselves at an accelerated rate. You'd think a desert dwelling people with only one finite resource to back them would invest a little more in their future with mankind. I give it less than one century before they are assimilated and cuked Mongol style by the west while the world stands idly by.
>>
We're not all swedish you faggot cuck. We still have defensive measures despite the liberals' desperate attempt to declaw us.

And literally any arguments made against muslims on the right are exactly equivolent to arguments made on the left about white males.
>>
>>77170033
This. Same thing in Mudlaysia. If you renounce Islam you'd better prepare to leave the country and leave your family and friends behind to start a new life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.