[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nothing more comfy than being Australia, straight, white, NEET,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: australian-flag-map.jpg (31 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
australian-flag-map.jpg
31 KB, 800x670
Nothing more comfy than being Australia, straight, white, NEET, male with successful boomer parents.

>never leave house, don't have to worry about terrorist attacks
>not gay, don't have to worry about being harmed by radical Islamist
>don't have to deal with women and their bullshit
>don't have to deal with kids and their bullshit
>live in upper-class area in parents large house that I will inherit.
>supermarkets now have home delivery service
>fully decked out home-gym (all ordered online and delivered)
>no debt
>no responsibilities
>no stress
>get a long really well with my parents
>internet connection to remind me of how horrible the reality of the world is outside so I never ever feel regret for my life-decision

I honestly feel sorry for people who are forced to "grind" through life having to deal with society on a daily basis in order to survive. Even more so for the people that need to do that in shittier parts of the world.
>>
>tfw glorious white NEET straight Australian with rich as fuck gen X parents

If I didn't have an expectation to get a job my life would literally be paradise.

Instead I'm a depressed fuck because every single viable career seems like it would be so horrible death would be better.
>>
>>77168829
How old are you? My parents stopped having expectations for me to get a job like 6 years ago. I am 29 now.

It's weird in a way, they actually enjoy me being around. My siblings all moved out and far and my parents miss them, so now they just hold onto me like a baby.

Feels good man.
>>
>>77169647
21. I'm the youngest. My brother lives with my dad (parents separated 15 years ago) but he has a pretty good full time job. My sister and I live with my mum but my sister is an """"artist"""" that will never get a job. They're expecting me to be something because she isn't.
>>
>>77169924
LOL stefan was right
>>
>>77168063
I envy you OP, but my family rents so i got nothing to inherit, either way serious question wouldn't you want to just have some meager side job so you can save, buy a farm in our vacuous outback and survive the impending mandarin apocalypse. Not that i hate the chinese its just i would be well along the way to achieving this dream of mine if i could skip the simple living expenses you have been given.
There's still things you'll need other than what you have inherited especially in a ritzy suburb they will be the first to be looted. Also no guns.

Food for thought.
>>
>>77170604
hes always right, but just out of curiosity about what exactly.
>>
File: 1459603207971.png (4 MB, 1560x3928) Image search: [Google]
1459603207971.png
4 MB, 1560x3928
>>77170604
When is he ever wrong
>>
File: 1416540244287.png (19 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1416540244287.png
19 KB, 571x448
>>77168063
NEET here. Just want to kill myself. Can't handle the shame any more.
>>
>>77173839
How much of a normie can you be to feel that way? lol.

I don't feel shame as a NEET, I legitimately pity other people who are NOT in my situation. That's probably too hard for a normie to believe though.

This isn't just in my head either. My parents for years have said they envy my ability to just be stress-free and relaxed all the time and they wish they could be more like me.

The only difference between me and a normie is the fact that normies are obsessed with buying stuff and need to constantly be working towards purchasing something. Remove that brainwashing and you end up with having no stress.
>>
>>77174148
I don't understand why people don't like being NEET either

Life is so relaxing and stressfree it's blissful

Sadly I'm not rich so I can't just stay NEET forever though I wish I could
>>
>>77168063
i legitimately feel good i heard this.
at least there is one person whos life isnt on the brink of utter fuckng disaster.
you will feel biological pulls later to wife up or at least have kids but enjoy what u got now.Its what i tell my son all the time.Before life gets complicated on you enjoy it.i almost exclusively take him places that are just fun shit.
So much bullshit in this world now.
anyway good on you and pass it around peole need less mayhem.
personally ive always had to do something,build shit and fix things but i know its a devout few that have my disease.my first piece of furniture i made was a bench,still have it,i was six.
but go outside man theres alot of cool shit out there....
>>
>>77174788
I have a friend that just works part-time and get by very comfortably since he has no expensive interests.
>>
>>77175993
>you will feel biological pulls later to wife up or at least have kids but enjoy what u got now.

When exactly? I am 29 years old.

I've been hearing this "you'll want a wife and kids soon!!!" meme for years and I've never once felt that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.